Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Yaar! This Alexander is so mean! ðŸ˜† He disparaged Ambhiraj's scheme and left him on his own for securing his Persian throne even when he knows he might die without his help! If Ambhiraj dies without Ambhikumar's crowning, Takshashila would transfer under him and if Puru dies at the hands if Ambhiraj, then Ambhiraj being an ally, will have to share PR with Alexander. 

When the Dasyus were throwing rocks, Alexander was calmly watching them, as if thinking, wait, W*F is going on?! Dasyuraj is really making him repent on his zubaan! ðŸ˜†

Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Inlieu, that lake and grass from his insta was the same scene when Dasyuraj was setting up trouble for him. Watch it again, it's the same! 
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

Yaar! This Alexander is so mean! ðŸ˜† He disparaged Ambhiraj's scheme and left him on his own for securing his Persian throne even when he knows he might die without his help! If Ambhiraj dies without Ambhikumar's crowning, Takshashila would transfer under him and if Puru dies at the hands if Ambhiraj, then Ambhiraj being an ally, will have to share PR with Alexander. 

When the Dasyus were throwing rocks, Alexander was calmly watching them, as if thinking, wait, W*F is going on?! Dasyuraj is really making him repent on his zubaan! ðŸ˜†

@bold 
Actually, this was the only smart thing he could have done in that situation. Why the heck did he fall for this again? His men and he are now trapped en route to the Hindu Kush.

As I said, however this situation with Ambiraj plays out, Alexander stands to gain, as does Ambhiraj (even after death). Ambhikumar saw what looked like PR soldiers ambushing and attacking him before he fainted. His anger against PR will also benefit Alexander when the time comes because Taxila will never support PR

It's possible he suspects his father has been lured into a trap and arrives in the forest just in time to see Porus stabbing Ambhiraj, as a parallel to what Bamni saw Anusuya do. That is the only way that he will refuse to believe Porus. Ambhiraj had told him that he was going to ally with Porus to fight against Alexander and that he had lied to Alexander about killing Anusuya. So seeing his father being "murdered" will tip him over (I hope). 

One thing good about Ambhikumar is that he is not bhashan-prone like his cousin, thank goodness. And he is damn good at archery, which is a nice change from all the sword-wielding crown princes and kings we've seen on this show. ðŸ˜‰

Whenever Alexander is ambushed, he keeps looking at what is happening around him for a little too long and then reacts. Here I wonder if there will be a skirmish with the Dasyus or if Barsine will really arrive. No sign of Seleucus yet. 

Did you notice he wasn't riding a horse? Bechara Bucephalus ke marne ke baad, Alexander paidal chal raha hai. ðŸ˜‰
Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
inlieu thumbnail

Inlieu, that lake and grass from his insta was the same scene when Dasyuraj was setting up trouble for him. Watch it again, it's the same! 

WHY WAS IT SHOWN AS A NIGHTTIME SCENE???? WHAT'S THE POINT OF SHOOTING IN SUCH BEAUTIFUL LOCATIONS IF WE CAN'T SEE THEM????

(all caps is deliberate 😉)
Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
The thing which is bothering me the most is WHAT THE HELL ARE FAARSI FAIRIES SHOOTING SINCE FOREVER?!! ðŸ˜Ą
inlieu thumbnail
I LOVED Alexander's seemingly casual response to Hephaestion when he said that Ambhiraj was expecting them to go to Nandavan:
That fate had given Ambhiraj another chance to prove himself. ðŸ˜†

He was so nonchalant about it, reminded me so much of Alexander 1.0. 
inlieu thumbnail

The thing which is bothering me the most is WHAT THE HELL ARE FAARSI FAIRIES SHOOTING SINCE FOREVER?!! ðŸ˜Ą

Where are the insta photos? I only saw one of Riya's sword, which by the way looks really beautiful. Everyone else gets boring ones. ðŸ˜†
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
We were getting their insta stories indicating they are on sets.. that's it.. no new photos.. and yes her sword looked beautiful.. usey kya zaroorat pad gayi iski? As you have said that she might arrive actually, then ho sakta hai she may start to fight with Alexander or maybe Hephaestian ðŸ˜†
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
But if she was really coming, why aren't Puru and Dasyus aware of this? Dasyus to mujhe lagta hai, Alexander ko fansa kar wahan se bhag gaye honge Puru ke paas  ðŸĪŠ

The new Hephaestian was saying Puru instead of Porus, this is the first time we heard a Macedonian say Puru ðŸ˜ē
Edited by Vaishnavi_ - 5 years ago
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

I LOVED Alexander's seemingly casual response to Hephaestion when he said that Ambhiraj was expecting them to go to Nandavan:

That fate had given Ambhiraj another chance to prove himself.  😆

He was so nonchalant about it, reminded me so much of Alexander 1.0. 

Yes exactly! I too liked it very much! ðŸ˜ƒ I think he would be stuck there and will return to the Palace to see Ambhikumar himself walking up to him to extend his support! What a pleasant surprise! ðŸ˜†