Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: LawlessLawyer

Did Prem and Palchin's son really have the Basu surname?๐Ÿ˜ฒWow this makes me so happy.Again I am more proud of Prem.

I lost track of the show after Mukti's death and after Prem fell f or Devki and the next I found out was Bajaj was dead and Prerna had killed Anu and they were gonna have another leap

Prem/UD was hands down the best character post leap.He acknowledged Anu as Dad Basu and gave Bajaj a dose of his own medicine.
I guess Bajaj fans hated him for that๐Ÿ˜†But as you sow so shall you reap.Bajaj destroyed Anu's life and Karma paid him back with interest in form of Prem.๐Ÿ˜›

BTW did Sneha's second marriage fail too? How?? I thought she was happily married to Omi

@ bold: yes couldn't follow the show post this leap. watched a few epis here and there during P2-Saksham love story but then had no clue about Sneha's second husband Omi, what happened to them?

also that crap about how Prerna blamed Anu for killing Bajaj was so annoying and angered me too much to follow that show after.๐Ÿ˜ก
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Im also glad reading all the previous comments on this thread like even things I didn't know/remember Im finding out now. Its amazing we were all growing up then (I started watching Indian serials at 6-7 that's how I learnt hindi) but remember all that happened despite that I only primarly watched Kahaani not Kyunki or Kausauti but without watching knew what was happening. Kids born after 2000 are unlikely to remember this show, you will only understand why there is constant comparison if you were born in 90s and above. Now if I go and watch the show back now it will be less painful as I know what will happen and its done with but now if I watch this sleazy auncle prying on Prerna and Mohini trying to get them get married it makes me sick. But lets think positive if we could stomach all that ott drama back then, then this is nothing lol.

Originally posted by: NautankiSaali17

ufff I am so glad so many of you have watched old Kasauti..I can discuss my love and issues with the characters now ๐Ÿ˜†

I loved Anu and Prerna with equal amount and also hated them for their stupidity. They were always there for each other when they were apart but couldnt make it work when they were actually together. arrghhh itna pyaar lekin saath mein reh nahi paaye..

They had multiple issues. Trust was major once Mr. Bajaj came into Prerna's life. and what a lucky lady she was, She got undying love from both. She got to choose and live a happy married life with Mr. Bajaj whereas Anu was always the looser. He gave everything away for Prerna and his mom, ruined his life and let Prerna dictate his life. He hated her at times but couldn't bare to hurt her. I know lot of people who like Mr. Bajaj and Prerna together. Some even argued that he gave her the respect and care which Anu never did. I disagree with that, Anu never got a chance from Prerna to even prove his love. She literally blamed him for every wrong thing in her life. ๐Ÿฅฑ

When they had chance to work it out, even then Prerna would run to help Bajaj on multiple occasions. Anu was bound to be angry. There is this one scene of Prerna, I will post it if I find it on YT. In that scene, she retrospects her life and compares it with Anurag and realizes that how she got a secure and good life with Bajaj but Anu never found any happiness in life. neither her nor her kids lived with Anurag. Heck he couldnt even attend his own daughter's wedding 

and Prerna would blame Anu for everything and then run back to Bajaj ๐Ÿค”

edit to post this video of Prerna, I cant recall what episode was this:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSMVFOf0tl0[/YOUTUBE]