Frequent Posters

msbhattacharya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Thank you so much for reading it😊😊😊
msbhattacharya thumbnail
I am here with the next update . I hope that this will be liked by you like the previews one and sorry for the delay 😭 

CHAPTER 21

Next morning Mnayata  came out of her room, she was ready to o with Murari. She has decided that she will talk to her Tauji no matter what it takes to convince him, she will do it, she will not let  it go so easily . Manayata came out of the pales when she met  Uday , Uday looked at her and smiled . Uday hold Manayat's hand and together they went to the car shed area, but when Manyata reached there Manyata was not very pleased , she was shocked with the grand scale of the arrangements , Uday can tell by Manyata's face that she  Uday asked her-

Uday- Kya hua manayata? Kya koi kami rahe gayo hai? agar kuch hai to hume batao hum abhi rakhwa dete hai.

( What happened Manayata? Is there anything wrong? It you think something is missing you can tell me I will arrange it .) Manayata looked at the arrangements and then she looked at Uday

Manayata- kami nahi bahat zada hai, main to kahungi abhi ye saab rehene hi do.

( It is too much in fact. I would suggest that put these formalities to rest for some time .)

Uday- Kyu kya hua Manayata? Kya baat hai?

( Why what happened manayata what is the matter?)

Manayata- Main janti hu Uday tum ye tufe apni khushi se lekar ja rahe ho lekin tau ji ise iss nazar e nahi dekehnge.

( I know you want to gift these things to him from the bottom of your heart but Tu ji will not take it warmly .)

Uday- Kyu aisa kya kar rah hai hum? Kuch galat to nahi hai isme?

( why? I on't think I am doing anything wrong)

Manayata- main janti hu paar tum mere tau ji ko nahi jante . unhe lagega ke inn chizo ke badle tum mujhe kharidna cahate ho, agar unhe aisa laga to humari shdai ke liye unhe manana lagbhag na mumkin ho jayega .

( I know but if you bring these gifts with you, he will thing that you want to buy me on exchange of these gifts, and if he is convinced about this idea it will be next to impossible to convince him about our marriage) Uday was very upset to  here but he decided he will do whatever  Manyata will say because she knows hr tau ji much more than him. Manyata looked around and said-

Manayata- Uncle nahi dikhai de ahe hai woh nahi a rahe hai humare saath?

( I can't see Uncle around is he not coming  with us) Just then Giriraj came and said-

Giiraj- nahi iss baar Uday ko akele ajana hoga. Kyu ki Uday ko hi apni sachai sabit karni hai. Hum agar unke saath jaynege to kahi tumhare tau ji ko aisa na lag eke hum apne bte ki jhooti tariff kaar rahe hai. Uday tumhare layek hai ya nahi ye sabit Uday ko hi karna hoga .

( No this time I am not coming along with him. Uday have to prove his authenticity . If I go with him your uncle will think that I am here to say nice things about my son. Uday is eligible or not for you only he have to prove it.)

Manayata- ha aap sahi kahe rahe hai, paar aap log saath hote to Uday ko thori himmat hoti. Bechare ko jaang ke Mayedaan ma aap log akela chor rahe hai.

( Yes you are right . But if you people were around Uday would have felt some strength. You are living him alone in the war front.) Both Uday and Giriraj really could not control there laughter. Uday looked at Manyata and said-

Uday- Hum rajware hai manayata Jange larna humara dharm hai, tum fikaar maat kao hum saab samhal lenge aab chale der ho rahi hai.

( Don't worry manayata  we are Royals. Fighting battles is in our blood . you don't worry we will take care of everything . Now let's move on we are getting late. Manyata and Uday both touched Giriraj's feet . Girirraj gave them his blessings and both of them left for Delhi along with Murari.

When Uday's car arrived in the airport he saw that media was there so he decided that he will go first , and then when he will keep the media busy while answering the questions Manayata will report from another gate with her father. Uday wanted to avoid any media circus.

Manayata did as she was instructed by Uday and it worked wonders . Manayata did not had to face any uestion and she reached the security cheque after 15 munities Uday joined her . Both of them board in the flight together .   

Manayata was seating with Uday in the flight Murari was seating somewhere else . Uday took up a amagazine and Manayata looked at him-

Manayata- bahat pareshan ho na tum?

( If I am not wrong you are very stressed) Uday answered without taking his eyes off from the magazine.

Uday- Tum hue jitna ache se janti ho aur koi nahi janta .

( Manyata no one knows me better than you.) Manyata put her hand on Uday's hand.

Manayata- ye jo humara rishta hai woh to naya hai, paar hum dost to bahat purine hai na. woh dost hi kya  jo dusre dost ko na samajh paye .

( The relation we are in it is a new development , but before this we have been friends. And true friendship in biased on Understanding .) Uday looked at Manayata and smiled. The flight was not very long they reached to Delhi in less than an hour . Uday and Manayata landed to Delhi airport . it was around 10 PM . They did not have to face much problem as they left the airport from another gate and the media was waiting on another gate. Manayata and Uday sat on the car along with Murari  . Murari sat in the front seat .   Akash was on the driving seat, Manayata was very happy after seeing him after a long time .  Aaksh also greeted her with a smile .

Manayata- Uday hum abhi kaha ja rahe hai?

( Where we are going now?)

Murari- Hum abhi siddha tere tau ji ke ghar jayenge .

( You will go straight away to your uncles house .) 

Manayata- baba hum dono chalet hai uday baad ma a jayega thaka hoga bechara .

( Baba we will go Uday will join us later .) Uday looked at Akash and said-

Aaksh- Please siddha manayata ke tau ji ke ghar le chalo . Manayata tumhe humari thakan ki fikar hai  magar hum tau ji se milna cahate hai.  jaab taak humari shaadi ko woh manzoor nahi karte tab taak hume aram nahi milega .

( Please go straight to Manyata's tau ji's house. Manyata you care for my tiredness and I want to meet Tau ji immediately. Till he agrees on  our marriage I can not take rest .

Manayata- tum bahai zada soch rahe ho saabthik ho jayega .

( You are thinking too much . Everything will be all right .)  Aaksh finally started the car . Uday reached Manyata's tau ji's house in less than half an hour . Manayata eneterd her tau ji's house and she felt very happy. It has been two years since she has came to meet her tau ji. Manayata went straight t her tauji's study.  He is suppose to be here at this point of the day . Tau ji was reading a book when manyata eneterd the library. Tau ji smiled and said

Tauji- A gayi Guriya? Akhir iss burhe ki yaad  a hi gayi tujhe..

( So you have finally came Guriya. So you finally got time to pay a visit to this old man . Manayata went to tau ji and sat on the opposite chair  and said-

Manayata- kya tau ji aap jante hai na asis koi baat nahi hai. aap to jante hai na ke mea kaam hi aisa hai. warna aisa ho sakta hai ke main aap se na milu

( Tau ji you know this is not true . You know very well my work is like that . You know it is not possible for me to stay away from you.)

Tauji- who to dekh hi raha hu, aur saath ma le ayi hai uss ladke ko.

( Yes I can see that , so have you brought the boy with you?)

Manayata- ha uday aya hai, aap use abhi milenge kya?

( Yes he is with us, would you like to meet him now. )

Tauji- abhi to aya hai, thora aram karne de usee phir sham ko use main baat kaar lunga.

( he has just eneterd the house. Let him rest and I will meet him in the evening.)

Manayata- acha jsis aap ki marzi . aap batayiye aap ki tabiyat aab kaisis hai.

( As you wish, now you please ell me how  are you feeling now.) tau ji smiled and Tau ji and Manayata startd talking . In the lunch time . Manyata Uday and Murari sat on the lunch table along with Tau ji. Uday was the last one to reach the table and before he sat he touched tau ji's feet. Tau ji was not expecting this from Uday but he was happy. Manyata was also happy as Uday didtis from his heart. Manayata did not told him to do so .  When Uday sat for lunch an was about to eat anayat's tau ji said-

Tauji- Guriya Uday ko zara khana paros do.

( Guriya serve food to Uday) Uday noticed that Murari and tau I was eating  but Manyata was not eaing. He thought she was waiting for him but now he knows the real reason. Tau ji continued when Manyata started poring food on Uday's plate.

Tauji- Maaf karna beta iss ghar ma tumhare ghar ki arha bahat saare naukar nahi hai jo khana paros kaar tumhe denge . yaha apna kaam khhod hi karna parta hai , tum meheman ho isi liye Guriya khan d rahi hai.

( please don't mind beta there  is not an army of servants in this house like yours. Here one has to take care of there own daily work . You are a guest that's why Guriya is serving you. ) Uday and Manayat looked at each other . Manyata di not get to eat until Uday was done with his meal.Uday was feeling very bad for Manyata as she has to be hungry for him. After Uday was done wih his lunch. Manyata got a chance to have meal, It was a simple Daal chawal and sabzee nothing special was cocked for Uday . After the lunch was done Manyata thought she will meet Uday, but Aaksh came to her and  said tau ji wants her to get some things from the market and the list is very long so he has orderd Aaksh to go with her. Manyata saw the list it was normal things of household , nothing urgent . Manyata understood that Tauji does not want her around when he will be talking to Uday . Manayata felt very tensed . But she has no choice , because she knew even if she stay back she will not get a chance to gate crash the meeting . She knows her tau ji, he will have a one to one conversation with Uday on this and no one will have the permission to entertain not even her father. Manyata took a deep breath and  went to get ready. She got ready in 10 munities. When Manyata was looking for Uday Aaksh informed her that Uday was out to meet his friend, but he will be back soon . Manyata wanted to meet Uday before his interaction with Tau ji bout that did not happen. Manayata called Uday for a couple of times but he did not pick up the call. After all the failed attempts Manyata wrote a massage on whatsaap Please call me back when you have time . Manyata took her bag and went out with Aaksh .   

Uday was also very tensed so he was chilling out with his friends, and he was also tensed  about his interaction with tau ji, after Uday came out meeting his friends he checked his phone , he got many calls  from many people  most of the calls was from Manyata . Uday tought he will call back but then he dropped the idea because he did not wanted  Manyata to sense his tension  Uday will have to face Tau ji so he have to go through all of this all alone , no oe cam be a part of it.

On the other hand Manayata did not liked the Idea in the fist place but now she is feeling quite good. She got a chance to divert her mind . Manayata had to go  to super market for some grocery shopping Aaksh was with her .  aksh was amazed to see how Manyata was really putting things one by one without looking at the list . Aaksh looked at manayat and said-

Aaksh- Tumne ek baar baas list dekhi aur tumhe yaad ho gaya ke kya kya l;ena hai?

( You have gone through the list once, and you remember what you have to buy.)

Manyata( With smile)- Mujhe pata hai tau ji ko kya kya chahiye . bachpan se main unk saath bazar jati rahi hu . uss ghar ma kis chiz ki zarurat hai aur kis chiz ki nahi  ye mujhse behetar koi nahi kanta

( I know what Tau ji wants. Form my childhood I have been use to go to the market with Tau ji. No one knows better than me what is needed in that household.)

Aaksh- Tum bahat juri hui ho na uss ghar se? uss ghar ma tumhari bahat sari taswire hai bachpan se lekar aab taak ki.

(  You are very attached to that house . I have seen many pictures of yours in the house from past and some from the present time as well)

Manayata while picking a pack of skimmed milk- ha baba ki posting aisis jagao paar hoti thi ke woh mujh saath nahi le sakte the. Meri zindagi ke  5 saal iss ghar ma guzar hai, mujhe aaj bhi yaad hai jaab main baba ke saath jana para tha to main bahat roi thi.

( Yes baba use to get odd postings , so he could not take me along with him . I have spent five years of my life in this house . I still remember I was crying because I had to leave the house .)

Aaksh- Manyyata ek baat to hai Manayata tum rishto ki bahat izzat karti ho.

( Manyata one thing I can say that you really respect relationships .)

Manayata- Ha akash kyuki y rshte he hai jo inssan ko ya to zinda rakhte hai ya phir maar dete hai . warna inssan ata bhi akela hai aur jata bhi . rishte nah o to ye safar katna mushkil ho jata hai .

( Yes Aaksh because theses relationships either make or break a person . Otherwise insaan comes alone and goes alone . If these relationships are not there it is very difficult for a man to survive .)

Aaksh- Tum to bari ggeheri baate karti ho. Jaab ki tumhe Jaygar ma dekh kaar laga tha jaise ki tum koi choti bachi ho jo ksis bare ki sharir ma kayed hai .

( You are into mature talks . When I first saw you in Jaygar it seemed that you are a child who is trapped in a body of a grown up .)  Manyata giggled and said

Manayata- ye to hai mere andar ka bcha abhi bhi bara nahi hua, bari mushkil se use bacha kaar rakha hua hai

( You are absolutely right . The child insie me is still alive , I have saved that child's innocence after a lot o difficulty .) Both Aaksh and Manyata smiled and Manyata moved to the  next section .

Uday on the other hand came back to tau ji's house .  he had an appointment with tau ji at 6 in the evening. Uday came back around 5:30 he went to his room and started getting reay. Uday had his best cloths and other accessories with him . Uday knows that Tau ji is going to judge him as prson , but as he has learnt in the finishing school in London, that appearance does matter . Uday put on his favourite perfume and he is all set to meet Tau ji. Uday looked at the mirror and smiled. He have  dressed to kill many times but h never thought that he have to dress up for this kind of event in his life. Uday went to the study and he found himself alone in the stydy. So Uday got a chance to look around . It is no where close to Jaygar's  study but it had a worm feeling . uday was talking out some books from the shelves and he was impressed .  Manayata's tau ji had a really good taste in books. Now Uday knows form where Manyata had got such a good taste in books.  Uday found a picture of  a chubby, cute  girl. She had curly hair . Uday knew it was Manyata . She was holding a doll and was smiling . Uday took out his [phone and ttook a picture of the baby girland put back the photograph again in the book .

Uday pickd up a book on how to have success in an Interview and Uday started to read it. It would have hardly been 10 munities when Tau ji eneterd the room. He saw what Uday was reading. Uday put back the book on the shelf . Uday turned back and wet to Tau ji and touched  his feet . Tau ji blessed him and requested him to sit .

Uday sat and took a deep breath now Uday can unserstand how Manyata have felt in front of Mhasbha. In fact Uday is in a better position Uday have to face only tau ji . Uday waslooking around tau ji said-

Tauji- Ksis ko dhund rahe hai aap yuvraj?

( You are looking for someone  prince?) Uday looked at Tau ji and said in a low voice

Uday Murari kaka nahi dikhai de rahe hai?

( I wonder where Murari Kaka is.) Tau ji looked at him and said-

Tauji- Main ne use bhi inn saab se door rehen ko kaha hai aaj baas main tumse baat karana cahat tha.

( I have told him to stay away from tis. I wanted to have a one to one conversation with you.) Now this tension was getting on to Uday's nurses. But Uday can not loose control on himself, because if he loose control he will loose his love his life . Uday looked at tau ji. Tau ji said-

Tau ji- Chaye piyenge yuvraj?

( Would you like to have some tra?) Uday said no and  both of them decided to get into the conversation .   Tau ji smiled and started talking-

Tauji-  main ne suna hai ki Mahasbha jo ki aap rajwaro ke zindagi ka bahat bara hissa hai usne tm logog ke risshte ke liye ha kaar di hai kya ye sach hai?

( I have hered that Mahasbha who has a very important significance in the lives of the Royals has approved to the marriage of both of you . Is it true?)

Uday- Ji tau ji ye sach baat hai. Manyata hai hi aisis jaha jati hai saab ka dil jeet leti hai.

( Yes uncle this news is true. Manyata is a kind of person who wins everyones heart)

Tauji- ye baat to tumne sahi kahi humari Guriya hai hi aisis. Lekin jaab Mahasbha maan gayi mera bhai maan gaya to tumhe meri marzi kyu janni hai. kya ye zaruri hai?

( Yes you are right. Our Guriya is like that . But when Mahasbha have agreed my younger brother has agreed upon this marriage then why you want to know my opinion?)

Uday looks at Tau ji and gives a worm smile , kyu ki aap iss ghar ke bare hai aur aap ki marzi ke bina ye shaddi nahi hogi , aap ki ha nahi hui to Manyata humare saath kabhi khoosh nahi rahegi, aur hum Manayata ko dukhi nahi dekh sakte .

( Because you are the eldest member of the house , without your consent the marriage will not take place . If you don't agree upon our marriage Mnayata will never be happy in her married life and I can't see her unhappy . Tau ji smiled back to Uday and said-

Uday- Baate achi kaar lete ho tum . paar ek baat hai tum khood batao meri jaga tu hote to tum jais ladke ke saath apni behen ya beti ki shaadi karte?

( you really talk well. But you tell me honestly, if you was at my place have you agreed on the idea of your daughter's or sister's marriage with a boy like you.) Uday did not knew what to say he kept his silence au ji continued-

Tauji- Tum londodn ma Guriya ke saath pare ho. Londodn ma kayi ladkio ke saaath tumhare smanadh rahe hai, kya ye baat Guriya janti hai?

( You and Guriya has been classmates in London . You have been involved with many girls.Does Manayat kows about it ? Uday sat on a relaxed manner

Uday- Ha tau ji Manayta janiti thi. Humne London ma jaisis bhi zindagi ji thi Manayata use anjan nahi thi 

( yes tau ji Manayat was well aware . Whatever my lifestyle was in London Manyata was well informed about it..)

Tauji- chalo achi baat hai lekin sach kahu to main apni pyari bachi ko tumse shadi ki ijazat nahi de sakta.

( Oh this is nice, but I can not permit her to marry you. Uday was brken form inside but he said in a controlled voice

Uday aap ye to mante hai tau ji ke humse behetar Mnayata ke liye ur koi nahi ho sakta .

( Tau ji atleast you should agree that no one is better than me for Manyata.)

Tau ji- Kyu ? kyu ki tum bahat amir ho iss liye ? ya tum takatwar ho iss liye . Hr aamm admi apni beti ko amir ghar me bihana cahata ho ye zaruri to nahi . main apni guriya ki shadi barabar walo ma karunga  . main apni bachi ko ksis mehele ki rani nahi bana cahata ye rishta nahi ho sakta . Meri taraf se to iss rishte ke liye na hai  agee tum tino ki marzi.

( Why?  Because you are rich and powerful . It is not necessary that every common man wants his daughter to marry in a rich and influential family  . I want my Guriya to marry In a family according to our standards.  I don't want my girl to be a queen of any estate . This answer is a no from me . No t's up to three  of you. Before Uday could say anything Tau ji left the study .

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5031772&TPN=10

Edited by msbhattacharya - 5 years ago
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry for being late dear
Starting was really good
Awe uday packed so many gifts for tau ji
But manyata knows her tau ji very well so she told uday not to take anything 
Otherwise tau ji will think he is trying to buy manyata 
Finally manveer & murari baba reached at tau ji home 
Manyata & her tau ji talk for longtime as they met after 2 yrs
Both manveer was really worried what tau ji will decide 
It look like uday impressed tau ji in the beginning 
But when both had real conversation tau ji reject manveer marriage 
Now why he reject uday for manyata even without hearing him properly?
Now what manveer will do to change tau ji decision?
Continue plz 
msbhattacharya thumbnail
Sorry for this late update 😭I got stuck in some issues . But now i am back . Now I will try to update as regular as possible . So let's get started with the next chapter

CHAPTER 22

Uday came out from  Tau ji's study  he was thinking what h should do now , when he saw Manyata has arrived . Uday smi;led at Manayata and he was about to say something when Manayata said-

Manayata- Uday chaat paar ja kaar baat karte hai yaha baat karna kuch thik nahi hai.

( Uday we will talk at the terries, talking here is not appropriate. ) Both Uday and Manyata started climbing the stares . Uday and Manayata finally reached the terries . Uday hold Manayata's hand and looked into her eyes. Udya kept looking at Manayata . Manyata looked into Uday's eyes there was a long pause then Manayata smiled and said-

Manayata- Kya chupa ne ki koshish kaar rahe ho Uday?  Tau ji ne mana kaar di hai yahi baat hai na?

( What are you trying to Hide Uday? Tau ji has said no to your proposal right?)  Uday looked down and Manayata hold Uday's  face. Manayata smiled and said-

Manayata- Uday hum dono jante thee ke tau ji ko manana itna asan nahi hone wala .

( Uday we both knew that it will not be easy to convince tau ji..) Uday again ;lokks at Manayata and said-

Uday- Ha hum dono jante the baat woh nhi hai , baat ye hai ke jin baato ki waja se unhone mujhe na kaha hai  uss me se koi bhi baat jhutlai nahi ja sakti .

( Yes we both knew. This is not the matter, the matter of fact is the points he has against me , those points can not be denied.)

Manayata- baat kya hui hai mujhe khool kaar batao warna mujhe pata kaise chale ga ke mamla hai kya?

( What is the matter? If you don't tell me , how would I get an idea about your interaction with tau ji) Uday told everything to Manyata . Manayata took a sigh an Uday looked at her. Both of them sat on a bench which was .

Uday- Manayata hume iss baat ka koi dukh nahi ke unhone humse ye baat ki, baat to unki sahi thi.  Yum sahi keheti thi Manayata Rajwaro se bhar nikal kaar dekho Uday iss duniya ma bahat kuch hai jiska tumhe nahi pata .

( Manayata I am not Upset about th fact that Manayta that he said these things to me, because whatever he said is absolutely right . Remember you use to tell me Uday just get out the circles of the Royal, there are much more things in this world and you are not aware of it .)

Manayata- Ha paar ek baat aaj main tumse ehena cahati hu . woh baat ye hai ke agar tau ji nahi mane to main kabhi kisis aur se shaadi nahi karungi .

( Ys but I want to clear one thing . If Tau ji does not agree to our marriage I will not marry anyoneelse.)

Uday- Manyata tum janti ho tum kya kahe rahi ho? Bahat bari baat kaar rahi ho tum.

( Manyata do you have any idea what you are saying? You are making big promises) Manyata had tears in her eyes  and she said in a heavy voice

Manayata- sach kahu to main ne shaadi na karne ka hi faisla kiya tha sari zindagi. Tumhar allawa main kisis aur ki nahi ho saklti . Uday aisa nahi hai ke kabhi mujhe kisis ne shadi ke bareme nahi pucha , paar main ne kisi ko ha nahi ki. Main ye soch kaar to ji sakti thi ke tum mujhse pyar nahi karte lekin kisis aur ko tumhari jaga nahi de sakti.

( If I tell you the truth . I had decided that I will never marry . I can not accept no other person in my life. Uday Manya men has proposed to me  ,but did not accepted anyone's proposal . I can live with a thought that you did not have feelings for me , but I can not accept anyone else in your life . Udau kissed Manayata's forehead and said-

Uday- saab thik hoga Manayata tau ji ko hum Mana kaar rahenege . Kuch bhi ho jaye hum tumhe nhi kho skate .

( Everything will be fine Manayata. No matter what I will not going to losse you .)  Manayata was still crying Uday wiped his tears just then Aaksh eneterd Manyata looked away to hide her teres Aaksh said-

Aaksh- Maaf kijiyega Yuvraj, Maharaj ka phone aya tha woh cahate hai ki aap kaal hi jaygar laut jaye koi bahat zaruri baat hai aap ka fauran Jaygar pahachna zaruri hai.

( Forgive m Prince but Maharaj has called and it is his wish that you should go back to Jaygar. There is an emergency he has asked you to reach there as soon as possible .) Both Uday and Manyata looked at each other Aaksh left without saying anything .  Manayta looked at Uday . Uday smild and said-

Uday- ghabrao maat Manayta koi kaam a gaya hoga riyasat ma, hum kaal subha hi chale jaynege , hume umid hai tu smajh sakogi.

( Don't be afraid Manayata , there must be some ork regarding estate , I have to lave eary. I hope you will understand)

Manayata- ha main smajahti hu Uday , NGO estate ka kaam tum paar bahat sari zimedariya hai, aur waise bhi yaha ruk kaar tum tau ji ka dil nahi badal sakte ye kuch dino ka  kaam nahi hai.

( I can understand Uday . NGO work of estate you have lot of responsibilities . Changing Tau ji's opinion is not easy this is not a matter of few days .  Uday hugged Manayata and looked into her eyes and then both of them came downstairs . Manayata left Uday to his room . Manayata came back to her room and she was thinking, what the matter can be. Manyata can not think anything, whole night she kept thinking what is going to be her future with Uday .  

Next moning arou 5 Am Uday woke up and he was getting ready to go to Airport . Uday came out of his room and he was surprised to see Manyata .  Uday went to her and said-

Uday- Manayata tum itni subha kyu uth gayi? Saab thik to hai na?

( Manayta why you are up so early? I hope everything is fine) Manyata smiled and said-

Manayata- Saab thik hai Uday koi baat  nahi hai, pata nahi phir hum mil payenge ke nahi isi liye aaj soch rahi hu tumhe airport chor ayu . mujhe umid hai tum mana nahi karoge.

( Everything is fine Uday . God knows we get a chance to meet each other  so I thought I will ddrop you to the Airport. I hope you will keep my wish .) Uday smiled he really wanted to be with Manyata but he could not say that to Manyata . Uday was looking for Aaksh Manayata smild and said-

Manyata- Main ne Aaksh ko kehe diya hai ke tumhare jan ki tayiyari kaar le , aur dhyan rakhe ke mere iss safar ke bareme media ko pata na cahle .

( I have told Aaksh to make prerparations of your journey . I told him to keep in mind that media should not know about this visit.) Uday pat Manayat's sholder and said-

Uday- Are wah Manyata tum to bahat kuch sikh gayi kuch dino ma . wah kamal hai bahi acha thik hai aab chalo warna hume der ho jayegi.

( I am impressed Manyata you have learnt a lot  in theses few days . I am impressed Now Manyata we must leave I am getting late.) Manyata smiled nd hold Uday's hand when Uday and Manayata crossing the garden Tu ji came back and saw both of them together .  Tau ji came to both of them and said

Tau ji- Mujhe tum dono se kuch baat karni hai, abi andar aao.

( I want to talk to both of you,  come on come Insdie)

Manayata- Tau ji Uday ki flight hai , use kuch zaruri kaam hai main a kaar aap ki baat soon lungi .

( Tau ji Uday has a flight to catch . He has some important work , I will listen to you after I come back) Tau ji smiled and said-

Tau ji-   tumahre liye  yuvraj ek flight nah ichor sakte ! kamal hai.

( He can not miss a flight for you! Strange) Manyata was about  to say something , Uday stopped her and said-

Uday- cahliye tau ji andar ja kaar baith kaar baat karte hai

( Let's go inside tau ji, let's sit and talk .) Both Uday nd Manyata followed tau ji to the study .

Uday and Manayta entered the study both could feel the tension but both of them did not wanted to over react . Uday Manyata and tau ji took there seats and Tau ji asked if Uday would want to have a cup of coffee or something else , after Uday's dental Tau ji started talking

Tau ji- Kaal meri Jaygar ke yuvraj Uday Veer Singh se baat hui aur hum dodno ne tum dono ke rishte ke bareme baat ki, aur main ne apni raye yuvraj ko bata di. Guriya kya tu iss bareme janti hai?

( yesterday I had  word with Prince Uday Veer Singh regarding your marriage and I have placed my opinion in front of him. Guriya are you aware of it?)

Manayata- Ji tau ji mujhe kaal raat hee Uday ne saab kuch bata diya.

( Yes Tau ji Uday has told me everything last night) Tau ji looked at Uday and Manyata , while Manyata was looking down at floor Uday had his eyes on Manyata . Tau ji started talking again.

Tau ji- To kya faisla kiya tum dodno ne? akhir ye zindagi to tumhari hai , aur tumhare pita bhi iss rishte ke liye tayiyar hai . Tum jisse chaho shadi kaar lo

( So what do you plan to do? After all it's your life and your father have agreed to this match . You are free to marry whoever you want to.) Now Manyata looked up and said-

Manayata- tau jimere liye aap mere baba se kaam nah hai, aap ne agar na kaar di to main ye shadi nahi karungi .

( Tau ji you are like my father to me . If you are not happy with this matrimony I will not get married .)

Tauji- Aur Mujhe ye bhi pata hai k agar teri shaadi nahi hui to tu ksis aur se shaadi nahi karegi . to koi rashta to nikalna parega na ?

( I know it very well that if this matrimony does not happen you will never get married in your life . So we have to find a solution to it.) Tau ji took a pause and looked at Manayta and Uday and said-

Tau ji- Humne iss bareme bahat socha aur iss faisle pe pahache hai ke hume iss shadi se koi aitraz nahi hai,

( After thinking about it a lot I have reached to a decision that I have no objection on this marriage.) Uday looked very happy but Manayata was not convinced and said-

Manayata- tau ji aap ka dil agar na cahe to aap ko iss rishte ko manne ki koi zarurat nahi, main nahi chahti kea p ksis dabau ma mere   rishte ko apnaye. Aap agar humare risht ko apnao to dil se apnanyiye .

( Tau ji if you don't want this from the bottom of your heart you don't have to accept it. I don't want that you accept our relationship from any pressure .. ) Tau ji smiled and said-

Rau ji- Tu apne tau ji kko janti nahi hai kya , mujhse aaj taak koi kuch dabao ma karwa paya hai kya ? main ne ye fasla dil aur dimag se kiya hai  akhir tu meri beri hai tere liye fasla lene ke liye thora parakhna to parega na . Aur kaal humne wahi kiya

( You don't know your tau ji , no one can convince me under a pressure . I have taken this decision from both my heart and brain . After all you are my daughter . When it comes to you have to look after a lot of matters , and yesterday night I was doing that .)

Manayata- Tau ji mujhe to kuch smaja nahi a raha aap saf saaf batayiye ki baat kya hai?

( Tau ji I can not understand anything . Please make it clear what you are trying to say?)

Tau ji- batata hu. Main janta hu tum dodno bahat pareshan ho kaal raat se. aur aab jaab Uday jar aha hai to kam se kaam ye parshani to dur kaar du.

( I will, I know that from yesterday both of you are really worried , and now when Uday is going back I should clear the air .) Tau ji started to explain-

Tau ji- Yuvraj Uday Veer singh.  Jaygar ke yuvra, iss desh ke sabse Amir Rjaware gharano ma se ek ke waris . Jo agar cahahe to kisis bhi ladko ka chunao kaar  le shaadi ke liye. Chahe Raj Gharana ho cahe koi abhinetri, ya kisis Mantri ko beti  koi bhi unhe mana nahi karti. Lekin Unhone chuna to kise tujhe . Jo nahi kisis Mantri ki beti hai , nahi ksis Udyogpati ki beti ha Raj Gharane se hai , paar nahi humare paas koi hawali hai aur nahi zamin jayedad . To ye shaadi thori anokhi hai , iss liye kyu ki tum dono ki soch rehen sehen saab kuch alag hai. Aur jaab dono ma itna fark ho to saath cahlna isna asan nahi hai , to main ne socha ke tum dono ka ek imtehan hi lelu. Yay u kahu tum dono ke rishte ka ek imtehan le lu .

( Prince Udayveer Singh . Prince of Jaygar estate one of the richest estate of India . The only air f Jaygar estate . If he wants he can get any girl, from an actress, to a daughter of an industrialist or may be a bride from a political family . But he chose none of them he chose you. Who is neither an actress nor a plitician's daughter and you definitely does not belong to a industrialist family . AS far oy Royalty is concerned neither we have a pales nor we own ekors  of Lands . This is the reality of ur Rayalty .  I agree you both have studied together, but there is a huge difference in your up bringing. Hen two people from different upbringings so it is not easy for them to spent there life tighter.  So I thought to test your love) Uday looked at Tau ji and said-

Uday- Hume maaf kijiye tau ji kyuki hum bich ma bol rahe hai , paar hum jante sakte hai ke kya hum iss imtehan ma pass hog aye?

( Forgive me Tau ji for my interruption but may I know have I passed the examination) Tau ji looked at Uday and said-

Tau ji- Thora sbar rakhiye Yuvraj. Aagr aap pass na hue hote to hum aapni guriya se hsaadi katrne ki anumati aap ko nahi dete .

( Have some paicense prince , If you have not passd the test I would not have gave you the permission to marry Guriya .) Manayata looked at Uday and said-

Manyata Uday tum dekh rahe ho na tau ji baat kaar rahe hai unhe bolne to. Ye tumhari Jaygar Riyasat nahi hai ke tum bolte raho aur saab sunte rahe. Tau ji ki baat suno chup chap .

( Uday you can see that Tau ji saying something let him talk. It is not Jaygar estate where people are bound to listen to you . Just listen what tau ji has to say) Tau ji looked at Manyata and smiled-

Tau ji- Buri baat Guriya apne hone wali pati ko aise nahi tokte  uss bhi teri tarha chinta hai tabhi to woh puch rah hai. aab tu choop kaar mujhe bol lene de.

( This is very bad Guriya you should talk in this manner with your would be husband . He is also worried regarding this matter that's why he is asking questions . Now you shut your mouth and let me talk .) Uday smiled and said-

Uday- aise na datiye tau ji, Manyata ne to Jaygar ma bhi apni cahaliy hai, aur hume Mnayata aise hi achi lagti hai .

( Don't scold her like this Manyata . manyata had her influence in Jaygar as well, and I like Manyat this way.)

Tau ji- Dekha beta ise tera kitna khayal hai. isse zada sahi insan tere liye aur koi nahi ho skata. Aur iski waja kya hai ye aab main tum dono ko bataunga.

( Just see Mnayata he cares so much about you . No one is suitable to be your life partner except him , and what I the reason behind this I will let both of you know now . ) Both Manyata and Uday looked at Tau ji eagerly . Tau ji went out for a minute to  tell Aaksh that he should make arrangement for breakfast . Tau ji came back and st on the sofa again . Tu ji smiled and started talking

Tauji- Ha to jo main kehe raha tha . tum dono ko smajahne ma itna waqt laag gaya lekin mujhe to tabhi pata chaal gaya tha jaab tu Uday ko chuttio ma iss ghar ma layi thi. Tum dono ko dekh kaar to koi bhi bata det ke tum dono dost se kuch zada ho , aur jaab mujhe Murari ne bataya ke tum dono shaadi karna cahate ho to mujhe to bahat khushi hui thi lekin bahat zaruri tha ki kuch baato ko parkha jae

( So as we were talking . Both of you took this long to realise that you both are made for each other but I knew it from the very first day I saw him with you . Anyone can tell that there is something special between both of you . When Your father told me that he has fixed your marriage with Uday I was very happy but there were some matters which needed to be taken care of)

Manyata- Batatyiye tau ji aap ne to hum dono khamokha dara diya. Aap ko pata hai kaal main sari raat nahi so payi daar se .

( Oh god Tau ji do you have any idea the amount of tension you gave me . Do you know I had sleepless night yesterday ?) Uday tried to stop Manyata from talking but It   did not work Tau ji smiled and said-

Tau ji-  Are meri Guriya sari zindagi bina soe raat bitane se acha hai insaan ek do rate bina soe bita de. To main kya kahe raha tha? Ha tum dono ka pyar to sacha hai paar kabhi kabhi pyar sacha bhi ho to shaadi karna itna asan nahi hota .

( Oh my Guriya it is much better to having few sleepless nights rather than having  few sleepless nights before marriage .)

Manyata- acha tau ji to aap dekhna kya cahte the ye to batatyiye? Uday was enjoying how Manyata was asking question to her uncle like a little girl , her innosense was really adorable

(  Tau ji please tell me what you wanted to  judge? ) Tau ji had to take a pause as some breakfast was served in the study . Uday was not in a mood to have breakfast but he had to , he can not upset tau ji . So Uday took a sandwich and and he was about to serve a cup of coffee to himself. But Manyata made a cup of coffee for him.

Tau ji- chalo ye dekh kaar bahat acha laga ke tujhe Uday ka bahat khayal haii. To baat ye thi k mujhe ye dekhna tha ke zarurat paar ne paar kya tum dono ekdusre ke ssath ek dusre ke liye khare ho ssakte ho?

( It is really nice to know that you take care of Uday . So as I was saying I wanted to see that if it is needed can you stand along with each other?) Manyata stood up and made a cup of black tea for her tau ji and gave the cup to him tau ji looked at Manyata . Manyata smiled and replied

Manyata- Koi fayeda nahi hai tau ji aap ko chini nahi milegi .

( There is no use tau ji, I will not at suger in your tea.)

Tau ji was very sad hearing this but still he continued -  meri naa sunne ke bawajoot Uday ne aisis koi baat nahi ki jisse mujhe bura lage yam era apman ho. Hala ki Uday ka parivar auhade ma aur takat ma humse bahat agee hai isse Uday ki parvarish aur ache sanskaro ka pata cahlta hai , aur tune bhi appne pyar ke upar meri marzi ki izzat ki isse ye pata chalta hai tu dusro ko khud se pehele rakhna janti hai jo ki ek rani banne ke zaruri hai kyu main ne sahi kaha na Yuvraj?

( despite my non approval uday was very calm and polite . Though if he wanted he can offend by his words or action . Though he is much more powerful than us . This shows Uday's upbringing .  despite your love your gave respect to my opinion it shows that you know how to respect other peoples wishes before your own wishes. This is one of the main qualities of a queen. Correct me if I am wrong yuvraj .

Uday- Nahi tau ji aap ne bilkul sahi kaha , aap galat ho hi nahi sakte. Jo baat aap karenge woh apne tajurbe s kahenge .

( No Tau ji you are absolutely right . You can not be wrong. Because whatever you will say. You will say it with experience .) Tau ji took a sip of his sugarless tea and made a funny face and ssid-

Tau ji- aur usi tajurbe se kehe raha hu ke tu dono ki shaadi bahat kamiyab hogi . kyu ki tum dono ek dusre ki aur unke parivaro ki izzat karna jante ho , aur bina izzat ke koi bhi rishta kamiyab nahi hota. Aur tum dono ka rishta kamiyab zarur hoga mera ashirwad hai tu dono ko.

( I am saying it from that experience that both of you will have a very successful married life  . Because both of you respect each other and each other's family . Without respect no relationship can sustain . I bless you both that both of you will have a successful married life.) Manayta was very happy she almost jumped and asked

Manyata- iska matlaab hai ke main Uday ko airport chorne ja sakti hu?

( It means that I can go to airport to se off Uday)

Tau ji- Ha Ja sakti hai tujhe ijazat hai paar jaldi a jana saath ma nashta karenge .

( Ok you can but come back soon we will have breakfast together .) Manyata  gave a worm smile to her tau ji. Finally Uday and Manyata was really relieved bfore leaving Uday touched Tau ji's feet and then Manayta did the same . Tau ji stood on the gate until Uday and Manyata left for airport along with Aaksh .

cuteariya thumbnail
Awesome update 
So manyata knew her tau ji reject their marriage 
Both manveer were really heartbroken 
Manyata even promised that she will never marry any other guy rather then uday 
Uday got shocked hearing manyata's promise
Uday promised manyata he will do every possible thing to convince tau ji for their relationship 
Poor manyata couldn't sleep entire night 
As now uday have to leave for jaigarh for Urgent work 
I'm so glad tau ji clear manveer tensions
He already agree for manveer marriage 
He was just testing them
Awe manyata was so desperate to know the reason from tau ji which made uday awe seeing her innocence 
Hope now there won't be any problems for manveer 
Continue plz 
msbhattacharya thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I am here with next chapter. I know I m late but please forgive me and  let me know what do you think about this new update

CHAPTER 23

Finally Manyata and Uday hareached the airport . Manyata is sad and it is showing on her face Uday sawthat and said-

Uday- Manyata tum bhi humaresaath cahlo, aur waise bhi aab to ksis ko humari shaadi se koi pareshani nahihai .

( Manyata come along . Now no onehas any issues with our marriage ,.)

Manayata – main janti hu Udaypaar shadai se pehele man thora waqt tau ji aur baba ke saath bhi bitana chaatihu mujhe Umid hai tum smjho ge.

( I know Uday but before marriageI want to spent some time with baba and Tau ji I hope you will understand.) Uday smiled and hold Manayata’s hand-

Uday- Ha hum smajahte haiManyata, aur waise bh shaddi ke baad to tumhe humare paas Jaygar hi ana hai .panch saal tumhara intezar kiya hai kuch din aur sahi .

( I understand Manyata . On theother way after marriage you will be staying with me forever in jaygar . I havewaited for you for 5 years I can wait for you some more days .) Manyata smiledand hugged Uday . Then Uday  walked forreporting Manyata kept looking at him Until she can se him .

Uday had no idea why Giriraj toldhim to come bck so early . He was sure either it may be an issue with businessor some other matter in political front , but the matter was much more serious.

Immidiately Uday eneterd thehouse he can feel something is wrong . The environment of the house haschanged  and Uday can feel it . Uday akeda Staff member so he yold him that Giriraj is waiting for him in the study .Uday gave his suitcase to the staff member aand wen straight to the study.  Giriraj was much relieved after seeingUday he smiled Uday eneterd the study . Uday touched his father’s feet and saton the opposite chair .

In Delhi Manyata did not go toher home after she left the air port she went to the Delhi head office of herchannel. She has to do a meeting  withone of the channel heads if possible , Because after shooting the episodes shedid not had a meeting with the channel. Her team member are very cooperative sothey really helped her, but now she has to meet the channel head and get a fedback.   

Manayata went straight to thezonal office and she fixed and appointment with channel Head Mrs Khannna ,though it was not easy to get an appointment but Mrs kKhanna agreed to meetManyata  because  Manayata’s show looks impressive , andchannel  have lot of future plansregarding the shows  and she wanted tohave a meeting with Manyata regarding this. Manyata eneterd Mrs Khanna’s cabin. Mrs Khanna is a elegant women she has maintained herself really well, no onecan say that she is in her early 40’s . Mnayata asked for her permission andsat on the chair , Mrs Khanna ordered two cups of coffee on the phone andstarted the conversation .  

Mras Khanna- To akhir kaar aap semulakat ho hi gayi Miss Sharma, aap se milana cahahiti thi main, aap ne tokamal ka show direct kiya hai , koi bata hi nahi kahe sakta ki ye aap ka pehelakaam hai.

( So finaaly we meet Miss Sharma. I wnted to meet you . No one can say that this is your first direction afterseeing the final work.

Manayta- Bahat bahat sukriya,paar isme waha ke unit memebers ne bhi meri bahat madat ki woh log na hote tokaam karna bahat mushkil hita.

( Thank you very much, but Idon’t deserve the full credit . The Unit members were very helpful , with outthere support the show was not possible. The conversation was interruptedbecause two cups of coffee joined the conversation. After the pion left MrsKhana continued the conversation –

Mrs Khanna-  Main soch rahi thi ki  iss show ka dusra season bhi chanel banega, auraap hi usee direct karengi, hum to soch rhe hai ki aap ko channel ka anchorbana de . Main ne aap ke episodes dekhe hai aap camera ma bahat achi lagti hai.

( I was thinking that we willmake another season of the show , you will direct the show . I am thinking tomake you a channel anchor , I hve seen your episodes  you look great on camera)

Manayata- Main ne to itna saabkuch nahi socha tha, Vivek matlab iss show ke director kuch waja se humare sathkam nahi kaar paye to mujhe ye show shoot karna para ,  warna mera to kamre se koi rishta hi nahi hai, main camre ke piche hi thik hu .

( I have never thought of allabout this , Vivek I  mean the directorof our show could work with us for some reason so I had to shoot the show . Ihav no relation with the spot light, I am much more comfortable back stage .Mrs Khanna Smiled and took a sip of her coffee and said-

Mrs Khanna –  Itni jaldi nahi aap sochiye, waise bhi aap kichtti ke 2 mahine abhi bhi baki hai , chuttia bitayiye thande dimag se sochiyeaur phir hume batayiye. Waise bhi dusra season surur hone me waqt hai.

( There is no hurry , Two monthsare still left of your leave , enjoy your holiday , think about my offer with arelaxed mind and then let me know your decision .  Because there is a good gap before we startshooting the second season .

Manayata- Thik hai main issbareme zarur sochungi, aap se baat karke bahat khusi hui .

( Ok I will give it a thought. Itwas nice to meet you .)

Mrs Khanna- Mujhe bhi aap se milkaar bahat khusi hui, mujhe umid hai hum phir milenege aur tumhara jawab ha hihoga.

( I also really felt good aftermeeting you , I hope we will meet again and I will get a possetive reply fromyou.) Both the ladies smiled and shook hands . Manayata left the office andcame outside. Aaksh was stading outside te office after e saw Manyata he openedrhe door o the back seat . Manayata looked at the door and closed it and  expressed her with to seat in the front seatalong with Aaksh . Manayata  sat andAaksh started the car  . Manayata lokkedat him and said-

Manayata- Ye tumne piche ki seatka darwaza kyu khola tha?

( Why you opened the back seatoor of the Car?) Aaksh gave  her a lookand smiled-

Aaksh- Kyu ki mujhe laga ke tumpiche baitho gi?

( Because I thought you will seatin the back seat) Manyata gave him an angry look and said-

Manayata- Aur tumhe aisa kyu lagata kya main jaan sakti hu?

(May I know why you thought so? )Aaksh again looked at her and gave a smile and said-

Aaksh- kyu ki yahi baat aam hai,tum aab yuvraj Udayveer singh ki Mangeatar ho, unke alawa tum kisis aur kesaath tum front seat paar nahi baith sakti. Woh to sukar manao ye baat tumneJaygar ma nahi kahi .

( Because you are Yuvraj UdaveerSingh’s fiancé now. You can not seat with anyone else in the front seat accepthim. Thank god you did not say this in front of any other person in Jaygar .God knows what would have happened.

Manayata- Acha kamal ki baat hai,aise ksis riwwaj ke bareme mujhe nahi Uday ne bataya nahi unnati ne .

( Oh really that is strange because  Unnati or Uday no one told me about thisrule.)

Aakash- abhi kuch hi dino ma carrally hai Jaygar ma tab tumhe saab kuch pata chaal jayega .)

( The car rally is scheduled infew days. You wil know about a lot of things at that time)

Manyata- car rally jaab hogi tabhogi ;lekin filhal mujhe bahat bhook lagi hai ksis barhiya hotel ma cahlte haiaaj main tumhe lunch karwati hu.

( WE shall see at the time of carrally but right now I am starving . Let’s go to a good restaurant and let’shave lunch. The lunch will be on me.)

Aaksh- Thik hai paar tum paisdogiye kaise ho sakta hai? ye baat kuch thik nahi hai.

( Ok but how can you pay? I don’tthink this is  very good idea)  Manyata looked at Aaksh and said-

Manyata- aab ye maat kehenaAaksh  ke tum unn mardo ma se ho joyesochte ho ke ladkio ko khane ka bill nahi dena cahaiye .

( Don’t tell me Aaksh that youbelong to the claas of those men who thinks that girls should not pay on anouting.)

Aaksh- nahi paar kya main jaansakta hu ke ye dawt mujhe kis khusi ma di ja rahi hai?

( No but may I know the reason ofthe treat?)

Manayata- Ha waja to kayi hai,akhir kaar mere aur Uday ke rishte ko tau ji ne manzuri de , aur ek aur khooskhabar bhi hai paar woh abhi nahi batungi .

(   Yesthere are reasons. Tau ji have approved our relationship and there is anothergood news but I will share it later . ) Aaksh finaaly gave up and dropped theargument and started driving the car according to Manayta’s road direction .

Aaksh and manyata was havinglunch together and they were having a fun talk ,  at this point of time Manyata’s mobile phonerang  , manyata saw the phone and itbrought a big smile on her face. Manyata picked up the call and said-

Manyata- meri to kismet khul gayiJaygar ke yuvraj ne akhir kaar mujhse baat karne ki zahemat kaar li .

( I should thank my startsfinally princ of jaygar got the time to have few words with me .)

Uday- oho Manyata tum to Rajwaroke jaise has kaar tane dena sikh gayi hum zara busy the ate hi dad se meetingkrni pari .

( well done Manyata you havelearnt to show anger like the Royals . I was a little busy , I had to sat for ameeting with dad .

Manayata- Umid hai saab kuch thikhai wah Jaygar ma.

( I hope everything is fine)

( I hope everything is fine)  Uday was in his room and he lie down on couch, and he was looking at the picture of Manyata and said-

Uday- yaha paar to saab thik haiManyata , paar tum batao ghar  na ja kaarbahar lunch kaar rahi ho kaisa laag raha hai lunch?

( Everythibg is fine here , butyou tell rather than going back to home, you are having  lunch outside. Do tell me  how is the food ? Manyata put the phone  away from the ear and looked around . Aakshlooked at her and said-

Aaksh- Saab thik hai na Manyata ?kya hua ?

( What happened Manyata? I hopeeverything is fine ) Manyata looked at Aaksh smiled and left the chair and wentto a side –

Manayata- Tumhe kaise pata kemain bahar khana kha rahi hu?

( How do you know that I amhaving  lunch outside?)

Uday- Are hume to ye bhi pata haiki tum iss waqt taj ma khana kha rahi ho. Aur tum middle row ke second table mebaithi ho .

( I can also tell you that rightnow you are having lunch in Taj . I can also tell that you are  seating on the second table on the middlerow.)

Manayata- aab Mazak band karobatao na tumhe kaise pata ke main yaha paar baithi hu . kya tumne mere pichejassos lagaye hai kya?

( Stop joking  Uday please tell me how do you know that I am here. Have hired a detectivebehind  my back?)

Uday- Aisa hi smajah lo. Tum aabhumari Aamanat ho Manyata  uss ghar ma,isis liye hume khayal to rakhna parega.

( maybe. Now you are my possession Manyata in that house , so I have tokeep an eye on you.)

Manayata- Tumhari baato se laagraha hai mai tuhari amaanat nahi jagir hu.

( It sounds like I am yourproperty not your possession) Uday was looking at Manayta’s picture he kissedthe picture of Manayata and said-

Manayata- Jo smajhna hai samjholekin tum humari ho Manyata ksis aur ki nahi ho sakti . filhal  hum phone Rakhte hai Raat ko baat hogi, hukmraat ko phone karnege thik 9 baje aur phir tumhe pata chalega ki hume saab kuchkaise pata chala?

( You can think whatever you want, but  keep that in mind that yo belongto me Manyata , you can not think about someone else . Now I will cut the call. I will call you again at ( PM tonight, then I will tell you that  how I came to know about your where abouts .Uday end the call and Manyta came back to her table . Aaksh looked at Manayta-

Aaksh- kya baat hai Manyata?Yuvraj ka call tha Manyata ? koi pareshani hai kya?

( What is the matter Manyata?Prince had called you ? is there any problem ?)

Manyata- Nahi koi pareshnai nahihai . acha Aaksh kya tumne Uday ko humare lunch ke bareme bataya ?

( No not at all . Aaksh did youmentioned our lunch plan to Uday ?) Aaksh took a spoon of Pulao and said-

Aaksh- nahi to kyu Yuvraj kuchkahe rahe the kya? Kya who iss  baat kolekar mujhse naraz hai ?  hume laag hiraha tha hume yaha nahi ana chahiye tha.

( No not at all why?   didprince mentioned anything regarding this lunch ? is he angry on me because ofthis ? I knew it I shouldn’t have came for this lunch.)

Manyata- Baas bhi karo Aaksh itnakyu dar rahe ho?   Agar Uday ko patachaal bhi gaya to kya ho gaya usme? Uday itne bhi purine soch ka malik nahi haiwoh tumhe kuch nahi kahega .

( enough Aaksh  . Why you are so scared ? If Uday  have asked about this lunch so what is thematter in this ? Uday is not that much conservative .)

Aaksh- Tumhe to woh kuch nahikahenge paar.

( He will not say anything to you. But…..) Manyata looked at Aaksh anad said-

Manayta- Aagar Uday ne kuch kahato main samhal lungi woh tumhe kuch nahi kahega .

( If Uday say anything I will handleeverything , uday will not say anything to you .) Aaksh looked at Manyata andsaid-

Aaksh- Tum Yuvraj ko nahi jantiunko gussa a jaye to woh bilkul badal jate hai paehechan hi nahi jate .

( You don’t know prince . When heis angry he is a changed man .) Both Manyata and Akash did not spoke a wordafter this they had there lunch silently . Manayta kept thinking that sometimeshe also feels that there are many aspects of Uday’s personality which has beenkept in the dark from her .

In the evening Manayata was  having a chat with tau ji over a cup of tea .Tau ji and Manyata has just came back from a evening walk . After a longManyata made tea for herself and Tau ji . Tau ji took  a sip of the tea and sai-d

Tau ji- Bahat dino baad tere haatki bani chaye pi kaar maza agaya . aab na jane kaab tere haat ki bani chayepine ko mileage. Milegi bhi ya nahi .

( After a long time I had achance to have a cup of tea made by you. It is really good. God knows wheneverI will get a chance you have a cup of tea made by you. God knows I will everget a chance in life time. )

Manyata- tau ji aap to aise baatkaar rahe ai jaise main kisis jung pe jane wali hu aur phir waha se kabhi wapashi nahi aungi.

( Tau ji you are talking in a waythat I am going to a war, and I will never come back.) Tau ji looked atManyata’s happy and smiling face and said-

Tau ji—Ha jung paar nahi ja rahipaar jiss duniya ka hissa banne ja rahi hai woh hum logo ki duniya se bilkulalag hai-

( Yes you are not going on a war, but you are going to be a part of a world which is completely different  from our world .

Manyata- Ha mujhe iss baat kaandaza tha, paar Uday ke ghar ma kuch dino rehe kaar iss baat ka ahesas mujheaur zada ho gaya, paar iss baat ki tasalli hai ke uss ghar ke log mujhe pasandkarte hai, to mere liye inn saab ma khud ko dhalna thora aura san ho jayega .

( Yes I had an idea regardingthis, after spending some time in his pales th picture became more prominent tome .  I have one thing in my side thatpeople in that house really likes me. It will be easy for me to adjust in theirenvironment .)

Tau ji – Ha ye to sahi kaha tujheapne hone wale parivar ka saath hai, ye kisis bhi ladki ke liye ye bahat baribaat hai.

( yes you are right you have thesupport of your future in- laws . This can be the biggest strength for any girl.)

Manyata- ha baas ek baat unkiduniya ki bahat ajeeb hai tau ji, kabhi woh log bahat khule khayalo ke ban jatehai aur kabhi apni riwajo ko itna maan dete hai ke kabhi kabhi unke samn koiinsaan bhi chota lagne lagta hai.

( Ya but there is only one thingwhich is strange about their society . Sometimes they are very modern and sometimes they value there traditions so much that they don’t care about the person.Tau ji had finished his cup of tea  helooked at Manyata’s face who was lost in thoughts .

Tau ji- Guriya ye to iss desh maRajpoot Rajwaro ki saabse bari uljhan hai. Ye log pachim ki sbhayata ko apnaneto gaye paar puri taraha na unn jaise baan pye na puri tarha pne riwayato kesaath rahe sake .

( Guriya this is the biggestissue with the Indian royalty specially Rajppot Royalty . The got influenced bythe wwest but theycould not accept it properly and they could leave theretraditions behind .) Manayta was about t say something when she got a call fromUday,  Manayata’s face brightened up ,Tau ji saw that and said-

Tau ji-Chalo bhai main zara khabre dekh lu pata to chale desh ma ho kya raha hai ?

( I will watch some news .  Let’s see what is going on in the country .)tu ji touched Mnayta’s head and left . Manayata picked up Uday’s call and said-

Manayata- Uday tumne itni jaldicall kaar liya tumne to ye kaha tha ke raat ko phone  karoge .

( Uday you calle so early , youtold me you will call me at night .)

Uday- Kyu Manyata tum khoosh nahiho ke humne tumhe phone kaar liya .

( Why Manyata you are not happythat I called you early .) Manyata stared walking towards her room –

Manayata – Nahi aisa main ne kaabkaha? Tumhe waqt nahi milta to main ne socha aaj ye chamatkaar kaise ho gaya

( When did I  say that ? you don’t get time , so I waswondering how this miracle happened today?)

Uday smiled and said- Hume tolaga tha tumhe iss chamatkaar se zada uss chamatkaar  ko janne ma dilchasbi hogi jisse hume pata chala ke tum kaha h aur kiske saathho.

( I thought you will be much moreinterested to know about that miracle because of which I came to know where areyou ? who was there with you.) Man while Manayata have reached her room and onthe way she met Aaksh she smiled at him and went straight to her room andclosed the door. Manyata sat on the bed and said-

Manyata- isme kya chamatkaarhai,  tummne mere pich kisi ko jajsusikarne ke liye lagaya hoga usi ne tumhe ye baat batayi hogi. Mere dil ma jo sawalhai woh ye hai ki aisa karne ki tumhe zarurat kyu pari . Kya tumhe mujhparbharosa nahi ?

( What is the miracle in it? Youmust have hired a detective who must have gave you all the information . Thequestion I have in my mind is that why you had to do it? don’t yu trust me?)Uday was in his office and looking at some files. Uday said-

Uday- Aisa nhai hai Jaan , humetum paar bharosa hai, paar delhi seher paar bharosa nahi hai, agar humarerishte ke bareme saab ko pata hota to tumhari taraf aankh utha kara dekhne kihimmat koi nahi karta , jaab taak aisa nahi hota tab taak hume aise hi tumharakhayal arkhna parega .

( This is not the case sweet heart . I trust you but I don’t trust thecity you are in. If our relationship was official no on would have dared tolook at you. Till that happens I hae to take care of you this way .)

Manayata – Ha samjha gayi Yuvraj, aap kahi bhi Rahe aap ko apni mangetar ka khayal hai . are Uday mujhe tumheek baat batani hai main aaj delhi ke office gayi thi aur waha………….

( Ye I understood . Prince whereever you are you will protect your fiancé . Uday I want to share something withyou. Today I went to head office and there………. Manyata could not competet herwords and  said-

Uday- jaan ek call a raha haihumar liye ye call lena bahat zaruri hai. Bura maat manna Jaan hum thori der macall kartee hai bye jaan love you .

( sweet heart  a call is waiting on my phone I have to take it . It is very important . Loeaseforgive me Darling I will call you in a while Bye sweet heart love you.) BeforeManyata could say anything g Uday hung up the call . Manyata smiled and put herphone aside manyata opened her laptop and started checking her mails. Afterhalf an hour her phone rang again  .Manyata did not looked at the phone screen and picked up the call and said-

Manyata- Are wah Uday tumhe bahatjaldi waqt mil gaya mujhse baat karne ka. Aur batao kya haal chal hai?

( who Uday youcame back quite early to talk with me , So tell what are thethings are going  in your life?) Suddenlymanyata hered a voice of a crying girl.

Unnati-  Manayata hum unnati bol rahe hai. Manayatahume tumhari bahat zarurat hai. agar ho sake to Jaygar a jao .

( Manyata I am Unnati. Manyata Ineed you , if possible come at Jaygar immediately.)

Manayta- Kya hua unnati tum ro kyu rahi ho.Unnati mujhe batao to hua kya hai?

( What happened Unnati? Why youare crying ?) Unnati could not stop her tears she controlled herself and said-

Unnati- dada aur dad mera aurVijay ka Rishta tor rahe hai, parso hi Mah Bsabha ma ye ho jayega. Manyata mererishte ko bacha lo Manayata.

( Dada and dad is breaking theengagement with Vijay , day after tomorrow Maha Sabha will take a decision onit . Please Manyata save my relationship.

Manyata- ye tum kya kahe rehi ho.Tum daro maat main jitna jaldo  ho sakemain Jaygar paachti hu saab thi ho jayega.

( What are you saying? Don’t be scared . I will try to reach there as soon as possible .  Everything will be fine)

msbhattacharya thumbnail

IF YOU MISS DEK LIKE I DO . YOU CAN READ THIS FF(FANFICTION) THE STORIES ARE WRITEN BAISED ON THE LOVESTORY OF MANVEER OF DEK . I AM GIVING THE LINK BELOW.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5031772?pn=11#150280034

msbhattacharya thumbnail

CHAPTER 24

Manyata was packing her bags whenTau ji came to her room next morning . Manayata gave a smile to him and Tau ji sat on the bed-

Tau ji- Asis kya baat ho gayiGuriya jo tujhe abhi jana paar raha hai abhi to tu ayi thi.

( What has happen ed suddenlythat you have to go back, you have just came)

Manyata- Main janti hu tau jipaar aap ko bataya to unnati bahat buri tarha ro rahi thi , akhir uday kerishte se rehele Unnati se mera ek rishta hai dosti ka use miain nahi bhoolsakti.

( I know Tau ji , but I told youUnnati was crying very badly . Before I had a relationship with Uday , I shareda friendship with Unnati and I can not ignor that)

Tau ji- Aur karna bh nahi cahaiye. Naye rishte banana ke liye purine rishto ko tor dena koi samajhdari nahi hai.

( You shouldn’t . To build up anew relationship you should not hamper the old once .) Manyata closed her suitcase and said-

Manyata- janti hu tau ji tabhi toja rahi hu koshis karungi Jladi wapas a jau.

( I know tau ji that’s why I amgoing . I will try to coe back as soon as possible .)  Manayata touched Tau ji’s feet and she leftfor the air port when she came out  Aakshwas standing near the car . Manyata wished Aaksh good morning and both of themleft for the air port Manyata again sat on the front seat . Aaksh start thecar-

Aaksh- Main ne tumhe bataya thana Manyata tum samne ki seat paar nahi baith sakti.

( I told you should not seat withme in the front seat .) Manyata looked at akash and said-

Manyata- Jaab mujhe bata dengeiss niyam ke bareme tab dekha jayega , abhi to iss niyam se main anjan hu .

( When I will be aware about thisrule then we shall see. Till now I am not aware about it.) 

Aaksh- Manayata  main tumhe batana bhool gaya hu main bhitumhare saath wapas a raha hu .

( Manyata I forgot to tell you ,I am also coming along with yyou.) Manyata had a big smile on her face andsaid-

Manyata- Chalo acha hai  . lekin tumhe ye khayal kaise a gaya?

( Oh it’s nice . But I wonder howthis thought cross your mind?)

Aaksh- Maa aur papa ne phone kaarkaar ke  pagal kaar diya hai to mainwapas  jar aha hu.

( My mother and father gone overmy nerves by calling me . So that’s why I am going back.) Manyata looked atmanyata and said-

Manyata- Kyu Delhi bahat pasand aRahi hai kya tumhe? To yahi shift ho jao.

( Why you like Delhi very much?If this is the case that why don’t you shift in Delhi.)

Aaksh- ha mujhe Delhi bahatpasand ayi , aur waise bhi main Jaygar ma rehena nahi cahata main kuch barakarna cahata hu ,

( Yes I really liked Delhi. In anycase I don’t want to be in Jaygar . I want to do something big.)

Manayata- acha hai inssan kospane bare rakhne chahiye, baas sapno ke piche bhagte bhagte inssan kahi khoodna kho jaye .

( Good ,man should have bigdreams , but they should not be lost while running behind there dreams.)  Aaksh looked at  Manayata nd smiled and said-

Manayata- Ghabrao maat main jantahu mujhe zindagi se kya cahahiye . main kabhi nahi kho jaunga.

( Don’t worry . I know what Iwant from life . I will never get lost)

Manayata and  Aaksh  came back to Jaygar. Manyata eneterd thejaygar pales and she had a greta welcome. Red carpet was rolled out for her  she could feel rose petals under her shoes .manyata was not interested in all of this she just want to meet Unnati .Manyata eneterd the main gate of the household and she was welcomed  with a Arti . Manyata looked around andrealised that Aaksh was not around Manyata was looking for him when Uday came and gave his killer smile-

Uday- Kise dhund rah hai Jaygarki hone wali Mahrani ki ankhe? Humare alawa koi aur na ho

( May I know who is the luckyperson to keep jaygar’s would be queen’s gaze busy . I hope it is no one otherthan me ) Manyata looked at Uday and smiled she did not wanted to mention thename of Aaksh and said-

Manayata- uunati kaha hai dikhainahi de rahi hai.

( Qhere is Unnati I can’t see heraround) Uday hold manyata’s hand and they start climbing the stairs.

Uday- Choti NGO ke kaam s bahargayi hai wapas a jayegi thori der ma. Tum itna lamba safar karke ayi ho apnekamre ma chal kaar aram karo

( Unnati is out with some work ofNGO. She will be bck ina while . You had a long journey go to your room andtake some rest.)

Manyata- Ha woh to main karungipaar mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai.

( Ya all of that is fine but Ineed to talk to you on some matters.) By then Manyata and Uday have reachedManyata’s room door. On Uday’s order Manyata’s room was opened . Manyataeneterd the room with Uday and Uday said-

Uday- Ha  baate karnge aaj sham ko hume kuch kaam haiunhe khatam karke ayenge phir baate karenege hume bhi tumse kuch baate karnihai zaruri baatein

( Yes we will have a conversationin the evening . I have some work . Let me finish them first and then I alsohave some serious talk with you.) Uday was holding Manyata by her hips. Manayata smiled andb said . Thik hai phirmain zara akash se mil kaar ati hu

( Ok then I will go and meetAaksh 0 Manyata was about to go when Uday hold her hand and stop her. Manyataturn and ook at her hand Uday pulled her close to him. Uday was running hisfigures on Manyata’s face and said-

Uday- Manyata hum jante hai tumma aur Aaksh ma achi dosti hai, paar aab tuhara haar waqt uske saath dikhnatumhare ahade ke liye thik nahi. Manyata was about to say something Uday puthis figure on Manyata’s lips . Jaab hum tumhe samjhaye to humari baate soonliya karo princess . hum kaam se bahar ja rahe hai aur hum umid karte hai ketum aksh se nahi milogi . Wapas a kaar baat karenge . Uday came close tomanayata and kissed her lips and then he left the room. Manyata was reallyshocked by this behaviour

( Manyata I know you share a verygood ffriendship with Aaksh . But now you can not hang out with him all thetime  . It is not appropriate for yourstature.  Princess when I am trying to tellyou something please don’t interrupt and listen to me . I am going out for somework , and I expect that you will not meet Aaksh in the time span.  I will talk to you when I get back.)

Manyata had nothing much to dountil unnati comes back from the NGO so she decides to have a bath and takesome rest .  Manyata texted Unnati andwent to shower . When Manayata  came backafter 40 munities, she saw that Unnati was seating on the bed of her room .After Unnati saw Manyata she could not control herself she boke down in tears .unnati ran to Manyata and hugged her . Manyata could feel the pain ofUnnati  . After crying for a while Unnaticontrolled herself. Manyata pore a glass of water for Unnati, Unnati took asip. Manayata wiped her tears and said-

Manyata- Kya hua hai Unnati. Jaabmain yaha se gayi thi to saab thik tha. Aisa kya ho gaya do dino ma  ki tumare aur vijay bann ake rishte ko torneki baat ho rahi hai!

( What happened Unnati . When Ileft this place everything was fine . What happened in such a small spanthat  you are heading for a break up withVijay Banna.)

Unnati- Ye faisla humara nahi haiManyata. Dada aur dad ka ye faisla hai. Hume to kuch samjh nahi a raha hum kyakare? Kisse baat kare?

( This is not my decisionManyata. Dad and dada has  decided totake this step . I am clueless what I should do ? to whome I should talk?)

Manayata- mujhe batao acahanakkya ho gaya jo aisa faisla le rahe hai saab.

( Tell me what has happenedsuddenly that everyone is taking a decision like this.)

Unnati- Vijay ke Data matlaabuske dad aur uncle brij  karobar mahissedaar hai . woh uncle brij ke saath mil kaar ek restaurant cahalate hai joJaypur hai . Ye karobar bahat acha chalta hai . Dada ko kahi se pakki khabarmili hai ke uncle Brij Vjay ke papa paar dabao daal rahe hai ke woh humserishta tor de warna  uncle Brijpartnership khatam kaar denge .

( Vijay’s data I mean his dad andBrij uncle are business partners . They run a restaurant in joint partnershipat jaypur. This business is really profitableb . dada has conformed new thatUncle Brij is pressurising him to break this marriage other wise he will breakthe partnership.)

Manyata- to ye baat hai. lekin dobaate smajah nahi a rahi hai. Peheli baat to ye agar uncle ji ka business mahissa hai to woh Maharaj brij Raj s kyu daar rahe hai? aur kya  Vijay banna ki taraf se aisi koi baat huithi?

( So this is the matter. But Idon’t  understand two things. First ifuncle is a partner in this business why he is getting scared of Maharaj BrijRajand secondly did Vijay Banna’s family gave any hint regarding this?)

Unnati- Kyu ki uss karobar maUncle Brija ka paisa Zada hai aur jis jaga paar restaurant hai woh property bhiunki hai. Aur tumhare dusre sawal ka jawab ye hai ke  dada ya dad nahi cahate ke rishta torne kibaat woh pehele kare isse humare Raj gharane ki beizati hogi . Isi liye unkitaraf se kuch kaha jae isse pehele hi humari taraf se rishta tor diya jaega.  Dada aur dad aaj Maharan ji se milne gaye hai iss bareme baat karne ke liye.Hume to smajh nahi ata aab kya hoga.

( Because in that Business lUnclebrij has given more capital. Other than that the property on which therestaurant is build , uncle Brij is the owner of that Land. The answer to yoursecond question is  Dada and dad want tobreak the relationship before groom’s side. Because they think if the groom’sside comes with the break up proposal first  , then it will be an insult to our Royalfamily . So before they can come with a break up proposal we will break thisrelationship . Dada nd dad has went to talk to Maha Rana ji regarding this Ihave no idea what is going to happen.)

Manyata- Ye kya pagal pan hai,bina unn logo se baat kiye rishta tor dena sahi nahi hai. Main uncle se bhibaat karungi aur Uday se bhi tum fikar maat karo.

( Is it some kind of a joke? Without talking to them how they can just break this alliance . This is not right.You don’t worry I will talk to both Uday and uncle .) Unnati started cryingagain0

Unnati- agar humari shaadi vijayse nahi hui Manyata to hum apni jaan de denge .

( If I will not get married toVijay I will end my life.) Manyata hugged Unnati and sid-

Unnati- Aisa kuch nahi hoga, aabmain a gayi hu na . kuch bhi ho jaye tumhare dada ko ye kadam main nahi uthanedungi.

( Nothing will happen. I am herenow . No matter what it takes but I will not let Uday take this step.)  Unnati broke the hug and looked at Manyata andtried to smile . Manyata saw a hope in Unnati’s eyes and she kne she had to dosomething before it’s too late.

In the evening Manyata wasstanding near the window of her room.  Itwas mid of November and winter was catching up slowly in Jaygar.  The cool breeze was chilling but Manyata wasstill standing there , she was thinking what she will say to Uday. Manyata wasso lost in her thoughts that she did not even realise that Uday knocked thedoor of her room twice and finnaly he came in and tod behind her. Uday put bothhis hands on Manyata’s hips . and says-

Uday- Jaab s sgai hui hai humaritum bahat khoi khoi reheti ho. Kya baat hai Manyata itna kya sochti reheti ho?

( From the day we have beenengaged you seem a little lost , What is the mattr with you manyata what areyou thinking?)  Manyata removed Uday’shands from her hips and looked at him and smiled-

Manyata- Ohtum a gaye acha hua ,mujhe tuse kuch baat karni thi. Manayata was walking away when Uday hold her hand and stop her-

( Oh so you are back home. I havesomething to teel you.) Manyata looked at her right hand and uday pulled herclose to him and said-

Uday- Ha batao na Manyata  kya baat hai. hum sunna cahate hai  . Manayata looked at Uday’s eys and said-

( Yes tell me Manyata  what is the matter . I want to hear.Manyatabtry to free herself but she fails . Uday was holding her very gentlybut still it was too much for Manyata finally she gave up and said-

Manyata- Main ne suna hai ke tumUnnati aur Vijay banna ka rishta tor rahe ho. Kya main jaan sakti hu yu?

( I have hard that you arebraking the matrimonial alliance of Unnti and Vijay bana may I know why you aredoing   this?)  Uday looked at manayta and smiled and said-

Uday – oh to tumhe chti ne yebaat bata di. Chalo acha hai tumhe pata chaal gaya. Hum logo ne ye faisla kiyahai kyu kiyahi saab ke liye thik hai .

( Oh so choti told you everything. it’s good that you know everything . WE have taken this decision because itis good for everyone.) Manayata  gazed tUay and said-

Manyata- Au Unnati ki khushitumne use pucha ke who kya cahati hai?

( what about Unnati’s  opinion? Did you asked her what she wants?Uday daw the cartons of the window and kiss manyata’s forhed.

Uday- hume tumhari yahi baatbahat achi lagti hai , tum saab ke bareme sochti ho, hum jante hai Manyata chotiko bura laag raha hai paar woh khud ko samhal legi. Aur tum ho na uska saathdene ke liye .

( This is wht I like about you ,you think about everyone .  I kno chotiis feeling bad but she will handel herself . And you are there to take care ofher .

Manayata- woh saab kuch to thikhai paar iss faisle ki waja kya hai ? iss ghar ki hone wali sadasya hone kenaate kya itna bhi janne ka hq nahi hai mujhe?

( All of that is fine, but my Iknow the reason behind all  of this? As afuture member of this house I don’t have the minimum right to know the reason.)Manayata was wearing a yellow Kurti. The neck was  bit deep but not too much . Uday pulledManyata against th wall  Manayata had awhite Dupatta on her neck. Uday removed the Dupatta and started kissing Manyat’neck slowly and told her everything that Unnati told her. Manyata was loosingher self-control , she wanted to melt down in Uday’s arms but suddenly sherealised that she has gone bit to far . She did not knew what to do  so she pulled Uday . Uday also realised thathe has gone a bi to far . Manayata walked out of her room and Uday followed her. Manyata stood in the balcony and Uday stood next to her .

Uday- hume maaf kaar do Manyata .Hum thora agee baar gaye the agee se aisa nahi hoga.

( I am sorry Manayata . I havegone a bit to far , I promise it will not happen in the future . Uday hadManyata’s duptta in his hand . Manyata took it from him and  wrapped it around her neck . manyata lookedat Uday and said-

Manyata- Maafi to mujhe bhimangni cahcahiye Uday , main bhi thora behek gayi thi. Jaab ki ye mere sanskaarnahi hai . Manyata looked at Uday and said- Uday meri ek vinti hai kya tum manoge?

( I should also be sorr Uday . Ialso lost control a bit . I was not raised with this kind of values  . Uday iwill you keep a request of mine)Manayata had her hand on the railings Uday put his hand on her hand and said-

Uday- Tumhe kehene ki zaruratnahi hai Manyata. Jaab taak humari shaadi nahi ho jati tab taak hum dono itniduri bana kaar rakhenge ke jisse na tuhare sanskaar ko chot pahache na humaremaan ko.

( You don’t need to say anythingManyata. Till the day we get married we should keep a distance so that yourvalues and my royal honor is maintained .) Manyata looked at Uday and smiled-

Manyata- Meri baat ko tumnesmajha iss mujhe bahat khushi hui. Aab chalo uncle ji ke paas chalet hai mujhetum dono se kuch baat karni hai.

( Thanks for understanding what Iam trying to say. I am really happy .let’sgo and meet Uncle. Ihave somethingImportant to  discus. ) Uday smiled andboth of them went to Giriraj.

Giriraj was in the common roomand having a meeting with the MP’s of his party . When Uday informed his PAwent to Giriraj .  Uday and Manyata didnot have to wait much and  they eneterdthe common room together after the party members. Giriraj was really happy tosee both of them together . Both Manyata and Uday touched Griraj’s feet heblessed both of them. Manyata and Uday sat on the sofa and after few moments ofpause Manyata started talking-

Manayata- Mujhe yaha unnati nebulaya hai uncle. Kaal raat usne mujhe phone karke bataya ki aap uska rishtator rahe hai, aur ye soon kaar mujhe yaha ana para.

( Unnati has requested me to comehere.  Last night she called and told methat you are plaaning to break her marriage alliance ! I have just came runningafter listening it.) Giriraj removed his glasses and said-

Giriraj- To beta unnati ne aap kiwaja bhi batai hogi.

( So my dear she must have toldyou the reason) Manayata looked at uday who was llking at her as if he has noidea what is she doing .

Manayata- Ha usne mujhe saab kuchbataya hai Uncle paar muje samjah nahi a raha hai aap ye kadam kyu utha rahehai, mujhse sach puche to lagta hai ke aap ka ye faisla ekdom galat hai .

( yes she told me everything .Uncle but I fail understand why you are taking this step. If you ask mehonestly , I thnk yyou are taking a wrong step.) Uday was shocked by thisstatement of manyata e never thought Manayat will be so direct in her approach. Uday really got angry and said-

Uday- Manyata tuhe hosh hai kitum kya kahe rahi ho? Tum janti bhi ho tum kisse baat kaar rahi ho? Choti humsaab ko pyari hai, aur dad choti se kitna pyar karte hai iska tumhe andaza bhinahi hai , choti ke liye woh galat nahi soch sakte.

(Manayata are you in your senses? ,do you have any idea what you are saying? Choti is very dear to us. You have no idea how much dad loves choti . yhe would take a wrong a decision  for her.)

Manayata- uday main ye nahi kaheahi ke uncle Unnati ka bhala nahi cahate. Main to aisa soch bhi nahi sakti . Jomain kehena cha rahi hu woh ye hai ke ho skata hai tum logo ko ksis ne galatkhabar I hai.

( Uday I am not saying that uncledoes not want the best for unnati . I can’t even think like that. What I amtrying to say is that may be uncle has been miss informd .

Giriraj- beta jsine hume yekhabar di hai woh humare bharose ka admi hai , use asis galti nahi ho sakti.

( My dear the eperson who gave usthis new is a very reliable source . He can not make a mmistake like this.)

Manayata- Uncle woh bhi to inssanhai aur insaan se galti ho jati hai. aur aap hi sochiye ke iss tarha ksis kibaato ma a kaar aap ne rishta tor diya to log kya kahenge Jaygar raj gahrane kebareme. Ke suryavanshi Rajppot ho kaar aap aapna vachan nahi raakh paye?

( Uncle after all he is also ahuman being , so he is not above all mistakes. Just think once if you break this matrimony what people will say thatJaygar Royal family despite being a Suriya Vanshi Rajpoot failed to keep thereword.) Uday looked at manayta and said-

Uday- Manyata hume tum se isstarha ke soch ki umid nahi thi , logo ke baato ke daar se hum apni behen kizindagi barbaad kaar de? Kya kahe rahi ho ye tum?

( Manyata I did not expected thisfrom you. Just because what people will say we can not destroy Unnati’s life.)

Manayata- Tum mujhe galat samajhrahe ho Uday, main khood manti hue k ladki ko usi ghar ma jana cahaiye jahauski izzat ki jae. Main baas ye kahe rahi hu ke unn logo ko bula kaar unki baatbhi soon li jaye. Taki kaal ko woh ye na kahe sake ke jaygar raaj gharane nebin unki baat sune ye rishta tor diya .

( You are misunderstanding me. AsI women I feel that I girl should get married in a family where she will beloved and respected I am just saying that , we should listen to there side ofthe story to. So that in future they could not say that without listening tothere point of view you broke the alliance . Giriraj looked at Manyata andsaid-

Giriraj- Manayta bilkul sahi kaherahi hai. agar ye rishta torna para to baat Maha Dabha taak jae gi aur wahaagar pata cahala ke dono paksho ki baat hue bina ek tarfa rshta torne ka faslahua hai to ye humare liye thik nahi hai . to thik hai kaal unhe khane pe bulalete hai . lekin bahana kya hoga?

( Manyata is absolutely right .If this matrimony is cancelled that this matter will be taken to Mahasabha ,and there point of view of  both sideswill be hered. There if it is revealed that we broke the alliance withoutlistening to their point of view , it will effect our image in Maha sbha. Let’sask them to come for dinner . But what will be the reason behind theinvitation?)

Manyata-  Waja mere paas hai. humari sagai ke ayelan kikhshi ma dawat to hui nahi hai , is eek mauka bana dete hai. kyu kaisis lagiaap ko meri tarquueb?

( I hhave the reason.   The reason is our engagement . let’s have adinner to celebrate our engagement and invite them in that . What do you thinkabout my suggestion .)

Griraj- Thik hai to phir kaalunhe khane pe bula lete hai, aaj hum baat kar lenge Vijay ke ghar walo se.

( Ok then it’s final. Let’s havea dinner together tomorrow. I will have a word with Vijay’s parents. )  Giriraj stod up and looked ant Manyata andsmiled . Giriraj left the room. Manyata also smiled at him . Then Manyataturned to Uday. Uday was very angry he left the room without talking to Manyata

cuteariya thumbnail

Awesome update 

Ouch uday & his dad planing to break unnati & Vijay marriage

Coz someone told them what brijraj doing🤔

Glad unnati told manyata & she came to help her🤗

Awe manveer shared little romantic moment☺️

Glad manyata straight forward she gave her opinion to uday’s dad👏

Uday’s dad understood manyata’s point of view & agreed to talk with Vijay parents😃

Uff what’s wrong with uday?why he got angry?

Manyata did the right thing 👍🏼

Now what manyata will do seeing uday anger?

Continue plz 

msbhattacharya thumbnail

I WILL TRY TO MAKE THE POST AS SOON AS POSSIBLE 😊