Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago
barun fans will win bcoz buddha bajaj will get prerna onlyπŸ˜†
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I really hope It's not Barun, the forum will be a battle field in that case.
-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i am here for parth welcome all ..and from promos loving the pair 
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: RadhaKrishan

I really hope It's not Barun, the forum will be a battle field in that case.

looks like the Admins suspect something like that and thats why they have appointed TWO Mods right from the start .. both are no nonsense types  
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThoughtCrime

Nobody else  can promote like Ekta. Even her castings are top notch. She is gonna keep it under wraps till the last moment.
 But personally would love to see Barun Sobti. The rumors are that he is the other guy. But then if Barun plays the other guy then the fans will go bonkers. It will be one hell lot of a triangle. Parth and Barun fandom are gonna kill eachother over Prerna. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ria.C thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Suta 😊
Excited for the show n Eri πŸ₯³   β€οΈ
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ria_Ca

Hey Suta 😊
Excited for the show n Eri πŸ₯³   β€οΈ

yeah me too 
its a fresh show for me as I was too small to be interested in TV serials when it aired earlier .
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hi guys! I'm Saffi, and I'm excited for KZK2. I was a huge fan of KZK (watched it when I was a kid), so I'm really excited for the reprise. 
As for Bajaj, even in KZK1, he only came after about 150 episodes, so maybe he isn't even casted yet. I heard a rumour that Iqbal Khan will take Bajaj's role, but not sure how true that is. 
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

Hi guys! I'm Saffi, and I'm excited for KZK2. I was a huge fan of KZK (watched it when I was a kid), so I'm really excited for the reprise. 

As for Bajaj, even in KZK1, he only came after about 150 episodes, so maybe he isn't even casted yet. I heard a rumour that Iqbal Khan will take Bajaj's role, but not sure how true that is. 

@ blue ..OK is that so !! thanks for sharing 
 I had no idea as I  never watched KZK except for few episodes towards the end ..
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

@ blue ..OK is that so !! thanks for sharing 
 I had no idea as I  never watched KZK except for few episodes towards the end ..

Yeah, Bajaj entered really late. He entered even after Prerna gave birth to Prem (her first son with Anurag before wedlock πŸ˜†). Komolika entered within 15 episodes, so it makes sense for Komolika to be casted sooner than Bajaj, if they're following the sequence of the first season.
Edited by ilovepyaar - 5 years ago