Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: luckySnow

People may say that Cleitus didn't insult him much and he killed him in anger...but Cleitus called his mother badjaat , so I believe sealed his fate...

I agree with you here. All the other stuff he said, Alexander kept warning him against speaker further. When Cleitus insulted his mother Alexander just exploded. After seeing what Alexander went through when his mother was kidnapped, his reaction was not a surprise. It was a nice echo of the way Alexander was insulted by Philip during the wedding celebration.

They also tied back in to Cleitus' loyalty and service to Philip, but not all viewers would understand this since they never gave him a proper back story.
Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
inlieu thumbnail
Hephaestion bechaara akela pad gaya. Ab Seleucus ka aana tay hai. 

I missed Akash today. ðŸ˜­
luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Barsine smiling at poor Cleitus death...I lost all respect for her...she is supposed to have good heart and while Alexander have to have a black one...so her behaviour was too much...Cleitus will be missed.
inlieu thumbnail
If you don't know the history then Alexander's suspicion of Cleitus did not make that much sense, unless you consider his failure to complete tasks. It's more the fact that he said exactly what we were thinking about Alexander's plans failing so far. 

Now he's going to declare war very soon to fight on the battlefield and not waste time on other war tactics against PR. 
Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: luckySnow

Barsine smiling at poor Cleitus death...I lost all respect for her...she is supposed to have good heart and while Alexander have to have a black one...so her behaviour was too much...Cleitus will be missed.

Yeah, she reminded me of her father today. Same tactics...

Akhir baap ki beti nikli woh. ðŸ˜†
inlieu thumbnail
I found the editing very sloppy today, especially the one outdoors during the jashn. 
Vicariously thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@luckysnow It's truly a kind request buddy. Can you please stop using the word rape for any random and casual ocassion ? You know perfectly well that if Alexander was ever depicted committing such an atrocious and inhuman act, we would have quit this show right away without an ounce of regard anymore toward the actor !
inlieu thumbnail
Was he really crying? He was just distraught, and when Barsine told him exactly how she had played them both, he was incensed. Anyone else would have killed her on the spot but he just told her to get lost before his soldiers ended up having to dig another grave. 

Aside from the fact that Aparna isn't around, I found it very strange that Roxanne didn't go to him at such a crucial time or that it was Barsine who was seated next to him. 
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

You know what, I was reading the written update and they  have written Chanakya says "hunger is the biggest enemy" and continues giving his moral gyaan!  🤣 They didn't even feel t he need to acknowledge what he spoke and summarized in 2 words! ðŸ¤£

🤣🤣🤣
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vicariously

@luckysnow It's truly a kind request buddy. Can you please stop using the word rape for any random and casual ocassion ? You know perfectly well that if Alexander was ever depicted committing such an atrocious and inhuman act, we would have quit this show right away without an ounce of regard anymore toward the actor !

Yes, let's refrain from thinking or discussing such a thing unless it actually happens on screen. Alexander can never do this and if he does, no one will side with him or continue with the show. It is not something to pardon no matter how much we love the character or actor. 

It made sense to discuss it when Philip did that to Olympias early in the show but Alexander has never exhibited such traits, nor will he do so. I also don't condone him throwing Barsine to the floor even though he was furious but I guess the CVs don't care.