Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
People are voting for rajdeep then they will lecture u if u try to understand Nandini's POV.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: gaushiv13

Sad state of affairs when more people feel for rajdeep than nandini.

In our love for a character(mauli in this case) we often become senseless and blind.

Sexual,physical,verbal abuse;forced pimping out,leaving your wife to die on the road after repeated kicks in the stomach when she was pregnant>>>>>being extremely ungrateful,conscienceless and breaking your friend's heart and trust.

today i even voted for yes
because its really tough to control nandini like woman who is animal jo khula chod do toh sabko kaat legi
[/QUOTE]

You're disgusting. Nothing justifies rape and sending her to sleep with men. πŸ€’

THINK before you type anything. 
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rajh

aaj  ki episode main nandini ki besharmi ki samne rajdeep bechara laga... 🀣

true πŸ˜†...nandini has mentally tortured him yesterday with her love bashans on ema n forgetting mauli's ehsaans totallyπŸ˜†
it's irony how one who was trashed by mauli can see her goodness but the one who was rescued don't even remember her rescuer πŸ˜†
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
True i can't certificate rajdeep is good person.. but one thing nandini is characterless ..i agreed that rajdeep has tortured  her mentally and physically..  but that we should have think that rajdeep is a kameen he tortured wife like this but nandini deserved to everything whataver he did for her.. karma got already  punished from him,,😑
viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
No ways. Actor is good but character is bad.
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why exactly does he deserve any sympathy? What wrong has been done to him anyway?
He is pathetic, disgusting creep who is worst of the 3 if his crimes are concerned. Not even an ounce of him is human enough to sympathize with him.

Abhinav is good in acting him out but the character Rajdeep has to be punished for sure. Men like him aren't any good to the society just because they do evil things & gloat about them happily.

As far as sympathy with Mauli is concerned, he doesn't feel bad for Mauli. He is actually happy since he has now got weapon to use against his enemies. He keeps on bringing it to rub salt & get a reaction that makes him feel empowered, happy & satisfied. That's it.
Edited by arshi_asya - 5 years ago
SweetNeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi_asya

What exactly does he deserve any sympathy? What wrong has been done to him anyway?

He is pathetic, disgusting creep who is worst of the 3 if his crimes are concerned. Not even an ounce of him is human enough to sympathize with him.

Abhinav is good in acting him out but the character Rajdeep has to be punished for sure. Men like him aren't any good to the society just because they do evil things & gloat about them happily.

As far as sympathy with Mauli is concerned, he doesn't feel bad for Mauli. He is actually happy since he has now got weapon to use against his enemies. He keeps on bringing it to rub salt & get a reaction that makes him feel empowered, happy & satisfied. That's it.

@bold. Initially even I thought that R felt bad for Mauli...but no he has his own
hidden agenda of seeing this friendship break and him having a good weapon
to use it against Kunan.  No sympathy for this brutal/violent character, although
actor is entertaining.
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sailuja

True i can't certificate rajdeep is good person.. but one thing nandini is characterless ..i agreed that rajdeep has tortured her mentally and physically.. but that we should have think that rajdeep is a kameen he tortured wife like this but nandini deserved to everything whataver he did for her.. karma got already punished from him,,😑

wow kudos for your thinking
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SweetNeeta

@bold. Initially even I thought that R felt bad for Mauli...but no he has his own
hidden agenda of seeing this friendship break and him having a good weapon
to use it against Kunan.  No sympathy for this brutal/violent character, although
actor is entertaining.

I knew about his hidden agenda from day 1. Given his character, he can't do anything as long as he doesn't see his own profit in it. He was pushing the truth only because he wanted Mauli out of the picture, so that he can have an upper hand on the 2.
I think, every actor is good in the show to do justice to the characterization writers have tried to make. Writers are responsible for butchering KuNan beyond repair.
But it's only Mauli, one can relate & root for on a neutral note at present. I feel indifferent for Nandini since the proposal scene. That was butchering of her character for me & the consummation scene & scenes after were the nail in the coffin. As for Kunal, he doesn't deserve my thoughts. I feel indifferent for him too. 
looseseal thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Why would anyone have any sympathy for Rajdeep?
Like do you mean because we all hate Nandini now and so the enemy of your enemy is a friend way?  Rajdeep is a criminal. Even if Nandini rapes a pregnant woman, it doesn't excuse Rajdeep for having done the same. Both Nandini and Rajdeep can be hated simultaneously. As much as i hate Nandini with all my heart but what Rajdeep cannot be justified let alone sympathized with.