asmita21180 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Booklover94

Wow Asmita!! ❤️

Loved the story,it was so cute!!
Mamiji was so funny-aaj ke aaj hi kaam pe lago😆😉
Poor bhabhi and bhaiya,totally embarrassed.😆
I loved how you bought in sameers realisation that he wanted more from his relationship😳
And the guglupuchhu scene was adorable❤️
I'm surprised Devang bhaiya made the first move while watching the movie... normally it's bhabhi who gives Sam practical demos😆
Toh mr.maheshwari ke bhi sapne chalu hogaye...bed pe rahe toh movie toh dekhne se rahe, he'll make sure of that😉
I always found his demands so cute...to be fair she looks really pretty in that blue dress...bas freshers ke Baad toh woh dress bhi gayab hogaya...lagta hai Sejal ki mummy me woh bhi thug liya😆
Toh iss Baar theatre mein finally Majnu Maheshwari Ko thoda action mil gaya😆😛
Jokes apart,I really liked how well you portrayed their emotions, especially naina's...poor girl doesn't have anyone to talk about these things.since Sam is a total gentleman, atleast he'll make her comfortable❤️
Loved it,Asmita!!
Pls update further.
Love,
Viji

Let me thank you for your detailed review...I myself was irritated with the CV's attitude per episode and last two weeks were nothing...So I thought to pen down my thoughts ...Thanks for liking it...
Youngesters back in 90's had limited source of information specially about the tabooed topics ..The small of gestures of affection is also named among sex and young one's hesitate about such moves...
Now it has to be somewhere they get to learn...Although half knowledge but atleast that's enough to make them curious..

I still have some more ideas for Naina's realisation...Will update sure..
Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Waiting for next update..waiting waiting
Please give it on this boring Sunday!
asmita21180 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

PRIVATE: HUGS AND KISSES

Chapter 3

Hugging is a Handshake from the Heart Linda Graham

NAINA'S POV 

As soon as the movie ended she rushed out ..Actually after the kisses they both shared , she was so much lost after that ,she didn't even know what happened in movie or anything their friends said ...All she wanted was to rush home ...If she was ever shy to face sameer it was this moment ...

She had a feeling that whatever happened was wrong ...Didn't the elders always told them this all was wrong..Wasn't she taught to stay away from any type of physical contacts  with boys ..But why she was not feeling it that way ..

All she felt was shy on looking at Sameer ..Would she be  able to face him tomorrow or after that ...Coz today what happened between them was bliss ...If possible she could have preserved the kiss on her hand and cheeks ( she laughed inwardly at her craziness..) ...

As soon as the movie ended she and Preeti rushed home ...Varun jijaji was coming today for dinner  ...So they wanted to be at home... Back at home Chachi ji was as usual busy in Kitchen making dishes...She asked both girls to eat fast and then help her  arranging the hall and cooking...Tai ji was happy as they had their lunch here and hopefully dinner also would be here with Damad' ji..She was criticising some recepie eating them ..while Pralay asked for more.. indirectly Tai ji mentioned that why did girls went to college when they were needed at home ..Chachi ji smartly answered her saving both girls...Pooja didi came and asked the girls to help her and the girls left fast escaping the scrutinising eyes of Tai ji..

"Tai ji ka bhi samjh nahi aata ..Inko bas har time yaha baithkar ham par nazar rakhni hai complained Preeti

"Aisa nahi hai ..Wo ghar ki badi hai ,aur bade logo ka to kaam hi hota hai ki ghar pe sab bachho ko sahi aur galat batayeN..explained Pooja.

"Aap to rehne hi do didi..Aap bas yahaN kuch dinoN ke liye aayi ho aur ab practically aap parayi amanat ho ,to aapko to koi kuch kahega nahiN..Hamari socho ,humeN to kya maloom kab tak ye sab sehna padega.. complained Preeti

"Hmm..! Abhi tak tum logoN ko Saas ka nahiN maloom na...Pata hai kaisi hoti haiN bahu ke saath ...aise aise taane sunati haiN ki , Unke aage to Tai ji ke thappad bhi kuch nahiN Countered Pooja..

"Accha hai Naina ki saas nahin..slipped out of Preeti's mouth ...A very  bad habit of her to say anything without filtering it ..

Naina paused while folding a saree and Pooja halted in her track processing what did Preeti  just said

"Kya ..Kya kaha tumne questioned Pooja

"Haa! Wo mera matlab ..Mera matlab ki Naina ke liye ye saas -waas wale ghar me shadi nahiN karenge... Exclaimed Preeti covering her slip of tongue..

"Jaise ki tum se pooch ke karenge tumhari shadi... Laughed Pooja at her sisters innocent wish

Are didi ..Ye to topper hai..Uper se ab hamare college ki G.S. to iske liye ladka bhi to waise hi dhundhenge...Preeti

Jab time aayega to koi ye sab nahi sochega...Mai to kehti hu ki ab ye sab chor ke tum dono ghar ke kaam me man lagao..Kaam to bas yahi aayega.. jaise Tai ji kehti haiN..'Khandaan ki naak nahi katni chahiye' .. They all laughed at Pooja didi and her shadi Obsession...Upar se is Naina ki to shakal bhi sadharan hai... ek rishta bhi toot chuka hai... log to baateiN karenge hi ,ki ladki me hi koi burai hogi jo shadi toot gayi ...continued Pooja absently

Preeti out of instinct looked at Naina..It was her habit to protect Naina from any types of taunts if possible..

Pooja didn't even saw the impact of her words ,still continued with her work  and Naina excused herself and went to her own room..Preeti followed her ..Closing the door of their room..Preeti clasped Naina by her shoulder..

"Tu jane de ..Janti to hai na Pooja didi ki baateiN..unki to life ka bas ek hi maqsad tha Shadi aur wo hote hi unka adha deemagh poora khali ho gaya said Preeti..

"Nahi Preeti...Har baar bas yahi sab...Kya ladkiyoN ko bas sirf yahi karna hai ...Shadi...Aur kuch nahi..Iske alawa wo kuch aur nahi soch sakti...Soch hum kitni badi badi baateN karte haiN..Khud maine kitna kuch bola college meN..Lekin bas yahaN ghar pe .. lost in the whirlpool of her thoughts Naina moved away..

Are tu dusroN ki chhor ...Jija ji hai na..Wo tere saare sapne poore karenge hamesha.. Preeti tried to distract her by talking about their favorite subject "JIJA JI "...

Tere Jija ji ki to na tu baat hi mat kar.. Aaj na wo talkies me ..Picture dekhte hue wo bas itne kareeb tha ki maiN...paused Naina on remembering what she was about to say..Preeti was waiting for her to complete her sentence..Looking Naina was not saying anything anymore she got irritated..

Kya hua ..Tujhe samose khane nahi mile ..Ya popcorn khate hue tujhe sharam aayi...Pakka cold drink pee gaye honge wo saari...continued Preeti while Naina remained silent...Her Blush gone unnoticed by Preeti

"Mujhe na pehle se pata tha..Ye ladke na sab bhukkad hote haiN..Wo pandit bhi aise hi kar raha tha.. ..

Naina still silent got busy in arranging her bedsheet

Achha samjh gayi..Tujhe na bathroom jana hoga..aur tujhe bolne me sharam aayi hogi... Preeti said quite happy on her general knowledge...

Bas kar ..Kuch bhi bolti hai..Wo itne paas baitha tha na..Kabhi aise baithe nahi the hum ek dusre ke paas...Ab bahar chal kar chachi ji ke madad kar deN ...Aur Pooja didi ki bhi...

The girls got busy after that and Naina was still remembering the moments shared with Sameer...But somewhere Pooja's remarks were also processing in her mind...

Later s when everyone left  for the Night after the eventful day ,in her room Naina was busy in her thoughts sleep seemed away from her...

It was in the evening after Varun came and they all enjoyed a good time laughing and chatting with family..Varun retired to  Pooja's room to freshen up before dinner ...So Chachi ji asked Naina to call him out as dinner would be served...

Naina out of habit didn't even knock and stromed in the room but was shocked seeing Pooja and Varun were in tight hug kissing each other passionately ...On noticing Naina there they moved apart and Varun left the room...

Pooja shyly told Naina Sun kisi se kuch kehna mat ..Ye to hota hi hai..Waise bhi inke bina itne din se mai yaha hu na ..To mera man kiya inko dekhke ..Tu kisi ko bolegi to nahiN na...

Naina was already in the state of shock..Just nodded and they both came out of the room as nothing happened...

But now alone in her room , Naina couldn't help but remember the incidents from whole day...

The kisses they shared...And the moment Pooja didi stole in her room ... Was it common for girls to have such desires...Isn't it said that girls should remain on moral grounds in terms of their character not doing anything that was tabooed...She tried to remember what Pooja didi told them about her wedding first night experience ...Are girls allowed to show their desires in terms of physical intimacy ...And wouldn't their husbands think  it is wrong  coming out from them "Ladki Chalu hai ...

Then she remembered what Pooja said about her that afternoon ...Each word echoed in her mind... Pooja didi was always so much beautiful...And that's why Varun Jija ji even forced his parents to consider this Marriage when they had already denied ...From the first meeting Varun seemed to be gone crazy over Pooja ...It was clear...Not even moving away his eyes from her if possible...

Does she have the similar appeal in terms that Sameer also will feel same...She never thought herself beautiful and through out her life she had heard enough from her family about her sobre look ..She was so accustomed that she didn't even felt insulted whenever some one mentioned her ordinary looks ...

Even when her marriage got fixed ,Sharad's family were loudly stating about her beauty ...They did agree for the marriage but never said that Naina was beautiful... 

So was this real...Was she even appealing to anyone least say Sameer , who was heart throbe of every girl in their school or college...Did Sameer saw her that way ?..Did he find her attractive ? ...

She couldn't sleep with so much chaos in her thoughts ...And so in the morning she was agitated not knowing the answer .

Sameer s Room 

The movie date did go well after the sweet moments shared between Naina and Sameer..Bringing the whole group was good idea ..They had been engaged in the backseats and everyone was busy munching snacks (again a good idea thought Sameer) ...Giving the lovers some time for their private escapade (blushed Sameer) ...The whole experience was a bliss and Sameer at present was reliving the memories ,sleep seemed away to dreamland as he didn't  want to close his eyes and spoil anything... He didn't had time to chat with Naina ,there were so many things he wanted to ask or tell her about what they had shared ...the silly girl went all quite and did not speak a single word..only the blush of her cheeks and dreamy eyes were enough to tell that she liked it...She and Preeti left as soon as possible coz they had to greet Varun jijaji at home ..he thought to make a quick call but Naina had told him no ..The house when rushed with guests it was impossible for to talk on phone without getting noticed and she didn't want to raise alarm for Tai ji anymore...Sameer was not at all happy with the idea but he respected her decisions as he too did not want the suspecting family members...everything was fine between them the way it was at present ...He will wait for the next day...

At College Next Day

It was like any other busy day of college ..Students were back after the vacation ,and Teachers seemed in full mood for classes...Naina and Sameer both were willing to talk to each other... But they couldn't till they get any free period or  the lunch time...Sameer was as pleasant as ever and Naina was quite although she was talking and smiling ...

The gang was all sitting in the classroom...When Sunaina and gang entered...While the others went to their usual seats ,Sunaina walked past and stood in front of Sameer...

"Hi Sameer, hope you had a happy Deepawali .." spoke Sunaina ..

Sameer didn't even answered and remain busy with Munna-Pandit like he didn't even saw her there...

"Kya hua ...Baat bhi nahi karoge ..Tusked Sunaina ...Khair jane do...Main to bas tumse yahi poochna chah rahi thi ki college meN to tum full Anti-Sunaina ho jate ho...Fir aisa kya hua ki apne Mama-Mami ko tumne kal mere ghar bhej diya Rishte ki baat karne..." 

Everyone of the gang now had full attention on Sunaina and what she just said... And Sameer full angry and face red stood up and shouted.." Pehla to maine aisa kuch kiya nahiN... Dusra Mama -Mami meri marzi ke bina kuch karenge nahiN...Aur Teesra ...Tumse to maiN ab baat bhi karna pasand nahiN karta ..." 

Sunaina turned and saw the effect of her words among them when everyone was busy murmuring among themselves Naina sat silently looking at the Blackboard her face expression less...

" Mai janti hu tum aisa abhi kis wajah se keh rahe ho..iske ghat wale to pehle bhi is shadi ke khilaf the aur tumhare ghar wale , zara socho Sameer ,Shadi ke liye tumhare ghar wale tumhare liye koi Similar Status wali ladki hi layenge... Waise bhi ye Future meN to hona hi hai ...abhi tumko padhai meN aur college me apna Tashan dikhane ke liye is padhaku aur G.S ki zarurat hai ...College khatam tumhari ye dosti bhi khatam" chimed Sunaina ...

She left after making the Impactful statement ...Both Preeti and Sameer were on verge her hitting her hard when JBR entered and they sat waiting for the class to end...

Whole time Sameer was kept his glance on Naina who did go quite ,her focus on front...

As the class came to end Naina started to pack and move ...But Sameer stopped her..After everyone left he signalled his gang to leave them alone...Which they did..

" Naina kuch bolo...Tum janti ho aisa kuch nahi hai...mai ghar walo se baat karunga...Aur wo zarur maan jayenge...Mera vishwas karo..." Explained Sameer..

Naina was quite..."Tum kuch bolo...Pls aise chup mat raho..." Added Sameer...

Naina looked up at his face filled with worry and lots of other emotions and tears started coming out of her eyes..She started crying ...

Sameer didn't understand what to say or do...He simply pulled her and embraced her in Hug...Giving her all the time she needed to let her worries flow with those tears...

After some time passed Naina composed herself and between hiccups ..She mumbled " mere sath kabhi achha nahi hoga...Na hi mai sunder huN na hi meri family achhi...Sab kuch akhiri me jakar bigad jata hai...Na mere ghar wale mujhe pasand karte...Na mere friends...".

" Aisa kyu keh rahi ho Naina ...Janti to ho hum sab tumhe kitna pyar karte hai.." Sameer countered hurriedly...

" Haa ...Aaj ..Lekin kal kya ..Usne sahi bola mujhme aisa kuch hai hi nahi ..Sivay padhai ke.." Naina 

" Tum me bahut kuch hai...Mera vishwas karo..Aur mai hamesha sirf aur sirf tumse pyar karunga..." Promised Sameer..

Naina told him everything that  Pooja didi said to her yesterday...And her thoughts all night ..It was like Sunaina just now fueled her biggest insecurities ...

" Tum bhi na pagal ho kya kya soch liya ...Kal picture me bhool gai meri nazar tum se hat hi nai rahi thi..Aur wo kiss ..." Sameer stood silent..

Both of them now remembering what they were doing...They were in each other's hold without realising and now as soon as Naina remembered their state she tried to move apart..

But sameer now hold her more tightly not letting her escape..

" Sameer chhoro na ..Koi aa jayega to.." tried Naina..

"Aane do...mai kal saari raat yahi sochta raha ki pata nahi tumhe kaisa laga hoga..Kahi tum bura na maan jao ..Aur isiliye savere se bechain tha ...Tumhe rota dekh ek pal ko laga ki kahi mai sahi to nahi tha.." Sameer 

" Nahi ..Wo bura to nahiN laga tha mujhe .." said Naina Shyly...

Sameer paused for a second and and looked down at her face shining and shy..And kissed her forehead...They both  stayed silent for some time still remaining in each other's embrace... Their First Hug...

The end ...

Hi all ..Sorry for the delay..Here is the third and last part of my chapter...Forgive any type of mistakes..And do let me know your views ...

Asmita

Edited by asmita21180 - 5 years ago
SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Very nice! Loved the conversation and the slowly increasing comfort level with physical intimacy.

Naina's insecurities have been addressed quite well and loved how you used Pooja Didi to help her dwell on the natural attraction between a couple.

You have done a great job! 👍🏼
vidrev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow nice update. Naina and her insecurities was cleared by sameer nicely.  Great job.. 
Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hayeee forehead kiss 😳
I am so happy..it was a long standing wish hug and forehead kiss..
Please one more part please please or may an OS?
JaySee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update.
It's not that easy to drive away the insecurities that Naina is facing for last 18-19 years. But you have done a good attempt in answering that by those gestures of Sameer. It's true that during those days girls won't dare to openly express their sexual desires even to their own husband. In such a situation Naina needs a very good teacher who can introduce her to the world of physical intimacy between couples. It's good they you choose pooja for that.
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the first update dear...!!Will commnt in detail once i finish the other two...
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Very good update
Naina's insecurities were dealed with very well
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
A very nice end to the story! Caught up with last two now and I would say, the pace was great...👏
Pooja Didi was a good angle and I loved how Sam eased her insecurities...The physical intimacy was too good! 😳👏