Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: luckySnow

Poor woman can hold even a knife, she just can't stab anyone. She is very soft hearted. It's just her husband is a sadist stupid and unromantic ... Roxane kyun hai ideal match because she is just carbon copy of Alexander...she enjoy killing...

What? Did you forget her sword fight with Porus and also when she drew her sword to attack Alexander with her Farsi army? Phir yeh kitchen knife kya cheez hai?

As for Roxanne, her entry scene with the knife-throwing was perfect and very promising, but I don't know why the CVs destroyed the character. No wonder Aparna was disappointed.
Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

What? Did you forget her sword fight with Porus and also when she drew her sword to attack Alexander with her Farsi army?

As for Roxanne, her entry scene with the knife-throwing was perfect and very promising, but I don't know why the CVs destroyed the character. No wonder Aparna was disappointed.

Roxana is sadist by nature...there are many instances which tells us ...most famous Chankya ki roasting...
inlieu thumbnail

Funny was when he slapped goblet ...😆 yesterday proved though that he can't kill barsine no matter what..let's see if Barsine can kill him...

I'm telling you if people tuned into the show for the first time and watched that scene they would think Barsine is a vamp who is troubling "bechaara" Alexander. ðŸ˜†

I don't think he can kill anyone else right now. Even in this half drunk state he knows that... Plus killing Barsine would turn the Farsi army against him, which he can't afford to. Not that he can think straight at this moment. 

He needs one of Olympias' famous slaps to get his shaatir demaag working again.

I am hoping Barsine will chicken out at the last moment, because that would be consistent with her character. Or maybe she will think of the repercussions on her family if she kills Alexander.
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

I didn't want to laugh but it was hilarious ðŸ˜† Saari dhamkiyon aur seriousness ke baad ek abrupt, dafa ho jao!!! As if punishing a child for his mischievousness. ðŸ˜†

@bold that's exactly what I was thinking! 

He even pointed his finger to the exit like parents do! ðŸ˜†
inlieu thumbnail

Roxana is sadist by nature...there are many instances which tells us ...most famous Chankya ki roasting...

Par woh vicious Roxanne humein phir dikhi hi nahin show mein. 
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

slapping the goblet was equally hilarious ðŸ˜† I wish we had a close up of his face at that time

Yes, me too!

Shame there isn't much offscreen footage or pictures from this show. ðŸ˜•
inlieu thumbnail

Yes, iska doosra roop haiwan wala agar kal bahar Nahin ayea matlab Kabhi Nahin ayega...

Aur kya karke haivaan banega?

Dragging Shah Thessia's body by a horse, killing a child, destroying Thebes and its citizens, roasting Chanakya in the bull, sending a sick tohfa (pun intended) to PR... Wasn't that more than enough? Isse bura kya ho sakta hai?

Any other king would have ordered Barsine to be executed for treason, inciting mutiny, or something along those lines but he can't even kill her. 
luckySnow thumbnail

Par woh vicious Roxanne humein phir dikhi hi nahin show mein. 

There were glimpses yesterday
inlieu thumbnail
What makes you guys think the PR people will sing a song? Doesn't that require energy?
luckySnow thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

What makes you guys think the PR people will sing a song? Doesn't that require energy?

Dhyaan hatane ke liye bhookh se😆
Previous
1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20
Next