do you have any sympathy for rajdeep??

Poll Choice
yes
no
Login To Vote
Posted: 5 years ago
do you have any sympathy for rajdeep??
No sympathy as he doesnt deserve it...but his character is comic and his dialogue r good...
no why would any1 have sympathy for him.

I have only recently started watching the show and I like him BT been reading wat he did in the past.

nandini and kunal affair has not hurt him in anyway he doesn't seem to even like the girl.

I want a redemption track for him so I can pair him off with mauli

they hot together
seriously 4 votes for yes?😲
I mean Nandini's EMA has nothing to do with what Rajdeep is i.e. a bustard how can anyone sympathise with him?
What a question??   👎🏼    
Originally posted by sandiab

no why would any1 have sympathy for him.

I have only recently started watching the show and I like him BT been reading wat he did in the past.

nandini and kunal affair has not hurt him in anyway he doesn't seem to even like the girl.

I want a redemption track for him so I can pair him off with mauli

they hot together
why pair him with mouli...He s nandini s hubby ..Let them b bk together ...kunal n mauli were together ...drasti s fan wanted kunal to b with her ..Now they r together they want rajdeep with mauli ...Ye kaha ka nyay he
Originally posted by Majaan

seriously 4 votes for yes?😲
I mean Nandini's EMA has nothing to do with what Rajdeep is i.e. a bustard how can anyone sympathise with him?
good acting is the cause of this lol

and coz the character is straight forward and is shamelessly shameless and kind of awesome being bad from wat I have seen of him

poor shakti being out acted by the villain of the show lol

Originally posted by akashnanda

why pair him with mouli...He s nandini s hubby ..Let them b bk together ...kunal n mauli were together ...drasti s fan wanted kunal to b with her ..Now they r together they want rajdeep with mauli ...Ye kaha ka nyay he
lol I am not a dhasti fan I watched her before in her other shows BT wnt classify myself as her fan
rajdeep is not asking for sympathy...the question could be do u like rajdeep...
Originally posted by Majaan

seriously 4 votes for yes? 😲
Thats cuz of the characterisation and good acting. Even villians are loved sometimes . I actually like him as a villian. Also he is the better actor than shakthi. But sympathy? Nope.