Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutebaby10 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
hii i am mina hope it;s a different story then seaason 1 but again who knows ek she might ruin this show too i can't trust her will only watch some 10-20 episodes just to know the story.
Sutapasima thumbnail
Who is going to be in the role of the other guy in Prerna's life ??😕 pl share if any one knows 
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Who is going to be in the role of the other guy in Prerna's life ??😕 pl share if any one knows 

I have no Idea, But I really want to know that.
Are they going to show same plots or we can expect a slight chance to see them together?
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Who is going to be in the role of the other guy in Prerna's life ?? 😕 pl share if any one knows 

Some people in twitter r saying its barun sobti but there is no official confirmation 

So let's wait 
I m deepak mahajan. Fan of old kzk. Standards r too high. Shweta urvashi cezanne ronit all r terrific actors. Not fan of Erica but I hope she improves her acting skills 
cutebaby10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suchi_Ejf_fan

Some people in twitter r saying its barun sobti but there is no official confirmation 

So let's wait 

barun said he is not doing kasauti might be other person anyways whoever does that role i will only watch 10-20 episodes only after that bye bye every shows is only good for a month  then they lost the storylines for TRP's 
soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

The buzz is that  its Hiten Tejwani in Mr. Bajaj' role. Dont know if its true or not😕
Wow hiten is a great actor n only one of the few who can justify ronit Roy role. I hope it's iqbal Khan. He has d personality for bajaj Edited by oldanurprernfan - 5 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThoughtCrime

The buzz is that  its Hiten Tejwani in Mr. Bajaj' role. Dont know if its true or not😕

EKTA has kept it under wraps strictly . ðŸ˜† 
soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

EKTA has kept it under wraps strictly . ðŸ˜† 

Nobody else  can promote like Ekta. Even her castings are top notch. She is gonna keep it under wraps till the last moment.
 But personally would love to see Barun Sobti. The rumors are that he is the other guy. But then if Barun plays the other guy then the fans will go bonkers. It will be one hell lot of a triangle. Parth and Barun fandom are gonna kill eachother over Prerna. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†