Episode 210: Phansa kaun?

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello!

Here's the thread for today's episode. Please feel free to start posting here once the episode airs. 

I look forward to your comments.

Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Has it started? Anyone watching?
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It has ended half an hour ago par yahan sannata hai ab tak 😆
inlieu thumbnail
Was it that bad? 😆
I'm going to watch it soon as it's uploaded.
inlieu thumbnail
Hephaestion 2.0 looks way tougher than the 1.0 version. He was only too happy to put a sword to Ambhiraj's throat. 

Ambhiraj proved again that he is the biggest liar in the world and only he knows what the truth is. His son believed him blindly again. This time though, things have been set up so that whatever the outcome of the fight between Porus and Ambhiraj, Alexander will gain. Ambhikumar will probably have no trouble believing that his father was betrayed. 

Alexander got tricked into going towards the Hindu Kush, without thinking how Barsine could be there so soon. He doesn't even take many soldiers to meet the Farsi fauj head on. How does he fall into this sort of trap repeatedly? Porus of course predictably guesses his steps and even the way he puts on his helmet? 😆  Ugh, I don't like episodes like this where I'm forced to hear Porus' arrogant dialogues just because Alexander is involved.

Dasyuraj is good at being a pain in the ass. Sparing his life because of his zubaan is going to keep costing Alexander. 😆

Alexander saying "guptchar" instead of "jasoos" and "Paurav Rashtra" instead of "Paurav Mulk" sounded off. 

I will miss Ambhiraj's shrewdness and character consistency. He's the only one who knows anything about statecraft, and is a true disciple of Chanakya's in that sense. Even in death he will ensure the enmity between the two kingdoms continues. Hats off to his planning. 👏

More dark filter scenes today. 😡 If Alexander is diverted away from Nandanvan then where was Rohit shooting? I really want to see those areas in the daylight! They looked beautiful. 
inlieu thumbnail
Itna sannaata kyon hai, bhai?
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I haven't watched it dear, I went to bed too early last night! 😆 Sannata to shayad isliye hai kyon ki almost sabne show dekhna band kar diya hai.. Lucky is out for vacations.. Aunty has left, Surbhi and Siya might have left after Anusuya's character ended.. rest everyone gives occasional visits only. 😆
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

I haven't watched it dear, I went to bed too early last night! 😆 Sannata to shayad isliye hai kyon ki almost sabne show dekhna band kar diya hai.. Lucky is out for vacations.. Aunty has left, Surbhi and Siya might have left after Anusuya's character ended.. rest everyone gives occasional visits only. 😆

LOL

This is going to be strange, with barely a handful of us left. 

What a shame that this is the state of the show, considering there are 50 more episodes to go! I hope at least the TV audience keeps watching it until the end. 😲
siyarati thumbnail
No guys.. I am still watching... I liked yesterday epi.
inlieu thumbnail
It's a shame that they are going to kill off Ambhiraj, just when the Taxila stuff started to get interesting. 😕
SidT doesn't know how to capitalize on such things. 😡