Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: sandiab

no why would any1 have sympathy for him.

I have only recently started watching the show and I like him BT been reading wat he did in the past.

nandini and kunal affair has not hurt him in anyway he doesn't seem to even like the girl.

I want a redemption track for him so I can pair him off with mauli

they hot together

Redemption for him?? Man who sold his wife to get business ,kicked his wife in his stomach when she was pregnant with his child and killed it.Man who tried to rape his own wife and mentally physically abused her for 7 yrs u want redemption for him.And mauli deserve better than him infact she deserve best
Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sandiab

no why would any1 have sympathy for him.

I have only recently started watching the show and I like him BT been reading wat he did in the past.

nandini and kunal affair has not hurt him in anyway he doesn't seem to even like the girl.

I want a redemption track for him so I can pair him off with mauli

they hot together

Why'd u want Mauli with a beast of a guy, rapist ,wifebeater,wife pimping, killer of his own baby,also he tried to molest Mauli in the past. His perfect destiny is jail imo
Edited by Charaiveti - 5 years ago
vasavi_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Definitely a big no 
He doesn't deserve any sympathy
Keeping aside what ever Nandini did 
No woman deserves that sort of treatment
From her husband 
How can some people suggest Rajdeep for 
Mauli she deserves much more better 

Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Errmm.. Sympathy for what exactly?
Rajdeep is as vile as they come. BUT he brings the fun and zing and nowadays some hardhitting hometruths in style. and the actor is doing a fantastic job.
My favourite after Mauli.
but come'on.. a little perspective please.
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Banjaaran25

Errmm.. Sympathy for what exactly?
Rajdeep is as vile as they come. BUT he brings the fun and zing and nowadays some hardhitting hometruths in style. and the actor is doing a fantastic job.
My favourite after Mauli.
but come'on.. a little perspective please.

@bold -

there are 2 set of viewers--

one - viewers who are watching show from beginning..

two - viewers who started to watch this serial after nandini leaving rajdeep house ..

i clearly feel - these second set of viewers not seen nandini abuse and they feel nandini as cunning -selfish - nautanki baaz..and not trust worthy..
so i think many feel nandini is cheated rajdeep by sleeping with other man even before divorce happened..so many might feel nandini is characterless -so they might have some positive feeling for rajdeep--
and i am sure support for rajdeep grows more in coming days when public hate for nandini increases more in coming days..
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
title of this post made me crack up big time...but i do wonder what Rajdeep will  be up to post leap. Abhinav is excellent
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Charaiveti

Why'd u want Mauli with a beast of a guy, rapist ,wifebeater,wife pimping, killer of his own baby,also he tried to molest Mauli in the past. His perfect destiny is jail imo

its a TV show its not real lol
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akashnanda

why pair him with mouli...He s nandini s hubby ..Let them b bk together ...kunal n mauli were together ...drasti s fan wanted kunal to b with her ..Now they r together they want rajdeep with mauli ...Ye kaha ka nyay he

Yeh kya koi Pati exchange ka game chal raha hai😕
No sympathties because there's nothing for him to sympathize for. If he had a tragic backstory, then may be.
I know it's wrong because he has done so many heinous sins/crimes against N, but I can't help but like him. I know it's wrong, but I have soft spot for Rajdeep lol. 
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SovereignFever

No sympathties because there's nothing for him to sympathize for. If he had a tragic backstory, then may be.

I know it's wrong because he has done so many heinous sins/crimes against N, but I can't help but like him. I know it's wrong, but I have soft spot for Rajdeep lol. 

that is the point-- public hate for nandni is so much aggressive  that  it is actually creating soft corner for even rajdeep...

cvs hugely failed in writing nandini character for sure..