Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Well till now there is no definite answer to this question. I don't know if the CVs will show this and if yes then when. Till then we can only speculate. 
slippery_chilka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

And for what reason would she want to rule the whole Rathore family? She herself has everything at her own place? like literally everything? Why would she care about ruling one family? or maybe its because she did indeed love Mridul and only let him go back to his family so he could be happy and live like a normal human family? 

You are getting way ahead of yourself here Rein. The show has not shown any of this yet. Why are you bombarding 4me2 with questions like she is the writer of the show? All she can do is guess right now. Just like you. 

But if I had to guess too(after extension story), I would say that obviously Mohana kept an eye on Ved and targeted Rathore family due to her. Mohana decided to ruin her family because she could have been jealous or vengeful or just wanting Ved to loose all hope in Gods and embrace her dayan side. There can be many reasons. Having literally everything does not mean you cannot covet more. 

Also killing Mridul in his family home could have been a challenge to Ved..look what I can do and how little you can do to stop me. Anything is possible and the CV's can give any twist they want to the story. But one thing is for sure. Dayans are not good creatures. Creatures who kill others just for the heck of it or to remain young and alive are not good and never will be. No amount of arguing will make them right and the protagonists.
4me2 thumbnail
^^ Thank you. I never thought of that. Greed to get more. To have more than what she has. She has a don't care attitude so that also could have been the reason she killed Mridul at his home when he was with his family. 
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

You are getting way ahead of yourself here Rein. The show has not shown any of this yet. Why are you bombarding 4me2 with questions like she is the writer of the show? All she can do is guess right now. Just like you.

But if I had to guess too(after extension story), I would say that obviously Mohana kept an eye on Ved and targeted Rathore family due to her. Mohana decided to ruin her family because she could have been jealous or vengeful or just wanting Ved to loose all hope in Gods and embrace her dayan side. There can be many reasons. Having literally everything does not mean you cannot covet more.

Also killing Mridul in his family home could have been a challenge to Ved..look what I can do and how little you can do to stop me. Anything is possible and the CV's can give any twist they want to the story. But one thing is for sure. Dayans are not good creatures. Creatures who kill others just for the heck of it or to remain young and alive are not good and never will be. No amount of arguing will make them right and the protagonists.

Hi tia. Yes none of this has been showed yet but let's not forget that whatever has been shown in fbs before Mo's return were mostly based on Ved's POV so therefore I don't want to rule out the possibility that Ved could have been the actual murderer of Mridul. I always found Ved strange and suspicious from the very beginning of the show and has pointed this out in the forum earlier as well when the show started. Yes it's a speculation which may or may not be true however it cannot be ignored either.

About daayans being bad creatures that is more of a generalisation similar to say "All Indians are good at Math or "Indian men are rapists or that " All spirits or ghosts in the universe are evil "Black cats are bad luck which is obviously not true. Again let me repeat, there are good and evil people in every part of the world and every community. I am not going to say that Mo is a good person or innocent. She may have killed a hundred men and women but I don't think Mridul is one them and this has been my stance even before the extension was announced. Earlier I thought Ved had killed Mridul by using another daayan to do it for her for maybe money or property, but now that she has been revealed as Mo's sister I am more or less inclined to believe that she herself may have caused his death and is holding onto Ansh for some other reason. Yes I could be wrong about this too and maybe Mo is only evil and nothing more than than but who knows what if she is more than that?

Originally posted by: Rein123

Hi tia. Yes none of this has been showed yet but let's not forget that whatever has been shown in fbs before Mo's return were mostly based on Ved's POV so therefore I don't want to rule out the possibility that Ved could have been the actual murderer of Mridul. I always found Ved strange and suspicious from the very beginning of the show and has pointed this out in the forum earlier as well when the show started. Yes it's a speculation which may or may not be true however it cannot be ignored either.

About daayans being bad creatures that is more of a generalisation similar to say "All Indians are good at Math or "Indian men are rapists or that " All spirits or ghosts in the universe are evil "Black cats are bad luck which is obviously not true. Again let me repeat, there are good and evil people in every part of the world and every community. I am not going to say that Mo is a good person or innocent. She may have killed a hundred men and women but I don't think Mridul is one them and this has been my stance even before the extension was announced. Earlier I thought Ved had killed Mridul by using another daayan to do it for her for maybe money or property, but now that she has been revealed as Mo's sister I am more or less inclined to believe that she herself may have caused his death and is holding onto Ansh for some other reason. Yes I could be wrong about this too and maybe Mo is only evil and nothing more than than but who knows what if she is more than that?

How have you been? It's been a longgg time since we have watched a show together. I am kinda watching nazar just casually though because you know Indian shows tend to get ridiculous very fast. LOL. Getting back to the reply.

Sure, Ved can be evil, with the extension you never know and maybe they planned something from the beginning. But so far I see no reason to suspect that. Generally in a show, POV of the good people are shown because evil people/creatures have a very twisted POV where even their wrong looks right to them. 

I disagree with the point you are trying to make about generalisation because I am not generalising. Some creatures, like daayans are bad through and through, you know why? Because they chose to be. Because they kill to remain alive. They take somebody else's lives to extend theirs. I think it's obvious by now that becoming a Dayan is a choice. Dayans are birthed by other dayans and have to do a ritual to become one, maybe kill or drink blood or something. They are human-dayans from birth but can choose to be humans or dayans. Ved chose to be a human and rejected her Dayan half. Kajal too never knew of her legacy and is a normal sweet young woman, whereas Mohana and Ruby chose to become evil dayans by killing people for power/longevity. 

About Ved killing Mridul. I think this theory is reaching. Why would she do that? To turn the family against Mohana? She could have easily done that by ousting Mohana with gangajal or just simple prayers. Just the terror of knowing her reality would have made the Dayan hunters, "kill" her. As such Ved had no reason to kill Mridul. 

Oh and I think I remember you asking why Ved didn't have children of her own and thought that she may have killed Mridul and ousted Mohana to get Ansh and Kajal. Do you know why Hitler's nephew and cousins didn't have children? They didn't want the lineage to continue. They knew not all children can/will be like Hitler but why take the chance? Ved is aware of her own lineage, wouldn't it make sense that she would not want to have her children for fear of birthing children who could have been kidnapped or turned into daayans. Childrens are easily influenced and even more so by Dayans who hypnotise. Imagine how painful it would have been for Ved to see her own child turning into a Dayan and being hunted. 

Regarding Mohana, I see no good in her. She kills for pleasure, for power and longevity. There is no grey in her because she doesn't just kill evil serial killer or murderers like Dexter, which would make me think..Hmmm, maybe she is not all bad. BUT...She kills normal human beings and that in my book is evil. No matter what, I cannot back someone who kills for reasons that Mohana does. 

Having said that, this is still an Indian show so anything is possible and if and when Ved turns evil or is shown to have had ulterior motive, I will back you up but until then, I see no reason to suspect her. 

Edited by slippery_chilka - 5 years ago
4me2 thumbnail
Chilka err what do I call you ?
About Ruby. When her pics were shown on that college year book it seemed she was a happy go lucky girl. A normal human being. Not a dayan. Any idea how she can suddenly become a dayan within a year? Some one changed her ? Like vampires bite humans and they become vampires? Something similar happens and a dayan is born ? 
4me2 thumbnail
I totally agree with your explanation of Ved opting to not have a child. I did not think of this earlier. 

Originally posted by: 4me2

Chilka err what do I call you ?

About Ruby. When her pics were shown on that college year book it seemed she was a happy go lucky girl. A normal human being. Not a dayan. Any idea how she can suddenly become a dayan within a year? Some one changed her ? Like vampires bite humans and they become vampires? Something similar happens and a dayan is born ? 

Call me Tia.😆

Well, you can't really tell whether she was a normal human being or a Dayan from that pic. She could have been a Dayan then too and in the picture. We will just have to wait and see. I don't think it's exactly like vampires because vampires generally were not given a choice by their makers before being turned into blood suckers. Dayans seem to be birthed by other Dayans and it's their choice on whether they want to embrace their human side or Dayan side. Like we saw Ved chose human side and God. Kajal has no idea that she has a Dayan side so she too is a human who worships God. If given a choice by Mohana now, I am sure Kajal will chose to remain human and that's because she was raised by Ved with her sanskaars. Whereas if Mohana has raised Kajal, she would have gladly accepted her Dayan side and become one. This is why Dayans raise their children so they can feed them evil and the children would choose to be one when the time comes. In my book Ved is more admirable because she was surrounded by Dayans and their powers and lure yet still chose to remain a powerless human. 
BB12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Who is Mridul?
seems,i have to watch Nazar from episode 1.
kaku17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mridul was Mohona's husband whom she killed.  He was the youngest of the Rathore's.