Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: hantel

I'm sure they love their mom/grandma so much but sometimes we spectators and fans become more emotional than the celebs. Both Ridhima and Neetu spent a normal Instagram day liking peoples'  posts (not related to Shashi) every second hour when Shashi Kapoor died. And here we were judging other celebs for not attending the funeral or tweeting RIP.

how do you know? πŸ˜²
GumGum thumbnail
Originally posted by: proudestgay

how do you know? πŸ˜²

Because I saw them liking others' normal posts the day Shashi died, and it seemed odd to me. Ridhima didn't even change her IG post liking schedule, dutifully liked everyone's posts.
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
16-18 hours journey with ill health is quite difficult and returning back without treatment within 24 hours is definitely not gud for health.

Let's not make it a big deal and judge them without knowing anything. 

RIP Karishna Kapoor
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Rip. Condolences to the family .Edited by MS-meghasharma - 5 years ago
jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Media is kind of shitty. They caught Alia trying to FT Ranbir during the service. She had no clue she was being videoed
Edited by jb508 - 5 years ago
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What worries me is does rishi knows her demise or  they put under wraps cos of his ill health ?
BW journos are disgusting but this one is new level of disgusting. Subhash Jha is the worst. Look what he wrote:

How disturbed she would have been  to know that her favourite son Rishi was  ailing seriously. That she went before  she  got  the bad news about her son was for  the best.All her life she protected her children from hurt. Now it was their turn.

https://skjbollywoodnews.com/rip-mrs-raj-kapoor-dignity-was-your-middlename/
Edited by anonymous39 - 5 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: jb508

Media is kind of shitty. They caught Alia trying to FT Ranbir during the service. She had no clue she was being videoed

You cant even see Ranbir in the videoπŸ˜•
ToujoursPur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

You lived your life with dignity and love. Family meant everything to you. and you meant everything to your family.

Here's to a lady in the truest sense of the word.

RIP Krishna Ma'am.

Originally posted by: jb508

How do you know its Ranbir?πŸ˜•