Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hmmm nice story. I had heard of Baba Harbhajan Singh but not in such detail and anyhow I hadnt thought so much about him also.
Imagine still serving the nation from the afterlife. Is his a wandering soul stuck in time or does he actually make contact from another realm.
And so true. That someone so important to the soldiers serving on the north-east China border (?) is an unknown entity to most Indians when they know the box office earnings and relationship and who said what status of every BW star. And cricketers too ofc.
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nigahen

Hmmm nice story. I had heard of Baba Harbhajan Singh but not in such detail and anyhow I hadnt thought so much about him also.

Imagine still serving the nation from the afterlife. Is his a wandering soul stuck in time or does he actually make contact from another realm.
And so true. That someone so important to the soldiers serving on the north-east China border (?) is an unknown entity to most Indians when they know the box office earnings and relationship and who said what status of every BW star. And cricketers too ofc.

well my aunt told me the story about him when I was a kid.

I think Bollywood should make a movie about him, but they will probably bas***dize it.

Thankfully BB and the other people involved in making this short story.
nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^ I had heard the story in bits and pieces on DD army snippets. I watch DD Bharati a lot. 
Anyway so after watching this I told my Mum and she remembered she had heard it from a cousin who's in the army.
I think it's nice that in such a big country with ginormous number of people we still have legends that can just travel by word of mouth. 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Is this a true story??OMG😲