Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

msbhattacharya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi Manveer fans. I hope all of you are fine . Sorry I am a bit upstate😭  because of the death of the solders of Indian Army . So I did not Update my story on 14th FEB . It will re main a Black day to me all my life😡. SO I am here with the next chapter . Do let me know what you think about the new chapter 

CHAPTER 18

Unaati and Manyata was in Jaypur they were in a designer store and they were having a look around a young girl came to  attend them but Unnati told her that they were having a look around and she also told her that she should remind the owner about the appointment , Manyata saw an off shoulder gown  . It was red wine in colour and it was a body hugging gown .  Manayata  was looking at it when Unnati came to her .

Unnati- Kya dekh rahi ho Manayata? Kya ye dress tumhe pasand aya hai?

( What are you lookimg at Manyata do you like this dress?)

Manayata- ha ye dress bahat kubsurat hai soch rahi hu khaid lu.

( Yes I really like this dress , it is really beautiful  I am planning to buy it)

Unnati put her hand on  mnayata's  shoulder and smiled

Unnati- aab aise kapre tum shayad hi pehen pao kbahi.

( I guess I will ever get a chance to wear a dress like this again)

Manayata- kyu aisa kyu?  Jaha taak main janti hu uday ko koi aitraz nahi hoga .

( Why so?  As far as I know Uday will have no objection)

Unnati- Rajwaro ko kuch niyam manne hote hai Manayata , woh logog ke samne aise kapre nahi pehen sakte . kamse kaam rajppoto ma to nahi . ha agar kabhi  tum aur dada foreign gaye to shayed pehen paogi

( Royals have to follow some photo-calls  Manayata, thy can't wear these kind of cloths in public , at least not in Rajppot's . But yes if you ever go out with dada in a foreign tours then may be you can were these kind of  cloths .)

Manayata- abhi to ye bahat door ki baat hai unnati. Pehele Maha sabha to maan jaye  

( You are thinking bit too far Unnati, first Mahasabha have to agree on the matter of our marriage.) an attendant came and requested Manayata and Unnati to come with her-

IN MAHA SABHA

MahaRana ji ha s given the first chance to Brij raj to speak . BrijRaj has came here with his wife , Raj mata Minalini Devi . Jaynandini is not  here . Brij Raj started talking-

Brijraj- Maha Rana ji puri maha sabaha janti hai ke Jaygar aur Devgar raj gharane ki dosti sadio hi nahi balki pusto purani hai . isi dosti ko agee barhane ke liye humne Uday aur jaynandini aur Uday ke rishte ki baat ki thi. Aur ye baat aaj nahi balki bahat saalo pehele hui thi. Aap ko humari baat paar sandeha hai to maharaj giriraj se puchiye.

( Sir as the maha Sabha knows the friendship of jaygar and Devgar has been continued from generations and centuries .   To take our friendship to next level I have suggested the marriage between Uday and jaynandini . I have not raised the idea now it was conceived way back . If you have any doubts you can ask Giriraj .)

Maharana ji- maha Raj Girir Raj kya Maha Raj brij raj ach kahe rahe hai?

( King Giri Raj is king Giriraj speaking the truth.)

Giriraj- Ji Mah ranaji ye baat bahat saalo pehel hui thi paar iske jawab ma jo baat humne Maha Raj briraj se kahi thi woh baat bhi inhe batani chahiye.

( yes Maha Ranan ji he has raised this proposal long years ago but he should also disclosed my thoughts regarding this matter) Uday was shocked to learn about it. He had no idea that once there was a possibility of alliance between him and jaynandini.

Maharana- Maha Raj brij Raj kya kaha tha maha Raj Grir Raj ne?

( Maha Raj brij Raj what was Maharaj Girirraj's reply) Brij Raj with anger on his face

Briraj- Inhone iss rishte se mana kaar diya tha , ye kehe kaar ke jaab waqt ayega tab sochi jayegi.

( He said no to this alliance , he said we will think about kit when the time will come)

Giriraj- ha humne ye kaha tha kyu ki uss waqt dono bache hi bahat chote the . Uday sirf 4 saal ke the au jaynandini ka Janam hua tha woh mushkil s ek mahine ki hongi.

( Yes I have said it . because at that point of time both the kids were really young. Uday was 4 years old and Jaynandini was barely one and a half month old.)

Brijraj- Ha to humne koi anokhi baat nahi ki pehele bhi to aise rishte hue hai Rajwaro ma , ye koi pehela rishta to nahi tha.

( So have not said anything unusual . Even in the pas this kind of marriages have happened in the Royals, this was not the first time.)

Giriraj- Kisi aur ki baat kyu le aap ki aur humari dodno ki shaadi bachapan ma taye kaar di gayi thi , paar hum Uday ya unnati kisis ki bhi shaadi bachpan ma taye nahi karna chahate the

( We don't have to think about someone else as an example .   Both of us knew that who was going to be our life partners from childhood. But did not wanted this for Uday or Unnati)

Briraj- aap kehena kya cahate hai? aap Humari bahbi sa Vasundhara devi ke saath khus nahi the ya hum komal ke saath khus nahi hai?

( What you are trying to say? You was not happy with Bahbi sa? Or I am having an unhappy married life with Komal ) Uday got so angry that he wanted to stand up but  Griraj stopped him

Giriraj- hum aisa nahi kahe rahe hai, hum ye kahe rahe hai ki waqr badal gaya hai, hum cahate the humare bache apni zinagi bina ksis dabao ke jiye , hum chate the ke Uday jay Nandini ko apni patni ke roop ma dekhne paar majbbor ho, ha agar bare ho kaar dono mil kaar shaadi ka fayesla kart to hume koi aitraz nahi hota.

( I am not saying anything like that, what I ws trying to say is that times have changed . I wanted my kids to grow up without any pressure . I did not wanted to force Uday to visualise jaynandini as his wife. But yes as grown ups if they had decided to get married I would have had no objection.)

Maharanaji- Mudda ye nahi hai Mudda ye hai keManayaa aur Yuvraj Udayveer singh ki shadi se kya apatti hai?

( This is not the matter. The matter is King Briaj , why you have an objection on prince Udayveer and Manayata's wedding .)

Briraj- Kyu ki iss ladki ke bareme hum log kuch nahi jante . Kaun hai ye ladki? Kaha  se ayi hai?  karti kyat hi? Kuch bhi nahi jante . aise kaise iss ladki ko Mahasabha ka hiss bana de.

( Because we don't know anything about  her. We don't know anything . Who is this girl ? what is her background? What is her occupation? We don't know anything . How can we make her a mber of Mahasabha.)

Rana ji-  to Manyata ke bareme hum kuch nahi jante yahi ek baat hai . to jinhone unn ka haat manga hai unhi se puch lete hai. Yuvraj Udayveer singh aap batayiye Mannyata kaun hai ?

( So this is the matter. We don't know anything about Manyata . So the family who asked for her hand let's ask them. Yuvraj Udayveer Singh  why don't you tell us who is Manayata) Uday has finally got a chance to speak about Manyata , Uday stood up and took up a deep breath and prepared himself.

Manayata ab Unnati can not control there laugh . manayata and Unnati were having  lunch in a restaurant .

Manayata- uski sakal dekhne layak thi jaab tumne kaha ki tum aap ne shadi ke kisis bhi jore ka ek bhi dhaga use nahi banwaogi .

( You should have seen his face when you said that you will not let him make a single thread of your wedding dress.)

Unnari- ha to aur kya kehete jo hum use smjha rahe the woh smajhne ko tayiyar nahi tha to hume gussa a gaya tha .

( So what do you expect from me? I was trying to make him understand what I want but he was not ready to listen . So I got angry)

Manayata- chalo iss bahane ye to pata chala tumhe bhi gussa hona ata hai.

( At least it revealed the fact that you can also get angry.)

Unnati- hum inssan hai Manyata hue gussa ata hai, baas hume apna gussa jatana nahi ata.

( I am a human being Manayata even I get angry . It's just I don't know the right way to express my anger . )

Manayata- Lo baas itni si baat hai ye to main tumhe sikha dungi. Hazar raste hai apna gussa nikalne ke .

( So this is the matter. This is quite easy , I will help you to learn it . There is thousand ways to express your anger .)

Unnati- Manayata hum apna gussa to nikal le paar hum kisis ko dukhi nahi karna cahate .

( Manayata I can express my anger, but I don't want to heart anyone)

Manyata- Unnati dusro ke bare me jo log sochte hai unka dil bahat bara hota hai. ye aisa goon hai jo bahgwan sab ko nahi deta, paaar kabhi kabhi apne liye jine ma apne bareme sochne ma koi burai nahi.

( Unnati the pople who cares about other people's feeling are great as a person they have a big heart.  This is  rare quality given by god to very few people . But unnati it is not bad to think about yourself first sometimes.)

Unnati-  ha kehe to tum thik rahi ho. Acha Manayata ye baat to batao umne kuch kyu nahi kharida? Humne woh dress lene ke liye tumhe mana kiya iss liye?

( Yes you are right. Manayat whyyou did not buy anything ? I stopped you to buy  the dress that's why?)

Manayata- nahi nahi aisa nahi hai, mujhe to ksis aur tarha ki khariddari ki icha hai. paar woh ho nahi sakta

( No nothing is like that , the kind of shopping I want to do , it can not happen here.)

Unnati- aab to ye baat humare ghar ke sannan pe a gayi hai, tum baas batao kaisi khariddari karna cahati ho hum karwate hai. akhir hum bhi to ek Rajkumari hai .

( Now this is the matter of our honour. You just tell me what kind of shopping you want to do. I will arrange everything for you , at the end of the day I am also a princess)

Manayata- acha aisi baat hai. to thik hai khana khatam karo phir chalet hai . yakin mano ye kharidari tum bhool nahi paogi.

( Oh so this is a challenge . Then let's finish the lunch first , then we will go . Trust me  you will never forget this shopping experience.) Manayata and Unaati finished the lunch . Manayata  paid for the lunch and then both of thm left the restaurant .

In Maha sbaha Uday cleared his throat and  looked round and he started talking

Uday- aaj saab jama hi hue hai manayata ke bareme janne ke liye . hona bhi cahahiye akhir Manyata ki koi nhai janta. To hum aaj saab ko Manayata se milate hai. Manayata humre saath Londn ma parti thi , humare London jane ke do saal baad usne London ma apni parhayi suru ki. Manyata London ma Mass communication ki student thi. Waha London ma manayata kayi NGO's ka hissa rahi. Sirf itna hi nahi manayata ne graduation ma jitney number hasil kiye the , woh aaj bhi University ma record hai . Manayata London ma  scholarship ma pe hi paar kayi part time jobs ki hai .  aur kuch hai  jo Manyata ke breme kisi ko janna hai?

( Today everyone has gathered here to know about Manayata. This is the way it should be.  Everyone wants to know who is Manyata . Manayata has been my university met in London. So today I will introduce all to Manayata . Manayata was two years junior than me in London.  Manyata studied Mass-communication in London.  Manyata has been a part of many NGO's in London.  No only that Manyata had scored  record marks in her graduation. Though Manyata was on scholarship but she use to do multi part time jobs . Is there anything else anyone wants to know about manyata?)

B;rijraj- Yuvraj Uday ek ladki se shadi karne ke liye sirf uske bareme janna kaafi nahi hota. Uske  parivar ke bareme ma bhi hum logo ko kuch batatyiye .

( Prince Udayveer  it is not enough to know about a girl only to marry her , you should know about her family background . Tell us something bout her family.)

Uday- Manayata ek Raj gharane se hai,  Ilahabad k eek chote se gao ma unki hawali hai, paaar Manyata ya unke pita wah nahi rehete . Manyata ke pita Indian army ma engineer the. Manyata ke tau ji hai jinka Delhi ma karobar hai. Manyata ke pita ki posting kabhi kabhi achi jagao paar nahi hoti thi isi liye  Manyata ne ape bachpan ka kaafi sara samay apne tau ji ke parivar ma bitaya .

( Manayata is from a Royal family , her pales is located in a small village in Alahabad , but neither Manyata nor her father lives there. Manayat's father was an engineer in Indian Army . Manyata has an uncle who runs a business in delhi. Often Manyata's fathers posting did not allow him o take Manyata with him, so Manyata spent a good amount of her childhood in her uncle's place.

Rana ji- Iss tarha se ye behes sara din chalta rehega. Isi liye humne do faisle kiye hai

Pehela faisla to ye ke hum manyata ke parivar ko Maha Sabha ka sadsya maante hai, aur kaal Sharma Parivar ko Maha Sabha ka sadasya banana ki vidhiya ki jayengi .

Dusra ye ke kaal Mahasbha Manyata ko parkhe gi ke kya who jaygar Raj Gharane ka hissa banne ke layak hai ? Kaal subha thi 11 baje hum log yahi milenge , aur agar iss bareme kisis ko koi bhi raye deni ho to dupeher ke khan eke baad woh hume apni rae likhit ma de . abhi khane ka smay ho raha hai baki sabha uske baad hogi.

( This matter can not be solved like this. So I have decided something

1 First we accept Manyata as and her family as the member of Mahsabha. Tomorrow we will do the formalities to make them the member of Mahasabha . Tomrrow we will gather here again at 11 AM. If anyone has any say regarding this matter please give a written application .  After lunch de can submit their application.. No this is time for lunch we will continue after lunch)

Everyone left for lunch , the lunch was arranged in the garden area . Uday hosted them but he did not had lunch as he was really worried about what will happen tomorrow .

On the other side, Manayata ad Unnati has came to a flee market, Unnati has heard about it but she never got an opportunity to come here. It is a new experience for her . Lot of venders have their temporary stalls they are crying peoples name. The crowed of people are buying things, and Burgeoning. Unnati has never seen something like this before . She looked at Manyata who has already started walking after she came out of the car . Unnati almost ran behind manayata .

Unnati- manyata ye tum hume kaha le ayi ho. Yaha paar hum kya kharidenge?

( Manyata what are we doing here? But wha are we going to do here?)

Manyata- khariddari karenege , chat khayenge ghumnege aur phir wapas chale jayenge aab chlo bhi der ho rahi hai.

(  We will do shopping . Both of us will have chaat , we will roam around and then we will go back to Jaygar. Now let's go we are getting late.) Manyata grabbed Unnati's hand and drag her to the market beore unnati left, she told the gurds to have lunch .

Uday was very anxious so he called security head to see if Manyata and Unnati is fine .

Uday- Singh ji waha saab thik to hai na? aap humkari baat Rajkumari sa se karwayiye .

( Mr singh I hope everything is fine . Please give the phone to Prncess)

Singhji- Hukum Rajkumari ji Manyata ji ke saath khariddari karne gayi hai aap kahe to unhe phone de du.

( Hukum princess is doing shopping with Manyata Madam. If you want I can give the phone to her.)

Uday- Nahi nahi aap baas unka khayal rakhiyega hum phone rakhte hai.

( No just keep an eye on them. I wil hung up the phone now )  Unnati nad Manyata had a lot of fun, Manayta and Unnati tooka lot of selies also individual pictures . Unnati was shocked to see how Manyata  assembled 4 looks for each of them by just spending 2000 RS , all thanks to bargaining skills   of Manayata. In the evening Manyata and unati came back in the pales . Uday also came back with Girirrj and four of them met each other in the entrance . Uday could see Manyata was very tired. Four of them went inside , Unnati , Uday and Manyata sat down for  some talking . Unnati was very exsited to tell Uday about her shopping spree , but Uday interrupted her and told them about what happened in Mahasabha.

Unnati- Dada iska matlaab kaal Manyata ko parkha jayega?

( Dada it means that they will asses Manyata tomorrow.)

Uday- ha aur isi waja se aaj uncle bhi a gaye hai, aaj sham hi aye hai

( yes and because of this uncle is here . he reached here  in the evening .)

Manayata- Baba aye hai, Unnati tum dono Maha sbha ki baate karo main ja rahi hu baba se milne

( Baba is here? Both of you talk about Mahasbaha I am going to meet baba) Manyata did not wait for an answer and ran to meet her father. Uday saw her and it bought a smile on his face. Uday also excused himself and went to his room . Uday was very tired he just helped himself with a glas of wiskey . All the worries were rushing in his mind a servant came  and gave a letter to Uday . Uday opened the letter and started reading it

Uday main ne tumhara khaat parha, mujhe khusi hai ki tumhe meri khusio ka khayal hai. paar tumhe to pata hai main ne humsesha apni hasiyaat ma rehe kaar apni khusiya dhundi hai , ye card main tab lungi jab main tumhari patni baan jaungi . umid hai mere iss khwayish ka tum aheteram karoge.

Tumhari Manyata

Uday I have read your letter . I have really happy that you care for my happiness. But you know I have tried to find my happiness in my own class.  I will take this card from you  when I will become your wife . I hope you will respect my wish. Uday Folded the letter and checked the envelop the card was still there .

LINK TO NEXT  CHAPTER

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5031772&TPN=9&#p149739950

Edited by msbhattacharya - 5 years ago
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
awesome chapter
manyata & unnati had so much fun😃
manyata took unnati in the place where she never been😊
unnati was really surprised seeing manyata's shopping in just 2000 rs😲
on the other hand brijraj giving tough time to uday🤔
he isn't ready to understand the things
look like he want to force uday to marry jaynandini😡
now rana ji told everyone to decide if manyata fit to be maha saba member or not
it give tension to uday as he don't know what will gonna happen
manveer didn't get time to catch up as manyata went to meet her dad😊
finally uday read manyata's latter & she didn't take uday's card for shopping as she want to take it when they will be married😃
continue plz
msbhattacharya thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteariya

awesome chapter

manyata & unnati had so much fun😃
manyata took unnati in the place where she never been😊
unnati was really surprised seeing manyata's shopping in just 2000 rs😲
on the other hand brijraj giving tough time to uday🤔
he isn't ready to understand the things
look like he want to force uday to marry jaynandini😡
now rana ji told everyone to decide if manyata fit to be maha saba member or not
it give tension to uday as he don't know what will gonna happen
manveer didn't get time to catch up as manyata went to meet her dad😊
finally uday read manyata's latter & she didn't take uday's card for shopping as she want to take it when they will be married😃
continue plz

Let's see 😔 it is of a cake walk to be a part of a royal family😊😊 Edited by msbhattacharya - 5 years ago
msbhattacharya thumbnail
I am here with chapter 19 . I hope  it delights the readers

CHAPTER 19

Manayata wanted to meet her father so eagerly . that she forgot to ask that where is her room, manayata got confused so she  had to call Uday . uday was lost in Manyata thoughts when he got her call .

Manayata- Are Uday jaldi jaldi ma main puchna bhool hi gayi thi ke baba ko tumne thayeraya kaha hai ?

( I forgot to ask in a Hurry where is baba staying ?) Uday laughed and said-

Uday- Manayata tum humesha ghore pe sawar reheti ho , bhaag ne se pehele pooch to leti? Acha batao hume tum ho kaha?

( Manyata you are always in a hurry . Before you have rushed you should have asked me where he is? Forget it tell me where are you now?)

Manayata- main yaha bagiche ma akele churel ki tarha khari hu main to ye dekh sakti hu ke tum mujhse phone pe baat kaar rahe ho aur haath ma whiskey ka glass hai .

( I am standing like a witch in the garden , I can even that you are talking to me on the phone and you are holding a glass of whiskey .) uday looked at the garden and waved his hand to Manayata.Manyata waved her back .

Uday- manayata sardio ka mausam ane wala hai, aur tumhe sardi jaldi lagtii hai, andar chali jao .

(Manayata winter is about to come , you catch cold very fast , go inside)

Manayata- ye dekh kaar mujhe bahat khusi hui ke tumhe meri tabiyat ka khayal hai lekin mujhe mere baba se milna hai .

( I am really happy to learn that you care about my health but I want to meet my father.)

Uday- are Manyata tum andar to jao. Waha jo dikhe use kaho ke tumhe Murari kaka ke paas le jae , woh log tumhe kaka ke paas pahacha denge. Tum jao hum bhi ate hai hume unse kuch baate karni hai .

( Oh Manyata you just go inside . tell anyone that you want to meet Murari uncle they will take you to him. You go after some time I will join you I have to exchange some words with uncle) Manyata started walking nd was going inside and she kept talking-

Manayata- uday phir to ek baat kahungi ke babab ko pata na chale ke tumne sharab pi hui hai, unhe sharab se bahat nafrat hai.

( Uday then I will suggest you that baba should not know that you have consumed alcohol .  Baba hates alcohol .)

Uday- Uski fikar tum maat karo  hum saab kuch samhal lenge. Tum kaka ke paas jao hum ate hai.

( You don't worry about it  I will handle everything. You go to uncle I will join you.)

Manyata- thik hai main baba ke kamre ke paas pahach gayi hu  tum  a jao. Phone rakhti hu.

( Ok I have reached near Baba's room you come here as soon as possible . Now I will hang off) Manayat eneterd her father's room Murari was reading a book  Manayata ran to her father and hugged him .  Manyata started crying like a little child. Murari was so happy to see his daughter afther one and a half month Murari smiled and after a while Manayta broke the hug.

Murari- Kya hua meri guriya ko. Itna kyu ro ro rakhi hai?  dekh main a gaya tujhse milne.

( What happened my Guriya? Why are you crying? See I am here to meet you.)

Manayata- aap ko to apni guriya ki pari I nahi hai . main itne dino se yaha hu aap yaha nahi aye, aaj aye bhi to uday ke bulane paar aur maha sabha ki waja se

( You don't love your Gutiya . I am staying here for many days. You did not bother to come here to meet me once. You only came here because Uday of mahasbha and Uday .)

Murari- aisa nahi hai bachi tu to janti hai tere tau ji kitne bimar hai . asis halat ma unko chorke kaise ata?

( No my child you know your Uncle is not well , how can I leave him in this condition?)'

Manayata- ha ye to hai muujhe bhi tau ji se milna hai, yaha saab thik thak ho jaye uske baad unse milne jaungi

( Ya you are right I also want to meet uncle , let things settle down here a bit then I will plan to meet him)

Murari- ha beta, mahasabha koi aam snagathan nahi hai, main ne jitna socha tha Mahasbha ka asar bahrat ke rajwaro paar use zada hai

( yes my child, Mahasbha is not an ordinary organization , mahasbha has much more control on Indian Royalty then I have dreamt off.)

Manyata- Kya matlaab baba? Aap kehena kya chahate hai? akir hua kya hai?

( What do you mean baba? What do you want to say? What is the matter?)

Murarai- beta baas samjh le ke tu Uday se shaadi karegi to Mahsha ka asar tere zindagi pe bhi hoga .

( My child just understand one thing clearly that when you will gat married to Uday the organization will have an effect on your life as well)

Manyata- ye to main bhi janti hu baba. Jaab se Uday ko janti hu tab se uski zaban paar Mahsbha ka naam suna hai main ne.

( I know this very well baba, as long as I have known Uday, I have hered a lot from him about Mahasabha.) Just then Uday knocked and eneterd Murari's room-

Uday- aur isi mahasbha ma tumhe kaal pesh hona hai, aur yahi sabit karna hai ke tumse zada kisis aur ma ye kabiliyat nahi ke woh iss jaygar rajgharane ka hissa baan sake. Humari Mharani baan sake

( And bcause of this you have be present in front of Mahasbha. You prove that no one but you only deserves to be a part of jaygar Royal family. Only you have the quality to become my queen.) Uday went to Murari and touched his feet . Murari put his hand on Uday's head and blessed him.

Manyata- saab kuch to thik hai paar mujhe karna kya hoga?

( All of that is fine, but can anyone tell me what I have to do?)

Uday- ye saab tumhe Unnati bata degi. Tum uske kamre ma jao woh tumhara intezaar kaar rahi hai.

( Unnati will tell you everything. You just go to her room she is waiting for you .)

Manayata- acha baba abhi to main bhagti hu, lekin kaal main aap se bahat sari baate karungi aap se.

( Now baba I have to run but tomorrow I will have a sit down with you a I have a lot to share with you.) Manayata said good night to  Murari and Uday and left to meet unnati. Uday and Murari started talking about the formalities Manyata have to follw after she gets a n approval from Mhasbha. Murari was surprised to see how much confidence uday had on Manyata , Murari was proud on his daughter's choice. Murari is confident that only Uday can respect , love and  help Manyata to realize her true strength .

Manyata knocked Unnati's room door , unnati gave her permission to come in without turning around. When Manyata eneterd Unnati was reading a magazine  Manayta cleared her throat and Unnati looked up, Unnati was very happy to see Manyata. Unnati dragged her near the sofa. Both of the girls sat on the sofa and  Manyata explained why she is here to disturbe Unnati here .

Unnati- aab dekho Manyata agar tatyiyari ki hum baat kare to aisis koi khaas tayiyari hai nahi. Baas tumhare kapro paar dhyan dena parega, aur baki to Mah sbha hi  janti hogi ke tumse kaise sawal puchegi.

( See Manyata there is no preparation as such . You just have to be careful  while you dress up , and the rest depends on Mah Sabha only they know how they will asses you.)

Manayata- ha woh to thik hai, sawalo se zada main ye dekhna cahati hu ke ye Mahasbha cheez kya hai? akhir sare rajware Mahasbah ko itna mahatwa dete kyu hai?

( All of that is fine , but more than the questions I want know what kind of organization Mahsbha is.  Why all the Royals give importance to Mahasbha .)

Unnati- Woh tumhe kaal pata chaal jayega . aab bahat raat ho gayi hai tum ja kaar so jao. Kaal subha 4 baje tumhe uthna hai .

( You will come to know about this tomorrow . It is really late in the Night , you should go to sleep now. You have wake up at 4 AM tomorrow ).

Manayata- Ji Rajkumarri sahiba sainik ja raha hai sone kaal subha uth kaar larai ke liye hum prasthan kaar jayenge .

( As you please princess the solder is going to sleep , s early morning the solder have to wake up and march for the war .) Both Unnati and Manyata laughed and Manyata left Unnati's room .

In Devgar pales Raj Mata Mrinalini Devi is really worried , she has asked Brijraj and Maha Rani komal to come and meet her . Brijraj and Komal came to meet Rajmata . Both of them  greeted Rajmata with a Pranam. Rajmata insisted both of them to sit down-

Rajmata- Brijraj aaj aap ko hp kya gaya tha Mahasbha ma? Kis tarha se bat kaar rahe the aap Jaygar ke Maharaj aur yuvraj se?

( Brijraj what has gone on you  at Mahsbha?  You wans talking to the prince of King of Jaygar in a strange manner .)

Brijraj- aap hume data rahi hai maa sheb? Aaj Maha sbha ma jo kuch bhi hua use hume Jaygar raj gharene ma gussa hona chahiye .

( You are scolding me Ma Saheb?  Whatever happened to day in  Mahsbha we should be angry on Jaygar Royal family .)

Rajmata- Hum jante hai Briraj aaj jo hua woh thik nahi hua. Lekin ye koi tarika nahi hai. hum jante hai aap ka bahat saalo ka sapna tha ke jaynandini aur Udayveer ki shaadi  ho, lekin aab halat dusre hai.

( I know Brijraj whatever has happened today is not right, but this was not the way to behave . I know it was your long cherished dream that Udayveer and Jaynandini gets married , but the situations have changed .)

Brijraj- Hume smajh nahi ata ke Giriraj humar beti ke Mukable ma uss ladki ko kaise khara kaar sakte hai? agar woh kisis aur raj Gharane ki ladki ko chunte to hume smajh bhi ata lekin ye ladki? Akhir iss ladki ma aisa khaas kya hai? ek aam si ladki ko woh humari duniya ka hissa kais bana sakte hai?

( I don't understand how can they choose this girl over my daughter? if h has chosen any other princess for any other Royal family I would have understood , but this girl?  What is so special about this girl?  How can he just pick up any ordinary girl and make her a part of our oyal world .?)

Komal- Mah Raj woh ladki aam hai ya khaas iska faisla to kaal Mahasbha hi karegi.

( Maharaj the girl is ordinary or special this will be decide by Maha Sabha tomorrow )

Birjraj- aap kaisi Mahrani hai, aur Kaisi maa hai? aap apni beti ko chor kaar ek gayer ladki ka saath de rahi hai?

( What kind of Mother are you? An what kind of queen you are? You are taking a stand of another girl against your daughter?)

Komal-  Maharaj hum apni beti ki maa hai aur ek Maharani bhi. Hum mante hai ke hume bhi bahat dukh hua jaab ye rishta nahi hua , paar Jaynandini humari beti hai, hum use uss ghar ma bhejenge jaha uski izzat ho uska samman ho . hum apni beti ki shaadi aisi insaan se nahi karwayenge  jo humari beti ko apne jiwan ma jiwan saathi ke roop ma nahi cahata. Humari beti hum paar bojh nahi hai.

( Maharaj I know that I am a mother and a queen as well.  I was also sad when this matrimony did not happen , but Jaynandini is my daughter, I will never marry her in a home where she is not respected and accepted.  I will not encourage to marry a man who does not want her as a life partner in his life . My daughter is not a Burdon on us.)

Rajmata- Maharani Komal thik kahe rahi hai iss baat ko aur maat khichye. Jaynandini ko rishrto ki koi kami nahi hai kayi Raj Gharane hai jo Jaynandini ko apni bahu banan cahate hai.

( Queen Komal is absolutely right. Don't drag this matter any farther . Jaynandini has many marriage proposal from many Royal families. Many are keen to mak jaynandini there daughter in law .)

Brijraj- Ye saab to baad ki baate hain maa sbahe paar , kaal itni asan se hum uss ladki ko kamiyab nahi hone denge , ye baat hum aap ko bata rahe hai .

( All of this will be taken care latter. I am making one thing very clear . Tomorrow I will not be a cake walk for her , I am telling you that.)Brij Raj gave an angry look to Komal and then waked away .

Next mrning Manayata woke up at 4 AM , Manayata had set an Alarm on her phone. Manyata woke up and opened the window of her room and  she was looking outside. It was still night. The stars were shining in the sky . Manayata was wondering why she had to wake up so early . Manayata's thought was interrupted by a door knock a female staff member came to her and said-

Satff- manayata ji Rajkumari sa aap ko yaad kaar rahi hai, aap humare saath ayiye.

( Manayata Madam Princess Unnati is looking for you. Please come with me.) Manyata looked at her smiled and followed her .  When Manayata reached Unnati's room she was in for a big shock. It looked like a big fashion store . Manayata was shocked that her mouth was wide open.  Unnati heard  footsteps on the  door and she turned around . Unnati had a big yet  bright sile on her face .

Manayata- ye saab kya hai Unnati meri to kuch smajah nahi a raha hai?

( What is going on Unnati? )

Unnati- saab pata chaal Jayga. Jaygar ki hone wali Maharani aaj peheli baar Mahsbha ma saabse milne wali hai koi Mazak to nahi hai. Uske ke liye khaas tayiyari to banti hai.

( You will vome to know about everything.

Manayata- ye saab kya hai Unnati meri to kuch smajah nahi a raha hai?

( What is going on Unnati? )

Unnati- saab pata chaal Jayga. Jaygar ki hone wali Maharani aaj peheli baar Mahsbha ma saabse milne wali hai koi Mazak to nahi hai. Uske ke liye khaas tayiyari to banti hai.

( You will vome to know about everything. You are the would be queen of Jaygar. You are going to be introduced as a future queen of jaygar to Mahsbha and this is not a Joke. For that we have to do special preparations . . Manyata smiled and Unnati  asked a staff to close the door.    

First manayata had to take a bath. When Manyata eneterd the bathroom she was amazed , the bathroom was lit with candles The bathroom was smelling divine because of the essentialoils whih was going to be used in the bath .  Manyata went near the bath tub , she saw few boles an numbers were stick on every bowl ,  Manyata  took the first bowl and a instruction was written how to use the pack. Manyata was really had no idea what was going on, but she was enjoying it. After following all the instructions  Manyata was done with her special bath. It took her almost  hour and half to complete the bath . When Manayata finally came out she was looking like a princess . Her beauty was enhanced , she was glowing . manayata saw that everything was arranged from the options of what she is going to wear, to every other detail, from her shoes, to jewellery to cloths , make up everything . Manayta looked at Unnati-

Unnati- aao Manyata ye kuch look chune hai tumhare liye hume umid hai ke tumhe ye look pasand ayegi. Tum choon lo umhe kisee tayiyar hona hai

( Come Mnayta. I have chosen some look for you.  You can pick up any look you want.)

Manayata- acha chalo dekte hai akhir main kaise jati hu Mah Sabha ke samne .

( Let's see how I make my appearance in front of Maha Sabha) The meeting is about to start in scheduled time . Everyone is waiting for Manayata . Manyata was very nervous because she only had unnati as her companion , she could not fnd anyone else around her . Unnati took Manyata to the venue from a different root while Manyata was walking with unnati she asked Unnati-

Manayata- Unnati hum log iss taraf se kyu ja rahe hai? waha se jate to rasta chota parta.) Manayata pointed her figure to the  east side.

( Unnati why we are walking through this way? If we took that way it would have been a short cut. )

Unnati- Hum Jante hai Manyata paar iss raste se chalet hai isis rashte se jana zada zaruri hai , aab chalo.

( I know Manayata. But we have to walk through this path it is important , come on let's go.)

Mnayata could say another word as she can feel the tension along with Unnati .. Manyata was wearing a orange colour saree along with a cherry red colour blouse , She wore minimum Kundan Jewellery , The look was simple but Manayata was looking stunning there was a elegance about her that it made her look like a person who could not be approached easily . Manayata and Unnati stopped near  a door a staff member came and  requested them to come. Before manyata can take a step her phone vibrated . She got two massages first one is from Uday- You are the best Mona just remember that.

Second is from Aaksh- Mujhe pata hai tum ksis bhi sawal se nahi darti , kyuki tumhara dil sacha hai. jinka dil sacha hota hai woh kisis se nahi darte.

( I know you are not afraid of any question. Because person yu are a honest person.  You are a honest person by heart , so there is no need to be scared.) Manyata smiled Unnati looked at her and said-

Unnati- Manyata phone hume de do. Maha Sabha ma phone ka istamal niyamo ke virudh hai.

( Manyata give the phone to me.  Use of mobile is not allowed in Maha Sabha . Manyata gave her phone to Unnati. Unnati put Manayata's mobile in her branded hand bag. Unnati and Manayata hold each other's hand. Both the friends smiled and eneterd the corridor .

After walking for about a minute they stood near a door. The  gate keeper bowed down in front of them and then opened the door.Manayata eneterd a massive hall room . Manyata saw that there was a couch to sit . But the place was covered with curtons  . Few Thalies where placed in front of them and each was covered with a red peace of cloth. The curtons were falling down from the sealing and Manayata could only see some shadows of them .  Manayata and Unnati sat on a place . Manyata is scared. She does not know what is going to happen. She just grabbed Unnati's hand really tight and took a deep breath 

LINK TO NEXT CHAPTER

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5031772&TPN=9&#p149781001.

Edited by msbhattacharya - 5 years ago
cuteariya thumbnail
amazing starting 
loll manyata was so hurry to meet her baba that she forgot to ask his room😆
awe uday is such a caring lover🤗
awe manyata got emotional seeing her baba after longtime😭
now manyata have to present in maha saba so they can decide if she is good enough to be in maha saba
ih hell brijraj isn't ready to understand manveer love😡
he is planing to do everything to prove manyata wrong😡
wow those preparation to get manyata ready was amazing😃
ouch manyata got nervous what they gonna ask her
but uday & akash gave her courage👍🏼
continue plz
msbhattacharya thumbnail
Thank you for reaqding my update I hope you will read the updates in future😊😊😊
msbhattacharya thumbnail

amazing starting 

loll manyata was so hurry to meet her baba that she forgot to ask his room😆
awe uday is such a caring lover🤗
awe manyata got emotional seeing her baba after longtime😭
now manyata have to present in maha saba so they can decide if she is good enough to be in maha saba
ih hell brijraj isn't ready to understand manveer love😡
he is planing to do everything to prove manyata wrong😡
wow those preparation to get manyata ready was amazing😃
ouch manyata got nervous what they gonna ask her
but uday & akash gave her courage👍🏼
continue plz

I will try to update the next instalment as soon as possible😳😳😳
msbhattacharya thumbnail
I am here with the next chapter . I hope and pray I get a new reader like I did previous week . So without farther a do let's get started

CHAPTER 20

Manyata looked around and she fund a microphone which was placed on a table .  Manyata was clueless what she has to do when she can hear a voice. This voice is familiar .

Agar saab a gaye hai to aaj ki savha surur karte hai . samne jo thaliya rakhi hui  hai . aap jaise hi ek thali ke upar se kapra hatayengi to aap ko ek sawal milega aap ko uss sawal ka aap ko jawab dena hai.  ( If everyone is here let's start conference.You can see some plates in front of you, you can see a cover of cloth on them . You have to uncover the plate and answer each questions. ) Manayata first chose the first plate from the right . Manayata  opened the peace of paper which had the question on it .   Manayata was looked at Unnati so she said-

Unnati- Manayata tumhe inn sawal ko mick  paar parna hai phir jawab bhi dena hai. taki saab jaan sake ke sawal hai kya?

( Manayata you have to read the questions on the mike , and you have to answer on the mike as well , so everyone can know what is the question.) Manyata opened the first peace of paper. Uday was very tensed but he can not do anything about it because he can not help Manyata in this. He can only pray that nothing goes against her . Manyata reads out the fist question.

1 Ek shaadi ko banaye rakhne ke liye do jo sabse zaruri baate hai woh kya hai?

( What the two key elements for a successful marriage?) Manyata took a little pause Brijraj was sure that Manyata was stumped by the first question . Manayata said-

Waise kisis bhi rishthe ko Kamiyab karne ke liye bahat sari chizo ka haat hota hai . Lekin phir bhi aar mujhe do  karan batane pare to woh honge Bharosa aur aap ne haad ki pehechan . kyu ki ye bharosa hi hai jis kea am paar do anjan log apni dunia basate hai. Aur kisi bhi rishte main haad ki izzat karna zaruri hai. jo rishto ke haad ki izzat nahi karte woh na ksis ki izaat kaar sakta hai na kisi aur ke izzat ke layak hota hai.

( If you look at it that way there are many factors which helps to lead a happy married life . But still if I have to point out two elements behind  a successful marriage then it will be trust in the first place . Trust.Trust is the factor which helps two  people to start a new journey without knowing each other .

Secondly is limits . every relationship has limits , a person who does not respect limits he or she can not respect other people and he or she should not be respected) By the first answer Manyata has impressed everyone .) Manyata moved to the next question .

2 Ek Raja aur Rani ko apni Praja k saath kaisa rishta kayam karna cahahiye ?

( What  kind of relationship a king and queen should have with there people?) Manyata again took a pause and said-

3Manayata- Main Raj Gharane se to nahi hu paar phir bhi iss sawal ka jawab dene ki koshish karungi . Ek Raja aura rani ko apni praja ke saath mata pita jaisa rishta rakhna cahahiye. Ke agar samay ane paar who unhe  sahi rasta dikhane ke liye unn paar kathor ho skate hai to. Dusre samy ma unke such aur dukh paar apni drshti rakhe. Aur praja bhi unke samne aa kaar apni smasaye kahe sake. Agar koi Raja aur rani aisa Rishta apni praja ke saath rakhe tabhi unka sashan safal hota hai.

( I am not from a Royal family, but I will try to answer this question. A king and queen should have a parents and kids relation with there people. If they have the right to be strict for there well fair  , they should be aware about there happiness and sorrows as well.  The people should have the access to share there thoughts with the ruler . If a ruler can be flexible to this extant only then his rule can be successful.) Only one plate was left Manyata uncovered it and it was the last question.

4  aap ke nazro ma pyar kya hai?

( What is love to you?)

Manayata- Mere nazro ma pyar woh takat hai jo aap ko bare dil ka inssan banaye. Jo aap ki achiyayio ko barhawa de aur aap ki burayiyo ko saar uthane na de . Jo pyar aisa nahi karta woh pyar nahi pagal paan hai.

( To me love is that vine power which makes you a broad minded person. Which highlights the good qualities in you, it also controls the evil in you.  If a love does not do it  to me that is not love that is madness. ) Mahasbha was taken a back by Manayata's answers , they did not think that she can be so mature and intelligent . After she was done with answering all the questions . Maha Rana j stood up and said-

Humne aap ke sare Jawab sune Maha Sabha apna faisla dupeher ke khan eke baad sunayegi .

( WE have listened to all your answers. Maha Sabha will giv it's final verdict after lunch) Manyata was clueless because there was plenty of time left for lunch then what they are suppose to do for so long ? Manayata was about to ask this question but Unnati pressed her hand and stto up which meant Manyata also had to stand up . Manyata and left by the same way from where they have came . When They were coming back Manayata and Unnati ttoka right turn and manyata and unnati reached a secrete tunnel nd from there they have came to manyata's room. Manyata sat dwon on her bed and looked at Unnati . She had a lot of questions in her eyes Unnti looked at her and said-

Unnti- Hum ante hai tumhare maan ma bahat sare swal hai paar tumhare ssare swalo ka jawab tumhe dada aaj sham ko denge thora intezar kaar lo Manyata

( I know you have lot of questions in your mind. All your quarries will be answered in the evening by dada, just have a little bit patients.)

Manayata- Unnti tumhare dada kaha hai?

( Unnati where is your dada?)

Unnati- sahi waqt ane paar dada tumse milenge

( Dada will meet you at the right time.) Manyata felt like burst out into tears but she had to control herself .

On the other side everyone has gathered to discuss the matter of Manyata . Maha Rana ji said-

MhaRana- Hum saab ne Manyata se sare swal puch liye hai , aur Manyata ne apne jawab bhi de diye hai. aab aap log batatyiye Manyata ke bareme aap logo ki raye kya hai?

( we have asked all the questions to Manyata . Manyata have answered the questions as well . Now please share your opnion on her)

Maharaja of Varanasi raised his hand to speak first- and he cleared his throat and he started speaking-

Maharaja- Hume to ye ladki bahat hee smajhdar aur suljhi hui ladki lagi  , apni umar se zada  samajhdar hai.

( I think this girl is very mature.  She is a very sorted girl . She is much more mature than her age)  Giriraj and Uday was very happy to hear this. Maharana ji then turned to  Maaraja of Gowaliar and asked him about is opinion he also has  only possetive things to say about Manyata.  Finally everyone was giving there opinion . When the meeting was about to come to an end it was found that Manayata has got 50% of approval and %0% of non approval . Briraj was as usual against Uday's and Manyata's marriage . Tings were really depending on the decision of Maha Raja of Merwar . Whn he was about to speak about Manyata Brijraj interrupted by  Briraj.

Brijraj- Kuch kehen se pehele ye yaad rakhiyega, yuvraj Udayveer singh  srak se utha kaar ek aam ladki ko humare bech bithana cahate hai .

( Before you say anything please keep in mind Yuvraj Udayveer wants a girl with no background to be a part of us) Giriraj had enough he had to interrupt.

Giriraj- Hum mante hai briraj ke aap Manayata ko pasand nahi karte. Aap ke paas apni waja ho sakti hai lekin aap ko Manyata ke bareme anab sananb bolne ka koi haq nahi hai. akhir woh bhi aab Maha Sabha ka hissa hai. aur bahle hi woh aap se choti hai lekin woh bhi izzat ki haqdaar hai.

( I agree Briraj you may not like Manayta. You can have your differences with her. But you have no right to say rubbish about her.  At least she is also a part of Mahasbha now . May be she is younger than you but she also commands respect .)

Maharan ji- Baas bahat ho gaya. Maharaja ji aap ki jo raye hai aap hume likhit ma de ddijiye phir hum apna faisla suna denge thri der ma. Dupher ke khan eke baad.

( Enough is enough  . Mharaj you gave your opinion on writing . Afther that I will give my final decision after lunch). Maharaja of Mewar wrote his opinion on a peace of paper and gave it to Maharana ji .  All of them left room. At lunch time Uday could hardly eat anything. He was really worried about the results . In the lunch time Unnati also came to meet Uday, she informed him that manyata also did not had anything in lunch and she is really missing Uday . After the lunch is over . Unnati took Manyata through a different way   . Manayata again stood behind the curtains and she can see other members again but this time Uday was not there , she can not see him any where. Manyata's heart started beating fast . Manayata and Unnati was standing side by side and they were holding each other's hands. Maharana ji came and everyone stood in respect . Unnati can feel that Manayat' hand was really cold . Mahara ji requested everyone to take there seats Mahrana ji also sat and he started speaking on the microphone-

Hum jante hai saab bahat pareshan hai. isis liye zada baae na karte hue hum siddha faisle paar ate hai. Humne Manayata Kumari urf Manayata Sharma ki saare Jawab sune aur phir hum logo ne baatchit ki . saabse baat karke hum ye batana chahenge ke Mahssabha ke 21 sadsyo ma 10 sadsya Manayata Kumrai aur Yuvraj Udayveer ke shaadi ke virudh hai aur 10 Sadsya unke Virudh hai .  Aur ek sadsya ne apne adhikaro ka prayog karke apna maat daan karne se inkkar kaar diya hai. to iss haal ma aab hume nirnay lena hoga . Humara Nirnay ye hai ki

( I know everyone is really angus so without stretching it farther I will come straight to the point.  We have asked questions to Manayata Kumari also known as Manyata Sarma. We have listened to her answers as well . Then we have conducted a meeting . After the meeting  the results are like this. 50% of people have agreed on Yuvraj Udayveer singh and Manayata Kumari's marriage and 50% of the members do not support the idea . As Maha Sabha have 21 members currently  and only 20 members have voted and one member has chose not to cast his vote then it is in my hand to decide that what can be done in this matter) Manayata and Unnati looked at each other . Manayata had enough tears were rolling down  from her eyes. Manayata closed her eyes Unnati was trying to control her but she was also  crying. MahaRana ji looked around and then looked at the front and said

Humara faisla ye hai ke hume Manayat Kumari aur Yuvraj Udayveer singh ki shaadi se koi appatti nahi hai. Y mahsbha inn dono ke rishte ko Manzuri di jati hai.

(  My decision is that I approve the relationship of Yuvraj Udaveer singh and Yuvrani Manyata.  Maha Sabha approves the idea of there matrimonial alliance .) Manyata could not believe what she started crying she could not stop her tears . Manayata did not pay attention when Unnati left from her side and Uday stood by her . Uday hold manayata's hand and said-

Uday- apni ache kholo princess aur dekh hum tumhare samne khare hai. mHasbha ne tumhe apna liya hai .

( Open your eyes princess and look I am standing in front of you.  Mahsbha has accepted you ) Manayata opened her eyes and saw that Uday was standing in front of her Uday wiped out her tears-

Uday- Bahat ho gaya rona aab samne dekho Mona .

( No more tears Manayata just look ahead Mona  .) Manayata looked ahead and Uay hold her hand, by a magic the curtains were lift Manyata and Uday were standing together. They were hoding each other's hand . Everyone was clapping for them. Then Uday  and Manayat walked together and sat on two chairs, Then Unnati came with a staff member with athali which had a chunri . Unnati looked at Maharan ji  and he gave an approval and then Unnati wrapped the chunri around Manyata's head and hugged her . Both Uday and Manayat stood up and touched the feet of Maharan ji he blessed both of them and announced  That next meeting will be healed when Unnati's marriage date will be finalised on that very day Manyata and Uday's engagement date will be announced. After making the announcement  Mah Rana ji left and  everyone sounded Uday and manayata and they started congratulating Uday and Manayata  except Briraj who left the ceremony in angry. Murari also joined Uday and Manyata.

In the evening Uday and manayata werev walking on the roof of the pales . Manayata was holding Uday's hand . Manayata was  constantly l giggling , Uday ws very happy to see manayat hapy finally he said-

Uday- Kya baat hai Princess khushi chupaye nahi chup rahi, aur jaab humne pucha tha to ek ha karne ma na jane tumne kitna waqt laga diya .

( What is the matter princess your happiness is all over your face . When I asked you to marry me you made me wait for so long .

Manayata- ha to tumne kya socha tha, ke shaadi ke liye  puchoge to main fauran ha kaar dungi? Tumto jante ho mee pane kuch daar the iss rishte ko le kaar .

( So what you was thinking? You will ask me for marriage and instantly I will say yes to you.? You knew I had my own  reservations regarding this relationship.)

Uday- Oho Manyata hum Mazak kaar rahe hai, aab gussa maat hona. Aaj ki sham gussa karke kharab maat karo.

( Oh Manayata I was just joking , don't spoil your mood , I don't want to spoil this evening .)

Manayata- Main gussa nahi hu. Acha ek baat puchni thi tumse bahat deer se puchna cahati thi . Ye Maha Sabha ma pard ke piche baith kaar jawab dene wala mamla samajh nahi aya. Main ne unnati se baat ki thi tab to usne aisis kisis rewaj ka zikar nahi  kiya tha.

( I am not angry. I wanted to ask you something for a long time . Today in Maha Sabha what was the logic behind my interaction from behind the cartons .  I had a word with unnati regarding this, she did not mentioned anything like this.) Uday and manyata was walking Uday stopped and hold Manayata's hand and said-

Uday- Manyata ye humari marzi thi. Humne rana ji ko kaha tha ke isis tarha sawal jawab ho .

( Manayata it was my wish. I have told rana ji that the interaction should be done this way) Manayata could not control her laugh. Manayata finally said-

Manayata- acha aur ye kyu kiya tha tumne zara batao. Kyu ki jaab main waha baithi thi mujh to Jodha akbar film ki yaad a rahi thi.

( Oh really may I know the reason behind it , because when I was seating there It made m remind the film Jodha Akabar.) Uday smiled and hold Manayata's face with both of his hand

Uday- Manayata peheli baat to ye ki hum nahi cahate the ke itne sare rajwaro ko dekh kaar tum ghabra jao  aur ki galat baat kaar do. Aur dusri baat ye thi ki. Choro jane do .

( First of all I did not want you to be nervous after seeing the other Royal members and say something wrong.  And the second thing is . Forget it.) Uday  turned and started walking. Manyata came in front of Uday  and stood with in front of him-

Manayata- Kaha cale yuvraj. Dusri waja kya hai zara batao to main bhi sunu .

( where are you going Yuvraj . Tell me the second reason behind this.) Uday looked at manayata  and he ws touching her face with her finger .

Uday- Kyuki tum bahat khubsurat ho manayata . aur hum nahi cahate the humari sagai taye hone se pehele kisis aur ki nazar tum paar pare.

( Because you ar very beautiful . I did not want that before our engagement was fixed no one should have a chance to see you. ) Manayata started laughing again. Maayata burst out in to laugh  Manayata said

Manayata- acaha main kansi hoor pari hu jo tumhe lagata hai ke job hi mujhe dekeh ga woh pagal ho jayega.

( Oh really what do you think I am a beauty queen ?  do you think if any one se me for once they will drool over me?) Manayata stopped laughing because Uday had a very serious face .

Uday- Manayata tum nahi manti lekin tum khoobsurat ho. Aur tumhari khoobi yahi hai ke tum iss baat se anjan ho.

( Manayata you don't know that you are very beautiful. And your quality is that you are anaware of your beauty.)

Manayata- To kya karog shdi ke baad mujhe iss Mahal ma kayed kaar ke rakhoge?

( So what will you do after marriage? You will lock me in the pales?)

Uday-  Manayta humne aisa to nahi kaha , hum baas ye kahe rahe hai ke sagai ka ayelan hone na hone ka fark hai .

( manayata I did not say that .  There is difference  between being single and being engaged .)

Manayata-  Paar jane do iss bareme baad ma baat karenge filhal to ek aur insaan se ijazat leni baki hai.

( But ... leave it . You will talk about it later .  Right now we have seek someone elses's permission to get married .)

Uday- aab kaun bacha hai ? hum shaadi kaab karenge kya sari zindagi ijazat lete phirenge?

( Now who is left? When we will get married? God knows when will this session of taking permission will end)

Manayata_ Uday tum to jaante ho  tau ji ki ijazat ke bagyer main ye shadi nahi kaar sakti.

( Uday you know I can not marry you without the permission of my Uncle .)

Uday- Manayata tum to janti ho tumhare tau ji mujhe pasand nahi karte . woh kabhi nahi mnenege.

( Manayata you know your uncle does not like me. He will never agree on our marriage .)

Manyata got a big angry and without any farther discussion Manayata came down stairs . Manyata came to her room and she sat down on her bed. Uday stood there first Uday felt really angry but then he realised that Manyata is right. She has been through a lot, Maha Sabha there formalities , the politics of Royal families Manyata is facing all o that , and she have to face it in the future as well. If Manyata can deal with all of this why not Uday? He knows au ji does not like him but there is a reason behind this. Which is a valid reason . Uday decided that he will face it no matter what . Uday went to look for Manayat and h came to know that she was in her room. Manyata standing near the window of her room. Uday stood behind her and said-

Uday- Aise yaha khari hot hand laag jayegi.

( Why you are standing like this you will catch up cold) Manyata replied without looking at him-

Manyata- agar mujhe thand laag jaye to tunmhe kya? Tumhe to baas apni zid se matlaab hai, bhale hi iss waja se hum alag ho jaye.

( It I catch a cold how does that effect you? You only care about your ego ,so what if because of this we have to be separated.)

Uday put his hand on Manayat's sholder- aisa maat kaho Manayata, agar hume apne rishte ki parwa na hoti to itna saab kuch nahi karte.

( don't say this Manayata. If I did not care about this relationship I would not have done all of this)

Manayata- Uday agar main tumhare liye inn saab riwajo ko apna sakti hu to kya tum mere liye ye nahi kaar skate?

(  Uday if I can respect all the rituals of yours . You can not do  this for me ?)

Uday- Manayata tum naraz maat ho. Tum thik kahe rahi ho Hum jayenege hume unka smna karna hi hoga.  Hum kaal hi jaynge tumhare saath Delhi . aab apna mood thik karo.

( Manyata  don't get angry with me . You are right . I will come with you . I have to face him .  I will come with you to Delhi tomorrow . Now please don't spoil your mood) Uday kissed Manayata's forehead  and hugged her. Manayata closed her eyes she felt very secured in Uday's arms .

cuteariya thumbnail
Brilliant chapter 
Manyata was clueless what going on
Oh god so many questions 
But manyata gave best answers to all questions 
All were impressed with manyata's answers 
On the other hand uday was hell worried for manyata
Uff maharaj brijraj still tried to break manveer relationship 
It was really tough time for both manveer till they got accepted from mahasaba 
Manveer was overwhelmed with happiness 
Awe after that manyata was all laughing which made uday so happy 
Awe uday didn't want anyone eyes on manyata before their engagement announcement 
Now manveer need manyata's tau ji acceptance for their relationship 
So manyata's tau ji don't like uday look like they gonna have to face tough time again 
Continue plz 
msbhattacharya thumbnail

Brilliant chapter 

Manyata was clueless what going on
Oh god so many questions 
But manyata gave best answers to all questions 
All were impressed with manyata's answers 
On the other hand uday was hell worried for manyata
Uff maharaj brijraj still tried to break manveer relationship 
It was really tough time for both manveer till they got accepted from mahasaba 
Manveer was overwhelmed with happiness 
Awe after that manyata was all laughing which made uday so happy 
Awe uday didn't want anyone eyes on manyata before their engagement announcement 
Now manveer need manyata's tau ji acceptance for their relationship 
So manyata's tau ji don't like uday look like they gonna have to face tough time again 
Continue plz 

Thanks for reading my chapter . There still many more things to come in the future for MANVEER and for the readers l I hope you like my farther updates😊😊😊