Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
Makers are favouring themselves lol.
I am sure if audience accepted KuNan love story, Mauli and Aditi would have been royally ignored as I have seen episodes where I have seen her getting very less importance and screen space.

It's just makers failed to give a mature EMA of KuNan. People couldn't either connect to their love story nor characters and at present audience only interested in Mauli and her journey and they are trying to cash it. So favouring their only saving grace
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anahi

as others have said , it may look like she is being favoured. But its not true.. she was very royally sidelined during their affair.. and why would they favour her in first place? she is a very lesser known actor if compared to shakti and drashti.. 

in fact i feel characters of kunal and nandini were favoured a lot by makers as their affair was shown in such a good light.. signing drashti for this role to sideline her is out of question.. actually the makers were hell bend to make it look like a different story but it came out as an illiogical one.. 
and thus all this chaos.. 
their is no favourism involved but stupidy and irrationality of course..

your post is nice  πŸ˜› but title can make people think otherwise..  

Loved itπŸ‘β­οΈ
sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well the other woman was never going to get any love or sympathy from audiences anyways.

BUT the way they have developed Mauli I feel like somewhere its a character too close to writers heart. the writer might have experienced/seen something like this close to home and hence was able to flesh out Aditis character so well and much more realistically.

And remember how Bajirao Mastani was supposed to be an eternal love story between the two. But Kashibai Priyankas character was the dark horse which connected and took away all the audiences love/sympathies.

Its the inherent sympathies that always lies with the wife + the writers adding to it with very well written lines + epic soul touching emphatic performance by Aditi. All these factors are making Dr. Mauli a role of a lifetime.

I hope all the husbands in the world watch yesterday's episode.

The bff dont need too. Because Nandinis character is too unrealistic. No bff would poach on her friends husband. Husbands cheat but I haven't heard it happen with a bff/savior (maybe it does but is not commonplace whereas cheating husbands are common). Nandini is just too far out to relate ...

Nanditi is a ditz confused character. One momemnt she is having a "soul wrenching breakdown for Mauli and next flirting/romancing/sleeping with her hubby. Matlab itna hi bura lag raha that Mauli ke liya toh u could have done something about it u -
She is the most UNRELATABLE character on the show. Even Rajdeeps character has maintained a graph. You can see his characters drives/motives. You can sense Kunal is an inherently selfish person. But Nandinis character still under the assumption that she is GOOD, and cares for Mauli. She is completely clueless. No realistic portryal at all.
sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If I had a friend like Mauli I would feel like the luckiest person alive. Family me toh parwah karna laazmi he but aisi friend joh aapko itna pyaar kare. Family ki tarah. She would have my heart AND my loyalties forever.
If I was in Nandinis place Mauli ki dosti pe 1000 Kunal kurbaan.

Kaash koi Mauli jaisi dost mujhe bhi mile. Loveee Mauli. Duniya me kisi ki bhi story Mauli jaisa dukh kisi ko na mile and mila ho toh bhagwaan please please unhe shakti dena.
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The only movie I have seen of Aditi is Black and White, it was a movie about terrorism and I hate terror movies because I feel like they are so bias BUT because of Aditi, loved her performance in the movie and loved her in the movie. She's a great actor who shines with emotions. I started watching this show because of the affair triangle, it's my first time watching drashti and I love the show.
Terenaina thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine333

If I had a friend like Mauli I would feel like the luckiest person alive. Family me toh parwah karna laazmi he but aisi friend joh aapko itna pyaar kare. Family ki tarah. She would have my heart AND my loyalties forever.
If I was in Nandinis place Mauli ki dosti pe 1000 Kunal kurbaan.

Kaash koi Mauli jaisi dost mujhe bhi mile. Loveee Mauli. Duniya me kisi ki bhi story Mauli jaisa dukh kisi ko na mile and mila ho toh bhagwaan please please unhe shakti dena.

Me too. Wish I had a friend like Mauli because I am not financial stable right now. I would've been a loyal friend who is a sister that will NEVER even look at her husband, I will see him as a brother.
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Most of the ppl who watch shows like Silsila, BP etc r working women or young folks & not the usual TRP junta. Tat's y viewers r able 2 identify with Mauli a strong, modern, confident working woman. Nandini is tat typical Rudali who belongs in Saas Bahu Dhokla shows. But then TRP junta ll hate her for having EMA πŸ˜† So the CVs r stuck. They cant make the modern lot like this Rudali who cries buckets & TRP junta who gobble such Rudali stuff ll never like her for jumping into bed with her BFF's friend. She is the Vamp with a saree/chudi twist πŸ˜ƒ

In fact if the CVs had accepted tat she is a cunning, selfish person Nandini ll not b getting so much hate. In fact ppl would ve been gng gaga over DD & applauding her 4 being bold & accepting such a role. It would ve been the Behyaadh moment for DD. Instead CVs decided 2 make her a shivering, innocent, delicate darling. We all know how tat worked out πŸ˜†

Edited by Angels11 - 5 years ago
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes maybe but perhaps, it was meant to be like that. Aditi being the star of the show. Who knows? Maybe she is the main lead compared to what people say, because they think DD is superior and is main lead when its not. Maybe N character had to be butchered because well EMA is not ok.
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

I would not say they are favouring Aditi/Mouli because there were some episodes where her character didn't get much screentime due to the major pukefest level of romance Kunan was being forced upon us. At that time, some people were even questoning whether Mouli was a lead or not. Then they even had Zoya indirectly blame Mouli for her marriage mess in a way that didn't go well with many.

At some point I thought they were trying to promote EMA, by portraying Kunal and Nandini as "righteous" characters that are suffering and needed to be together lol.

However I do agree that Nandini's character is limiting Drasti to her full potential, because Nandini's character is written very poorly and inconsistent, and this leads to Drasti suffering from the piss poor depth of her own character, which results in her being outshined by Mouli/Aditi.

For me Drasti's best characters are Madhubala, Geet and DR Muskaan because we saw full potential of Drasti when she played those characters.

I love DD, so I hope for the best for her as always, but this is the first time I disliked a character she played, which I didnt think was possible lol. 

there were SOME episodes where her character didn't get too much screen time. But Mauli has the most speaking time than any other character in the whole show. She takes up a lot of space in that manner. I mean to move the story forward you have to give screen time to the characters or else people would be even more upset about how the whole storyline even came to be. And I guess this goes back to my points I've made in the past where there was barely any communication between Kunal and Nandani before they confessed. That is part of problem where these characters are barely spending time with each other while saying that they feel so deeply about each other and that's when the audience gets confused. It's not believable at all. I blame that with faulty writing. 
And then when Mauli finally does find out about the affair, she's allowed time, space, dialouges to process through it RIGHT AWAY!!! It's a little unfair to Nandani that she's not allowed to process her trauma before being swept away in this romance story line. 
Terenaina thumbnail
We shouldn't hate the show because of EMA. The reason why I started watching the show and was interest in the show was because of EMA. I am not Nandi in real life but I feel connected to her story as well, I am the strange person who connects with both girls. Nandi is lonely and needs loving, she feels this man is the one that cares for her and perfect for her.