hope anurag is not spineless this time

Posted: 5 years ago
anurag was such a spineless man. he could never take a stand for prerna. he married kmolika when prerna was pregnant with his child. then second time he didn trust that sneha is his child. n he suffered whole life. his mother n sis controlled him all d time😆
also i  m sure anurag got slapped 100 times atleast in first season. this time i hope he didnt let prerna slap him. this time he fight for his rights n be father of kids. prerna took kids from his life n he accepted. i hope this time he doesnt let prerna dictate his life🤢
Edited by oldanurprernfan - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
On the contrary I hope they don't make Prerna so stupid again. She used Anurag over and over again, took advantage of his kindness and in the end always chose Bajaj. ðŸ˜µ

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

On the contrary I hope they don't make Prerna so stupid again. She used Anurag over and over again, took advantage of his kindness and in the end always chose Bajaj. ðŸ˜µ

look at the actIng both were so amazing especially shweta

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx-KLY6kb1g[/YOUTUBE]

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

PRERNA WAS like frnd of mine asking me to her assignments n then cry on my shiulders n then used to hangout with anothe stream guy. after fight with him, i was the go guy. always frndzoned😆
ilovepyaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oldanurprernfan

look at the actIng both were so amazing especially shweta

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx-KLY6kb1g[/YOUTUBE]

Ugh this made me cry. There were so many times that I hated Prerna. ðŸ˜­ Their acting is brilliant. 
ilovepyaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oldanurprernfan

PRERNA WAS like frnd of mine asking me to her assignments n then cry on my shiulders n then used to hangout with anothe stream guy. after fight with him, i was the go guy. always frndzoned😆

Anurag and Prerna had a 'dard ka rishta'. ðŸ˜† 
sha_rocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
My head is spining after thinking parth as a father of kids...it's like 
"Kya se Kya hogaya" old hindi song... omg omg no no no 
Melkor thumbnail
Arghhh!!! Anurag's spinelessness irritated the heck out of me back then😡
But now when I look back I realise that he was spineless only for a while but then he became more of a self sacrificial soul who gave up his love.
I hope this time it doesn't happen.Why should Anurag bear all the nonsense?
Anurag is also a tragic character for he never received any love or acknowledgement throughout his life.

More than Anurag it was Prerna who was annoying coz she kept swinging like a pendulum between Anu and Bajaj.She did claim to love Bajaj and friendzone Anu but it was evident that her heart lay with Anurag.
This was unfair to both the men in her life.

Now coming to Bajaj,he was the first grey character on ITV and RR made him iconic.I legit loved him coz of Ronit.
But he wasn't a saint either.First of all he married a girl who was of his daughter's age.That is creepy without a doubt.
Then he morphed his pics with Prerna and blackmailed her which caused her a lot of stress and affected her mind.
He also planted a bomb in Anurag's office which killed many people.
Neither of these crimes of his were ever revealed before Prerna throughout the series.
And he slept with his sister in law Madhvi which led to the birth of their illegitimate daughter Tanisha which was revealed to Prerna like 20 years later.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
i hope this new season has no kids...they separate due to destiny games...anurag was a spineless looser back than though i feel bad when prerna slaps him but he deserves it...he doesn't have a brain of himself...i hope this version anurag is strong and knows how to fight and win his battles
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

i hope this new season has no kids...they separate due to destiny games...anurag was a spineless looser back than though i feel bad when prerna slaps him but he deserves it...he doesn't have a brain of himself...i hope this version anurag is strong and knows how to fight and win his battles

Spineless loser isn't the right word.Yes he made blunders twice.Once when he left Prerna for Komo and then when he doubted on her.
But during AP's first separation he did help her to become successful in her professional life.
He was the one who became a single father for Prem when Prerna had married Bajaj.

His lowest point was when he acccused Prerna for infidelity and doubted her character.I legit hated him during that phase.
But afterwards he was the one who sacrificed everything for Prerna's happiness.It was coz of him that Bajaj could marry her for the 2nd time.

Therefore he wasn't spineless.He was too selfless for his own good.
This did annoy me though.He should have fought for his love and happiness.Anyway I hope Anurag 2.0 doesn't repeat the same mistakes.

And no one in that show was perfect.If Anurag was wrong then Prerna and Bajaj made blunders too.But Anurag had to suffer for way more than what he deserved.