Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apocalypse thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I will stop any further repeat of  OTT dramas like 'muh kaala karna'(what d hell is dis). Give each character space and time to think and evaluate their stand. And I will show people why Kunan are meant for each other rather than telling people. But none of this will happen in the show. So,
Whatever the path the writers choose hereafter, my only demand is maintain Mauli as dignified as she is now. Yesterday when she felt Nandini's love for kunal might be more than her, I was really let down. It was such a immature and stupid inference to reach. Our reactions to situations are unique and just because Nan reacted so, it doesn't prove she loves more than Mauli.
sha_rocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: White..Magic

I agree with the one who said it's easy to talk about all 'would, should, could' possibilities. Never say never. You have no idea what is stored in your future. I remember reading an old interview of sridevi, she said she would never become like Hema Malini who got married with a married man. Later she herself became serial home wrecker and worst than Hema. That's life for you.

I don't have habit to look at other's man. Coming to my friends, once my friend introduce someone as her bf/husband, I can never develope romantic juzzbat for him. That's natural with me. 

Some people say that pyar ek baar nahi baar baar ho jaata hai .. dear u mean to say that in

today's world people who believe in true love should not believe on this quote "pehle pyar ki

baat hi kuch aur hoti hai" 
sha_rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: apocalypse

I will stop any further repeat of  OTT dramas like 'muh kaala karna'(what d hell is dis). Give each character space and time to think and evaluate their stand. And I will show people why Kunan are meant for each other rather than telling people. But none of this will happen in the show. So,
Whatever the path the writers choose hereafter, my only demand is maintain Mauli as dignified as she is now. Yesterday when she felt Nandini's love for kunal might be more than her, I was really let down. It was such a immature and stupid inference to reach. Our reactions to situations are unique and just because Nan reacted so, it doesn't prove she loves more than Mauli.

that's is according to what we are watching write now 

but buddy Mauli is dishearten right now and Kunal is somewhere concerned about her too

So tell me Kunal should deserve one chance or not?

after all we are humans and no one is perfect
Famishah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nandani and kunal:  i will never be these two, for me loyalty matter most so i can't be these two. specially nandani because i wouldn't let anyone torture or use me, well not at least second time. i will leave that person and build my own life.
Mauli: if i am in mauli shoes, to tell u truth i would be so damn disheartened and i wouldn't be able to trust again. AND i will never ever forgive those who betrayed me. 

i agreed with those people who says if a man is not loyal to first women there are 99% chances he wouldn't be loyal to second one.

P.S  nandani ji is something else yesterday he said to kunal that she will make everything right (mey sub thek kar doan gi) well nandani ji if you can right the wrong, you should have start by righting your own life instead of finding crutches

I am sorry if i was unable to answer your question properly, actually i am so angry on nandani especially (yes i am way more upset with nandani because at least kunal is showing less enthusiasm while this women keep saying word that goes against her actions )
Edited by Famishah - 5 years ago
sha_rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Famishah

nandani and kunal:  i will never be these two, for me loyalty matter most so i can't be these two. specially nandani because i wouldn't let anyone torture or use me, well not at least second time. i will leave that person and build my own life.

Mauli: if i am in mauli shoes, to tell u truth i would be so damn disheartened and i wouldn't be able to trust again. AND i will never ever forgive those who betrayed me. 

i agreed with those people who says if a man is not loyal to first women there are 99% chances he wouldn't be loyal to second one.

P.S  nandani ji is something else yesterday he said to kunal that she will make everything right (mey sub thek kar doan gi) well nandani ji if you can right the wrong, you should have start by righting your own life instead of finding crutches

I am sorry if i was unable to answer your question properly, actually i am so angry on nandani especially (yes i am way more upset with nandani because at least kunal is showing less enthusiasm while this women keep saying word that goes against her actions )

No problem dear you dont have to be sorry but i am just trying to understand these three characters

However we are currently only focusing on Mauli and Mauli.. No doubt she is strong character .. 

Nandini is only getting bashing bec she has done a big mistake... lakin people who are actually like

that what they do in real life
apocalypse thumbnail
@sha rocks
  NO!  I believe the phrase 'Once a cheater always a cheater'. And I am sorry, I don't consider cheating as 'mistake'. Its too simple word for what Kunal did to mauli. So no. But at the same time I don't want mauli to just switch off her emotions and be a zombie. I want her work through her emotions and come out with her heart mended. 
sha_rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: apocalypse

@sha rocks

NO!  I believe the phrase 'Once a cheater always a cheater'. And I am sorry, I don't consider cheating as 'mistake'. Its too simple word for what Kunal did to mauli. So no. But at the same time I don't want mauli to just switch off her emotions and be a zombie. I want her work through her emotions and come out with her heart mended. 

IF Murderer commit a murder it will be called a mistake..for e. g hum bhi mistake karte hai chahye woh chhoti hai ya badi.. toh kya humhey mauka nahi milta

ek qadi jab galti karta hai toh court bhi kuch time ke baad usko chhod deta hai e.g take sanjay dutt example... is situtaion mey kya bolnegey

no offsense to ur thoughts.. i duly respect it
ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sha_rocks

<font color="#ff0000">IF Murderercommit a murder it will be called a mistake..for e. g hum bhi mistake karte hai chahye woh chhoti hai ya badi.. toh kya humhey mauka nahi milta</font>
<font color="#ff0000">
</font>
<font color="#ff0000">ek qadi jab galti karta hai toh court bhi kuch time ke baad usko chhod deta hai e.g take sanjay dutt example... is situtaion mey kya bolnegey</font>
<font color="#ff0000">
</font>
<font color="#ff0000">no offsense to ur thoughts.. i dulyrespect it</font>

agar jaanbuchkar galti kare toh its not a mistake Nandini was fully aware she was sleepin wid her bestfriend husband while kunal knew what he is doin cheatin on hai wife! Both are loosers n cheaters nothin can justify there juzzbaat
sha_rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananyakai

agar jaanbuchkar galti kare toh its not a mistake Nandini was fully aware she was sleepin wid her bestfriend husband while kunal knew what he is doin cheatin on hai wife! Both are loosers n cheaters nothin can justify there juzzbaat

do u think its a solution
ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sha_rocks

do u think its a solution

so are u saying its okay to cheat or go on sleepin wid u bestfriend husband
its human nature?
sorry dear busy for me loyalty n trust matters most
u might be okay with a cheatin partner or a friend but m not