Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Awesome and amazing part Prags...
Armaan is happy that finally he has manage to have a conversation with Ridz about his behavior towards her...
True that he was very much hurt when Ridz has married to someone else but he felt betray because she didn't tell him when he was putting all his affect to get her forgiveness for leaving her like that...
Ridz should have speak when Armaan had come back in her life without giving him the hope that things could be like before between them...
Armaan was so excited about the wedding, even Ridz got ready but even I agree with him...
Ridz has insult his love in front of the whole Sanjeevani, which shouldn't be done...
Armaan had always been very understanding and love Ridz so crazily...
He would understand the situation that Ridz has to get married to Sids and would happily leave her... 
If nothing change about Ridz than its how easily she forgive ppl but she never get the guts to stand for herself...
For truth when it comes to Armaan or their love... 
Even now also, she is doing the same because she thinks it would be best for Armaan not to know she is no longer with Sids...

Hehehe I love Drunken Rahul, I knew not only he was bothered by Tamanna matter...
Rahul was just mad because Muskaan has confess her love and what she wants till after years of separation...
How she had been hoping and wishing to be with Rahul, not bothering that he can't give her a child... 
When on the other hand Rahul had left her so she wouldn't have to go through of not having a child in future, in the marriage...

Armaan also knew something else was bothering Rahul, the way he kept drinking...
Bingooo, drunk hokar finally Rahul ne bak diya hahaha... 
Rahul wasn't ready to let Armaan knows what was bothering him because they were already tense for Tamanna...
Glad in drunken state, Rahul had let it out... 

Lolz, yeh Armaan bina... He knows Tamanna wouldn't be able to convice Rahul to talk with Muskaan...
Still send her away and make sure that she was hell a lot angry enough that she would forget the happening of previous day...
How Tamanna had been trying to act that things were good but Armaan had manage to keep her busy now...

As the old Armaan, he is back on action to bring his friends together...
He knows how things would change if Rahul and Muski end up together but still he wants his best buddy to be happy in his life...
Whatever happen in his life, he don't ever want to be selfish when it comes to his friends and thats make him the hero...

Looking forward, how things would shape up with the gang putting hands together to make Rahul accept his love to Muski...
Muski wasn't sure but she also want to try before letting things go for the better future which everyone knows, it would be the best when RM come together...
Continue super soon..
take care :) 
Love it and love u more...

ruc_121 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello !
First of all I'm really sorry for not commenting past few months.
I'm held up with my placements and last trimester. I know this is not a reason to give because if you can take off your time and write these beautiful stories, least I should take out some time to read and comment.

I'm sorry for these fluctuations but I promise to read the pending parts and get back to you.

Talking about this part, finally Muskaan confessed.
Yayyy!
But Rahul ... He's still there where he was years ago. :(

But why fear when the gang is here. :P
Mission Rahul needs to get his head out of his ass is on! 

Armaan Riddhima's conversation is love.
I crave for more of them ...
But I guess this is actually fun. Slow and steady ...

Let's see how Tamanna is going to talk to Rahul. 
Her swearing 😆😆
------------

And last but not least I'll again say that you're an amazingly brilliant and superb writer... It never feels ki dmg khatam ho gaya.
Both your FF's. ❤️
Thank you for this ! 
Love !  

sweetchick786 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I totally love this story!! It's such a different concept. It's interesting to read about the different emotions these characters are dealing with 7 years later! I can't wait to see what the gang has planned to get Rahul to accept Muskaan. I especially cannot wait to see how Armaan will react when he finds out Riddhima and Sid are divorced and have been for years! Can't wait for the next update. Hope you continue soon :)
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys! Thank you for the messages and comments. I am so sorry that there have not been any updates for this one in sometime. Truth is, I have not been able to write anything worth posting. I am trying to find some inspiration to write this one, but so far I have not been really successful. :p
I am so sorry! I promise I will try to update ASAP. But, till then, I will see you all on the ILYLTF thread (hopefully!) :))))
Prizi thumbnail
Originally posted by: DMGThings

Hey guys! Thank you for the messages and comments. I am so sorry that there have not been any updates for this one in sometime. Truth is, I have not been able to write anything worth posting. I am trying to find some inspiration to write this one, but so far I have not been really successful. :p

I am so sorry! I promise I will try to update ASAP. But, till then, I will see you all on the ILYLTF thread (hopefully!) :))))

😭
DMGThings thumbnail

Previously On...

Rahul tells Armaan that Muskaan confessed her love.

The gang, along with Jaanhavi, Tamanna, Shilpa, and Karan, decides to bring RaMusk back together.

Track 36 - Wonderwall, Ed Sheeran

As Armaan had expected, Tamanna really did have a choice of words for Rahul, from what she narrated to him after her talk with said man, but also, like he expected, Rahul wasn't moved by Tamanna's impassioned speech. He was still holding on to his stubbornness, hiding behind his walls stating that what he was doing was for Muskaan. Armaan felt like literally banging some sense into Rahul, even though he'd seen all this coming, but kept quiet and plotted instead.

They'd decided that instead of Armaan & Riddhima, Muskaan & Rahul would be doing the remainder of the wedding planning. Muskaan had been reluctant, but agreed to it after Armaan made her understand that it would be a great opportunity to spend time with Rahul and make him realize what he was missing out on.

"I guess you're right," Muskaan agreed. "But, Rahul will never agree to this."

"Don't worry about that. That's on me. I promise, he'll be there," Armaan assured her.

"You think you can get him to agree to this?" Muskaan scoffed. "You're good, Hero. But not that good."

Armaan laughed, Muskaan's old nickname for him bringing him joy that he couldn't really express in words. "I can make him do it, Muski. Are you doubting my skills now?" He asked, shoving her playfully.

"Newsflash, Dr. Mallik! I don't think I ever had any faith in your skills! Itne siyaape kiye haina tune!" Muskaan joked.

Armaan chuckled along with her and wrapped an arm around her shoulder, pulling her into a side hug. "I swear, he'll be there. Just be ready at 8 tomorrow morning, okay?"

Muskaan nodded. "Fine. We'll do this your way. I'm telling you again, Mallik. Don't you dare f**king make me regret this."

Armaan nodded. "I won't. I promise."

Telling Rahul went as well as could be expected.

"No way!" Rahul all but screeched, when Armaan informed him about the change in plans.

"Yes way," Armaan replied calmly.

"Armaan, I'm not doing it. That's the end of this discussion," Rahul insisted.

"You're doing it, Rahul. And that's the end of this discussion," Armaan countered.

"I'm not playing your games, Armaan! Don't you think I don't know that there's no pressing emergency and you're doing this only so that I have to spend time with Muskaan?" Rahul questioned.

"I know you know," Armaan replied simply. "Doesn't exactly take a genius to figure it out, eh?"

"So you must also know, that I'm not doing it," Rahul replied.

"Oh, no! You're doing it. And you're going to do everything I ask of you till the time Muskaan is here. You don't get a choice in this," Armaan explained.

"Armaan! How many times do I have to tell you? I don't f**king want to!" Rahul yelled. "And you don't get to interfere in this! It's my life, my choice. As if all this isn't enough, you sent Tamanna to talk to me! The day after her filthy ex came out of prison! Tamanna! Have you no shame? Making her do this for you?"

Armaan's only answer was a bitter smile.

"What? You don't have anything to say? Of course you don't because you know you shouldn't have done it!" Rahul continued his tirade. "That was low, even for you! But... You've done all you could. I'm not playing by your rules anymore! Just leave me alone! And don't try to set me up!!"

"You know what?" Armaan replied. "I'm gonna let that jab about Tamanna slide because I know you're worked up right now, but you and I both know I would never ever ask her to do something like this. She volunteered to do it. You know why? Because she f**king cares about you, Rahul! Just like I do. Just like we all do. And it's clear as day that you're hurting yourself and Muskaan unnecessarily. We don't want this for you, which is why we're doing what we're doing. You know that. You very well f**king know that I would never do anything to hurt you on purpose. And yes... I agree. I'm meddling. But, don't think for one second that this isn't my business because it is. When my best friend is heartbroken, it is my f**king shit business to make sure he gets better. That's what I'm doing. We both know you love Muskaan. You always will. So, don't be a saint and don't you dare deny yourself these few days with her, even if you decide against your heart's desires in the end. Make sure that these few days... This time that you're getting with her is beautiful. Make memories, Rahul. Because, maybe, at the end of it all, these memories will be all that you have of Muskaan."

Rahul let out a long sigh. "I'll be there at 8 tomorrow morning," he said, all fight leaving his body. Armaan was right. Why was he being such a stubborn mule? He was getting a few days to spend with Muskaan, to love her, to be near her, to weave a thousand different memories. And he would deny himself that? For what? His misplaced ego? No way! He'd be there. He'd be there every f**king day, and he'd make enough memories to last him a lifetime.

Armaan looked at him with an understanding smile and pulled Rahul into a hug, whatever animosity that was prevalent during the short argument vanishing with a snap. "I knew you'd see it my way," Armaan mumbled smugly, still hugging Rahul.

Rahul let out a snort. "You know just the right thing to say every time, don't you?" He asked rhetorically.

"It's my special talent," Armaan laughed.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"I can't believe you got Rahul to agree," Tamanna said. Her, Armaan, Jaanhavi, Nikki, Riddhima, Atul, and Anjali were sitting in the living room, plotting their next move. "Even though I definitely should not have been. You guys can make each other do anything."

Armaan chuckled. "Eh, not everything! I wasn't able to convince him to stop being this stubborn asshole and just get together with Muskaan without this drama."

Tamanna sighed. "He is so annoying! Gods. Why? I'm so mad at him!! And... I'm mad at myself because I'm not mad enough because..."

"Because you know exactly how he feels," Armaan finished for her.

"Yeah," Tamanna agreed, resting her head on Armaan's shoulder. "I really want to be there for him! And I need him to understand, what he's been trying to make me understand for so long!"

"He'll come around," Nikki told Tamanna, smiling gently. "He always does. Especially when Armaan is involved."

Armaan sent Nikki a grateful smile, which she returned. Armaan had been wanting to talk to Nikki, really talk to her, for a few days now, but he didn't want to cross the boundaries they'd created for themselves all those years ago, and so he didn't. He didn't want to open those unhealed wounds again, to hurt both of them and so, even though he so badly wanted to talk to her, he kept quiet and he maintained his distance, even though it physically hurt sometimes.

Nikki had been his friend since they were kids, the first person outside of his little family that he'd loved, the first person who became his family, even though she wasn't related to him by blood, the first person he'd come to rely on after his Bua Maa. She had such a special place in his heart, and she always would. But, he still couldn't have her in his life now, and it hurt. It hurt so much, but there was nothing he could do about it.

"He'll tell her he loves her, right?" Jaanhavi asked, scared, breaking Armaan away from thoughts about Nikki.

He gave her a placid smile, not knowing how to tell her that as of now, it may very well not happen. Armaan knew Rahul very well, which is why, he knew just how hard headed and stubborn Rahul could actually be, especially when it came to Muskaan. Armaan had seen Rahul love Muskaan from afar for almost a decade now, 8 years of which, she hadn't even been in his vicinity. He had absolutely no doubt that if he so decided, Rahul would be able to live with just her memories to keep him company.

"We'll try our best, okay?" He finally told her, not wanting to lie.

"No!" She retorted sharply. "That's not good enough! They love each other!! They should be together! It's as simple as that."

Armaan gave her a sad smile. "Sometimes... Sometimes it's not as simple as that, Jaan. Love isn't always enough."

His eyes shot to Riddhima for a quick second before he looked away. He couldn't help it. There was once a time when he shared the same beliefs as his beloved sister, when he thought that love was enough, that it was all that was needed. After all, hadn't The Beatles also said the same? But, life had taught him, the hard way, that love wasn't enough. It never had been. Yes, it was important, but it wasn't everything, not like he'd believed, not like Bua Maa had taught him. Because, if love was enough, him & Riddhima would have never separated. There had never been a shortage of love in their relationship, in fact, some would say that the abundance of love between the two was too much. But, that hadn't been enough, because there had been a shortage of so many other things in their relationship, shortcomings he hadn't even realized at the time. Lack of trust, communication issues, making single handed decisions - all of it demonstrated that though they loved each other so much, their relationship was weak, something neither of them had ever acknowledged, but what he'd learnt quite soon after he'd taken a look back at their relationship after coming to New York, through his therapist's eyes. Love hadn't been enough. It never had.

"Why?" Jaanhavi asked. "Why isn't love enough? I... I don't like this! Rahul Bhaiya is... I want him to be happy, Dada!"

Armaan smiled at his baby sister and pulled her into his arms, giving her a tight hug. She only ever called him & Rahul Dada & Bhaiya when she was feeling particularly emotional.

"Ayyyee, Jaan! Don't lose hope, okay? We'll make him see, I promise. Main... Main hoon na. Pehle bho bohot baar usse line pe laa chuka hu. I'll do it again," he said, hoping with all his heart that it be true.

Seemingly placated for now, neither Jaanhavi nor Tamanna pushed the issue. But, the others looked at each other skeptically, all of them hoping that they'd be able to convince Rahul this time round. They'd tried so hard the last time, but Rahul hadn't listened to anyone and had left Muskaan. He couldn't do it again.

"So, abhi ke liye toh I think there's nothing else we can do. Let's see how their little excursion pans out tomorrow before we reconvene, yes?" Armaan asked. The others nodded and decided to call it a night.

The next morning, as promised, Rahul & Muskaan took over the wedding planning from Armaan & Riddhima. It was a little awkward at first as the 4 of them sat in the living room with Armaan & Riddhima bringing them up to date on all they'd done, but soon, they'd found a rhythm and were working flawlessly together. Armaan & Riddhima exchanged hearty smiles on seeing the two interact, happy to see some positive change in the couple's relationship. Once they'd left to meet Elizabeth for more wedding stuff, Riddhima went back upstairs to chill for sometime while Armaan took the opportunity to put together some things for Rahul's birthday. He was so winning this year.

Come evening, Rahul & Muskaan returned home with wide smiles on their faces that instantly put everyone in a better mood. The couple didn't say much, but from what Armaan could gather, they'd decided to enjoy this time they had together instead of being sad and grumpy about it. The gang all gathered in the main hall that evening, laughing and joking, sharing anecdotes with the others, and it felt just like old times.

Rahul's spirits rose further after receiving a call from his mom.

"Hello, Mummy!! Kaise ho aap?" He answered, a wide smile on his face. However, listening to his greeting, Armaan's face lost its shine. "SHIT!" He mumbled. "Armaan, beta! Aaj toh tu gaya. Barsi ki tayyari kara le."

"Um, is everything okay?" Riddhima, who'd heard him, asked.

Armaan gave her a smile that said, "SAVE ME!" but shrugged. "I'm not entirely sure."

"Oyye, Armaan!!" Rahul called him. "She wants to talk to you."

"Ha... Haan! Aa... Aaya! Armaan stuttered. With shaking hands, he took the phone from Rahul and before Simran Grewal could say a word, started apologizing.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm so, so, so, sorry!!" He chanted down the phone. "There's so much to do. In all the helter - skelter, I forgot to call you back! I'm sorry! I just... I'm good! And... I have not died or been in accident and I'm definitely not in a coma and I'm so sorry for worrying you!" He rambled.

Rahul burst out laughing at his words. Armaan glared at him, but Rahul did nothing to stifle his laughs. So, Armaan moved out of the hall as he continued to assure her that he was fine.

Jaanhavi joined Rahul in his mirth, falling on him as she laughed at her brother's plight. "Don't you think Masi is a little overprotective when it comes to Maani?" she asked Rahul once their laughter had subsided. Rahul smiled at the moniker Jaanhavi had given his mother. Masi. He really liked it.

"Little?" Rahul scoffed. "Are we living on the same planet, Jaanhavi?"

Jaanhavi giggled. "I'm just trying to soften the blow."

Rahul chuckled. "Nah. Everybody knows she's really overprotective of him."

"Yeah," Jaanhavi agreed.

"Do you remember when Armaan had his first night duty here?" Rahul recalled.

"Oh my gods!!" Jaanhavi exclaimed. "How can I ever forget?"

"What had happened?" Anjali asked, curious.

"Well... Armaan had just started working at New York Sanjeevani. I mean... he'd been there for 2 weeks, tops. That's when he got a night shift at the hospital, to cover for some other resident who had fallen sick. Ab... Armaan is Armaan. He wasn't in the habit of calling someone to let them know he wasn't gonna make it home at night, you know?" Rahul asked rhetorically.

And while everyone murmured in agreement, those words, simple facts, cut Riddhima's heart so deep. She'd never ever thought about it. Armaan never had anyone waiting for him at home, worrying about him. She'd always had someone. First, it had been Nani, then her mom. Even when she was married to Sid, he'd make her call him whenever she'd be working late. And after, her and Muskaan had always made it a point to let the other know of their whereabouts so the other didn't worry. She'd always had someone, even in the worst phases of her life. But... Who had Armaan had? Who waited for him at home, losing sleep because they didn't know where he was, like others did for her? No one. He'd never ever had anyone do that for him. The simple realization broke her heart.

"So, anyway," Rahul continued his story, completely unaware of the havoc his words had created in Riddhima's heart and mind. "He didn't call back home. And mom was beside herself with worry. When I came home, she asked me about him, but I didn't know anything either because both of us had been busy with work and hadn't had the chance to talk. We never bothered each other with logistics because we didn't keep the same timings and went to the hospital and back home as it suited us, so I didn't even think of checking on him before leaving. When she found out that I also didn't know anything about his whereabouts, she lost it. I'd just gotten home from a 16 hour shift, but she made me drive her to the hospital to make sure Armaan was fine. And when she found him there, she made the reporting doctor cancel Armaan's shift because he'd already worked too much and needed rest!" He laughed as he finished narrating the incident.

"After that, the reporting doctor made sure to let her know that Armaan would be working longer than his assigned duty hours for all the years she was here," Jaanhavi added, chuckling.

Listening to the story made Riddhima's frantic heart beat slower. She'd been so addled by Rahul's words, of her epiphany, that knowing Armaan had people who cared about him, worried about him was exactly what she needed to hear. The more time she spent in New York, the more she got to know about Armaan's life here, it cemented her belief that coming here was exactly what Armaan needed. Coming here had made his life so much better, so full, so happy. Yes, in leaving Mumbai behind, he'd left her, he'd left their friends, but in New York, he'd found a family, people who honest to god cared about him so much, and weren't afraid to show it either. He'd grown so much, as a doctor, as a friend, as a person. Yes, this move to New York was the best thing that had happened to him. And that made her happy. It gave her the satisfaction that all those years she'd spent pining after him hadn't gone to waste, because in leaving her, Armaan had found himself. More than that, he'd found happiness. And that was all she'd ever wanted for him.

Armaan came back to living room just as Rahul finished narrating some other incident of his mom's overprotectiveness towards the man in question, a huge, dreamy smile lighting his entire face up. He plopped down the floor beside Rahul and hugged Rahul's legs, snuggling closer, resting his head on Rahul's thigh.

"I miss her," he mumbled. Rahul smiled. "I miss her too," he replied.

"When she comes here for the wedding, I'm not letting her go back," Armaan announced, making Jaanhavi and Tamanna chuckle.

"You know, if it would've been up to you, you'd never let anyone leave this house," Tamanna joked.

"That is correct," Armaan said, not an ounce of regret in his tone. He would never let them leave. Not Jaan, not her, not even his friends, now that he had them back. But, Mummy was so much more special to him. She was his mother, in all ways that mattered. She was his mother in his heart, and his soul.

"But, Mummy is Mummy. I want her back," he said, his voice croaky. He missed her so much.

Rahul smiled fondly at Armaan's childish demand and bent down to kiss Armaan's head, just like he'd seen his mother do, countless times before.

"You're cute," Rahul declared, pulling back.

"I'm always cute," Armaan responded without missing a beat. "But that doesn't mean I don't miss Mummy. Rahul, you'll help me na? We'll convince her to move back."

"Oh, no, no, no!" Rahul exclaimed, raising his hands in surrender. "I'm not getting in between the two of you. Please don't involve me."

"Pch," Armaan whined. "How useless, Jaana."

Rahul just showed Armaan his tongue. "You love me, baby!"

Armaan rolled his eyes.

"Yaar, ek baat batao," Atul started.

"Bolna Champ," Armaan urged, burying his face deeper in Rahul.

"Yaar, tum dono ek doosre ko yeh baby, jaana karke kyu bulaate ho?" Atul asked, confused.

Armaan & Rahul looked at each other, then burst out laughing.

"Woh kya haina Champ..." Armaan began.

"Yahaan sab hum dono ko couple samajhte hain," Rahul continued.

"Kyu?" Atul questioned.

"Arre, Atul Bhaiya!" Jaanhavi whined, "Aapne dekha haina inn dono ko. Kaise ek doosre se chipke rehte hain poora din!"

"Haan, that I've seen," Atul confirmed.

"Yes! Exactly," Tamanna took over. "So, many people think they're a couple because they're so close. Pehle toh they used to deny, but you know how it is. People still assumed. So, they embraced it. Starting behaving like a couple for real, just to get everyone off their backs. And, in the process, the nicknames of baby & jaana were born," she explained.

Everyone started laughing at this, while Armaan & Rahul just shrugged. It seemed like the best thing to do. If people were just going to assume they were together despite them telling that they were not, even a million times, it seemed easier to go with the flow.

The rest of the evening passed in a similar fashion - all of them laughing and merry making about one thing or another. It was the happiest everyone in that room had felt in a long time and it seemed like they'd started healing, if only a little, the presence of the others, helping them move on.

But, as Riddhima sat in her room at night, she still couldn't get Rahul's words out of her head. Nobody cared, she thought. Until she realized that someone did. So much. Determined to pay Armaan back for the kindness he'd bestowed on her since she'd met him again, wanting to see her friend smile his brilliant smile, she made a phone call, not realizing just how much upheaval it would cause in the life of the one person she wanted to make happy.

xxx

Um, surprised? Me too! Inspiration struck today and I ended up writing 3.5k words in one sitting! WOW! So, y'all get this as a treat. Now, don't moan about the cliffie because it had to be done! I is sorry. :p

(The song in the title is originally by Oasis, but I like the Sheeran cover more, so :p)

Anyway, please pray for me!! Results out tomorrow. I desperately hope that I clear this time. :)

Love, Prags

RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res :D 
Unres...

Awesome update Prags...
Love it to the core...
So finally Armaan make Rahul agree to spend sometimes with Muski...
I love the starting where Muskaan and Armaan had that conversation, even I hope the same that all this didn't make Muski regret the decision of agreeing with Armaan plan... 

So everyone is hell bend on getting them together...
Awww so cute of Jaan and Tamanna that they want Rahul to be happy... 
With his girl and they are willing to make it work that way only... 

after that their conversation at the end, how Rahul narrate that his mother is protective about Armaan, how Armaan isn't used to inform people about his whereabouts, Ridz feeling bad and who had she called now..????
I had a feeling that its someone related to Armaan... maybe his parents...
Just a guess and sorry if I disclosed it :P hahaha... 

Amazing and superb update...
Continue soon...
Love it and love u more...
Take care :)
Edited by RihooHaws - 5 years ago
DMGThings thumbnail

Today is gonna be the day
That they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do, about you now

Backbeat, the word was on the street
That the fire in your heart is out
I'm sure you've heard it all before
But you never really had a doubt
Feels the way I do about you now

And all the roads we have to walk are winding
And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
There are many things that I
Would like to say to you but I don't know how

Because maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all, you're my wonderwall

Today was gonna be the day
But they'll never throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you're not to do
Feels the way I do, about you now

And all the roads that lead you there are winding
And all the lights that light the way are blinding
There are many things that I
Would like to say to you but I don't know how

I said maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me

you're gonna be the one that saves me
you're gonna be the one that saves me

-          Wonderwall, Oasis, Cover by Ed Sheeran

DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: RihooHaws

Res :D 

Please, please, please, chapter aur gaane ke beech mein res mat karo!!
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
YAY. I read it. I loved it. And I will tell you all my comments but I'm so anxious for my treat (hah "treat") that I can't wait!