Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

RIP
Condolences to the Kapoor family. Hope Rishi and Ranbir return in time for the funeral. 
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
RIP.
Hope Rishi and RK can return back in time for the funeral..
How sad. RIP.

RK Studios sold and Krishna Raj passing away.. truly the end of an era. 

I know Rishi acts like a nutcase but I hope he doesn't have a bad health issue. Leaving for the US with Ranbir for treatment doesn't sound good. ðŸ˜•
Edited by anonymous39 - 5 years ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Now the last one left of that era in kapoor family is Shammiji' wife. Feeling bad for Rishi as he was not even by her bedside when she passed away, hope he gets to attend her funeral atleast..he was very close to her and is the one who lived with her always among all her kids ðŸ˜” losing mother at any age can be devastating..hope her children cope with the loss.. May her soul find the eternal jyoti.
GumGum thumbnail
R.I.P. Only Kapoor whom I never disliked eventhough her grandson painted her as a doormat in his 2016 interview.

Originally posted by: Golden-dew

Now the last one left of that era in kapoor family is Shammiji' wife. Feeling bad for Rishi as he was not even by her bedside when she passed away, hope he gets to attend her funeral atleast..he was very close to her and is the one who lived with her always among all her kids ðŸ˜” losing mother at any age can be devastating..hope her children cope with the loss.. May her soul find the eternal jyoti.

He doesn't used to. He left his father's home and mom when he married Neetu, he himself said that in an interview. The name of his house was Krishnaraj, he doesn't used to live with Krishna.
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Rest in peace Krishna Raj Kapoor ji
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: hantel

R.I.P. Only Kapoor whom I never disliked eventhough her grandson painted her as a doormat in his 2016 interview.

He doesn't used to. He left his father's home and mom when he married Neetu, he himself said that in an interview. The name of his house was Krishnaraj, he doesn't used to live with Krishna.

So was that chimpu/rajeev that was living with her? Ranbir once said he used to live with both his nani n dadi as a kid so was pampered a lot by his grandmothers.
GumGum thumbnail
Originally posted by: Golden-dew

So was that chimpu/rajeev that was living with her? Ranbir once said he used to live with both his nani n dadi as a kid so was pampered a lot by his grandmothers.

Ranbir used to live with his naani Raji Singh coz Raji lived beside Ranbir's room till her death. I think you got confused between naani and daadi coz when they talk in English they call both grandma. 

It could be Chimpu or Kareena's dad after divorce who lived with Krishna. 
Edited by hantel - 5 years ago
cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
RIP she seemed so much fun the good thing she lived for long to see her kids and grandkids and great grandkids all grown up thats a blessing 
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
they are performing her last journey and last rites now, i dont think ranbir and rishi are gonna be able to be there, its sad that they wont be able to make it for her funeral, must be so frustrating for them to be so far away and not be with thier family at this moment  Edited by zara321 - 5 years ago