Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujitharajan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Congrats for the new story dear...Awesome update dear...Rk is a vampire and a doctor also...Madhu didn't liked rk's attitude...
Now she is working under rk...Interested to read their love story...Ur supernatural stories are treat to read...
Waiting for the next part dear...
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update. 
Loved it.
Continue soon.
Waiting for the next update.
Sorry for the delayed reply.
Thanks for the PM dear.
annukumari007 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Waiting for the next part dear...
Please update soon..
magicalmirage thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi friends
I am really sorry for the late update
I Know you wanted me to update the other stories
But I am a little busy to write
I will do it next week,I promise.
Thanks for your love and support

My Love ,dark and dangerous?

Part 3

Madhus POV

I came out of the bathroom wiping my damp hair and my eyes followed to the window of the neighbors house.i looked for anything like yesterday but the window was close shut.i sighed and smiled at my stupidness for expecting something to happen again . Do people make out every night ??...stupid me...but trishna used to... " shut up " I scolded myself.i tuck my wet towel on the hanger and turned to the window and then I saw a man opened the window and staring at me or at our balcony.i decided to check what hemight be doing.i went to the door and opened it to enter to balcony .I looked at the man and I saw him smiling and waving at me. I tried to wave my hand but stopped my sister's voice
"hey she shouted at the man .i turned to look at my sister and her perfection on making friends.
" hi " that man responded and I felt his voice familiar
" nice to meet you again rishab my sister shouted
" me too trishna "hr Said
Wait...rishab.. I thought ...rishab m?? " my eyes widened at the thought
"Hey kid "the man said
"Oh...now it's confirmed ...he is the jackass " I thought
"Hi ..Ja...I mean sir I said
He moved away from the window and I felt I missed something nice and I heard the door to their balcony opening and soon found jackass a little closer to us ,so that we don't have to shout but yet to be talked in loud voice.
" how was your first day at hospital? " he asked at trishna 
"Nice...rishab..you have a well maintained one..so there is nothing to complain "she said
"Oh...thank youhe said and he looked at me
"Ours were a the best day,right kid he smirked at me and I pouted.
" Really...pouted???...hah..embarrassing "my brain mocked me and I realized the awkwardness
He smiled flashing his cute dimples making me melt on the sight itself .
"Hey kid...r u day dreaming? " He asked me and then I realized that I was checking him out shamelessly.
"ufff...god ,what's happening with me..I had never ever felt this pull for anyone and here, nonetheless ,Mr rishab kundra ,the jackass!!!!?? " I thojght in my mind.
"answer me ,kid " he said
"W...what ????  "I stuttered
" trishna asked you about your day ?he said
" Well...it..it was niceI stutteredwhats with all these gittery ..madhumy mind reminded.
"Nice really??? " he cocked his brow..oops..heaven. " my perverted mind.
"Y..yes ...sir "I said
"Madhu...we are not in our hospital and not at duty now...so you can call me, rishab " he said
My mind was delighted and doing a happy dance when he said my name and the way it rolled out of his tongue send shivers down my spine his voice so deep and husky. " huh...really pervert ?? " 
Both trishna and rishab looked gaped at me
"What ??  " I asked
" you said it aloud " trishna whispered to me.
"Oh.. god,I want hide myself from this embarrassment " I thought
" it's okay kid...I have had this experience earlier..you know girls just dies on me ...so don't be embarrassed and moreover that itits obuvious for your age to be a little hormonal " he said 
"Oh good ..I wanna die "I thought and heard my treacherous sister laughing.
"Well...may I join the party?? " I heard a deep voice and saw a man coming towards rishab.
"Yes of course "trishna smiled seeing another eye candy.
" I remind about what I saw at the window last night "who was there last night?... Rishab or the other man " I thought
" Btw..let me introduce myself... I am Sultan kundra,yeah..rishabs elder brother "he smiled at trishna and I felt his eyes raking her body and then his eyes shifted to mine .I felt like ants are crawling my body and felt myself filthy for being subjected to eye raping.
I heard someone clearing their throat and saw rishab glaring at Sultan. He smiled and winked at his little brother and they looked at each other for a minute.i felt that they are having some type  of silent conversation...they were Gettysburg angry with each other and rishab fisted his hand as if he will hit his brother and soon they relaxed ,turned to us.i looked at trishna ,who was eyeing both the males in front of us.her eyes were flickering from one to the other as if she is in a dilemma ,whom to choose.
"Hah...trishna..get a grip , yaar "I whispered to her
"I am confused ,madhu..I don't Know whom to choose..both are epitome of male beauty " she whispered back.
"Trishna... "I warned her.
She smiled sheepishly.
I saw them smiling  at us as if they had heard our conversation..but. I am sure that it's not possible by normal human hearing.
"hey...what about an outing with us ? "Sultan suggested
"Yes of course "...my impatient sister jumped upon the first opportunity itself 
" no... I said at the same time.
" why madhu ...are you afraid of us ? " Sultan asked slyly
" no...I just "I couldn't complete my words as my sister determined to interfere.
"Please madhu " she made a puppy face
"Umm...okay " I can't deny her request and she very well knew it.
"so...how about tomorrow evening?? "Sultan suggested
"we are okay with that... my sister said.
"Okay...we will pick you at 7 ...planning to have a nice dinner and have some nice chat with two beautiful ladies...well,after that I will be more than happy to help you with anything "hr wincked at us and trishna blushed.i felt like puking then and there.
" Okay guys...goodnight...see you tomorrow "rishab said "and kid,don't repeat today's mistakes "and the jackass turned and left.
"Goodnight ladies "sultan wincked at us .he followed his brothers suite.

Rishabs POV

I went to the downstairs and heard my brother following me.we had a fight up there and we realized it's awkward so stopped it before it became evident in human eyes.
"Jackass...han ?  " Sultan laughed
"Yeah...her mind and thoughts are cute " I said
"she is cute too.. he said
I nodded.
"So...whom do you choose ? "He asked
I have made my mind and will announce it soon.
"Oh..great..if you choose madhu,I will take trishna and vice versa " he said
"What ??...you can't have a chosen till next century..it's your punishment for killing your chosen " I said
"I know it...I am not taking a chosen but just a toy for me "he said
"No you can't do that too..the council won't allow you " I said
"I don't give any sh*t about the council "sultan hissed and his eyes turned blue .who are you to interfere in my matters? " he asked
"I am your brother "I said " and a member in council " 
"only half brother...your mom is not mine..my mom died giving birth to me and our father didn't give any sh*t about my mom..he just wanted a heir and then came your mom to his life  and he loved her so much to turn her...and you have a full family  ..now you have two beautiful ladies ,you can choose among them ...what about me??...I am alone ..alone for a  fuc*ing century "he yelled at me .my parents came to us hearing him.
"Sultan " my dad's noice boomed in the room making the room to shake and few glasses to shatter..after all he thousands of years old powerful vampire.ae squirmed at his voice and Sultans eyes turned to it's normal color.
"Don't you dare to speak like that ever "ge warned
"Sorry dad.. he said
"Rishab..whom you choose? "Hr asked me
"Dad...I choose trishna "  I said
"I can't spoil Madhu's Innocence I thought
"Okay...so you know what you have to do next ? " my dad asked
" Yeah ..charm her "I replied "I don't think ,I need to do anything...she is already interested in me " I said
My dad smiled.
"I am sure dad I can lure any girl to my be... I couldn't complete my words
" don't dare to complete that words rishab...I don't want this type of low languages in my house " my mom came to us.
"Sorry Mom " I said
"But I wanted you to choose the other girl " she said disappointed " she is cute, innocent and...
"Virgin ??  " I completed her words
"Rishab??   " Mom rolled her eyes at me.
I felt Sultan trying to mindlink.i opened the guard and asked "what?? " 
" I will take that from her...her v card "he said
" no you won't do that...if you are so desperate ..go to some other vampire girls...not her "I said
"Why so ??.. you are not interested in her and she is in vampire territory..so there is no restrictions in the law. "He justified
" no..you will stay away from her "I growled
"You can't do anything little brother "he said and went out in a flash.

Please hit like and comment
linlin1911 thumbnail
Yaar ... fantastic update ... y did rish choose trishna ... hope they aoon fall in love...
Thanks for te pm ..
Update soon
Sujitharajan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear...Madhu liked rk and rk also liked madhu but didn't want to ruin her life...
Rk choose trishna over madhu😭 I am sure he will change his mind soon...I hate sultan😡 and he is eying on our madhu...
I am sure rk will save madhu from that sultan...Waiting for the next part dear...Please try to update ur other stories too...
aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
First of all I'm gonna say what pricked me in the update.. Both the men are epitome of male beauty I agree Rk is but yuck sultan..?? God, he is the epitome of puke-worthy face.. You know it's so hard to even imagine sultan as average looking & seeing the line handsome I almost got heart attack.. Who can even look at that ullu's face when our dead drop handsome Rk is standing near..?? Chechi.. Next time plz be careful or you know kallam paranja kakka kottum 😉 .. So no more lies OK..?? But I have to agree that ullu has every look of a beast his name is enough to spoil one's day & it's so irritating to even read about him.. 
Now coming to the update.. 
Why the hell Rk choose Trishna.. Man Madhu is gonna be your wife so you won't be spoiling her innocence & that ba***rd sultan's condition.. Wait.. I will ca***ate that ba***rd.. Clam down Aishu.. Breath in.. breath out.. The update was amazing but I really want Rishbala to be married soon & dare that ullu eye Madhu once more then he won't be having his eyes for eyeing a girl.. Plzz.. You have to update soon & no way to escape it.. 
Thanks for the pm :)
Edited by aishu007 - 5 years ago
annukumari007 thumbnail
Awesome update dear..👏
Loved it very much..
Eagerly waiting for the next part..
Please continue soon..
Thanks for the pm..:)
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesome update,
loved it,
Madhu didn't get good vibes seeing Sultan,
Rk choose Trishna over Madhu and now Sultan is after Madhu,
continue soon
thanks for the pm

karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mind-blowing update...
sooo RK choose Trishna..