Shalooran thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Awesome writing. Please update soon
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shalooran

Awesome writing. Please update soon

Thanks dear! πŸ˜Š Would try to do this weekend! 
mystique123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sur dear, I earnestly feel you should never ever be apprehensive of your story telling skill. You just weave magic with your words and the choice of topic, well take a bow sweet heart β€οΈ
One word to describe the story: marvelous πŸ‘  The plot is so realistic wherein we have seen the life tumbling down for many because of being childless. Our society even today is nurtured on the belief that a woman is complete only when she bears a child. Little did they realize the pressure and grief it bestows on those who could not.

Though this is just a story, the turmoil, the anxiety, the grief, the fear, it all got etched in my heart. Hats off to you Sur. Even in the midst of it, all I could see was the protective shield of Sameer around his Naina. How badly he wanted to keep her away from the pain and anguish.My eyes welled up on seeing his gesture and actions of how he composed himself and regained his confidence, how he took it on himself and assured all the peace in the world for the love of his life. He rekindled their paradise with such a heart warming act.

Loved it Sur, for its plot, narration and for awakening hope in Sameer and Naina. β­οΈ
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mystique123

Sur dear, I earnestly feel you should never ever be apprehensive of your story telling skill. You just weave magic with your words and the choice of topic, well take a bow sweet heart β€οΈ

My dear lovely Isha! πŸ˜³ Ab main kya bolun! Tumne itni tareef kar di ki ab I'm blushing πŸ˜³πŸ€—Thank you so much love- you've no idea how each bit of appreciation and encouragement inspires me! 
One word to describe the story: marvelous πŸ‘  The plot is so realistic wherein we have seen the life tumbling down for many because of being childless. Our society even today is nurtured on the belief that a woman is complete only when she bears a child. Little did they realize the pressure and grief it bestows on those who could not.
Yes dear- this is sadly a commonplace occuring even today and probably more so these days. In our hectic lives, we see people spend a major chunk of their youth in trying to carve a future for themselves, to settle academically, professionally and then in matrimony. Yet the stress this life brings has led to infertility being a really prevalent occurrence, which actually inspired me to deviate a bit from the happily ever after and write on this topic. It is painful to see them trying to smile, when couples all around them are blessed with kids. Similar is the situation of Sameer and Naina here, and despite their love for each other, they are both facing the trauma associated individually, trying not to sadden the other.  

Though this is just a story, the turmoil, the anxiety, the grief, the fear, it all got etched in my heart. Hats off to you Sur. Even in the midst of it, all I could see was the protective shield of Sameer around his Naina. How badly he wanted to keep her away from the pain and anguish.My eyes welled up on seeing his gesture and actions of how he composed himself and regained his confidence, how he took it on himself and assured all the peace in the world for the love of his life. He rekindled their paradise with such a heart warming act.
Sabse pehle toh- the word Paradise stood out! And you know why! πŸ˜† Well, isn't Sameer our beloved Matt Farrell, who definitely wants to be surrounded by his progeny, but nothing matters to him more than the well-being of his beloved wife! πŸ˜ƒ And in circumstances like these, it is the support of a couple to each other that matters the most. 
Loved it Sur, for its plot, narration and for awakening hope in Sameer and Naina. β­οΈ
Thank you so much Isha!! πŸ€— You are a real gem! πŸ˜³

Isha! My comments in bold! 
Love
Sur

mystique123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Isha! My comments in bold! 
Love
Sur

Sur sach bolu toh Matt and Paradise dint come to my mind while I was penning down this piece but since you have reminded me of Matt, guess its time for us to fangirl on Matt and Zack again πŸ˜†
Edited by mystique123 - 5 years ago
Ishq-high thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You really know how to tackle a difficult subject.
Very well done
Waiting for the next part
Thanks for the PM
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yashimalhotra

You really know how to tackle a difficult subject.

Very well done
Waiting for the next part
Thanks for the PM

Thank you so much Yashi! Your appreciation means a lot to me! πŸ˜Š
Rahul126545 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Plz update this TS..and exceptedly unexpected.. waiting eagerly...update please
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rahul126545

Plz update this TS..and exceptedly unexpected.. waiting eagerly...update please

Hi Rahul! Thanks! Would update either of the two today! πŸ˜Š
shravyarao thumbnail

Sur, this was.. πŸ‘ I really don't have any words. This was heart touching, the way Sameer stood like a shield trying to protect her from knowing the truth and standing tall against the force that is trying to knock them down. Such a well written piece man. Hatts off for the topic. Dil le lo ❀️Edited by shravyarao - 5 years ago