Loved how the gang were having fun😊
Interesting precap, hoping nothing serious happens to Radhs
Waiting for next
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Part 11

Nasik

Next day everybody goes out for tour in the city happily. Rishab makes his mind to tell his feelings to Preeta today without forcing any decision on her. All of them reaches to hillside. 

"Preetaji I want to talk something important with you only few minutes Rishab tells her 

Preeta : yea sure 

Rishab ; not here somewhere else 

Preeta feels little hesitant but goes with him. The duo goes to another side of hill while everybody else is busy in looking at nature 

Preeta : is everything okay 

"You know till today mom always used to force him for marriage but like Karan I was also never serious, I wanted to run away from such feelings and relations but then you explained me importance of marriage and convinced to marry Sherlyn Rishab says 

Preeta : I am really sorry, that guilt will always haunt me that I convinced you to marry wrong girl (looks down) 

Rishab : please don't be sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you at all and you didn't do anything wrong 

Preeta : I know god will send very nice girl in your life much better than that cheater

Rishab ; but I don't know the feelings of  girl I want to spend my life 

"You mean you had feelings for somebody else? why didn't you tell before Preeta ask him 

Rishab ; I never told her about my feelings 

Preeta gets confused with his words 

"That day when you convinced me to marry Sherlyn, I thought my marriage is fixed with you but until I realized it was too late Rishab's word shocks her again 

Preeta ; I don't know what you mean 

Rishab : you are thinking right that girl I gave my heart is in front of me right now, I could not gather courage to tell you my feelings tilt today but If I had not I would regret whole life 

Preeta gets in huge dilemma hearing his worlds. Her heart and mind fight within inside. 

"I won't force you for anything, whatever you decide I will respect you same way I have right now " Rishab hods her hand 

Preeta ; you loved me ? but from when 

Rishab : from very first day, when you helped that small boy, then accepting my family as yours, how you always forget your problem and help my Karan 

"My words will hurt you a lot, but I cannot give you wrong hopes, I never considered the same feelings for you, for me you will always remain my good friend who always help me, understand every problem of mine like Karan but I don't love, I am sorry Preeta gets emotional 

Her every words pierces Rishab's heart severely hurting him. For her, he will remain only a friend and nothing more. 

Preeta : Rishabji, truth is I could never think of loving somebody from such big family and you deserve somebody much better than me who will share heart with you 

Rishab ; you never considered me more than friend? (gets in tears) 

Preeta nods no drowning in pool of guilt for again hurting her friend who she respects a lot. 

Rishab (wipes his tears) : please don't feel any sort of guilt in your heart 

"I am sorry Rishabji Preeta leaves with heavy heart of not been able to console him

Rishab breaks down in heavy tears for losing the only girl he loved. He sits on the same place till evening recalling her every words 

(Mm, mm)

(Mm, mm)

Tune jo na kaha, mein woh sunta raha

Khamaka bewaja khwaab buntha raha

Mmm mmm mmm... mmm mmm

Tune jo na kaha, mein woh sunta raha

Jaane kiski humein lag gayi hai nazar

Is shehar mein na apna tikana raha

Durr chahat se mein apni chalta raha

Gar woh pehle se hai zyaada, khud se phir yeh kiya wada

Khamosh nazrein rahe bezuban

Hmm, mm, mm

Everybody enjoys the day together. 

Mumbai

Samar reaches the workplace of Radhika posing as new employee to help her arrange show. 

Manager : hey Radhs I have got new employee, he is Samar 

Radhika : oh hi nice to meet you

Manager : I know you are very busy with everything he will help you

Radhika ; thank you sir 

Manager ; good luck 

Radhika : so, Samar why don't you go check everything in back stage lights and music system , I will be right back okay 

After she leave he mixes the powder in Radhika's energy drink bottle and bribes waiter to add same in her food when she is in canteen. 

Radhika : Nilly listen there is not much time for fashion show I don't want any mistakes 

Nilly : no worries when I am here 

Samar : Radhika ma'am I checked all wiring and lights it looks fine 

Radhs : just call me Radhika, I dont' like formality you all can take break guys 

Samar keeps close eye on her when he collides with Ishaan 

"Sory sorry Ishaan says 

Samar : thats okay 

Ishaan : who are you? I never saw you before 

Samar ; I just joined today to help Radhika ma'am for her fashion show, I will be right back (leaves) 

Ishaan : definitely something is wrong, this guy is not right I have to alert didi 

Radhs ; hey whats up? you didn't go to college 

Ishaan : my class was canceled so I thought to help my sister 

Radhs ; so sweet but don't worry we are good 

Ishaan : sis who is that new guy? 

Radhs ; oh he is Samar, boss hired him today to help us, he will be our photographer 

Ishaan : don't know why but I feel something wrong about him be aware 

"Ishaan my sweet little brother I know you have done phd in judging people and have detective mind but sometime leave your mind back for innocent people Radhika tells him 

Ishaan ; di its my duty to protect you, I know such guys very well, you are successful lot of people are jealous 

Radhs : okay okay calm down so much anger is not good for your health, wait I will get your favorite coffee come on cheer up (leaves) 

Ishaan : no di sometime you are very naive to understand people but i am not like you 

Radhs starts getting affected with the drug as soon as she drinks her energy bar. Her head starts to feel dizzy and gets hallucinations 

Nilly : Radhs can you look at this clothes, they are perfect na 

Radhika is not able to answer getting illusion of scary things. She becomes unconscious 

"Radhika wake up are you okay Nilly tells them to call doctor 

Ishaan : di wake up what happened? 

Nasik

Preeta is not able to forget Rishab's painful eyes of losing her love. 

Preeta ; I am really sorry Rishabji but I cannot give you false hope, if I had said to you I have started falling for Karan your heart would break into million pieces 

She shares everything with Kritika and Shrishti who are not surprised much. 

Shrishti : di even I feel bad for him but its okay if he got to know right now imagine if he found out much later and his feelings might have went overboard 

Kritika ; don't blame yourself for this, my Rishab bhai is very strong he will handle himself this time also, I am sure of that 

Preeta : I wil be right back (leaves) 

Shrishti : I am only scared of one thing if Karan sir get to know about all this what will happen 

Kritika ; you are right he loves Rishab more than anything he will force Preeta to marry him 

Shrishti : no way he cannot do that 

Akshay ; you both what are you doing? outside we are waiting for you come lets go 

Shrishti : yea come 

Karan pulls Preeta in corner secretly from everybody 

"Baby doll this days your face is glowing like moon may I know the reason Karan caresses her hair 

Preeta : Karan leave my hand please 

"I won't what will you do he keeps holding 

Preeta ; Karan luthra be aware of this flirting nature there are spies everywhere 

Karan : who cares? anyway I got something from you (hands her box) 

Preeta (gets happy) : whats inside this 

Karan : go home and check don't open right now come lets go 

Preeta gets excited and opens the box to find white salwar suit with shining border. 

"This dress might be beautiful but not more than the one who will wear it, tonight at 9 near that temple letter says 

Preeta holds dress closely smiling. After everybody goes to sleep she goes to place Karan called her close to the house. 

She sees a small tent decorated with small candles and flowers inside 

"Karan where are you she looks for him 

"Ask your heart you will get answer his voice echoes in tent 

Pictures of Karan and Preeta together from all ceremonies 

Karan : close your eyes first 

Preeta close her eyes only to recall his cute face and silly antics. 

"I got my answer she says loudly and open her eyes to get little surprised 

Karan is down on his knees holding ring 

"Baby doll I found my answer from heart did you get answer" he bends down on knees holding her hands 

"I did and it said ask your bajarabattu if he is ready" she too bends down 

"Will you tolerate this loser luthra for life time" he shows her very beautiful yet elegant ring 

Precap : Karan and Preeta share intimate moments in tent. 

"One thing I have to admit you are truly bomb how i wish you were in senses but don't worry once my work is done I will get you easily' Samar talks with heavily drunk Radhika and not in her proper senses 

Rishab keeps calling her 

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Interesting update 👏
Rishab is broken 😭
Preeta is feeling guilty 😭
Loved Preeran's confession 😳
Hoping there is no complication for Preeran
Radhs is trapped badly 😲
Interesting precap
Waiting for next
abhiya23 thumbnail
Part 12

In tent

Preeta suddenly recalls Rishab's confession which she forgot in her happiness. 

"What should I even do, tell Karan about Rishabji's feeling for me, no I cannot do this even Karan will blame himself Preeta keeps thinking 

"Babydoll, what are you thinking he asks confusingly 

"Karan, I never imagined anybody would love me like this, I left that hope long time ago why did you open that door in my heart again Preeta breaks into heavy tears embracing him 

Karan : you know why I love you so much, because you deserve that (holds her face) you taught me real meaning of love and commitment something I was running whole life even when mom always told me 

Preeta ; Karan promise me you won't ever leave me alone I will die 

"I won't and nobody will come between us I promise' Karan wipes her tears 

Preeta ; I have waited very long for this day, that when you will tell me your feelings 

"But wait is over now baby doll, I love you holds her face lovingly 

Preeta ; by the way the Karan Luthra could be so romantic I didn't knew that 

"You don't know so much about me baby doll just try once and you will find out plays with her hair 

Preeta : really? I would love to find out then after all now I am your would be fianc 

Karan : wife my love (lifts her up happily) 

The duo share soft kiss laying down on grass.  

Roshni Se Bhare Bhare

Bhare Bhare Naina Tere

Roshni Se Bhare Bhare

Bhare Bhare Naina Tere

Chooke Bole Na Choo Na Mujhe

Sapnon Se Bhare Bhare

Bhare Bhare Naina Tere

Sapnon Se Bhare Bhare

Bhare Bhare Naina Tere

Karan holds her hand kissing it romantically. The duo becomes intimate with each other (didn't consummate) 

Dhoonda Hai Dhoonda Hai Tujhe

Aakash Upar Tale

Shayad Kisi Badri Mein

Lipti Hui Tu Mile

Oh Dhoonda Hai Dhoonda Hai Tujhe

Aakash Upar Tale

Shayad Kisi Nadiyaa Pe

Chalta Huva Tu Mile

Roshni Se Bhare Bhare

Bhare Bhare Naina Tere

Mumbai 

Sahay house 

Doctor : I feel she has taken some heavy drug thats why she got unconscious 

Ishaan  : what? but she just drinks energy drink everyday 

Doctor : I am definitely sure she drank something sedative 

Radhika regains consciousness with heavy head. 

Ishaan ; didi are you okay?

Radhika : my head is spinning don't know what is happening 

Ishaan : drink this lemon juice you will feel better (sits next to her) 

Radhika ; I can't remember anything properly how did I get here 

Ishaan ; don't stress out you just became unconscious

Radhika : thanks, i am already tensed with the fashion show tomorrow 

Ishaan : di calm down how many times I told you don't take so much stress for work get some rest 

Radhika : but everything will be messed up without me 

Ishaan : no more arguments you are not going anywhere from this room, I will send food for you take that with medicine 

Radhika : you are so sweet (pulls his cheeks) 

Ishaan : don't batter me so much now, I will be right back (leaves from room) 

Nasik

Preeta and Karan looks at the sky resting in each other's arms 

Preeta : Karan tell me honestly you came her to take me back or you planned all this 

Karan ; you asked very hard question baby doll, I don't know, but I feel this place is very lucky for me, there is so much peace 

Preeta : I know, but if I had not come to Mumbai you would have not met me 

Karan : so when do you want me to give this headline to our family 

Preeta : lets wait for little while, things just got better we will surprise them 

Karan ; mom dad's anniversary is coming soon how about we give them our good news 

Preeta ; as you wish (holds his hand) 

The siblings comes looking for them and gets to know everything. Rishab is left heartbroken seeing the love between his brother and the only girl he loved. He is still happy for his little brother for understating meaning of love 

Preeta : Rishabji, I am (stammers) 

Rishab : I told you before don't keep any burden on your heart, but you and Karan is little surprising for me with the face that you both always on loggerhead with each other 

Preeta : they say the one we fight with most are the one we love most, I will pray you will also get somebody who will love you like this 

Rishab : I don't think I would be able to love anybody else again but I am very happy for you both congratulations (leaves sadly) 

"I am really sorry Rishabji but I cannot help you in this matter even if I want to neither I can tell Karan this truth he will blame himself Preeta talks to herself 

Mumbai

Radhika's fashion show gets successful  but again she starts feeling dizzy in middle of event. 

Nilly ; Radhs are you okay? sit here 

Radhika ; I am fine don't worry, can you just watch clients if they need anything 

Nilly ; okay I am going but please don't move from here I will be right back 

Ishaan tightens the security outside for Radhika's safety. 

Nilly : Ishaan can you please go and watch Radhika she is not feeling well again 

Ishaan : what? (gets shocked) where is she

Nilly : I made her sit near the bar please go see her I will go check clients 

Ishaan leaves to meet Radhika near the bar and looks around for her

Ishaan : waiter where did that ma'am go she was sitting here in red dress

Waiter ; sir somebody came to meet her and I think she was not feeling well also 

Ishaan ; which way she went 

Waiter : near the exit gate

"Shit I need to reach her as soon as possible Ishaan starts running to find Radhika everywhere 

Hotel room 

Samar takes heavily pitched Radhika to  opposite side hotel of venue. 

Sherlyn : perfect you know what to do right, now take this camera and then whole world will see Radhika's Sahay doom in live telecast 

Samar takes Radhika into room and closes the door tightly. He sees her beauty with bad eyes 

"One thing I have to admit you are truly bomb how i wish you were in senses but don't worry once my work is done I will get you easily' Samar plays with her hands  

Rishab keeps calling her 

Samar ; this guy have no peace (switch off her phone angrily ) 

Rishab : strange she never cut my calls now switched off phone 

"No leave me alone she starts to murmur 

Samar : I should thank Sherlyn because of her I got chance to meet you sweetheart (runs finger on her face) 

Radhika gets blurry vision of things around and tries to go at door

"Not so easily, after lot of effort you came in my hands Samar pulls her back putting on bed 

"I want to go home she gets furious in high pitched state 

Samaar ; you will definitely go home (removes hair from her face) and after today you will remain inside only 

Sherlyn puts their moment on live which is seen by clients of Radhika in Fashion show. Everybody is blowed seeing the scene. Nobody is able to figure out Radhika is not in her senses 

Nilly ; no, what is this happening 

Clients : Mr Mehta what is all this? is this culture of your country and is this how your employee works 

Mehta : No you are getting wrong, she is not like that we know her from years 

Client refuses to listen anything. Luthra and Arora family are also stunned to see the headline on TV 

"Godji please don't let anything bad happen to Radhika didi, protect her Ishaan sees a pendal outside of room that fall from Radhika's neck. 

He bangs on the door trying to open hardly. Samar holds her both hands without forcing getting close more. Ishaan breaks the glass of fire alarm and gets an axe. He is able to break the door lock stopping Samar

"How dare you touch her Ishaan hits him badly but stops seeing her condition 

Radhika ; I want to go home 

"Didi please get up Ishaan covers her with duvet in the room 

The media, cops and industry people surround Radhika for questions. 

"Can't you all see her condition move away Ishaan manages to put her inside car and tell other security to not let media come at hospital 

Ishaan ; Raj, make sure nobody should come at hospital okay 

Raj : yea don't worry just hurry take ma'am to hospital 

Nasik 

Karan and Rishab sees the news on TV

"Today's sensational news, India's top fashion industry employee Radhika Sahay was caught with a guy in room and police also suspects her to be on drugs reporter accuses Radhika 

Rishab : what the hell? 

Karan : bhai this is surely a trap we should go back Radhika needs us

Preeta : wait we will also come 

Karan : hurry up we don't have enough time to waste now 

Preeta : just few minutes we will pack our bags, Shrishti come 

Kritika : we will help you quickly 

Mumbai

Ishaan rushes Radhika to hospital saving her from media clashes. Doctor sends her blood sample to lab to know problem 

Ishaan : doctor how is she? 

Doctor : I can't say anything right now until her reports come 

Ishaan ; what? 

Doctor ; I doubt there is very heavy dose in her body of some addictive drug thats why she is not coming into senses, once her reports come I can confirm it 

Ishaan : oh god but doctor you think it might be harmful 

Doctor : could be such drugs can cause damage to brain and you said she was hallucinating right 

Ishaan : yes her workers said she was getting weird illusions 

In car

Karan ; bhai I can't get through her phone,

Rishab : call Ishaan he might pick it up 

Shrishti : who is that? 

Sameer : lambu its long story we will tell you later okay 

Shrishti : i am not asking you 

Preeta : stop it both of you fight later as much as you want right now there is tension 

Karan ; I don't understand one problem leaves other is waiting in line 

Rishab : did you call Ishaan? stop murmuring and call him fast

"Hello Ishaan says 

"Ishaan where are you? and where is Radhika Karan puts speaker on phone 

Ishaan ; Karan sir, I am in hospital, Radhika didi is still unconscious  

Rishab ; what happened to her? 

Ishaaan : actually (narrates everything to him from previous days) 

Rishab : now listen to me carefully you don't leave her alone no matter what happens, and stop the media from coming to her

Ishaan : I have tightened the security, nobody will reach to her, but Rishab sir I strongly feel this is big conspiracy to spoil her image 

Rishab : we wil find out but right now you take care of her, we should be there in few hours let me know if any problem comes up 

Ishaan : okay sir bye 

Preeta ; I don't know if I am right but I feel somebody close did this for personal reasons 

Shrishti : exactly I don't know think any professional would stoop so low  

Karan : but question is who is her enemy?

Kritika : bhai she is beautiful, successful and rich there could be so many enemies, this deed only a girl can do this 

Roo : di why would a girl go this much length?

Shrishti : if that Sherlyn being a girl can spoil id's life why cant  any other girl can do

Everybody reacts to Shrishti's words 

Preeta : did Sherlyn do this? my doubt is getting stronger (Recalls her threatening to Radhika) when she was leaving do you guys remember her words she will tarnish Radhika's image 

Karan : if that girl really did this I swear she will pay very heavy price for this 

After few hours 

Everybody reaches hospital to meet Radhika. 

Rishab : Ishaan is everything okay 

"Sir actually, di still didn't regain consciousness, doctor said her body got very heavy dose of that drug' Ishaan says 

Preeta : I will go meet doctor, Shrishti come with me 

Shrishti : yea 

Karan : whats in your hands? 

Ishaan shows him the intimate pictures leaked in media of Radhika and Samar 

Rishab clutches the pictures angrily 

"I won't spare that person who did it, he dared to played with honor of my friend Rishab goes inside the ward room 

"No don't, leave me alone, mom Radhika speaks in her sleep 

Rishab (holds her hands) : I am sorry yaar, if I had not left you like this maybe you didn't have to see this day but whoever did this I promise I will make him suffer till death 

Precap : Preeta is kidnapped by Prithvi who have escaped from jail. Sherlyn and Samar targets Roo to save themselves from police 

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Interesting update 👏
Loved Preeran's love confession 😳
Sherlyin & Samar are disgusting, Radhs's image is ruined 😭
Glad that gang got doubt o Sherlyin
Scary precap
Waiting for next
abhiya23 thumbnail
Part 13

Hospital

Radhika's parents Prem and Suman Sahay arrives to see their daughter 

Ishaan ; I am sorry I tried hard to stop (looks down in guilt) 

Prem ; where is she? 

Ishaan : in the room, ma'am I am 

Suman ; don't say anything, I know you tried your best to save her but now she has to help herself first 

Preeta is taken aback with the parents who has not given up their courage even being parent of a girl who is disgraced badly. 

Shrishti : di what happened 

Preeta : so strange na, usually parents break down in such condition and blame others too but here their daughter is maligned still they have not lost the spirit 

Shrishti : thats why Radhika is also strong, she know her parents will support 

Karan : Bhai lets go find that Sherlyn 

Preeta : wait before her, we should locate that guy who did this, it will be very easy for us to reach her then 

Kritika : but what if Sherlyn had sent him outside of country we should not trust her 

Ishaan : he couldn't because I gave his picture to cops and got security very tight on all transport areas, his pictures are also in every city 

Roo admires him lovingly seeing his smartness 

(Ishaan and Roo studies in same college. Both know each other due to their siblings friendship but have not developed much deep relation yet) 

Rishab : Karan, you, Preetaji, Akshay and Kritika go to Sherlyn's house

Sameer : Rishab bhai and us?

"You and Shrishti, have very important task, I need the access to CCTV footage of the hotel only then I will find out what was going on Rishab tells them 

Sameer : but why will they hotel security will give the hotel footage 

Preeta : he means maybe if you both interrogate with the people over there, we can get clue 

Rishab ; I will stay with Radhika for a while and then go to find Sherlyn

Suman ; Radhika get up 

"Mom you came Radhika cries 

Suman : listen to me, I didn't raise you for this day to sit here and cry get up 

"Mamma I am finished you career, image everything has gone Radhika sobs loud 

Prem : your mom is right, if you are not fault you should not be here crying 

Suman : Radhika we taught you to live life raising head not bow down I know this was not your fault but dear if you give up like this whole world will blame you forever you have to bring your honor back again 

Prem ; now you will come back to our house only when you bring back your self respect, lets go Suman she needs time to think 

"Take care of yourself and remember we are always with you Suman leaves 

The media questions Prem and Suman about their daughter character. 

Prem : I don't think I need to give any justification because I trust my daughter, she cannot do anything wrong 

"Even after seeing that video you are saying this Mr Sahay your daughter is bad example to other young girls and coming generation aren't you ashamed of your daughters deed Media throws taunts on him 

Suman ; I think you all should learn the difference of personal and professional, this is the reason why so many daughters harm themselves  their parents shun the first what can they expect from society but we will always support our daughter if she is right and here we know has not done anything wrong 

"No more questions everybody move Ishaan saves Prem and Suman media clashes 

Rishab : I am really sorry yaar, please forgive me (hugs her emotionally) 

Radhika : thats okay I guess you and Karan are tired of my friendship 

Rishab ; please don't say that, till today you were always with me in every problem I cannot forget you or this friendship 

Radhika : who did all this? I am sure you all know 

"Sherlyn, I am sure she hired Samar to strip your dignity in front of people Rishab tells her

Radhika : this is my battle I will fight alone, I don't want anybody else involved 

Rishab ; but?

"Please Rishab if you considered me your friend then you should trust me, just do a favor, keep this tape with you and when I signal put on live, I want people to hear her confession Radhika hands him tape 

Rishab : best of luck I will wait for you 

"Didi you are ready Ishaan hands her gun

Rishab goes to Sherlyn's farm house with Karan and others. 

Radhika : Ishaan did you find about that guy?

"Yes didi I got his phone number from your workplace records and got it traced he is in Andheri right now Ishaan gives her location

Samar's farm house

Samar : cheers 

"Cheers for our victory, I wish Prithvi was here to double our celebration Sherlyn says 

Samar : he will be out soon I talked with a lawyer for his bail 

Sherlyn and Samar get scared seeing Ishaan in front of them pointing gun

"What did you think? you will take advantage of my sister image, this time you went too far Ishaan says angrily 

Samar takes his revolver out and pulls trigger

"Its empty like your brain he says 

Sherlyn : but my brain is always filled (puts Roo on gun point) 

"Drop the gun or I will blow her brain Sherlyn puts gun very close to her 

Ishaan ; let her go 

Sherlyn (starts moving back) : I won't she is jackpot for me to go 

Somebody fires on Sherlyn's leg causing her to leave Roo 

"Ahhh Roo keeps screaming putting hands on her head 

Ishaan pulls her to him and covers her mouth 

"Stop shouting he says 

Roo stares at him widening her eyes 

Ishaan ; please be quiet you are safe, I am removing hand don't shout 

"I am safe thank god she sighs relief 

Ishaan loads his gun with bullets again. 

Roo ; who fired on her leg? 

Ishaan signals her to look back turning out to be Radhika who followed them. 

Roo ; Radhs di you are awesome please teach me na how to fire with gun 

Ishaan ; one needs to be mature, and this is not toy for children 

Roo : excuse me, I am not a kid and be respectful to me 

Ishaan : listen I have come here to save you and attend lecture of decency 

Radhika and Ishaan ties Samar and Sherlyn in chair. 

Sherlyn's house 

Karan : bhai Sherlyn is not here, where should we find her now 

Rishab ; did you get her phone traced 

Karan ; her phone is not reachable 

Prithvi who has run from jail comes to meet Sherlyn at her house but instead find Luthra and Arora clan over there 

"Oh god what are they doing here, if they came here to take Sherlyn where is she Prithvi sees Preeta alone outside looking for her phone she dropped in garden. 

He puts chloroform on her face and takes away from there. 

Precap ; Karan fights with Prithvi where in process Preeta gets shot. Radhika spares Sherlyn for the sake of her baby 

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Interesting update👏
Loved Radhs's parents, they are so supportive😊
Looks like Ishaan & Roo are next couple😊
Loved how Radhs handled Sherlyin & Samar👏
Preeta is kidnapped😲
Interesting precap
Waiting for next
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Good that Radhika's parents support her.Roo admiring Ishan was lovely.looking 4ward to their luv story.loved radhika's parents consoling her n speaking up 4 her. rishab radhika scene was lovely.rishab telling her that her friendship is imp 4 them was nice.sherlyn ishan samar roo scene was superb.radhika shooting sherlyn's leg was interesting.oh no prithvi kidnapped preeta

abhiya23 thumbnail
Part 14

Sherlyn's house

Karan : bhai Preeta is nowhere she went to find her phone in garden 

Rishab ; what ? did you check properly 

Akshay ; We saw whole house don't know where she went 

Kritika : did somebody kidnapped her? 

"What nonsense Kritika Karan gets furious 

Commissioner informs Rishab about Prithvi escaping from jail 

Sameer : what happened bhai? who was it

Rishab : Prithvi ran away from jail 

Everybody doubts him behind Preeta's kidnapping. 

"Bhai, I won't spare him now, let me go Karan rages 

Rishab ; Karan wait please for god sake don't do anything in anger

Karan : bhai let me go, he took away my Preeta how can I remain quiet 

"Karan i beg of you please, you got out of crisis very difficulty nothing will happen to your Preeta I promise Rishab console his brother on his broken heart 

Shrishti too gets emotional. 

Samar's house

"Because of you, my reputation is spoiled I could have given you worst punishment but my heart didn't allow me to do anything for that innocent life inside Radhika points gun on Sherlyn angrily 

Ishaan : you are that small time thief right, as expected only creep can know other 

Samar ; just leave me once then I show you 

Prithvi keeps calling Sherlyn 

Radhika ; here you go, your foolish boyfriend is calling 

Sherlyn : Prithvi? did he ran away from jail 

Radhika ; tell me one thing what did you see in this guy, at first I thought you might be little sensible what was special in him neither is decent like my Rishab, nor famous like Karan or handsome like Sameer, Ishaan pick up the phone and put on speaker 

Ishaan puts the speaker 

"Sherlyn baby where are you? I have kidnapped Preeta and taken to my guest house you and Samar come here quickly his posters are everywhere in city so be careful Prithvi hangs 

Radhika and Ishaan are shocked to hear about Preeta. Before they could call anybody Samar frees his hand and hits Ishaan with gun on head. 

"Noo, Ishaan get up Radhika pats his face 

Roo who went out to call his brother hides behind the couch and not come in front. 

Samar ; Sherlyn lets go before he wake up 

"But what should we do of her take her with us or else she will call police Sherlyn says

Samar drags Radhika with them forcefully. After they leave 

"Ishaan get up please, they took away Radhika di, I am sorry i could not do anything Roo tries to wake him up 

Ishaan : don't worry about me, call your brother (says with pain) tell him to save both girls, they are at Prithvi's house 

Roo (dials number) : hello bhai 

Rishab ; Ruchika what happened? why are you crying 

Roo ; bhai actually (reveals everything) 

"What? okay listen you take Ishaan to hospital as soon as you can okay we will go and save both girls Rishab tells her 

Roo ; okay bhai 

Rishab : bye 

Ruchika manages to take Ishaan putting his hand on her shoulder and put inside car. 

Ishaan : wait wait, you know how to drive 

Roo : what? of course

"Then I get to know that you cannot drive I don't want to be handicap hope you understand' Ishaan hold his head 

Roo : you be quiet and let me focus 

Ishaan remains silent 

Roo gets afraid of driving as she is very new driver and have recently got license. 

Roo : why did you get quiet? say something 

"Yaar you are so confusing, now I know why in college you never stick on one thing he says teasingly 

Roo : will you please stop teasing me? we are almost there (drives rashly) 

Ishaan : stop the car 

Roo : what? 

Ishaan : stop the car, there is knife in that drawer I want you to stab on my stomach 

Roo gets annoyed with him 

Ishaan ; the way you are driving I think my bones will be broken 

Roo ; you are making me losing focus 

Ishaan : only if you have it in you 

Both keeps arguing in whole drive and reaches hospital. 

Prithvi's guest house

Preeta regains consciousness with heavy head and looks around. She finds the place very familiar and sees Prithvi shockingly 

Preeta : you? how did you come out of jail and why am I here

"Preetaji you have tortured ma a lot, I have never seen such beauty, my foolishness that I went after stupid Sherlyn whole time and didn't see your simplicity I love you a lot Prithvi touches her face 

"Leave me, I have given this right only to karan to touch me not anybody else Preeta tries hard to go from his grip 

Prithvi : I won't let you go anywhere this time, and that cricketer I tried so hard to explain him but he was not willing to leave you at all what would I have done 

"I said leave me alone Preeta is about to slap him but he holds her hands 

Prithvi ; this soft hands keep it safe 

Preeta starts getting scared seeing his obsessive behavior for her

"Leave me I won't spare any of you Radhika keeps shouting 

Samar : sorry Prithvi but we could not leave this girl over there 

Radhika ; you creep how did you come out of jail easily 

Prithvi : no jail could keep me for long time 

Radhika : how dare you bring Preeta here, she is not your properly, you know what, the person who uses girl to get his work done I won't call him a man 

Prithvi slaps her cheeks for getting abused of his manhood. 

"What did you say? I am not a man, I think the whole insult was not enough for you Samar she needs more dose take her away Prithvi grabs her hair tightly and throws on floor badly 

Samar drags Radhika mercilessly into the room upstairs. Both have scuffle in room when she again goes out of room to save Preeta from Prithvi. Samar slashes knife on her stomach 

"Radhika Preeta shouts 

She holds her stomach with pain and sees blood in hands. Everybody arrives there getting shocked to see her in pool of blood. 

"Radhika you are okay Rishab holds her from falling on floor 

The boys beat Prithvi and Samar mercilessly. Police arrives there to arrest culprits. Prithvi takes chance to get gun from cop and is about to fire on Karan but Preeta comes in between taking the bullet blowing everybody else. 

"Preeta Karan shouts from his lungs holding her from back 

Police is about to arrest Sherlyn as well but Radhika stops them

"No don't she is pregnant, that child should not suffer for her crimes please, Sherlyn I am sparing you last time only for that baby Radhika says feeling pain inside her body 

Sherlyn sees her with guilt 

"Don't say anything you will get more pain, nothing will happen to you okay Rishab holds her closer with fear 

Radhika (smiles) : this pain is nothing for me (closes her eyes slowly) 

"Radhika get up you cannot do this Rishab tries to wake her up 

"Preeta what was the need to do this Karan asks her tearfully 

Shrishti ; di (sobs loudly) why did you do this 

"Karan if something had happened to you I would have died, and I am also responsible for all this please forgive me Preeta pleads shouting in ache 

Karan ; nothing will happen to you, I won't let you go away from me easily (kisses her forehead) Sameer get the car 

Karan takes Preeta with Sameer Shrishti while others go in Rishab's car with Radhika. 

Both girls are rushed to hospital in emergency. Karan is not willing to leave his baby doll's hand when doctor takes her into OT. 

Karan : bhai she needs me (breaks down) my baby doll is in pain only I can help her

Rishab : Karan doctors are saving your Preeta let them do their work

"Bhai she will be fine na Karan weeps in his arms loudly 

Rishab caresses him like child forgetting all pain in his heart. 

"Sammy I want my di I will die if something will happen to her Shrishti have meltdown 

Sameer : look at me (holds her face) your sister will be fine she is very strong nothing will happen to her okay 

Roo has brought Ishaan to same hospital. He gets emotional seeing his sister fighting between life and death. 

La Fatah Illah Ali La Saif Illah Zilfiqar

La Fatah Illah Ali La Saif Illah Zilfiqar

Ali Ali

Ishaan does the prayer in the corner for safety of both girls. Karan and rest of them joins him 

Himmatein Ada Karo Wo Madadgaar Maula

Ali Maula Ali Maula Ali Maula Wo Maula Ali Maula Ali Maula

Ab Hi Hakumatein Parwardigar Maula

Ali Maula Ali Maula Ali Maula Maula Ali Maula Ali Maula

O Shaahi Marda Aashir Azda Ja Fida Tumpe Maula

Ali Maula Ali Maula Ali Maula Maula Ali Maula Ali Maula O Maula

Doctor does operation of Preeta to take the bullet from her chest. Her breathing goes high 

Ali Maula Ali Maula Ali Maula Wo Maula Ali Maula Ali Maula O Maula

Rishab holds the bracket of Radhika recalling her sweet moments. He feels sigh of relive when her name is cleared in front of world. 

Ya Ali

Jazbaat Kya Hai Maula Hallat Kya Hai Maula

Ke Shaatir Iske Saare Waar Hai

Ooo Har Saansein Khwaish Sile

Saazish Hai Kuch Hai Gile

Ye Mushilaatein Be-Shumaar

Ali Maula Ali Maula Ali Maula Wo Maula Ali Maula Ali Maula Ali Maula...

Ali Maula Ali Maula Ali Maula Maula Ali Maula Ali Maula O Ma

Doctor comes out of OT 

Karan : how is Preeta? she is fine na

Doctor : nothing to worry we took out the bullet and she is out of danger 

Karan : can we meet her 

Doctor : yes but one by one she needs rest 

Sameer : and Radhika? she is out of danger 

"I cannot say anything about her right now, that drug has still effect in the body and lot of blood has been flown from her body, we are trying our best but you can meet Preeta Doctor leaves 

Shrishti and Karan rushes to meet Preeta who hugs both of them tearfully. She has become important part of both of them and their shield. 

Karan : baby doll (kisses her forehead) you scared me badly this time very bad joke 

Shrishti : di if you do this again I won't forgive you ever (holds her tightly)

Preeta : you both are so crazy you love me so much (tears does not stop from her eyes) 

Precap : Karan sneaks into Preeta's room at night. Sameer and Shrishti heated confrontation leading to kiss 

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Interesting update 👏
No words for Sherlyin, Prithvi & Samar 😡
Radhs's words about Prithvi were right
Radhs is stabbed, hoping she recovers soon
Preeta is life of Karan & Shristi 😊
Ishaan & Roo moment was hilarious 😆
Waiting for next