Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Padma did right by letting Armaan know some of the challenges Riddhima had to face.

coderlady thumbnail

Both are prepared for the talk. And it will happen.

coderlady thumbnail

Finally. She let it all out. Now there are no more secrets.

coderlady thumbnail

Armaan will need a good bit of time to process all this. But at least the process has begun.

scorpiofazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

just re- reading Riddhima's confession again and again and again....such an emotional scene that was...loved the whole part but Riddhima's confession to armaan just blew me apart...its so good I can't even describe in words... hat's off to you yaar...the ending was so climatic yet it's aslo satisfying...armaan needs time to think about and one more thing why she didn't tell armaan that she tried to kill herself by taking that poison... don't you think she should come clean but anyways there must be a good reason for her not telling him maybe coz he will feel guilty that she would take her life because of him.. don't know what's gonna happen next.. again gonba read her confession yaar..she finally shown some courage to tell him what's in her herar... nd part was so long yaar...maza hi agyaa please try to update soon...

thanks again

take care praaags 

you are best

virka_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Such an emotional confession!! I just loved it!! This was pending since long... I hope everything gets sorted soon... 

tanvi_mitt thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Oh my God! She finally told him and I am so happy they both understand everything and every mistake they made. 

The confession was pure, I am so glad she was able to tell him she loves him and asked for anther chance.

I am just waiting to see what armaan feels when he processes everything Riddhima told him.

Edited by tanvi_mitt - 2 years ago
scorpiofazy thumbnail

eagerly waiting for the next part.. can't help but imagining what's gonna next everyday while going to sleep 😂

scorpiofazy thumbnail

hope we would read gangs departure from NY..their good-bye and all...gonna be an emotional moment specially for armaan since he is gonna left alone 

scorpiofazy thumbnail

but my boy Armaan is strong now....he will go to india sooner or later... really excited for what's coming next...