Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Why extreme reaction towards EMA only why not for Domestic Violence

obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
I hv been here in this forum from the first day of show but i m amazed with one thing.When show was focussed on Domestic abuse and Rajdeep making nandini life hell by abusing her physically,Emotionally and even slept with other woman in front of her.There were not so strong reaction from neutral audience.The forum should hv been full of Rajdeep bashing but no it was not so.But as soon the EMA angle cane into picture the neutral audience came with their bashing posts on Nandini .The forum was full of bashing posts calling her different names.I m not supporting nandini here so don't come jumping on me that you are blind supporter .What Nandini did is absolutely wrong and she deserve all bashing i agree.But this biased reaction towards one crime while completely ignoring other crime.Domestic abuse is much as serious crime as EMA is i never saw this kind of range for Domestic violence faulter as i m seeing for EMA faulter nandini.Are most ppl here relate to EMA more than domestic vilence .Your views??
KINDLY REFRAIN FROM BASHING EVEN CHARACTERS WITH ABUSIVE LANGUAGE ITS REQUEST.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
It's because of not calling spade a spade.
They glorified EMA as Pavitra rishta and Nandini happy after having sex with Kunal and not even an ounce of guilt and happily romancing infront of the family.
Saath mein aarati karna,baba Gyaan Dena all pissed off the audience 
akniti thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Simple...for rajdeep doings he is getting punishments instantly loke  beatings from kunal ...being jailed etc and kunal is also punished like family throw him out of house but  nandini is not punished and she didnt show even an ounce of guilt after sleeping with her bff hubby...
Audience cant sympathise with nandini anymore...
wow123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
May be because Rajdeep was an ass hole from very beginning. He is shown total negative character and People appreciates when Nandini left him. But truth about him always known n all agree that he is bad one there without any argument.

In contrast, Nandini n Kunal shown people with morality and its not easy for people to digest when EMA comes into picture(even show was decided on that note) and people have polarized opinion about them which create discussion and argument. That's why there so many post about it.

Post usually make when ppl hv difference of opinion and appreciation thread. Bashing thread not allowed in IF i think.

Originally posted by: kala16

It's because of not calling spade a spade.

They glorified EMA as Pavitra rishta and Nandini happy after having sex with Kunal and not even an ounce of guilt and happily romancing infront of the family.
Saath mein aarati karna,baba Gyaan Dena all pissed off the audience 

I m asking you why extreme reactions for EMA why not for domestic violence and when domestic  abuse was there EMA was not even in picture so glorifying EMA thing doesn't make sense here .Where were neutral audience when domestic vilolence was shown and at that time Rajdeep cheated nandini with other woman.Where was our neutral audience anger that time?
DimpledGirl203 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think u need to blame the lousy writing...
The writer really failed to convince the viewers about how a victim of domestic abuse feels..both mentally and physically...
The domestic abuse in this show was not really written in a manner to show the real plight of the victims and how they shud be taken care of...it was written to build a base for the EMAangle where in Nandini can be justified to have an affair with the first man to show her some care and concern...thats where the connect is completely gone!!! 
They shud have shown Nandini taking her own time to come out of trauma and slowly healing herself before falling for kunal...in dat way people wud have felt more for her..instead they are trying to show both simulaneously...and the scenes are so repitative..people have gotten bored of it...and it becomes obvious that they are using it to gain sympathy for the victim even after she left her hubby(and he was arrested..why wud the criminal come back again and again even after being arrested to simply harass her again?🤢)

And the reason for the backlash for EMA more is because of the way it is glorified...yeap i agree recently the tracks dont luk like they are glorifying it..but then in the starting all the divine intervention crap and some people claiming that KuNan are destined couples and mouli was only a medium for the two to end up together really isnt something people are gonna buy...u cant show domestic abuse and marital rape as destiny and god willed...but u cant show ema as destiny and god's will too...this is where people have issues...show affair as affair and not as some divine destiny...and show domestic abuse as a very serious issue that needs to be addressed in a mature way and not as a reason to justify the ema of the victim
Originally posted by: akniti

Simple...for rajdeep doings he is getting punishments instantly loke  beatings from kunal ...being jailed etc and kunal is also punished like family throw him out of house but  nandini is not punished and she didnt show even an ounce of guilt after sleeping with her bff hubby...

Audience cant sympathise with nandini anymore...

Is Rajdeep really punished nope he was not punished at that time when extreme scenes of domestic violence was shown .Rajdeep was punished long after when mauli and nandini got jailed but then again he was set free .I never saw such big sympathy wave for nandini when she was cheated and abused by her husband .Is domestic violence is smaller crime or ppl are more able to relate to EMA as they want to imagine themselves in place of mauli.
Rithu0203 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
1. Nandini had sympathy when she was abused by her husband, but lost it when she herself did the same thing to her best friend without even thinking that her friend also will go through the same hell what she went through. Both as human and friend Nanini failed there.
2. Rajdeep was shown an out rate villain from the begining[which will not justify his evil actions], but in EMA the writers justified it as divine love, God's will to unite soulmate etc, which evoked public reaction against that.
3. Now, also Mauli is DV victim. But, most of the people underestimating her pain and compares it to less than what Nandini went through, simply coz she is stronger women. How is that fair?
See, you also ignored the DV of Mauli when u talk about two cases of EMA and DV.
Originally posted by: DimpledGirl203

I think u need to blame the lousy writing...

The writer really failed to convince the viewers about how a victim of domestic abuse feels..both mentally and physically...
The domestic abuse in this show was not really written in a manner to show the real plight of the victims and how they shud be taken care of...it was written to build a base for the EMAangle where in Nandini can be justified to have an affair with the first man to show her some care and concern...thats where the connect is completely gone!!! 
They shud have shown Nandini taking her own time to come out of trauma and slowly healing herself before falling for kunal...in dat way people wud have felt more for her..instead they are trying to show both simulaneously...and the scenes are so repitative..people have gotten bored of it...and it becomes obvious that they are using it to gain sympathy for the victim even after she left her hubby(and he was arrested..why wud the criminal come back again and again even after being arrested to simply harass her again? 🤢)

And the reason for the backlash for EMA more is because of the way it is glorified...yeap i agree recently the tracks dont luk like they are glorifying it..but then in the starting all the divine intervention crap and some people claiming that KuNan are destined couples and mouli was only a medium for the two to end up together really isnt something people are gonna buy...u cant show domestic abuse and marital rape as destiny and god willed...but u cant show ema as destiny and god's will too...this is where people have issues...show affair as affair and not as some divine destiny...and show domestic abuse as a very serious issue that needs to be addressed in a mature way and not as a reason to justify the ema of the victim

I don't think so they presented it very well  i was able to relate to her pain especially her miscarriage happened.At that time ppl from neutral audience were giving gyaan that they are not able to relate to her pain as she shuld stand for herself but reality is that it's not easy from domestic violence victim who is abused for 7 yrs to get out such mess and they hv fear to be killed by there abuser.It's just that audience is more able to relate to mauli becoz they hv fear this can happen to them also. 
Originally posted by: Rithu0203

1. Nandini had sympathy when she was abused by her husband, but lost it when she herself did the same thing to her best friend without even thinking that her friend also will go through the same hell what she went through. Both as human and friend Nanini failed there.

2. Rajdeep was shown an out rate villain from the begining[which will not justify his evil actions], but in EMA the writers justified it as divine love, God's will to unite soulmate etc, which evoked public reaction against that.
3. Now, also Mauli is DV victim. But, most of the people underestimating her pain and compares it to less than what Nandini went through, simply coz she is stronger women. How is that fair?
See, you also ignored the DV of Mauli when u talk about two cases of EMA and DV.

Mauli is victim of DV really??
Do u actually know the meaning of violence??
I hv sympathy for mauli and i hate nandini for what she did to mauli.For that she needed to punished and she will be.
I just asked ppl why they are so biased towards two different crimes?? 
NO nandini didn't get sympathy at that time she was given gyaan to stand up and use to twll they are not able to relate to character of nandini.So Why ppl are more sympathetic to EMA do it is relate to to EMA victim more than Domestuc victim becoz they think they can happen to them also.