One Step Up -Samaina chapter 3 (updated on page 4)

asmita21180 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

CHAPTER 1 

THE INNOCENT WISH

"" ek bittu ko dekho shadi ke dusre saal me hi apni saas ko Dadi bana diya..Aur ek tu hai ,Shadi ko teen saal hue aur ab tak kuchh nahi kar rahi"" voiced Mami ji angrily 

Poonam sat quitely beside her as she was shy to reply with everyone there in the small surroundings of car..Mamaji coughed and started humming some old melody ..And Devang Bhaiya suddenly got busy with  the night view outside windows...All he wishes  was he could jump out of this place and be anywhere but here having embarrassing conversation of his private life in front of family..

Mami ji was still fuming in anger and shame of not having a grandchild after the bitter remarks from her Samdhan and Other relatives..

But this caught Sameer's attention ,while he was carefully driving the family back from the function ...It was "Mundan " function for Bittu's daughter and whole family were to attend...Sameer didn't want to go and miss college..But he agreed as it was about family and Mama-Mami will feel bad if he denied..So now he was happily driving in hopes to reach home soon and have a night time phone call to Naina..It was whole day without seeing her and he was eager to atleast listen to her voice...He missed her today..And every time in his mind he was thinking that one day Naina will be by his side as Mrs.Maheshawari attending all the family functions ...

these banter from the seats behind was something he was eager to listen more... But the two ladies now sat silently fuming ..

They reached their destination and everyone went inside..Sameer parked the car and he and Devang pulled out all the luggage and return gift packages and moved inside the house..

Mamaji seemed retired to his room while Mami and Bhabhi were still in the Living area .. Mami ji was again on her mission and scolding Poonam.." raat din to tum dono ka chalta rehta hai na ,fir bhi ab tak kuch nahi...Ab bas ye ghumna firna sab band mujhe ab  1 saal me pota chahiye to chahiye "

" Mummy ji ab iske liye hum kya kahe ..Jab hona hoga ho jayega" replied a flustered Poonam

" Kyu jab hona hoga...mai abhi badaam-kesar ka doodh banati huN ..Aaj ke aaj kaam me lago..Aur mujhe ek pota do " with this Mami left for Kitchen.

Poonam too left for her room...And Devang now more embarrassed just kept the packages and left as soon as possible avoiding his mother..

Sameer went to kitchen for some water.. Mami ji on seeing him .." are beta tum..Achha hua wo doodh rakha hai na pee lena.."

Sameer shocked at why do he needs to drink milk now ...But he saw two glasses of milk and went to pick ..

Mami came and nanded him one glass saying the other one is for Devang..

He went to his room and his mind was on the conversation he heared today...He thought to call Naina but now he was too shy...As his mind was processing everything ..He was almost 20 now..So now he understood his desires sometimes..He knew why after watching some romantic scenes in movies his desires would grow more and more..Everytime he and Naina get some alone time he wanted to touch her..Or hold her close...sometimes he got dreams of Naina and they were not at all decent..But he never voiced any thing to her ..

It was true they have held each others hands when ever they got chance...And it was now normal for both of them..But he wanted something more now..After all he was a growing Man now..

Naina was desperate now that why didn't sameer called yet ..He must have been back..She confirmed with Pooja Didi as she was back from the neighbour's function and told her that all the guests did leave and they were last to come as they were neighbours ..More then family..They saw presents given to the girl ..And bittu's mom-in-law even gave return gift Saree for both pooja and her Mom-in-law..Pooja  did mention she met Sameer also..And he was happy to see her and he played with Vansh( pooja's son) ..That made Naina smile fondly..She knew sameer was him self a kid ,and sometimes he behaved like a kid even to her..whenever she was to be busy with something important ..Sameer demanded her time and attention like a kid... A simple "Pagal" escaped from her mouth and her heart was full of love and pride for Sameer...She knew he would be everything to her..As his love knows no bounds when it came to Naina...although rest less she drifted to sleep ...A smile on her face.. and Sameer in her dreams...

Next day it was free period and they both stayed in the classroom while their friends went for lunch..

" Hum bhi chaleN .."- Naina..

" Kyu tumhe bhookh lagi hai.." - Sameer.

"NahiN..Maine socha sab bahar haiN to hume bhi jana chahiye na" -Naina..

"kyuN ..Mujhe tumhare saath rehna hai bas..Tumko jana hai to jao.." sameer made a pout and triied to stand up feinging anger..

Naina stopped him her hands on his shoulder while she pushed him back to where  he was seated..

This time sameer felt goosebumps on her touch..The place where Naina put her hand suddenly felt  hot , like fire to him..And slowly the Fire was all over him like molten lava..

This was new sensation he was feeling these days...Whenever she touched him accidentally to point on something, or seeking his attention , or sometimes their hands touched while sitting in the same bench , trying to write notes, or sometimes their legs or knees touch each other ,every single touch was felt by him and he could not understand why this happened...He only wanted more after each such accidents...

Naina oblivious to him and his thoughts.." kal to tumne bahut maze kiye..Pooja didi ne bataya ki waha bahut bada function tha" 

" Haa tha to...mai vansh se mila..Wo.bahut pyara hai Naina..Ek dum gol mol..Aur bilkul Pink..." Sameer

" Achha to uska naam to fir guglupuchhu hona chahiye " giggled Naina..

" Ye gugalpu kya hai" intrigued Sameer

" GUGALPU nahi GUGLUPUCHOO" ...Us teadybear ka naam hai jo tumne mere liye jeeta tha Mt.Abu me.."

"Oh..Us bhalu ka tumne naam bhi rakha ..Aur wo bhi aisa Guglupuglu" Sameer busted Laughing ...

" Fir GUGLUPUGLU..Uska naam GUGLUPUCHU hai ...Aur khabardar jo uska mazaq udaya ...Wo mera pyara sa golu molu guglupuchu hai samjhe..Uske baare me kuch nahi sunungi.." warned Naina exaperated..

Sameer held her hand with both his hands..And now looking at her eyes intently...

" Tumhe itna hi pasand hai to apne bache ka naam bhi hum GUGLUPUCHU hi rakh denge"

------------------------------------------

Please ignore my gramatical mistakes...This one is another OS..All your views are kindly welcomed...Joota -Tamatars as well... 

Index -

Chapter 2 - page 2

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5026193?pn=2

Chapter 3 - page 4

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5026193?pn=4

Edited by asmita21180 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
What..I was in such a happy place reading it and it ended so soon..please this cannot end like this..please write next part an intense conversation on family ahem ahem and more accidental touches..I realised you a very diff way of expressing diff emotions and I loved the Sameer introspection..please continue..waiting..
Janani214 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This made my morning but you cannot stop it here. Please continue. Loved the way you wrote about Sameer's feelings. And I miss the guglupuchu in the show also.
dreamyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It was cute actually.. I wanted this kind of convo btwn them.. write next part too.. ending was incomplete..
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Asmita Di, this was such a nice and happy one! 
Desires are plagued by madness and the realisation starts here...those simple touches, the effect that they have on our body cannot be worded.
And at the end, guglupuchu! ðŸ˜†
bmk28 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Asmita, You are so talented.. Read your other OS as well but couldnt comment... All your ideas are turning out to be great read and it helps to fill that void which CVs are keeping on currently.. 
Btw, never knew you could write too.. Ross has also started writing.. Awesome bunch of talents here.. Wish something can rub into me too and I can write once in this life time ðŸ˜Š
vidrev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why you have stopped it abruptly. Ithana accha tho tha. Plz do continue soon. Eagerly waiting for next update. 
SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely OS Asmita!

I throughly enjoyed reading how you have presented Sameer's thoughts and feelings of increasing physical awareness and needs. This is so much more realistic than what is being shown in the show or rather the way the whole progression of Samaina relationship is being handled.

Keep writing dear! Looking forward to more from you 😳
asmita21180 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Chapter 2 

One Step up

At Sameer's Home

Mama -Mami were out of station to meet some relatives in Baroda ..Every year after Deepawali people did visit relatives with sweets and presents ... It was Saturday night and as the other day was Sunday, after Dinner Devang bhaiya decided to watch Movie on VCR  ...Poonam Bhabhi did objected to watch anything at home instead she wanted to go to some theatre to enjoy full screen Movie in Cinema Hall..She was arguing with Devang for never taking her out..Not even when his strict Mom was out of town...But it was decided they will watch movie at home tonight and later tomorrow they will go to any Talkies ..Sameer suggested they should watch Baazigar in Theatre .. 

Sameer wanted to talk to Naina as she must be wait ing for hia call but Poonam bhabhi insisted Sameer to watch movie with them.. Although Sameer was least interested, he stayed to watch movie as well..and they all sat in their big living room Sofa  ...it was some movie "Aaina "..And they were happily watching the movie..Chatting and enjoying ...After  some time there was some romantic scene between the leads..Which instantly caught Sameer attention...On the other hand Devang put his hands over Poonam's shoulder slowly caressing her breasts...Again Sameer did  noticed this..And was all flushed while he didn't show that he had seen the couple romancing openly in front of him...

After all these moments he was not at all attentive with the movie and his mind drifted to how he will feel with Naina sitting beside him in his bed after they were married  ,them watching romantic movies in his VCR... 

All night and next day he was in his dreamland and irritated...He didn't  joined Devang and Poonam for Theatre even after number of requests from them .

He wanted to experience all this in  only one person's Company..But the person herself was Naive about any kind of physical proximity among them..Sometimes he knew it was common for a girl like her..And sometimes in the heat of moments like this he so much wanted her to be supportive and intrigued ...Due to her shyness and modest  nature he was not able to take steps towards her..

Once in school she slapped him while he was trying to kiss her hand..And now even after three years in their relationship he was nervous of making  any kind of physical proximity towards her..

----------------------------------------------------------

Next Day in College 

"Naina chalo na ,Wo Shahrukh khan ki nayi picture aayi hai ..Baazigar ..Dekhne chale.." An eager Sameer demanded while Naina was scribbling notes in the library..

"Sameer ! Abhi to hum elections se free hue haiN ,socho kitna achha chance mila ki exams ki taiyari ke liye 3 mahine aur mil gaye humeN...To ab padhai aur sirf padhai.." Admonished Naina

"3 mahine mile hai na..To..Bahut time hai yaar ..padhai bhi kar lenge aur pyar bhi..Chalo na picture pls pls pls.." whinned Sameer..

"Waise bhi aajkal Pooja didi aayi hui hai aur ghar par hum Vansh ke wajah busy rehte haiN ...Poore time uski care karni hoti hai..Tumhe kya pata chhote bachhoN ke saath poore 24 ghante bhi kam ho jate haiN.." Naina explained Sameer 

" Haa to kya hua wo Pooja Didi hai na ..Wo mummy haiN ..Wo khud sambhal lengi..Akhir apne ghar me bhi to wahi sambhalti hongi na.." sameer tried to put some sense in her..

" Haa lekin hum  sabko to Vansh ke saath bas ye kuch din hi milenge na..Fir to Pooja didi kab aa payengi kya maloom" stated Naina sadly

" Hmm..Lekin hum to movie din me dekhenge na college time me..Naina waise bhi exams abhi haiN nahiN..Aur Deepawali ki chhutti ke baad se dekho college me padhai to abhi theek se shuru bhi nahiN hui hai... Bache bhi kitne kam aaye haiN ,wo to tumhari wajah se mai aur meri wajah se Munna - Pandit aa gaye..warna to yaha chidiya bhi par na maare ...Dekho Preeti bhi to nahiN aayi na.." reasoned Sameer 

" Preeti ko to bahana chahiye padhai nahiN karne ka..Lekin aaj usko Chachi ji ne rok liya..Savere jab chachi ji Vansh ko taiyar karti haiN to kitchen sambhalne ke liye koi to chahiye ..Pooja didi sasural me to sab kuch karti hi hai ..Humne socha ki kam se yahaN unse koi kaam na karwayeN...Wo to maiN G.S. huN isiliye mujhe college khulte hi aana hi padha..Jante to ho na kitni responsibilities badh gayi haiN meri" replied Naina..Although she was not happy with Preeti staying at home and she has to come alone..But she asked Sameer to pick her up and this way she got another  ride on bike with Sameer..

"Naina abhi kuch din aise hi rahega...Isiliye mana mat karo na pls.. Kal hi chalte haiN agar tum kaho to.." Demanded Sameer with full force 

Naina knew that this was lost battle ..No one could make Sameer's mind for studies ..And now even she was losing this battle giving in ...She looked at his face now shinning  bright in the glow of victory  he had over his girl..

"Achha ,lekin is baar hum group me jayenge...Ghar pe pooch ke..."Sameer made a face pouting .."suno to pehle..Pichli baar bina pooche gaye the to kya hua tha yaad hai na..Film bhi reh gayi ,tumhari Dhak -Dhak Bhi, aur chachi ji se thappad khaye wo alag..."Teased Naina

Sameer knew he can't argue with this girl on her sense to be righteous ...But he was happy that she agreed and considered his demands...

This was the best quality of Naina..Whatever the other people think about her ,he knew that she would never let him down wherever his demands were related..She always did  her best to please him...And he adored her for loving him so much...

"Tum na wo phoolo wali frock pehen ke aana...Jo tumne fresher's ke dance practise me pehni thi..." Added Sameer..

"Kyu mai baqi dress me achhi nahi lagti " asked Naina in her mind thinking about her unwaxed legs when she went for the first bike ride..She was still embarrassed thinking about what Sameer had thought of her..But now since she  waxed her legs regularly she was least worried of such embarrasments. She was not the kind of girl to depend on false beauty standards..But some where she wanted to look appealing in Sameer's eyes.. Least she was aware of the fancy thoughts Sameer already had about her..Even in her simple looks ..

"NahiN achhi to tum sabhi dresses me lagti ho..Lekin picture dekhne hum  tabhi jayenge jab tum wo frock pehen ke aaogi.." mentioned a persistent Sameer

" Achha ! Tum kaho to Sunaina ki wo Speech wali dress pehen ke aa jau"..With this playful remark Naina stood picking her books and copy and ran fast out of the library..

Leaving Sameer in a thoughtful trance..In his mind he was now imagining Naina in the off shoulder top and short mini skirt..Don't know why but he was hot all over ...His face red with Naina in Mini Skirt Avtaar in his imagination..

Night time phone call

"Tumne ghar pe poocha.."  Sameer

"Ha ..Chacha ji ne permission de di.." chimed Naina.. " preeti bahut excited hai picture ke liye...Aise dosto ke saath group me pehli baar jane wali hai na"

"Tum wo chhoro na..Tum khush ho na.." intrigued Sameer..

"Haa Sameer ..mai khush kyu nahi hongi..Tumhare saath bitaya hua har pal mere liye bahut anmol hai.." Naina was tearful just thinking of all the time spent with him..

"Mai kal 10 baje jakar tickets le lunga.. tum tension mat lo..is baar sab achha hoga ..Kal wahi dress pehnogi na?? " Questioned Sameer ..

"Hmm ..Kal 11.30  theatre me milte haiN bye.." Naina cut the call..

She was just teasing Sameer..But she would be wearing the same dress which Sameer demanded...She loved "demanding Sameer" ...And the fact that he never missed any chance to woo her with his small instant wishes...

She very much wanted him to concentrate on studies..And be serious..More now as they both had promised  Chacha ji that they will be sincere in their lives and future...But she enjoyed this playful side of Sameer..

In other ways they balanced each other traits so well..Sameer brought out the playful and fun side of Naina...While Naina brought out the sincere and devoted sides of Sameer...

Their relationship had a kind of equilibrium ...Both had different things to contribute while making each other whole...

Movie Date .. "Baazigar "

She would have asked Sameer to Pick girls to the  theatre but she decided they will go there by themselves...As she didn't want to push her luck anymore...Chacha ji was quite supportive like ever..And he did permitted them for movie ..But she didn't want being spotted  unnecessarily by anyone and triggering her other family members to make her life hell again...She was careful this time..

By 11.40 in the morning they all gathered outside the Theatre..Where Sameer ,Munna and Pandit were waiting for them..They all went upstairs to Balcony waiting area...Sameer had bought snacks ,popcorns, and cold drinks in advance..And they each had hand full of refreshments now..

When the gates opened they all went inside taking their seats..The boys did sit on either sides to safe zone girls..Sameer was as ever a gentleman but Munna and Pandit as well when it came to securing  girls of their gang..They became protective from the fun loving ignorant boys..Who would have thought after seeing their naughty antiques in  school .

The movie was good and already a big  hit..Critics praising the actor for playing the Antagonist..The songs were good..And it was comfortable as winters did bring some chill in the humid  atmosphere of Ahmedabad...Due the fact that 

they did not lie this time..Everyone was enjoying freely without fear...

But  every single cell of Sameer's body and every single nerve of Sameer's brain  was absorbed by the girl beside him..She had indeed accepted his plea and she now sat there wearing that knee length blue floral frock ..Looking all kind of beautiful...He could sense the happiness and enthusiasm radiating from her..She was happy.. In some good scenes , she just tapped him to watch ...once when the Antagonist throw a girl from the top roof..She held his biceps tightly ..Closing her eyes out of fear..

Sameer slowly whispered in her ear  " tum kyuN itna dar gayi Naina..Bhool gayi us din tum kaise college ki chhat pe chadh gayi thi " Sameer teased her playfully

" Jao mai na tumse baat hi nahi karti.." naina smacked him hard on  biceps and tried moving away..

But this time Sameer was fast enough to put his hand over her shoulder pulling her towards him..In attempt so sudden his palm did brush against her breast..And other hand was on her knee where the cloth did move slightly exposing her skin and both the touch now we're like she was hit by fire..

An Unknown sensation did capture  Naina this time..She had never felt like this anytime..And none of Sameer's touch had ever felt this way..The touch did instantly made  her stomach flutter..And her face was all blushing .

He moved  his other  hand from her knee and held Naina's hand and kept it tight in his hold..Not letting her escape..Although she wouldn't,  as all her mind was drifted now aware of each of the touch ..concentrating  now ...She felt her right breast was touching Sameer's left  chest exactly where his heart was beating as fast as herself ...

Sameer was slowly moving his fingers drawing patterns on back of her palms ..And it felt like ripples on her skin...More fluttering in her belly...

She slowly looked up and saw that sameer was completely engrossed in the movie..And he didn't even notice the change in Naina..She was happy that he didn't notice how she was glowing now..She sat  silently breathing heavily there , her eyes fixed on the movements of  sameer's fingers ..Every pattern he drew was transfixed in her mind..."

Sameer who was actually ignorant of what had just happened..Suddenly felt her silence..And he quickly asked her " kya hua ...Maine to mazaq kiya ..Tum itna chup kyuN ho gayi.." 

Naina Silent as if she didn't even heared what he said..Her eyes concentrating and revising the patterns his fingers were drawing ...

Sameer moving apart looked at her and saw that she was busy looking at her hand which was held by him...And he pinched Naina..

Naina as if woken out of dream..Peaked up..Something in her eyes..Which was all lost ..And even in the darkness of the theatre Sameer saw the change..Her breathing was rough...Sameer simply held her hand tight , brought it  up towards his lips...And gave a slight peck on the back of her palm..Now turning it,  he gave a peck on inside her palm..She was all lost now..

And now Sameer did give a last peck on her cheeks...

Both of them lost in each other..Naina in the heat of touches and pecks..And Sameer on realising what he just did ?...And whether Naina would like it or not ?? ...He didn't want something to happen now after all the hardship already they had gone through...He was somewhere scared of what now...He just kissed this girl and she is so numb that she couldn't respond or say a word now..Only staring him all wide eyed ..

Slowly Naina picked his hand in hers..And moved it to her mouth kissing on the back of his palm , similarly like him... Now she kissed inside   his  palm... Sameer was quite and wide eyed at the audacity of the girl beside her..And  she moved closer and gave a slight kiss on his cheeks...

They both were lost in thier own paradise now...Both basking in the sensation ...And both of them knew ,   That this kiss will be itched in their minds always..

thanx my friend @Chatterbox ...For suggesting some brilliant ideas...

This idea strike me today and I thought to pen it down...So I added it as  continuation of the last chapter..instead making new thread..

Do let me know your views...Thanx all

Edited by asmita21180 - 5 years ago
Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Omg! A massive thank you!!!
Loved it just loved it..wow I am so happy..I so want a proper movie date and that Bhaiya Bhabhi romance inspiring Sameer uff dil le lo..
Please continue..you write really well..I am enjoying this so much..aise hi qwaish puri ho jaye 😉