Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
I think the CVs are preparing the way for Alexander's spirit to be broken and for him to spiral downwards into madness and paranoia so that his final departure makes sense. Shame they had to credit Barsine with this instead of previous events and failures of Alexander's. 

I think Olympias has started seeing how bad things are becoming, as is Hephaestion. Cleitus insulted him too but he didn't react and tried to calm everyone down but I think he needs to have a word with his friend Alexander now, not his Shah. 
inlieu thumbnail
I was thinking back to how beautifully that scene was filmed when Alexander argued with Philip during his wedding festivities and discovered his true nature and comparing it to today's one - just replace Philip with Cleitus. The dialogues were not clear at all and though we knew it was coming, the spearing of Cleitus didn't create the impact I was expecting, possibly due to the editing.

The quality has dropped considerably and it doesn't look like the same technicians were at work even though the way the scene played out today was almost the same. At this rate I don't have any hopes of seeing a well-filmed final battle at all. How the mighty have fallen.
inlieu thumbnail
I also sensed Alexander's weariness and his declaration of the jashn felt more like a way to keep convincing himself of his invincibility than anything else. Not sure how much of it reflected Rohit's actual weariness with the story but he did a great job with the "throwing caution to the winds" attitude today. 

His soldiers are also seeing the vulnerable side to him and are starting to voice their concerns. I wonder if it will be Olympias who asks him to leave Bharat eventually.

Why do I feel as if Hephaestion is going to die soon?
Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Never think Olly will convince him to leave, it is already given that it will be the legendary Porus who would destroy him completely. 
Edited by Vaishnavi_ - 5 years ago
luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

Never think Olly will convince him to leave, it is already given that it will be the legendary Porus who would destroy him completely. 

Porus ki halat usse bhi kharab hai...Tiwari Jung Nahin hone degaπŸ˜†
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Filhaal toh Barsine khanjar lekar aayi hai usey kaun rokega πŸ˜•
luckySnow thumbnail

Filhaal toh Barsine khanjar lekar aayi hai usey kaun rokega  πŸ˜•

Preshoot roxaneπŸ˜† because Alexander to passed out hai
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Roxanne zinda chodegi kya usey.. preshot scenes look so unreal  πŸ˜” Edited by Vaishnavi_ - 5 years ago
luckySnow thumbnail

Roxanne zinda chodegi kya usey.. preshot scenes look so unreal  πŸ˜”

Barsine ko maar degi woh if she caught her for sure...and then Alexander ko jab news milega he will definitely mourn her death too...poor manπŸ˜†
luckySnow thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

I also sensed Alexander's weariness and his declaration of the jashn felt more like a way to keep convincing himself of his invincibility than anything else. Not sure how much of it reflected Rohit's actual weariness with the story but he did a great job with the "throwing caution to the winds" attitude today. 

His soldiers are also seeing the vulnerable side to him and are starting to voice their concerns. I wonder if it will be Olympias who asks him to leave Bharat eventually.

Why do I feel as if Hephaestion is going to die soon?

Lolz no way...haven't you followed Mr Tiwari ...he distort history but not events... Cleitus was always going to die...so be it...