hope anurag is not spineless this time - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago
I loved yudi  atleast he loved his dad n got all the properties. Thankfully also carried his lineage. 
Anurag didn't realise sampada importance seriously. He was really dumb. She didn't use him like that prerna

Originally posted by: zapdos

prem knew kaun saga hai aur kaun sautela. He may have lost mukti and devki, but finally he got a dutiful wife palchhin with whom he raised their 2 kids and lived a successful happy married life.

He was the only sane one who walked relations and make his marriage work big time. Only sane mam

Sneha on the other hand kept cussing anurag and look what happened to her own life. First husband rapist and second marriage also failed.

Lol poor sneha ..all I can say

Even shravan stayed with anu throughout. For a brief time he had become bad, but then he realized his mistake and corrected them.

In the end he realised his mistakes. For sometime he got blinded by aprana and it's ok. She was his mother

But seriously anu failed to give sampada utmost importance. He should had kept the panauti prerna out of their lives.

Any sane man would do that. No one drops happiness. It was in his hands n he let prerna ruin it

Saazhumsafars thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow seems like not only anurag prerna but other characters of the show had multiple partners too.The current shows of EK don't seem to have this😆
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
"Taali kabhi ek haath se nahi bajte"
Hopefully both will understand each other
Thank god i didnt watch last season except few secens so i dont hv any memories this will be a fresh start for me
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
@TM

nope it wasn't Anurag whole time it was Prerna who used him. when she first married Bajaj coz of blackmail she should have confined it with Anurag ( I believe she didn't do it, maybe I am wrong).
with their son Prem dying it was more of Prerna's fault I believe. Prerna was fine in initial some 150+ episodes but then with Bajaj's entry her character started going downhill.

Anurag was wrong but I believe he was more of a victim in loving Prerna.

(My POV)
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
ufff I am so glad so many of you have watched old Kasauti..I can discuss my love and issues with the characters now ðŸ˜†
I loved Anu and Prerna with equal amount and also hated them for their stupidity. They were always there for each other when they were apart but couldnt make it work when they were actually together. arrghhh itna pyaar lekin saath mein reh nahi paaye..

They had multiple issues. Trust was major once Mr. Bajaj came into Prerna's life. and what a lucky lady she was, She got undying love from both. She got to choose and live a happy married life with Mr. Bajaj whereas Anu was always the looser. He gave everything away for Prerna and his mom, ruined his life and let Prerna dictate his life. He hated her at times but couldn't bare to hurt her. I know lot of people who like Mr. Bajaj and Prerna together. Some even argued that he gave her the respect and care which Anu never did. I disagree with that, Anu never got a chance from Prerna to even prove his love. She literally blamed him for every wrong thing in her life. ðŸ¥±

When they had chance to work it out, even then Prerna would run to help Bajaj on multiple occasions. Anu was bound to be angry. There is this one scene of Prerna, I will post it if I find it on YT. In that scene, she retrospects her life and compares it with Anurag and realizes that how she got a secure and good life with Bajaj but Anu never found any happiness in life. neither her nor her kids lived with Anurag. Heck he couldnt even attend his own daughter's wedding 

and Prerna would blame Anu for everything and then run back to Bajaj ðŸ¤”

edit to post this video of Prerna, I cant recall what episode was this:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSMVFOf0tl0[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by NautankiSaali17 - 5 years ago
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: LawlessLawyer

Arghhh!!! Anurag's spinelessness irritated the heck out of me back then😡

But now when I look back I realise that he was spineless only for a while but then he became more of a self sacrificial soul who gave up his love.
I hope this time it doesn't happen.Why should Anurag bear all the nonsense?
Anurag is also a tragic character for he never received any love or acknowledgement throughout his life.

More than Anurag it was Prerna who was annoying coz she kept swinging like a pendulum between Anu and Bajaj.She did claim to love Bajaj and friendzone Anu but it was evident that her heart lay with Anurag.
This was unfair to both the men in her life.

Now coming to Bajaj,he was the first grey character on ITV and RR made him iconic.I legit loved him coz of Ronit.
But he wasn't a saint either.First of all he married a girl who was of his daughter's age.That is creepy without a doubt.
Then he morphed his pics with Prerna and blackmailed her which caused her a lot of stress and affected her mind.
He also planted a bomb in Anurag's office which killed many people.
Neither of these crimes of his were ever revealed before Prerna throughout the series.
And he slept with his sister in law Madhvi which led to the birth of their illegitimate daughter Tanisha which was revealed to Prerna like 20 years later.

@bold: OMGGG YES! I totally forgot about all these. He was obsessed with her after his return from dead ðŸ˜†
He messed up Anu and Prerna'a marriage big time and then started acting like a bhagwan to Prerna.
Prerna being Prerna didnt see it all and was ready to divorce Anu and go away with Bajaj...argghhh she really does anger me even today. But man these scenes reminds me of all the angst and love of AnuPre.
Shweta and Cezzane were too good as AnuPre. They did full justice to their characters, Parth and Erica indeed has a big responsibility. After watched today's episode, we already know that the story is not going to be exactly the same with Naveen's intro. It will definitely be interesting to see how AnuPre plays out this time. 
Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NautankiSaali17

edit to post this video of Prerna, I cant recall what episode was this:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSMVFOf0tl0[/YOUTUBE]

@YouTube video: when sampada decides to leave Anurag. ..prerna feels sorry for Anurag.. Later she request him to marry sampada.
Edited by Zaalima_5 - 5 years ago
Melkor thumbnail
Did Prem and Palchin's son really have the Basu surname?😲Wow this makes me so happy.Again I am more proud of Prem.
I lost track of the show after Mukti's death and after Prem fell f or Devki and the next I found out was Bajaj was dead and Prerna had killed Anu and they were gonna have another leap

Prem/UD was hands down the best character post leap.He acknowledged Anu as Dad Basu and gave Bajaj a dose of his own medicine.
I guess Bajaj fans hated him for that😆But as you sow so shall you reap.Bajaj destroyed Anu's life and Karma paid him back with interest in form of Prem.😛

BTW did Sneha's second marriage fail too? How?? I thought she was happily married to Omi
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bajaj was the real jerk i would say. Prerna lived happily with Bajaj but ruined Anurag's life. Anurag was the most miserable character of the show