Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
yes, I have come to like his character. The actor does such a good job; he's a natural. Makes me laugh so much. He's honest. We know who he is. Plus, I have been surprised by his genuine care for Mauli. I have stated elsewhere that I think Rajdeep could change for a good woman--doesn't mean she has to love him back. I feel Rajdeep probably never knew a good woman, perhaps it would make a difference.

I would like the writers to flesh out his character a little more. We should get a little back story on him. I would watch his journey.
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiransgirl

yes, I have come to like his character. The actor does such a good job; he's a natural. Makes me laugh so much. He's honest. We know who he is. Plus, I have been surprised by his genuine care for Mauli. I have stated elsewhere that I think Rajdeep could change for a good woman--doesn't mean she has to love him back. I feel Rajdeep probably never knew a good woman, perhaps it would make a difference.

I would like the writers to flesh out his character a little more. We should get a little back story on him. I would watch his journey.

his flashback and childhood is interesting to watch if cvs show those things in serial..

Originally posted by: kiransgirl

Er, he is someone who tried to pimp his wife out for business projects and killed his own baby. Are you sure someone like him can 'change for the better'?
Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Noway no sympathy for such an abuser. But atleast Rajdeep is what he is on the face and you know how to deal with such a person. But nandini toh aasteen ki saap nikli. People like nandini are more dangerous.
kiransgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

Er, he is someone who tried to pimp his wife out for business projects and killed his own baby. Are you sure someone like him can 'change for the better'?

yeah I am  and I feel so good about myself that I won't even blame his behavior on patriarchy😆😉
Edited by kiransgirl - 5 years ago
yeah I am  and I feel so good about myself that I won't even blame his behavior on patriarchy😆😉

That's why me and several others tried to teach you what 'patriarchy' means. ðŸ˜›

Okay, so domestic violence, rape and forced prostitution are not outcomes of patriarchy. Looks like there's a lot to learn for me in this world. 
Saazhumsafars thumbnail
Sad state of affairs when more people feel for rajdeep than nandini.
In our love for a character(mauli in this case) we often become senseless and blind.

Sexual,physical,verbal abuse;forced pimping out,leaving your wife to die on the road after repeated kicks in the stomach when she was pregnant>>>>>being extremely ungrateful,conscienceless and breaking your friend's heart and trust.
Yeah, and some people now want Rajdeep to be paired opposite Mauli. I mean, WHAT THE...?🤣
Rajdeep is a psychopath and a sadist. Even jail isn't fit for him. 
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saazhumsafars

In our love for a character(mauli in this case) we often become senseless and blind.

Sexual,physical,verbal abuse;forced pimping out,leaving your wife to die on the road after repeated kicks in the stomach when she was pregnant>>>>>being extremely ungrateful,conscienceless and breaking your friend's heart and trust.

aaj  ki episode main nandini ki besharmi ki samne rajdeep bechara laga...🤣
gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

[/QUOTE]
today i even voted for yes
because its really tough to control nandini like woman who is animal jo khula chod do toh sabko kaat legi