Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vicariously thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
That very brief moment after spearing Cleitus where he stands still, stunned, crestfallen and flabbergasted by what he just did in fury and in the heat of the moment was absolutely the stellar and peak moment for me. The heat and insult he just faced, went over his head as he sees Cleitus collapsing and dying right in front of him. Usually when you have to showcase a grave, serious and grieve-stricken face, those emotions would mostly remain preponderant, making it a struggle to rely other emotions at the same time and this is where he comes out as a phenomenal actor. He is in disbelief of what he just came to do himself, meanwhile his tightly contracted jaw trying to sustain to him a conviction that he did the right thing in his wrath but his fogged eyes and his eyebrows frowned in desolation are expressing his inner unsteadiness and a deep emptiness and remorse that Cleitus's death has just instilled in him.
      Such scene really justifies why we are still here to this day.
luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I can't believe I will say this but Riya matched Rohit in acting yesterday...she too was flawless...
luckySnow thumbnail
Riya movie release today...I hope it will do well.. also she is very beautiful in real...Barsine fir kyun khoobsoorat Nahin dikhti... Edited by luckySnow - 5 years ago
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vicariously

That very brief moment after spearing Cleitus where he stands still, stunned, crestfallen and flabbergasted by what he just did in fury and in the heat of the moment was absolutely the stellar and peak moment for me. The heat and insult he just faced, went over his head as he sees Cleitus collapsing and dying right in front of him. Usually when you have to showcase a grave, serious and grieve-stricken face, those emotions would mostly remain preponderant, making it a struggle to rely other emotions at the same time and this is where he comes out as a phenomenal actor. He is in disbelief of what he just came to do himself, meanwhile his tightly contracted jaw trying to sustain to him a conviction that he did the right thing in his wrath but his fogged eyes and his eyebrows frowned in desolation are expressing his inner unsteadiness and a deep emptiness and remorse that Cleitus's death has just instilled in him.
      Such scene really justifies why we are still here to this day.

@Bold- Tweet this !!!!! ðŸ˜ƒ
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

@Bold- Tweet this !!!!! ðŸ˜ƒ

Yes you should tweet this!

And yes, that's why we are still here. He still manages to give us such gems whenever the script/scene allows.
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: luckySnow

I can't believe I will say this but Riya matched Rohit in acting yesterday...she too was flawless...

These two had many scenes together in Razia Sultan and Riya did much better there. In this show se wasn't given much scope.

I wouldn't go so far as to she matched him but she complemented him in that scene.
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
As SidT is known for doing things out of the box and out of the blue, agar Barsine patt gayi toh do expect a friendship band instead of a Rakhi. ðŸ¤£
luckySnow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

As SidT is known for doing things out of the box and out of the blue, agar Barsine patt gayi toh do expect a friendship band instead of a Rakhi.  🤣

Patt jayegi...warna koi sense Nahin banti
inlieu thumbnail
Maybe she will just ask him:
Maar diya jaaye, ya chhod diya jaaye? Bol tere saath kya salook kiya jaaye?
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Maybe she will just ask him:
Maar diya jaaye, ya chhod diya jaaye? Bol tere saath kya salook kiya jaaye?

Agar Roxy ne Alexander ko rote huye Barsine ka haath pakde dekh liya toh qayamat aa jayegi ðŸ¤£