Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: anonymous39

How sad. RIP.

RK Studios sold and Krishna Raj passing away.. truly the end of an era. 

I know Rishi acts like a nutcase but I hope he doesn't have a bad health issue. Leaving for the US with Ranbir for treatment doesn't sound good.  ๐Ÿ˜•

Am surprised he dint even attend his mom's funeral. Seems like its something serious unless he couldn't make it back because of time constraints ๐Ÿ˜•
jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Am surprised he dint even attend his mom's funeral. Seems like its something serious unless he couldn't make it back because of time constraints๐Ÿ˜•

Has to be time constraints. 16hr-19hr flight from NYC to MumbaiEdited by jb508 - 5 years ago
QueenRhaenys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
RIP.Anyone who has seen Sanju interviews of Ranbir would know what she meant to him,he has mentioned it a lot of times how she was his biggest critic and he would take her advice for every role that came his way.

Ranbir Kapoor Fan Club @RanbirKapoorFC
FollowingFollowing @RanbirKapoorFC
More

Edited by songofthereed. - 5 years ago
Is Rishi undergoing some serious health issue? Because its hard to believe they would do the last rites in his absence...They usually keep the body preserved until all the loved ones arrive, if they were to arrive within a reasonable time...no?
Death is always hard...to those who are left behind! But at least she had a fulfilling and a long life...Now its time for her loved ones to cherish her memories!
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Is Rishi undergoing some serious health issue? Because its hard to believe they would do the last rites in his absence...They usually keep the body preserved until all the loved ones arrive, if they were to arrive within a reasonable time...no?

Death is always hard...to those who are left behind! But at least she had a fulfilling and a long life...Now its time for her loved ones to cherish her memories!

i'm guessing rishi cudn't reschedule the treatment, and so he must hav told the family to do the funeral without him, maybe rishi has a serious health issue coz both neetu and ranbir went with him
Edited by zara321 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by: zara321

i'm guessing rishi cudn't reschedule the treatment, and so he must hav told the family to do the funeral without him, maybe rishi has a serious health issue coz both neetu and ranbir went with him

The treatment/surgery or whatever it was must be something that he needed to get done urgently may be...Otherwise who would miss having the last glimpse of their beloved parent ! 
Redmi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
How can anyone miss their mother's funeral ๐Ÿ˜•
GumGum thumbnail
I'm sure they love their mom/grandma so much but sometimes we spectators and fans become more emotional than the celebs. Both Ridhima and Neetu spent a normal Instagram day liking peoples'  posts (not related to Shashi) every second hour when Shashi Kapoor died. And here we were judging other celebs for not attending the funeral or tweeting RIP. Edited by hantel - 5 years ago
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
RIP
Rishi and ranbir may be just 1 day back went to USA,i guess rishi has some serious health prb,reading his tweet before departure i felt that.

And its actually not good preserving dead body for long.

RIP! This is so sad RK, Rishi Neetu can't attend...