Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

Agar Roxy ne Alexander ko rote huye Barsine ka haath pakde dekh liya toh qayamat aa jayegi  🤣

Woh nahin pategi dobara
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
intezaar nahin ho raha hai ab 
Vicariously thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Riya Deepsi is indeed a pretty girl but as an actress she lacks a lot in subtility, seizing the different layers given to her character. For instance, if she has to embody many characteristics, she entirely and only tends to emphasize one single trait of her character. She didn't match neither complemented Rohit in that last scene of yesterday's episode. For the first time we are seeing that coward and sneaky sheep all feisty, blooming and in full ecstasy in front of a stunned and mum Alexander, that's why she seemed to par with Rohit's Alexander, with her forceful smirks fueled on by some strong taunting lines. As for her as Fatima in Razia Sultan, I didn't pay any attention to her but she was quite good as Maharani Gandhari in Mahabharat.Edited by Vicariously - 5 years ago
luckySnow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vicariously

Riya Deepsi is indeed a pretty girl but as an actress she lacks a lot in subtility, seizing the different layers given to her character. For instance, if she has to embody many characteristics, she entirely and only tends to emphasize one single trait of her character. She didn't match neither complemented Rohit in that last scene of yesterday's episode. For the first time we are seeing that coward and sneaky sheep all feisty, blooming and in full ecstasy in front of a stunned and mum Alexander, that's why she seemed to par with Rohit's Alexander, with her forceful smirks fueled on by some strong taunting lines.

Barsine is wife of Alexander . So divorce to hoga Nahin...so either she dies or she get along with him...it is well known that she died after Alexander, so keeping this in mind and supposing it will be friendly ending then Hatred has to die
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vicariously

Riya Deepsi is indeed a pretty girl but as an actress she lacks a lot in subtility, seizing the different layers given to her character. For instance, if she has to embody many characteristics, she entirely and only tends to emphasize one single trait of her character. She didn't match neither complemented Rohit in that last scene of yesterday's episode. For the first time we are seeing that coward and sneaky sheep all feisty, blooming and in full ecstasy in front of a stunned and mum Alexander, that's why she seemed to par with Rohit's Alexander, with her forceful smirks fueled on by some strong taunting lines. As for her as Fatima in Razia Sultan, I didn't pay any attention to her but she was quite good as Maharani Gandhari in Mahabharat.

I am glad there's someone who agrees with my pov !
I was not commenting on her as everyone was praising her in youtube comments and everywhere but I didn't find her any good! I thought there's something wrong with me  😆

I also felt she was eating up her words too while speaking especially in the line ' tumne mujhpar aitbaar naa karne ka natak ... ' Her lips were dry I guess ðŸ˜† 
Edited by Vaishnavi_ - 5 years ago
luckySnow thumbnail
Barsine is vulnerable character...unlike Roxane who is staunch...so Barsine ko manana bada Asan hai...but then comedy will happen if Roxane rooth gayi...
luckySnow thumbnail
Aur Roxy rooth gayi to Oly bhi rooth jayegi
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Roxy ko mana lega.. they will hug.. sealed !  😃
Barsine se kaun si love story dikhani hai bas confession and sorry is needed to warm her.. that is no intimacy but just a normal convo.. if Roxanne had any sense then she would have  had understood this but alas! she loves her position and doesn't care even a bit for Alexander! 
Edited by Vaishnavi_ - 5 years ago
Vicariously thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luckySnow

Barsine is wife of Alexander . So divorce to hoga Nahin...so either she dies or she get along with him...it is well known that she died after Alexander, so keeping this in mind and supposing it will be friendly ending then Hatred has to die

Nafrat maare ya na maare par woh zarur maare, AMEEN ! 😆