There is something very special about Sanaya Irani - something that merely words can't express.-Her eyes ... hazel in some light, green in others. They light up her face and express her emotions more than any words can do. If eyes are the window to the soul, then Sanaya has a beautiful soul, as clear and transparent as her eyes. When her eyes light up with laughter, everyone around laughs with her. When they cloud with tears, they wrench viewers' guts and make one want to kill whoever hurt her. And when they sparkle with mischief, they make everyone feel that all's right with the world. She conveys a myriad of emotions through her eyes, they change with her every mood, every expression. No words are needed when Sanaya's eyes speak, for her eyes say it all.
Her smile ... lights up the surroundings. Effervescent and sparkling, it draws the world in and invites all to smile with her. 'The world is beautiful,' it seems to say, so enjoy life, be happy and keep smiling.' Her smile is infectious and all-encompassing. Smile and the world smiles with you' seems to have been written for Sanaya.
Her nature ... Sanaya's true beauty and her most compelling draw is in her nature. At first look, she seems loud and ebullient and simply bindaas. Then one looks deeper, and sees the person beneath - a girl who is simple, honest to the core, deeply committed and faithful both to herself and to her loved ones, talented, dedicated, extremely hard working and completely professional, a girl who gives whatever she does, her 100 percent, and is fiercely loyal to her friends and loved ones. A girl who makes friends and gets along with everyone, from the spot boys on the sets to the backstage crew, to even the dogs and homeless kittens on the sets ... and of course, with all her co-actors and co-workers. A girl who is bold, beautiful, brash, outspoken, honest ... a girl who says what she feels, and doesn't worry what anyone will think of her. Take her or leave her - but don't try to change her. She is what she is, and unless she feels the need to change, she will not. And what you see is pretty much what you get, no hidden messages or playing games for Sanaya.
Her face ... Sanaya doesn't have the most perfect features, nor the most beautiful face in the world. But when you see her, it's difficult to remember that. She's a natural screen stealer - when she's on screen, it's difficult to look at anyone else. Her beauty lies in the perfection with which she portrays emotions, the way she draws in her audience to share every single feeling she expresses on screen. Her flawless skin and porcelain complexion, a heritage of her Iranian ancestry, makes her face glow on screen, and add to her natural beauty. And off screen or in real life, with no makeup, she looks gorgeous, young and simply beautiful, her straightforward nature and sparkling effervescence is far more attractive than any simple criterion for beauty.
Confident in herself and in her own skin, Sanaya is truly a new age woman. No wonder Sanaya is so loved and admired in her field, by all those close to her, those she has worked with, and by her legions of fans, the ones who watch her on screen, and simply admire her as an actress, and even more by those who follow her off screen and love her for the person she is.
She is one of the most popular faces on TV, loved and respected by fans and well wishers all over the world. Her hard work speaks for her and so does all the love and adoration she has amassed over the years with her affable nature, playfulness and her warm and caring attitude. She is none other than television's darling, the one and only Sanaya Irani.
Sanaya's journey on television has been a long and fruitful one. After graduating from Syndenham college, one of Mumbai's most prestigious institutions, Sanaya's plan was to do her post graduation in MBA but fate had other plans for her. She entered the world of glamour with a stint in modelling, and then a small role in the acclaimed film Fanaa, which she admits she did only to get the chance to work alongside accomplished actors like Aamir Khan and Kajol. During this phase she realised her love of acting and thus started her television journey.
Her beginning wasn't smooth as she was told that 'She didn't look too Indian'. But there was that spark in her, to do something on her own two feet, to show what she was capable of. She was offered the leading role in Rajan Shahi's Bidaai which she turned down for a smaller role in Left Right Left, where she could work on her Hindi oratory skills. Such was her commitment that from then onwards she asked her colleagues to speak only in Hindi to improve her diction. Her impeccable dialogue delivery in her future shows is a testament to her hard work and commitment. She also portrayed a grey shaded character in NDTV Imagine's Radha Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikahyengi.
Her first big break came through one of Star One's much loved show Miley Jab Hum Tum where she portrayed the sweet, mild and geeky Gunjan, a character completely opposite to Sanaya herself, and a chance to showcase her talent, emoting mainly through her expressive eyes.
After Gunjan came the iconic role of Khushi, in a show that is still running in many parts of the world, and continuing to amass love and appreciation from avid TV watchers. Star Plus's show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon made Sanaya a household name. Khushi Kumari Gupta's character encompassed an entire range of emotions, from chirpiness, to craziness and non-stop chatter, to the depths of despair and grief, to heartbreak and gutwrenching emotion ... and Sanaya did them all. Comedy is the most difficult genre to play, and Sanaya conquered this bastion with ease, showing her versatility as an actress. Her onscreen pairing with her co star Barun Sobti was widely appreciated and adored by fans, and Arshi remains one of her most popular pairings.
After IPK's unexpected end, Sanaya tried her hand at yet another diverse role through Sony TV's Chhanchhan. Unfortunately, this show did not do so well though her performance and pairing with Anuj Sachdeva was appreciated and liked.
After a short break, during which she hosted a few shows, came Colors' Rangrasiya, an intense love story. 'Paro' has been her toughest roles till date, as this was one character that was diametrically opposite to Sanaya's nature. She worked extra hard, especially with the Rajasthani dialect and shooting in rough terrains but once again, her efforts paid off and yet again was another unforgettable character Parvati aka Paro. It has been acknowledged that this was one of her best character portrayal so far.
After Rangrasiya, Sanaya finally took up a show that she had been offered more than once over the last few years - the dance reality show, Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa. With Jhalak, she tried her hand at her second love, dance, and as she said, this gave her, a completely untrained dancer, the opportunity to learn dance from an experienced choreographer. She was the runner up in the show, but walked away with the love of hundreds of thousands of hearts with her effervescent fun nature and zest for learning on the show.
She repeated this opportunity a couple of years later with the couple's dance show, Nach Baliye with her husband, Mohit Sehgal, where the cute couple won millions of hearts with their versatile performances every week. Sanaya shone in all the performances and was regarded as one of the top dancers in the show.
TV fiction and reality done ... what next? After a couple of false starts with new tv shows that didn't get launched, Sanaya has turned to a new frontier the web. And this year has been a treat for Sanaya fans after a drought of two years, where she has featured in multiple projects, and has shone in all.
She started with two short films, Dum Dum Dumroo and Pihu, of which Dum Dum Dumroo has won laurels in the Short Film category in multiple festivals, and won her a few Best Actress awards along the way. She then appeared in a music video with Arijit Taneja, produced by Meet Bros, a well known name in music, in a song by Neha Bhasin, Main Jaandiyan. The soulful song, the beautiful lyrics, the haunting music, and last but by no means least, the beautiful picturization in Goa and sparkling chemistry between Sanaya and Arijit combined to make the song in hit within a week of its release.
Her latest project released in her birthday month, a treat for Sanaya and her fans. Zindabaad, a spy thriller web series from VB on the Web, starred Sanaya along with stalwarts like Vikram Bhatt and Pankaj Dheer, and talented actors Aniruddh Dave and Sanaa Khan, and has garnered praise and appreciation from web audiences. Her portrayal of Sara Sayed is 'real' ... the character deep and thoughtful ... a no-nonsense brisk RAW agent, who is deeply loyal to her country and her colleagues, honest to the core and intelligent ... beauty with brains. Sanaya's subtle nuanced performance makes Sara Sayed come alive on screen and make her way into our hearts. And it was a treat to see her in an action role!!!
Sanaya's natural charm, her sunny nature, her positivity and her friendliness comes through making all those who interact with her like her for the person she is. All those glowing words, appreciation and support from her colleagues in the industry and her close friends are all an ode to the lovely human being that she is.
And now on this day which we look forward to with utmost happiness year after year, our only prayer is that you always remain happy and your sunny smile always charm all you come across. May you always get the best things in life and your life be filled with colours and dreams and hope and love. Here's wishing you a very
Happy Birthday Sanaya!
1. Because she's honest and straight forward, what u see is what u get with her because she is what she is ... no hidden agendas, no false words!
2. Because she has a completely optimistic and positive outlook towards life, she knows how to find the silver line in any dark cloud and make life happy for herself and for everyone around her as she takes the positives out of every negative.
3. Because she gave us Khushi who was like a ray of sunshine in so many of our lives.
4. Because She is very friendly ... makes the atmosphere on the set friendly and positive for everyone and even if someone doesn't talk to her she has no starry airs and would happily talk and break the ice!
5. Because she's a fabulous actress who doesn't just act her characters but projects the character she plays and makes you feel and live her characters with her.
6. Because she is adorably crazy and remains to be so!
7. Because she became our Paro and taught us that 'being gentle and soft doesn't mean you are weak, but that it takes courage to be gentle in a world so cruel.'
8. Because she takes life seriously under that laughing exterior, her work seriously, but not her stardom.
9. Because she is so hardworking and dedicated, she loves her work and gives it her all.
10. Because she does not take any role for granted and gives her 100% to the role.
11. Because she works on her weaknesses so that we finally see the flawless final product on screen.
12. Because she feels for the weak and less fortunate ... be they her staff, the crew, the daily wagers whose livelihoods depend on the shows, and even for the stray animals on the sets. And she fights for people who are weaker than her and sticks to her convictions no matter what!
13. Because she treats everyone alike be it a spot boy or a movie star, and is who she is no matter what!
14. Because she's an intelligent and thinking actress - she thinks about her characters, and works on her portrayal ... she delves into the psyche of her characters and virtually lives them on screen
15. Because she truly cares! If someone is sick she would be the first person to care, to feed them, give medicine or that sunny smile and a warm hug!
16. Because she knows how to be brutally honest but yet be impeccably polite and classy!
17. Because she is so unaffected by her fame and remains down to earth and the real beautiful human being she is even after all these years!
18. Because she has her priorities straight
19. Because she is a sheer professional towards her work and has the best work ethics we have ever seen in a young lady!
20. Because she is incredibly supportive to her co-stars! And because she is generous with her praise and stingy with criticism, except when she is criticizing herself! And because she praises all her co stars regardless of whether the show is a hit or miss and acknowledges their contribution.
21. Because she finds happiness with little things in life.
22. Because she is a very responsible person who understands the gravity of what she has taken up and every single time lives up to all the expectations her team has of her.
23. Because she has a heart that is even more beautiful than her angelic face because her beauty is not skin deep, it comes from the heart.
24. Because be it a success or failure in life - she sees it through to the bitter end, with admirable courage and perseverance!
25. Because she loves to laugh and to make others laugh!
26. Because she doesn't take shortcuts in life, she has worked hard for everything she has achieved!
27. Because she keeps spirits up, even when everyone around her is feeling down ...
28. Because she acknowledges each and every show and character she has played, regardless of hit or flop.
29. Because she doesn't go back on her words and has always been truthful to her fans!
30. Because she would never complain if she is injured, she would take it as a part and parcel of her work and work harder. In fact she would go out of her way to ensure no concession is given to her using that as an excuse!
31. Because every single time she speaks she makes us proud at how sorted and dignified and genuine she is!
32. Because she even today is endearingly unaware how beautiful she is and is unaffected by everything that would turn the head of any normal person!
33. Because she makes Married life seem like a hoot for us unmarried ones.
34. Because amidst all the laughs and teasing she showed us how deep and real her personal life is in a fickle industry where relationships are more often than not used to further careers & gain fame! The way she supported each other during Nach Baliye was truly amazing!
35. Because with Zindabad and playing Sara Syed she showed us the subtlety she has bought to her acting for web . And for all the wonderful experiments she has done this year - dumroo , pihu , main jaandiyan and of course Zindabad .
1. Aapko MJHT mein sab kuch milega, youth show, saas bahu show, sab kuch milega, just keep watching for the next 5 years n u will get everything u want in the show!
2. When Arjun & Mohit tease her about having to learn to cook as she cannot expect to have her saas to cook for her after marriage she happily quips, haan sach mein I would love to marry a chef! So all u chefs out there, I am waiting!'
3. To Mohit & Arjun backstage of the college play, maine kaha in dono ko Vegas jaana chahiye, waha bohot badi badi shows hoti hai, pata hai' and the whole lot of others try to shush her up telling u r on camera!, control urself!' n she goes, haan dono aise...' n again everyone protest trying to stop her n she giggling finishes with theek hai theek hai math jao yaar Bombay mein bhi hota hai!'
4. Arjun talks about his friendships on the MJHT sets and says Sanaya is obviously on top of the list, I know her from since before, Left Right Left mein bhi hum ne saath mein kaam kiya tha.. aur..' & Sanaya goes, jab hamara affair chal raha tha!'
5. Digging in to a full on yummy chocolate cake she goes, Actually aaj kal mein diet kar rahi hu!' n when she is teased pointing at the cake in her hands, she goes, diet karne ke koshish kara rahi hu!'
6. On her b'day in 2010, when asked about MoNaya being just friends, n she goes, agli saal tak koi setting ho jayenge, tension mat ho, sab bata denge!'
7. On her b'day in 2010, at the end she says I would like to thank Saas Bahu aur Saazish kyunki har saal meri b'day pe who log, even though mein bolt hi hu Chocolate cake lekar aao phir bhi hamesha Black Forest cake leke aathe hai!' n goes on to thank further! (For the record - never again did SBS forget her chocolate cake! LOL)
8. When we went to Lucknow, in whatever vehicle we sat driver used to ask us chickn ki yaha le jao' aur mein soch rahi thi kya Laknow mein achcha chicken khaane ko milta hai!' LOL
9. In the episode shoot after guest house one, when she is given the stethoscope she keeps it on Barun's chest, listens for a while with a confused look and goes Pathar ka dil hai, pathar! Kuch sunai nahi de raha hai!'
10. The resignation letter she writes off screen which is all of Sanaya's creation! AR Group of companies subject resignation to whom so ever it may concern. This is to bring to your kind notice that I hate you, you loser, piece of beep you deserve the worst, ******'
11. In the Teej episode shoot when asked what they were doing after saying they were accidently getting married she asks the reporters for wedding gifts! dahej nahi maang rahi hu, gift maang rahi hu, shaadi mein ayi hu paise do!' n actually goes, arre paise do mike lo!'
12. Her message to her brother for Rakshabandhan, Mein apne bhai ko ek message bhejne wali hu, This is for uNauj, I loveee uuu and happy Rakshabandhan & now that u make sooo much money send me some!'
13. On what kind of daily shows you will be taking up?
We are ready to offer some steamy scenes ek do scenes bonus bhi mil jayenge, ab jo hamari shaadi ho gayi hai!
14. The production house decided to set Khushi on fire! They were like let's light something up. So they were like light up Khushi!'
15. Waise bhi Khushi jeens aur T-shirts pehenni waali thi. Lekin jaise hamare director ne entry mara, usne bola, NAHIII!! Meri heroine dupatta pehenengi!' in a bit as an afterthought, 'along with the suit obviously!'
16. When a speculation on one Khushi having 3 suitors after her at once she says, mere pati ko na massage karna... he should know how to massage well & he should know how to cook well! Bas yeh do choti choti cheeze.. saath saath mein good looking ho, rich ho, aise waise...'
17. To Barun after the mango juice scene, Tere bachpan mein tune kabhie susu nahi kiya?'
18. Khushi slapping Arnav in the guise of killing a mosquito and afterwards, Mein bohot kush hu! Aajmeri sari kwaishein puri ho gayi hai! Meine Barun Sobtiko tappar mara! Yeh scene, matlab meri itne mahinoki hard work ka phal hai!' and proceeds to give a thank u speech I would like to thank my mom & dad, I would like to thank the writers, the screenplay writer, the dialogue writers, aap logone sachmein... thank you very very much! Aaplogoneke bina yeh kabhi nahi ho pata'
19. She gets this set of gifts from a fan, most of it is for her & after thanking for her personal gifts n her own box of chocolates she lands her hands on the box of chocolate meant for the whole team & seeing it's also chocolate she goes, This is also chocolate!! OHHH Nobody is getting this!! Mistake, u all shouldn't have given it to me! Anyway I just want to clarify things, Anjali doesn't like chocolates' looking shocked, cz its too sweet according to her! Barun doesn't like chocolates' looking a little worried, mami likes it.. and so does nani..' n then with a conspiratory look goes, but they don't know!sooo..' n finally says happily, 'ok no I am gonna give this to them, cz u gave me a separate box!'
20. Jaya Parvati joh wrat hai na, obviously its something to do with the husband' n giving Anuj a scowling look continues, kash mein yeh wrat nahi rakti aur yeh..' gesturing him breaking neck n dying n going to heaven, 'aur phir aata meri teesra Manav!'
21. After stuffing herself with samosa on CC sets patting her tummy lovingly she says, 'yeh jo meri pet mein paap pal rahi hai na' and when Anuj tease about it being a samosa, she agrees to it saying 'isiliye samosawala ne baap ban gaya!'
22. As ur role Paro, what kind of message would u like to convey to your fans?
Sanaya : *very seriously and solemnly* I would like to say, Don't be like Paro! *Suneri, Maitili giggle*
Ananya exclaims : WHATT?? Shocked i would say the opposite!!
San : what rubbish! Don't be like Paro! Some man is like is treating her like this and he has taken her hostage! NO!! Kick his ASS!! ok? If u are in my place, *turns to Ananaya and says seeing her saying NO* : what rubbish! If u r in Paro's place Kick Rudra's ASS!! And kick *she is about to point at Mohini and says to 'kick her ass too!'*
23. 'You know how rats are, they nibble away and you can't feel them.. toh subha jab mein uti toh, chuha ne mujhe kaata pair par' concocting a cock and bull story for us instead of telling what really happened!!
24. Interviewer asks, "something that u remember that someone had done really special for u, even if u don't wanna name that person. On a valentines day or in love."
Sanaya goes, " no no I have had a very sad life (continuing pretty sadly) see no matter, I mean even though people probably think like find it hard to believe, like 'oohh she must have been wooed by a lot of guys' NO! Never! *Emphasizing* NEVER!! Like i remember valentines day that used to go by in college and people used to be like planning their days, and i used to be like, EVEN MY FRIENDS Don't ask me!! I don't need like a 'date' to ask me, somebody! And then my father would be like 'baby u come with me, we will do dinner on valentines day' 'So ya no, I have not really been wooed'
25. I can't believe this!! I really can't believe this! I never thought I will get a forty on this show! I never thought! Thank you, agar aap aur achche performances, OMGGG I am so excited! I can't believe this! Mommm daddd I love youu!!
26. Jai claimed he was a very serious choreographer and all, and then I think he met me!
27. Kya friendship? Kaha hai hum friends? This is strictly professional!! (to a flummoxed Jai)
28. Oh are u serious, this is my gift? ooohh so sweet! Kitne kameene dosth hai mere!!
29 . During ITA 2015, when asked about being nervous for stage performances - We have been judged so much in our life that there is no more nervousness, I know if I make a mistake they will put a clapping shot or close up dikha denge!
30. On being asked if the ITA trophy is in your hand what would you say to it-I do not talk to trophies, I am not demented!
31. What is happening in your current life?
(during Ariel campaign)Abhi kuch nahin, ab hum gharpe ariel ke saath kapde dho rahe hain.
32. How has life changed after marriage?
We do jhadu-pocha together, dusting together, kapde saath mein sukhate hain, its very romantic, very very romantic.
33. On their house help leaving for vacation
As soon as we were married our house help left on vacation "main ja raha hoon, ab ye ghar sambhalna, ab main is ladki lo sikhata hoon, house wife hona kya hai"
34. Sargun's party "Main to Jaani dushman hoon, I am the vamp in this party"
35. Her crazy post on Instagram on being jealous of ashish's glorious mane ." When your male costar has longer and better hair than yours . Also in the Zindabad press meet when asked about vikram bhatt's acting prowess she said " he is very good , aur Kuch Kehane ki choice Bhi Nahin hai , he is the producer ".
1. Vikram Bhatt
Sanaya is a stupendous actor and in one word, electrifying.
2. Siddhant Sachdev
She is lovely , easy to work with , professional and a powerhouse of talent.
3. Aniruddh Dave
She is very co operative and professional and you can see our comfort and chemistry in our scenes together in Zindabaad.
4. Neha Bhasin
When I saw the video , I was like where do I fit in . Sanaya is so good , her expressions ... no wonder she is loved so much.
Sanaya is my favorite actress.
For Gunjan. For Paro/ Myrah. For Khushi. For always being the muse & inspiring the writer to do better! God bless!
The things I like the most about Sanaya are the facts that she is very
On KWK I would love to take Sanaya Irani with me. A valentine partner? Sanaya, Only Sanaya.
''Sanaya is very lively, she is a very good friend of mine, she is a wonderful person that is why I can say it is very easy to be friends with Sanaya." "My onscreen chemistry with Sanaya is khatarnak. However, off screen we enjoy a lot. Sanaya is cool and calm as a person. It is great to have a co-star like her." She's a good luck Charm for everyone"
We just love her and we all love her.
It was very early on when we were shooting our promo we were just hanging out that day and and the comments she was making, I just found hilarious. And I came home on that day and I was like ' I love that girl!!'. And ever since then on every week, she just started being my support system. I don't know why, I don't know what good I have done but she has just been so wonderful to me as a person. I think I fell sick in the second week and she was just the person to help me through it. She was feeding me, making she sure I was having enough food, enough water and I... really love her for that. And I think now, she has really got a place in my heart forever. Just for being.. she has taken that role of my friend and I really really love her for that. She is such a gorgeous endearing human being. And I really really love Sanaya.
Sanaya is a crazy girl. I have never seen one like her. Bahut masti karti hai woh. She is not at all like Paro. Sanaya is very down-to-earth, she is very funny.
She did a super job of playing Khushi Kumari Gupta, She worked really hard and made Khushi Kumari Gupta come to life.
Beautiful human being and a brilliant performer. Due to Sanaya's hard work, her shows has reached to this level now and I'm very fortunate that I got one of television's biggest and most talented faces in my second show itself and Nautanki films is very lucky that she has worked with us.
I like Sanaya, I find her a complete package which includes good looks, acting skills and she is an entertainer.
Sanaya is one of the best on TV and would love to work with her.
I envy Sanaya's body and she is a very good actress
She is very professional and hard working. Even being such a big star of the industry, she always shows keen interest to learn. Working with her, is a treat. As she is so calm minded and never throws tantrum on the sets.
I met beautiful people through Chhanchhan like Sanaya Irani. She is one of best persons I have ever met in life, who is so sweet and genuine. I have spent some of the best times with her on the sets.
Sanaya is cute, sweet, bubbly and sexy.
"My experience with Sanaya is very good. She is a fabulous person." "She has really helped me a lot while shooting for the show. While doing a romantic scene where I need to hold her and look into her eyes, if I get nervous, she would say, 'It's okay. Don't be nervous'. So she is very co-operative and helpful. She is also very bold in that sense." We are good friends and that reflects on-screen too. Sanaya is cool and chilled about everything.
She's very good and a very nice human being...Always fun loving... She's kinda fun...It was good to work with her and she is very hardworking..!!!
I must say Sanaya Irani is the best one to work with... she is simple, sweet, caring and very friendly. I feel all the news against Sanaya being a tantrum queen and not a friendly girl is just a rumour as she is a fabulous person.
No matter what, Sanaya has always had the most consistent track record in the television industry, acting in films like Fanaa and participating in reality shows as the host of many and other guest appearances. Her lovely sweet charm and aura is what makes her so loved!
Sanaya has the most beautiful eyes and she's such a beautiful co actor to work with and is so easy and comforting.
Sanaya's a great person and she's very supportive of all our international markets.
Indeed she is a very good dancer and a kind hearted person too which comes out in her dancing and acting. She is gorgeous. I love to work with her.
She's very sweet, And very very funny.. Like a comedy #BarbieDoll.
Sanaya was the bubbliest little thing on the set of Left right and left.
Sanaya's a lovely girl. I've really enjoyed working with her. As a person, she's wonderful.
Sanaya is a complete sweetheart.
She's a really nice person. It was a nice experience shooting with Sanaya.
#SANAYA you totally killed it tonight!!!!!! #Salute!!!! #SanayaOnJhalak #JhalakReloaded.
Sanaya you have a wonderful smile, a charm that has won the popularity of so many people and the rest takes over because of your sincerity.
She is very hard working. Even if I sit down tired she won't sit down. She would make me get up and make me dance.
You are my angel Sanaya. You have improved so much. I thank god for making me your partner in Jhalak.
Dancing with this gem of a person this week.
"I usually do not make friends at my workplace but here everyone is extremely friendly and nice and everyone is really sweet like Sanaya, Ashish... I usually meet them and the three of us are called the 'Chaudharis' of 'Jhalak' because we have a reputation of sitting and doing panchayat and talking in between our rehearsals. We are basically having a good time,"
I have been interacting with Sanaya (Sanaya Irani) and Kavita (Kavita Kaushik) and both seem to be extremely sweet.
42. Abigail Pande
She is very lovable in general! Very lovable! I don't know how to explain it in words.. and because it's SANAYA!! She HAS done a lot of work in the past. So you know initially I thought maybe she will have an attitude of her own, maybe she won't like talking. But she is a cutie! She is so funny when she laughs and you know she makes everyone laugh.
43. Bharati Singh
Sanaya mujhe bohot pyarisi, matlab duniya se pare jhallisi, todisi befikresi, cutesi lagta..
44. Pritam & Amanjot
Sanaya is so full of energy, life. Meine bohot samei badh koi aise ladki ko dekha joh off screen on screen dono ke saat is so upbeat, lagta hai bohot achcha hai and her energy seems so positive
You deserve happiness, love and, most of all, fun on your special day. Have a great birthday with all the love, laughter and joy you deserve.happy birthday sanaya my sunshine. may all your wishes come true because you deserve all the happiness in the world .
Happy birthday Sanaya It's been a privilege watching you onscreen through the years and become your fan simply for the person that you are and for the passion that you bring to your craft. Really wish and hope to see more of you onscreen be it through whichever medium in the coming years.
Loads of love,
Abhinaya ( hey Devi maiyya )
Mirror mirror on the wall who is the sweetest of them all?
It is indeed the girl we love the most & her name is Sanaya for all!!!
Coming to my life as the quirky, funny goofball Khushi Kumari Gupta, who gave me laughs when I needed a smile more than anything else, like your name u have remained the proverbial 'khushi' in my life all these years!
I love u so much! And look up to you as a wonderful role model! Thank you for being there even without knowing for me at every dark moment in my life for the past 6 years. It meant so much more than you could possibly imagine because there were days you literally kept me breathing.
May your beautiful smile always keep shining brighter
and may your beautiful heart always be filled with only the happiest of things...
And may every candle that decorate your birthday cake be one more wish fulfilled..
May every bite from that chocolate cake I know you are waiting to stuff your face with be infinitely sweet just like you are..
Wishing you health, wealth and happiness and a lifetime of love among your loved ones..
Lots of love
Have a wonderful birthday I wish your everyday to be filled with your gorgeous smile,lots of love and happiness. You are like sunshine to me. Keep spreading love and positivity. May God bless you with all the luck and success.Please come back soon. We all are missing you badly.
Our dearest Sanaya
A very happy birthday to you . May the coming year give you lots of love and happiness and as a greedy fan a role you will finally get excited to do and say yes too LOL
Following your career for the past 6 yrs or so and thank you so much for all the joy you have given in all the roles you have played as well as your stupendous innings in both the dance reality shows .
You are a beautiful person in and out and at the same time your strong will , inner strength and your ability to say it as it is , is commendable .
Here's wishing for a great year for you both personal and professional . Keep smiling , stay cheerful and spread your sunshine everywhere .
Lots of love
The birds are singing and the sun is shining. It's a special day for the special Person who brings joy to the world. "Happy Birthday, sunshine!!!! " Love you Sanaya Irani !!!!!! God bless you ...
Sanaya you're a real sweetheart. You're a spoonful of sugar, a drop of syrup and a dot of honey. Have the sweetest birthday ever. " Happy Birthday Sanaya " Love you Sanaya Irani ... God Bless you ...
My wishes for your birthday include a lifetime of laughter, a passing acquaintance with life's worries and tons of big dreams fulfilled. May all your fantasies become reality because you are so worthy. "Happy Birthday Sanaya" Love you ... God Bless you ...
rest friends and family as you ceThis is a virtual hug and a digital kiss for your birthday. Here's wishing that you get the warmest hugs and kisses from dealebrate your birthday today. "Happy Birthday Sanaya" love you so much ... God Bless you ...
By your examples, you have shown us goodness and light and truth. I know you will continue to be a shining example as you face another year. Thank you for being you, and Happy Birthday Sanaya... love you ... God Bless you ...
Sanaya may all of your wishes come true this year. Happy Birthday to a wonderful person and great human-being! I hope many years of blessings follow you wherever you go! "Happy Birthday Sanaya "
Love you Sanaya ... God Bless You ...
Today is your birthday! May you receive even more blessings than you ask for, and may all good things continue to come your way. Happy Birthday! Life is what you make of Keep making yours count each and every day. The skies are clear for you at all times. Happy Birthday!
The world became a little brighter by this day because you were born on this special day . Wishing a happy birthday Sanaya ... love you ... God Bless you ...
May your special day be filled with lots of gifts, love, wonderful memories and of course a big cake! Happy birthday Sanaya ... love you ... God Bless you...
Wishing happy birthday to that person who can easily turn my tears into a laugh. May all the dreams of your life will come true in this coming year! Happy birthday Sanaya. Love you ... God Bless you ...
Baar, baar din yeh aye, baar baar hum yeh gaye, tum jiyo hazaro saal, yeh hamari arazoo...happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Sanaya, happy birthday to you. Wishing you a year full of health and happiness and a brand new successful show. Enjoy your birthday.
I may not have enough words to explain my feelings but what I know is that watching you on screen has been a great joy. You are a person who always deserves the best and obviously nothing less. Thank you for being yourself and do what makes you happy and satisfied. Thank you for never let anyone dampen your spirit and ambition. Thank you for being Sanaya and spreading little happiness in our life. Keep Slaying.
Wishing you a very Happy birthday...
Happy Birthday dearest Sanaya
It's been 6+ years since I know and my love for you only increases every day
There's something magical about you. I love how your inner beauty reflects on your face. May god bless you. Have a fantastic year Missing you
Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. "Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day...Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday! "Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires!
A Verse For You Sanaya, My First Ever
Never before have I followed 'celebrities'
That, I feared, would give me 'Diabetes'
You so intrigued me with your personality
That, I got drawn to your speciality
Find your conversations warm & charming
That candidness & honesty, I find disarming
My fondness for you, though not who I am
That, I have embraced as a joyous guilt pleasure
Your infectious smile & chirpy demeanor
That has made me a 'Sanayaholic', Whatever
Much enjoyed your work I have, dear
That much I want more to keep me in cheer
I aspire you reach heights of success in life & career
That, you are worthy of is how I feel as your admirer
I am penning this Poem, my first I assure you
That surely must tell you how much I miss you
On your this Birthday, shower you with Tons of wishes
That blissfully Happy you are Now & Forever.
Introductory Write-Up : Dia [DiyaS]
To know her is to love her : Dia [DiyaS]
A woman of substance : Sunara [princessunara]
Industry quotes on Sanaya: Sunara [princessunara]
Craziness we love to celebrate:
Sunara [princessunara]& Anisha [BillyJean.]
We love her because She is Sanaya:
Dia [DiyaS], Sunara [princessunara] & Ash [Newbiesoapfan]
The Collectors[Help In collecting messages & gifts] -
Dia [DiyaS],Shivi [-Zesty-] & Guinea [Guinea]
All the title tags & banners : .
Dia [DiyaS] & Priyanka [xMic.Dropx]
Finally a big thank you to everyone who have helped us to make this thread so grand.
Also a round of thank you to all the members who took some time out to help in this thread by providing their write-ups and their contributions. We are indebted to all of you.
Shout out to everyone who took out their valuable time to send gifts and their thoughtful wishes for our Lovely Sunshine Sanaya, you all have equally helped us to make this thread and we sincerely appreciate the same.
Last but not the least, all of us hope that you get to see this thread Sanaya because this thread is made purely on the sheer love we all have for you and Once again here's wishing you a very very happy birthday!
T h a n k Y o u!
Topic started by DiyaS
Last replied by ILuvFawadSanaya