Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: mehraan

Wats rong wit u SURRR??!! How cme ur not happy n satisfied wit tis...I very welll connected to the plot n their emotions n loved tis new take ...hurdle in their married life...!!Im sure together they will pass tis test  tooo!! VERY beautifully written...

OMG Meher!!  Thank you so much dear! Bas wahin na...I sometimes (ok many times feel things are not upto the mark na hehe)...I'm so happy that you commented here...I can't really say about the youngsters here...but those amongst us who are married, have or are yet to experience motherhood do understand the trials and tribulations that come alongside it! Thrilled to see you connected with the characters of the story here and their emotions! 
Thank you! 
Love
Sur 
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjalijain0804

I loved it!!! It was perfect nd ur words are awsowaw I can feel there emotions... Plz update next part soon 

Hey Anjali! Thank you so much! It honours me to think that I could portray the emotions of my characters so effectively here! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Would update as soon as I can dear!
Love
Sur
Radkam thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Very beautifully written sur! I totally love how Naina can c thru him...how transparent he is that she reads him even before he writes it! Plz continue soon!
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princesswarrior

This is one of the best pieces I have read so far..โญ๏ธ...  Absolutely lovely, fabulous ๐Ÿ‘and a bit touching ๐Ÿ˜ญpiece of writing.  The story wasn't a fairy tale but something which many couples (unfortunately)  face in this real world. I could easily connect and understand thier situation.๐Ÿ‘  Their conversation was sweet yet simple,  something what you expect from a normal ' real world ' couple.  You did a great job here๐Ÿ‘. Keep it up .๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ You described their emotions really well...  Bravo.๐Ÿ‘  Eagerly waiting for the next part.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† Update soon...  

Regards
Inayat 

Hey dear Inayat! Nice to hear from you!  
Wow! Thank you for such a flattering comment!
I know right...life is not all rosy rosy as all those of us who are quite young feel it to be (thanks to Bollywood ๐Ÿ˜†)...I wanted to show that Samaina are with each other despite having such a major void in their life...something which neither of them had expected...but God has his own ways and plans! During such situations, it is very important for the couple to support each other and care for each other- doesn't matter who's the one with problems...love requires togetherness not just in joy, but in sorrow as well! And I wanted to show Samaina want to experience parenthood together...and not leave the other one out! 
Would update soon!
Love
Sur
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SixteenAgain

Sur, this is so beautifully written! Why the questions in your mind?? The emotions, dialogue and behaviour of characters is just spot on.
Hey May! Thank you so much yaar! I don't know...I felt I hadn't done as good a job with the writing But am glad you and many of the other readers feel quite the opposite! 
Life is like this... just when we think we have found our paradise, life tosses a challenge our way with the potential to shatter our idea of paradise.
Exactly! And what matters is what we do to the people we love in moments like these, which shapes our future with them! 
Most women grow up with the idea that they do not fulfill their life's purpose till they become mothers. It is so closely tied in with our sense of identity. Probably is similar for men too.. maybe a few degrees less.
Yup yup true! And for Sameer and Naina...they had perhaps taken it for granted...like many of the couples in love or in marital bliss that they could have a child whenever they wanted to- just wait till when things are settled down and all- while that seems a perfect idea, life is under no obligation to give us what we want (borrowed from Margaret Mitchell)! A tragedy seems alien until it strikes one! 
Sameer wanting to protect her form being disillusioned with herself is so endearing and also the true mark of deep love. Naina is a smart cookie and might probably realise that the issue lies with her once the treatment starts but just knowing how much he wants to protect her from all the pain will make all the difference.
Yes...Sameer just wanted to do anything to protect Naina from the pain! He blurted out the lie without even thinking about it! And yes Naina would figure out soon probably, but his actions would mean a lot more to her than they did now! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Kudos for taking on such a sensitive but important topic! ๐Ÿค—

Thanks May! Yes, it is a sensitive topic but I wanted to write upon it, inspired by stories of Naina getting pregnant unwantedly or wantedly...I had this thought in mind...what if she couldn't and I wrote this one down! 
I'm thrilled to see you liked it! 
Love
Sur
Kiely thumbnail
Loved it. 
Waiting for the next part. 
The way you have written is exactly so true to their characters. Kudos 

Do you have links to your other stories where Naina is pregnant or Samaina are married? 
I have read your story Unexpectedly Expected and I love it. Would love to read more from your side. 
anuridi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
New story [:D/] and thanks for the pm . Very different take on Samaina.. The emotions are very well expressed in your words and story as a whole!!
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Padhai se break liya ye padhne k liye ๐Ÿ˜†
SamAina are trying for a child.. But again, destiny has to play dirty!!
But there are chances.. Aur ummeed pe to duniya kayam h๐Ÿ˜Š

I loved how you expressed Sameer's emotions here.. It's kind of a stereotype that not having a child affects the woman very badly.. But the man is also equally shattered๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by Anjali33 - 5 years ago
gugul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful story and the emotions are so well brought out. Just loved it. The pain a girl goes through emotionally when she is trying to conceive but is not successful is something which can't be explained easily. The inner turmoils, frustrations and helplessness can't be understood unless a girl herself faces the pain. I know as I had gone through this for three years...the innumerable visits to doc, scans, medicines, injections!! So I can very well understand what Naina is going through. The best part is her biggest support her Sameer is with her like a mountain and he will be always there.
Now I want to read how are they facing the issues together and how is Sameer protecting her from the taunts of society! 

Do update soon...!!
68samaina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samaina_1990

I agree with you completely! Life isn't all rosy as predicted! Everyone faces challenges in their lives and at points like these, the woman does need the support of her husband the most. I have seen cases around me and the most important thing is to have faith that it can happen..coz if one loses hope, then it takes a toll on the reproductive health as well and they feel resigned to fate. And along with the woman, the man has to double up- hide his own pain so that his wife remains positive and cared for. Whether it is the man or the woman with the issues- the support has to be mutual. 
Samaina could've had a happy ending, but one never does know right. This is God's way of testing their love and togetherness- the promises they made to be besides each other no matter what! 
I'm glad you understood the turmoil of the couple here! Let's see what happens in the next update! :)
Sur

That was really really Osam. .. 
Quite interesting story having all emotions at their place...
Eagerly waiting for the next update๐Ÿ˜Š