Arshi FF Aashiq Banaya Apne Updated PART18 [BLOG NOTE] @P.N.60

Posted: 6 years ago
I AM BIG FAN OF ARSHI SARUN AND IPKKND RABBA VE and this is first time i am writting ff i hope you all like it ARSHI FF AASHIQ BANAYA APNE is gonna be full of romance

Aashiq Banaya Apne

PROLOGUE

Arnav Singh Raizada heading back to home after his  hectic meeting in his office.the road is lonely thankfully  for him as he is late today,he knew nani will be worried for him.nani is the only one for him now as his parents were died in car accident when he only was 10 and now he have only nani as his everything and  he doesn't want to worried her at this age. His thought come to halt as his phone rang  and he pick up the call,

Arnav : ya nani I am on the way, you don't worry I will be home in 10 mins.

Nani : how many times I have to tell you,office se jaldi nikla karo but you will not change your office time. She become emotional.as she care  for him a lot and she worried for him.

Arnav : nani please, don't start now. I am reaching there soon. Bye. without letting her speak he cut the call as this will take more time.

He start the car and speeding on the road when suddenly from nowhere a girl come running to his car and he  applied the sudden break. He came out from car to look out that girl and he found her fainted on ground, he not able to see her face as her long hair was covering her face.he pick her up  in his arms and place her in his car as her head fall back on the seat her face came to visble to his eyes and He could not take his eyes off  her,even though she is looking pale and ill but still there is something about her that making him pull towards her.how can someone look so innocent in this selfish world? What she is doing on this late night in lonely road? So many question come to his mind but there is no answers as only she can tell only when she come to conscious. 

This thought make him realize as he should try to wake her up but only then he saw that she was shivering badly. He quikly removed his jacket and made her wear it. by doing that his hand touch her soft skin. He felt his heart flutter at this connection. This was not only attraction as he felt protective towards her. He confused by his thought as he met her only now and how this thoughts come to his mind. He brushed his thought away and look at her face, she whispering something like run Khushi run, save yourself ' as he reach to her lips to hear out clear that's when her breath fell on his face and he felt something inside his thought distracted by her chattering teeth as cool breez is freezing her more and is he quickly closed the windows. he drives the car to his home and and the same time pressing her hands in his so she will fill warm. In no time they reach home.

Arnav Singh Raizada rashly parked the car and quikly come to her side to take her in his arms.the sound of the car parking loud enough to make his nani aware of his presense. She quikly rushed to opned the door only to find her chote is standing at door carried the girl in his arms                                                  

INDEX

PART1

PART2

PART3

PART4

PART5

PART6

PART7

PART8          

PART16

PART17

PART18

Arshi OS:

Edited by Sarun786 - 5 years ago
Interesting start 
What happened to khushi 
Who was she running from ?

Arshi FF ~ Aashiq Banaya Aapne

PART 1

Nani is surprise as he date many of his  girlfriends but he never brought them here. And not only that also she look different from this typed of girls. She was shivering badly now and nani worriedly asked him,

Nani : chote who is she? And what happen to her? Without telling her any reply, he hurriedly come inside and rushed to his room ,While Saying

Arnav : nani call the dr right now.  arnav placed her slowly in his bed. Pull blanket on her.and turn off the ac, closed the windows. he sit besides her and tried to warm her hands. That's when nani came with dr and  started checking.

Arnav : she is fine na? what happen to her? Why she fainted? There is so much concern in his voice and worriness in his face that not got unnoticed from his nani who standing right beside him silently watching the scene. It is the first time she have seen him this worried and concern for someone other than his  nani as after his parents death she is only one who he care for othervise for outside world he rude as ASR but this girl have something in her that's what she have to find out.

Dr : there is no need to scare Mr Raizada as she have not eated from two days because of that she fainted and weather is not good outside that's why she caught fever and shivering. I will wright description of medicine you gave her after dinner, she need food in her body.as dr took her leave , nani asked hp to dinner and medicine.arnav was sitting besides her and cheking her temperature.

Nani : chote, now you will tell me who is this girl? How you met her ? as I know you have not this typed of girlfried she said while looking at her form.

Arnav : ofcourse she is not my girlfriend. I don't know anything about her . she met me on road. As I were coming home from nowhere she come against my car and fainted. So I thought to bought her home as this late night not right to leave the girl alone.

Nani : you did right thing chotte.as there outside this  world is not good for lonely girl and she look fragile poor child not eaten anything. You call me when she will wake up then we have to give her food. And you freshen up hp will give your coffee.saying this she walk out from his room.

arnav  sat there admiring her and tuck her hair behind ear to take clear view of her face.

Arnav : nani said it right, she look so innocent and fragile. He walk to washroom to take a shower and clear his inner felling whis is newly came there for this girl who he don't know yet anything about her.

When he come out in towel  he saw that she was waking up she is murmuring some thing in her sleep he forget about his condition and hurriedly come to her side but not able to herad what she is saying she look worried for something he come close to her face for hearing but she hug him tight wrapping her arms around him that's when he realize about his condition he is only wearing towel and her soft body pressing his upper bare body he was feeling something.her hug becoming tight He is shocked to the core he not able to understand what have to do and what not water was dripping from his hair and body because of that hug her dress too becoming wet that's when he realise she have fever and wet is not good for her he tried to come back from this hug because of that she slowly opened her eyes and stared in his choclatey brown eyes and for the first time arnav singh raizada seen her innocent eyes and lost in them. They were so innocent and worriness in them he don't know why but again he felt protective towards her and thought to take her worriness from her eyes. She too looking deep into his  eyes they both lost in looking into each other eyes suddenly a waterdrop fom his wet hair drop on her face and that's when they come back from there eyelock. 

Edited by Sarun786 - 6 years ago
[QUOTE=sadhnasoumya]Interesting start 
What happened to khushi 
[/QUOTE
Thank you😛😛
Edited by Sarun786 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by sadhnasoumya

Interesting start 
What happened to khushi 
Thank you
What happen to khushi it will reval soon
Originally posted by manishapatro

Nice start...
Thanks for reading it😊
Originally posted by poornima1991

waiting for next update 
Thank you for reading my first story😊
Originally posted by scorpia11

Nice start.
Thank you😊😊
Their romance is off to a start.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.