sha_rocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello

Since everyone is giving there suggestions in this forum regarding the story, characters, new updates and bashing too.. I would like to ask one question from all people who are active in this forum..I f you would have been in this situation, what will be your next step?? I would appreciate if everyone answers,,,

love u all
Nitara

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i wud die rather than be nandini wud never destroy my best friend life ! or lust over a married man

if i was mauli i wud take some time go somewhere alone n analysise situation n finally wud come a way to start refresh

if i was kunal i would never meet an eye with mauli wud be guiltly for lifetime
prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
this is an extreme of a hypothetical situation.. we can only imagine ourselves doing this and that but in reality it can be different and difficult.
for eg i wanted mauli to not think even once about kunal and her love and divorce him and she actually did that only (though she couldnt help but think about them every minute) but see, its easy to say that i would have gone separate ways.. i am not sure if i were mauli i had the guts to even face these two and i would have behaved so civilsed.. or have not done any harm to myself.. i dont know.. 
this story is so complicated.. 
Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Bestfriend chodo kisi aur ke partner ke saath I won't do anything.. The man who wasn't loyal to one woman will never be loyal to me as well..
As for if I was in Mauli's situation, I would have taken support from family, friends and immersed myself in work more to prevent myself from revisiting those memories..
sha_rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anahi

this is an extreme of a hypothetical situation  correct dear.. we can only imagine ourselves doing this and that but in reality it can be different and difficult. unpredictable

for eg i wanted mauli to not think even once about kunal and her love and divorce him and she actually did that only (though she couldnt help but think about them every minute) but see, its easy to say that i would have gone separate ways.. i am not sure if i were mauli i had the guts to even face these two and i would have behaved so civilized.. or have not done any harm to myself.. i dont know.. 
this story is so complicated.. exactly what we think it never happens

hmm you are correct my dear friend.. this is just a very sensitive issue and sometime i think we love these actors but what to comment on because we dont know what are they going through... thank u for the honest answer
sha_rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananyakai

i wud die rather than be nandini wud never destroy my best friend life ! or lust over a married man

if i was mauli i wud take some time go somewhere alone n analysise situation n finally wud come a way to start refresh

if i was kunal i would never meet an eye with mauli wud be guiltly for lifetime

dear dont u think in reality when these things happen it doesn't matter to anyone as everyone moves on..I mean this is the fact people know everything still they do and move on and in some cases if wife found this situation she also get involve in EMA..what do u think?
sha_rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Bestfriend chodo kisi aur ke partner ke saath I won't do anything.. The man who wasn't loyal to one woman will never be loyal to me as well..

As for if I was in Mauli's situation, I would have taken support from family, friends and immersed myself in work more to prevent myself from revisiting those memories..

hmm dear

what about emotions then do u think when your emotions are on the verge of getting destroying you
then what we should in that situation...
mattieram thumbnail
I would go away!!  No matter how you look at it, what she did was wrong!! She needs to understand herself and love herself before she can move forward from the abuse of Rajdeep.  Running to someone is just a temporary fix, it's just avoiding what the real issues are. 
sha_rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: mattieram

I would go away!!  No matter how you look at it, what she did was wrong!! She needs to understand herself and love herself before she can move forward from the abuse of Rajdeep.  Running to someone is just a temporary fix, it's just avoiding what the real issues are. 

Buddy what I feel when you are emotionally broken and not strong  too handle stress then this thing happens ..dont take me wrong I am not defending anyone just giving my thoughts
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with the one who said it's easy to talk about all 'would, should, could' possibilities. Never say never. You have no idea what is stored in your future. I remember reading an old interview of sridevi, she said she would never become like Hema Malini who got married with a married man. Later she herself became serial home wrecker and worst than Hema. That's life for you.
I don't have habit to look at other's man. Coming to my friends, once my friend introduce someone as her bf/husband, I can never develope romantic juzzbat for him. That's natural with me.