I dont know why but i feel this is why naira left kartik

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Since today they made kartik say i cant live without my family or u i want us all to be together
I feel manish might tell naira if she remarries kartik he will throw him out hence naira thinks about how much he loves his family and lets him go...coz manish says if kartik comes back and still wants her then he will let them be but if he doesnt then its never meant to be

Kartik all pissed naira betrayed him is about to leave...
Either he will leave come back drunker than before or he will not leave at all and be stopped at the airport by suwarna who drags naira there...

(PS seeing naira looking all sad and depressed makes me even more depressed my poor little squishy)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maybe Manish gets hint about Karthik from Suwarna then he goes to talk to Naira. Akhilesh is sick and he really needs Karthik to go to the U.S. for few months for business otherwise work will get neglected and there will be financial loss. Maybe Manish begs Naira to please just leave things as they are and let Karthik go.

Rather than something, someone will stop Naira. Edited by rose2015 - 5 years ago
NehaKairaFan thumbnail
I m sure reason would be swarna...I don't think she is still in normal mode she is doing it just for Kartik to make him happy and ya she doesn't give a damn about naira ...iican feel it by watching last night's  episode...she hasn't realised anything...
It might be possible that as like Kartik took her blessing of mata for their wedding naira also called mata than she dikhao her real devil avtaar and naira than decides to step backwards for merriage...I hate this woman sooo much😡

NehaKairaFan thumbnail
And ya I m annoyed from both KaiRa they made same mistakes again and again...kartik not knowing the real reason and scolding on naira and naira doesn't share her problem to kartik ...I don't understand Kya Matlab hua itni badi badi baton ka that they spoke on tgeit reunion with each other the promise they made to each other ..sab bakwas
Makers are showing stupidly that's all...ek episode Mai ouch dikhate Hain dusre Mai kuch aur...bhad Mai jao sab 🤢

BTW my heart cried badly when I woke up this morning and saw those caps of naira in pain😭😒 my poor baby😭
Edited by NehaKairaFan - 5 years ago
Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
As per Shivangi's iv, Naira went to the hospital, where she fainted and ended up finding something, after which she returned home and was just numb. It's possible that either Swarna said something to Naira, maybe she tried committing suicude or she found out about someone being sick... why can't she just tell Kartik the truth though, rather than acting indifferent.
kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
After seeing shivangi Iv kaira will never be together.last week kaira Milan just a eyewash.wheather naira have some health issue or some other family has some problem.nothing clear in the int.kartik will go to America.as per sbs back ground voice saying naira want to keep dosti rishta ..she cleared everything to kartik
what does it mean.kartik completely shattered.so no more kaira Milan.. even star plus mentioned fate had some other plans for kaira.no more kaira ..
cooldreams thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As per Shivangi's IV, it looks like she found out about herself being diagnosed with some disease and that's why she's pushing away Karthik so he can move on. 😭 😭
Apple_Amber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

Since today they made kartik say i cant live without my family or u i want us all to be together

I feel manish might tell naira if she remarries kartik he will throw him out hence naira thinks about how much he loves his family and lets him go...coz manish says if kartik comes back and still wants her then he will let them be but if he doesnt then its never meant to be

Kartik all pissed naira betrayed him is about to leave...
Either he will leave come back drunker than before or he will not leave at all and be stopped at the airport by suwarna who drags naira there...

(PS seeing naira looking all sad and depressed makes me even more depressed my poor little squishy)

I see two possible scenarios, First  Manish emotionally blackmailing Naira  Second Suwarna  making a deal with Naira that she can get her  much sought after   'forgiveness' if she sacrifices Karthik and  returns her Puppy Son back to her.  

I have not been watching Yeh rishta these days but am following the written updates and as I read Suwrana says ''A  mother's happiness lies in her son's and then she says why you did it to me' and then the scene shifts and they did not show Suwarna  after. So I guess in  future they will give  a flashback of Suwrana  saying she will get her son back by hook or crook. 

So she will play smartly while Karthik wud be in illusion that Suwrana is happy for them she will stop Naira from  going to the temple and will later make Karthik  go to US  by lieing or manipulating. 
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I also think it could be a terminal illness that maybe keesh baby can fix think about it