Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maulik1992 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey... You complitally nailed it... Lots of emotional scenes... But love AR conversations... And ya please come with AR more and update fast... Make tham one... Please...
Thanks for PM... 
Prizi thumbnail
wohhh finally ar conversation.. that was really something else.. i never expected they were going to talk abt this.. well back then we all hated ridhima so much..we all thought it was always ridhima's fault... she has hurt armaan... bt well we were little biased towards armaan.. bt as we grew up we got it yes armaan did wrong..many times he manhandled ridhima.. bt well i still believe most the tym it was ridhima who knws how to pushes all the wrong buttons at the wrong tym... crazy armaan fan I'm;)

I'm not saying anything abt tammy part.. well thts something on this ff I'm not going to read again

so 16days left.. so armaan will get to knw soon abt ridhima..

happy 3rd birthday to our TDBU :) yaar sacchime 3yrs ho gaye aur yahan mushkil se 3weeks hi huye hai... see that much slow you're Edited by Prizi - 5 years ago
Marshmelow thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Omg! How can someone get that cruel  or monster  with a person who left her whole family  her house  her every  little  thing for him  . Annkit is such a monster  how badly  he and his  family  treated tamana 😭you know what I don't  have words for him he is such a...😡

And yes I agree  with you that at some points  armaan  lost his temper but it only happens  when Riddhima do or say something  harsh  to him other  wise  my  armaan is sooo cute and loving 😳

And AR talk  was amazing  they both  understand  each other  so well  but still can't  understand  the actual  things (sach confuse people  I tell you) but  what else we can expect  from  them . But really  their conversation  makes me cry. when armaan realize his previous behavior with riddhima was wrong. that was amazing ThE whOLE CONVERSAION THING WAS AMAZING .PLZ ADD MORE AR IN NEXT UPDATE😳

overall  the whole  update  was awesome  good job ❤️
Edited by Marshmelow - 5 years ago
Prizi thumbnail
'But, maybe don't leave Abhi alone with me for a few days till I come to terms with the entire thing.' typical armaan
scorpiofazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
That was a hell of an emotional part... Tammy's past was horrified... how can someone go so low to abuse such an innocent girl...(not just in fiction but real life mein bhi log aese hain)😕 and the way Armaan help her was love nd still he feels guilty that he should have done that earlier but still the way he took care of her is admirable and finally much awaited AR conversation thery were so cute...asking forgiveness to each other specially ARMAAN nd you were right he was not perfect boyfriend he too make mistakes (but not much than riddhima) nd let me tell you praags chahe kitne hi conversation daal do but jab AR sath hite hain na ti bas man hi nhi karta ki chapter end ho nd you written this one is so beautiful keep doing this work...continue soon
Take care
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RihooHaws

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">res
</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Unres...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Seriously such a emotional part...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">but love it a lot, specially AR moment at the end...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">It felt so good to read their conversation and Ridz supporting him, listening to him...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Sorry this would be a very short comment than usual comments I do because, half part of this update has gone above my head...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Wondering why :P lolz it was too emotional that I just can't put it in words...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Tamanna had gone through hell but Armaan had help her...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Make sure that she could get some spare time, away from the abusive relationship...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Make sure she eat well, sleep well and stay away from those animals...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">How he had bring her out from that hell, help her to get justice and make sure she is safe...</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Seriously Armaan is just the greatest human been, any parents can get as a child, any sister's can get as a brother and any person could get as a friend...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Still Armaan think that whatever he had done for Tammy till date wasn't enough...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">He could have act faster than he had done, to save her from that abusive relation...</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Rahul, Tammy and Jaan moment was cute too...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Rahul supporting the two girls knowing Armaan would need time to calm himself...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">When he share any relationship with anyone, he get too much emotionally connected...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Protective and possessive, just because of his past and childhood...</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">That's it, I can't say more hehe...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">It was full on emotional part but I love it...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Love how Ridz took the step and being there for Armaan...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Which usually Armaan would do but glad Ridz got the chance this time...</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Continue super soon...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Amazing, super awesome part...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Love it and love u more...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Take care :)</font>

AR have grown so much in this time apart, so it's really interesting for me to see this side of them.
I love writing their scenes because they're so different from earlier but still so similar.

Tamanna has really seen a lot of things in life and she's had to deal with such horrible things but now she has Armaan and Rahul and Jaanhavi and she's doing a lot better because of their support.
Armaan feeling guilty about not helphelping Tamanna much makes sense because of course, he could have sped things along when he was so sure of what was happening, but he needed Tamanna to trust him so he couldn't. It would definitely make him feel guilty but he knows that what he did was the best thing for Tamanna at the time.

Rahul is so much like Armaan when it comes to loving people. He's been there for all of them as much as he could and he's been extremely supportive and generous too. He's ❤️
I adore him so much!

Yes, Ridzy is finally getting the chance to be there for Armaan like he's always been there for her and I'm loving it!

Thank you so much for the comment! Love youu! :)
DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

wohhh finally ar conversation.. that was really something else.. i never expected they were going to talk abt this.. well back then we all hated ridhima so much..we all thought it was always ridhima's fault... she has hurt armaan... bt well we were little biased towards armaan.. bt as we grew up we got it yes armaan did wrong..many times he manhandled ridhima.. bt well i still believe most the tym it was ridhima who knws how to pushes all the wrong buttons at the wrong tym... crazy armaan fan I'm;)

I'm not saying anything abt tammy part.. well thts something on this ff I'm not going to read again

so 16days left.. so armaan will get to knw soon abt ridhima..

happy 3rd birthday to our TDBU :) yaar sacchime 3yrs ho gaye aur yahan mushkil se 3weeks hi huye hai... see that much slow you're

Earlier we didn't understand that what Armaan did was wrong, but now we do. As does Armaan himself.
I agree that Riddhima pushed his buttons at times, but it wasn't like he didn't do the same to her. And granted, sometimes Riddhima spewed hateful things, but it never gave Armaan the right to get physical with her. Ever. The instances were few and far in between and I could understand why he was so angry in the moment but there were other ways to let that anger out. Twisting Riddhima's arms or shaking her or not letting her go despite her telling him numerous times that it was hurting her was absolutely wrong, no matter what the situation.
DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marshmelow

Omg! How can someone get that cruel or monster with a person who left her whole family her house her every little thing for him . Annkit is such a monster how badly he and his family treated tamana
😭you know what I don't have words for him he is such a...😡

And yes I agree with you that at some points armaan lost his temper but it only happens when Riddhima do or say something harsh to him other wise my armaan is sooo cute and loving😳

And AR talk was amazing they both understand each other so well but still can't understand the actual things (sach confuse people I tell you) but what else we can expect from them . But really their conversation makes me cry. when armaan realize his previous behavior with riddhima was wrong. that was amazing ThE whOLE CONVERSAION THING WAS AMAZING .PLZ ADD MORE AR IN NEXT UPDATE😳

overall the whole update was awesome good job❤️

Aniket & his entire family are very *beep, bleep* words. That's it

Armaan was always loving and caring, but yes, he did wrong things at times. I mean, nobody is perfect. But the important thing is that he realized that what he was doing was wrong and he apologized for it. And he meant it. So, he's still a great guy for owning up to it. Not many would.

Hahahaha. Yes, AR do still understand each other because even after all these years, they've changed a lot, but at the same time, they're still the same person. So, it's kind of confusing to them both, but at the core, they're still the same and they can understand each other.

Thank you so much! Will definitely try to show more AR. :)
DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

'But, maybe don't leave Abhi alone with me for a few days till I come to terms with the entire thing.' typical armaan

LOLOL. YES.
DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpiofazy

That was a hell of an emotional part... Tammy's past was horrified... how can someone go so low to abuse such an innocent girl...(not just in fiction but real life mein bhi log aese hain)😕and the way Armaan help her was love nd still he feels guilty that he should have done that earlier but still the way he took care of her is admirable and finally much awaited AR conversation thery were so cute...asking forgiveness to each other specially ARMAAN nd you were right he was not perfect boyfriend he too make mistakes (but not much than riddhima) nd let me tell you praags chahe kitne hi conversation daal do but jab AR sath hite hain na ti bas man hi nhi karta ki chapter end ho nd you written this one is so beautiful keep doing this work...continue soon

Take care

Tamanna has gone through so much but it makes me so happy to see her move on in life and live again! <3

AR have realized their mistakes in their years apart and though it's too late, they do apologize and they're both sincere. That's what matters.

Hahahaha. AR will be together when they be together. Tab tak padhte raho. Aur kya. :p