Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tajon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Wow!! very well written. Hope we get to see such a conversation between Samaina in the serial too.
suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It was such a fab os. .  I so wanted Naina and Sameer  to realise what harm they had done to each other but it was never shown in the show. . I wanted redemption  for Naina's character and you showed that exactly...  I just loved your os 
mystique123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Amazing dear, beautiful 👏👏⭐️
Loved it lots and lots. The much needed heart to heart conversation, Naina's redemption, the growth in the relationship, great job dear!!!

I am just sad that CVs dint think this way and gave us a proper closure. Had they showed atleast half of what you have written, it would have been bliss❤️

Perfect !!!!!👏
Prasad98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Plse make more OS like these... For the current situation.. 
Ishq-high thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh man this was heart breaking and beautiful at the same time.
I wish some version of it happened on the show,even a little discussion.
Very well written.
Thanks for the PM.

chaaru26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vidrev

It's really nice. At least in the forum yeah dekhne ko Mila ki they have spoke their heart out. 

Really good os and appreciate your efforts. Literally you have mentioned every point that they are supposed to talk. Both naina and ssmeer are at guilt. They have done certain things wrong without understanding the other. They both have spoken their heart out clearing all the worries and guilt. The insecurities no more exist. Finally they became one leaving all the worries and pain behind. 
Great job dear. Well written os. A great applaud for your efforts.  👍🏼

Thanks and sorry for the late reply...
I still hope that they will speak about this...
chaaru26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dilse99

It was absolutely beautiful! So grateful for all the writers on the forum who have come up with their own versions of the convos we are so missing from the show.

Would love to see a scene like this happen - the way you have written it just proves that it's not too late for such a scene. At this point, we can only hope!

Great job!

Thank you 
And sorry for replying late
Even i would love to see them talk about their mistakes during the breakup track
chaaru26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radkam

Muahhh! Le lo! At least Arjun accepted his fault! Thank you for the convo! It was much needed but honestly though v miss it in the show, most of the times ya teenagers in 90s didn't have such talks! It was a rarity! I guess too much to expect from the CVs as it didn't happen then!

Thank you
And sorry for the late reply
I dont think Arjun would accept his fault in the serial, I hope Juhi will put some sense in his brain..
chaaru26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

Beautifully written 

Thanks a lot...
chaaru26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princesswarrior

Beautiful update.  A much needed conversation between the couple . I wish makers could also give us something like this. The small and sweet kiss on the cheek at last was cherry on the cake☺️. Emotions of both were beautifully described. Loved how naina didn't realize her folly without reason  but realized it after the conversation with arjun.   Very well written. Great job❤️..🤗 

Regards 
Inayat 

Thanks...
We still didnt get a kiss after all that promo...but hanky kiss itself was cute...
Sorry for replying late...