Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

Yeah, Bajaj entered really late. He entered even after Prerna gave birth to Prem (her first son with Anurag before wedlock πŸ˜†). Komolika entered within 15 episodes, so it makes sense for Komolika to be casted sooner than Bajaj, if they're following the sequence of the first season.

How many kids did Anurag Prerna have ... I mean their own kids ??
they had numerous adopted ones I seem to recollect πŸ˜•
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

How many kids did Anurag Prerna have ... I mean their own kids ??
they had numerous adopted ones I seem to recollect πŸ˜•

Prerna/Anurag's biological children: 
Prem1 - he died as a child... it was so sad πŸ˜­
Sneha 
Prem2 - was only conceived to get a bone marrow for Sneha since she had leukemia, and they named him Prem after their first son

Total: 3 

Prerna had one with Mr. Bajaj too, her name was Kasak. 

Anurag had an adopted son named Shravan, and he was the son of one of his wives (Aparna) and another man's. πŸ˜†

Also Mr. Bajaj had 3 kids from his previous marriage before Prerna -- two of them were Prerna's age. πŸ˜† Tushar, Vishakha and Cookie. Prerna treated all of them like her own kids after she married Bajaj.
Edited by ilovepyaar - 5 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

Prerna/Anurag's biological children: 
Prem1 - he died as a child... it was so sad πŸ˜­
Sneha 
Prem2 - was only conceived to get a bone marrow for Sneha since she had leukemia, and they named him Prem after their first son

Total: 3 

Prerna had one with Mr. Bajaj too, her name was Kasak. 

Anurag had an adopted son named Shravan, and he was the son of one of his wives (Aparna) and another man's. πŸ˜†

Also Mr. Bajaj had 3 kids from his previous marriage before Prerna -- two of them were Prerna's age. πŸ˜† Tushar, Vishakha and Cookie. Prerna treated all of them like her own kids after she married Bajaj.

OK thanks for explaining dear .I seemed to remember there were many children... but some of them entered the show as grown ups  in this case 
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

OK thanks for explaining dear .I seemed to remember there were many children... but some of them entered the show as grown ups  in this case 

They had grand children and great grand children by the time the show ended, so the number of children multiplied πŸ˜†
AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hello I'm akhi. Parth fan here... waiting  for  anurag prerna storyπŸ˜ƒ
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi everyone. My name is ishy and Im watching the show only for erica (for now). Never watched the previous season and have no clue about most of the storyline. Already many of you are experts on what happened in season 1. So ill pitch in now and then. Hope the show gets successful like the previous season.
SajSassy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Hi Suta 
My name is Saji and I am so excited about Erica's comeback. Hope you will be doing the written updates for KZK2! I haven't watched season 1. Hoping to meet most of my KRPKAB forum friends here!  
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: AKHIAWAL

Hello I'm akhi. Parth fan here... waiting  for  anurag prerna storyπŸ˜ƒ

Akhi hi dear .

am excited too for the new show . 
I wanted to know so much about the KZK1 but its not allowed to discuss that any more . 
mods have posted strict rules . πŸ€”
Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hi  Suta  

I'm Arthi 

Looking forward for KZK2. Haven't watched last season and heard about KZK1 from my sister so I'm excited πŸ˜³
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
HEY SUTAAA!!!πŸ€—
M here jus 4 my Eri❀️...xcited to watch herrr!!!