Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: jb508

When they zoom in on her screen it says RK

stop the video..and zoom.

Edited by ToujoursPur - 5 years ago
Mulann thumbnail
RIP Krishna Kapoor. You were an wonderful lady who loved her family and supported them wholeheartedly. Hope Rishi and Ranbir can see glimpse of her. Ranbir loves her and her concern for Ranbir came out in many interviews of him. 
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I feel so bad for Rishi ranbir and Neetu! There must be some strong reason for them not having coming down. Hope Rishi K gets well soon!

And Riddhima was crying a lot. And Alia was there to support her. It was indeed nice of Alia to be there for her! Fake or real I'm sure it makes a difference in such situations.
Ptooey thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

This is like the third death in the Kapoor family this year.

Whaddya mean Alia is a panauti to the family? πŸ₯±
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hantel

I'm sure they love their mom/grandma so much but sometimes we spectators and fans become more emotional than the celebs. Both Ridhima and Neetu spent a normal Instagram day liking peoples'  posts (not related to Shashi) every second hour when Shashi Kapoor died. And here we were judging other celebs for not attending the funeral or tweeting RIP.

This reminds me- I just saw a video (from the funeral) on twitter where KJo and Rani were laughing and having fun. Ayaan, Alia and Aamir were also part of the group. So much for sensitivity. I swear fans and spectators get more emotional than some of these Bollywood folks πŸ˜†
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This reminds me- I just saw a video (from the funeral) on twitter where KJo and Rani were laughing and having fun. Ayaan, Alia and Aamir were also part of the group. So much for sensitivity. I swear fans and spectators get more emotional than some of these Bollywood folks πŸ˜†

even in that video alia looked upset, she seemed to be quite effected and there are pics of her apparently wiping tears, kareena and riddhima were crying, alia and riddhima were holding hands supporting each other 

but for others who are not that close it doesn't seem to effect them as much, so yeh some of them were smiling and laughing while talking with each other  

Edited by zara321 - 5 years ago

Let us not judge by what we merely get to see with our eyes...I will share a small glimpse from my own life...My dad passed away a few years back out of nowhere at a time when he was supposed to be enjoying his children's marriages and settling in their next phases of life etc...Anything I say about how it has changed our lives or how we are still reeling under it is an understatement...But even we laughed and tried to behave normal during those 10 days of the ceremony, because we wanted to send off our dad happily...We wanted to celebrate him! .And here Krishna ji has had a great long fulfilling life with so many children, grand children and great grand children even...Its her time to go and though its an irreplaceable loss for the family and friends, what is there to feel sad about it? If anything they need to celebrate and send her off happily...Its her time to go after all!