Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Shri_12

Kudos to you for writing the story. Already read twice. I love it when fictional characters deal with real life issues in a practical way. You did the exact thing. Fertility issues are common in today's world and the way Samaina are going through it is realistic. 

In real life there may or may not be a happy ending bit I wish Samaina have a happy ending. 
Update soon. 

Hey Shri! Nice to meet you here! Wow! Am I honoured! Thank you so much! Yes- it is a very real and a very prevalent scenario...wanted to showcase a different side of their family life or lack of it and how SamAina cope up with it! πŸ˜Š
Love
Sur
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yudkbh30

I seriously cried on reading this

😭 so so so Beautiful 
MY SAMAINA 
Love it

Aww thanks dear! Glad it had the potential to touch your heart! πŸ˜³
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidrev

Wow what a post. Really good. It's really a different thought.  I expected that ssmeer will take all the blame on him. He is such a gem. They are adorable couple who never leave the other in trouble. 

Very nice write-up dear. Your writings are really fabulous. They are kids for each other. They don't need another kid. Love their bonding. 
Thanks for the pm dear. Keep up your good work.
Enjoyed reading to the core. πŸ‘
❀️

Hey dear! Thank you so much! Haha- so you know Sameer so well! Indeed a gem for keeping safe all life long! πŸ˜Š Samaina are kids...their true selves with each other- the understanding goes beyond words!
I'm happy that you are enjoying my work dear and hope you'd continue to do so in future as well! 
Love
Sur
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ross11

Beautiful piece of work Sur. Emotional roller coaster. 

Though I was not into this fanfic world earlier but now when I decided to write more, wanted to know what is there in the market. πŸ˜†
I loved the part where after knowing fact Sam takes shower and you have perfectly portrayed his condition and his earlier imaginations. It's purely a gender thingπŸ˜‰...Kudos for making it real and believable. 

Hey Ross! 
Welcome to the gang! πŸ˜† Padharo! Aur kuch badhiya sa likh ke de do humko! πŸ˜ƒ
Haha...yes the shower scene- yep it is very gender specific...πŸ˜ƒ the formula works for Sameer πŸ˜†
Glad you enjoyed the tale! 
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radkam

Very beautifully written sur! I totally love how Naina can c thru him...how transparent he is that she reads him even before he writes it! Plz continue soon!

Hey Radhika! Thank you so much dear! Yep- Naina sees thru him and as you've wonderfully put it- reads him before he writes it! Wow! Would update soon! πŸ˜Š
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 68samaina

That was really really Osam. .. 
Quite interesting story having all emotions at their place...
Eagerly waiting for the next update😊

Thanks dear! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kiely

Loved it. 

Waiting for the next part. 
The way you have written is exactly so true to their characters. Kudos 

Do you have links to your other stories where Naina is pregnant or Samaina are married? 
I have read your story Unexpectedly Expected and I love it. Would love to read more from your side. 

Hey Kiely! 
Thank you so much for the flattering comment! 
Ahh! I do have a collection of stories on Samaina...but this is my first one on pregnancy! πŸ˜³ If you want to read some of my other works, you can find the index link in my signature! I'm so glad you like Expectedly Unexpected! πŸ˜³
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anuridi

New story [:D/] and thanks for the pm . Very different take on Samaina.. The emotions are very well expressed in your words and story as a whole!!

Hey Anuridi! Thank you so much dear! I'm glad I could deliver upto the expectations here! 
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali33

Padhai se break liya ye padhne k liye πŸ˜†

SamAina are trying for a child.. But again, destiny has to play dirty!!
But there are chances.. Aur ummeed pe to duniya kayam h😊

I loved how you expressed Sameer's emotions here.. It's kind of a stereotype that not having a child affects the woman very badly.. But the man is also equally shattered😭

Hey Anjali! Padhai se break leke aayi...hope it refreshed you! πŸ˜³
Wahin to...life is not a bed of roses...lekin hope nai to kuch nai! πŸ˜ƒ
Correct- both the man and the woman are equally affected by such a happening! 
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gugul

Beautiful story and the emotions are so well brought out. Just loved it. The pain a girl goes through emotionally when she is trying to conceive but is not successful is something which can't be explained easily. The inner turmoils, frustrations and helplessness can't be understood unless a girl herself faces the pain. I know as I had gone through this for three years...the innumerable visits to doc, scans, medicines, injections!! So I can very well understand what Naina is going through. The best part is her biggest support her Sameer is with her like a mountain and he will be always there.

Now I want to read how are they facing the issues together and how is Sameer protecting her from the taunts of society! 

Do update soon...!!

Hey Gugul! Wow! I'm glad I could portray it that realistically! I can imagine the trauma one has to undergo in the process...and yes, the one who faces it can better relate to it! It just seems to be a vicious cycle for some, not knowing when or if it will happen...if it doesn't, try again n again! πŸ˜•
In times like these, both the husband n wife need to understand and be there for each other!