Please continue soon..

SORRY FOR THE DELAY

Thanks for the pm..:)

WELCOME DEAR
magicalmirage thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi friends 
I am really sorry for the late update.i had a minor accident and my fingers got injured ,so I couldn't type the story ..

I know most of you are waiting for married @ america.i had started working on it and hope I can post it soon

I couldn't reply to all comments as the system wants me to do some  crap to prove that I am not a robot..I am fed up with it and I hope you will understand me.its already difficult for me to type and they are making me do it again...

Enough of my sad story...now to the real one...so please read and don't forget to hit like and comment

My love ,dark and dangerous

Part 4

IMadhu's POV
I glared at the my enemy with all the hatred I have for it. It was a real nuisance who was torturing me from years.
Trishna came to my room and smiled at me .she shut the alarm pressing the button
"Madhu ..it won't stop by your glare you have to press the button " trishna said
"Yeah I know that nasty piece of sh*t " I said
"Oops...don't curse in the morning itself "trishna pressed her ears closed.
"oh god... I shouted and ran to my wardrobe picking out my clothes ,dashed to the bathroom.
" What?? " Trishna asked
I stopped and said " trishna ,I have to reach hospital earlier. That jackass...had given me some work to complete...he will definitely humiliate me if I didn't done it " with that I shut the door and did my business
I pressed the car horn for the enth time but,my sister was no were near to be out of the house .I opened the door and went inside to see trishna doing her make up.
"Trishna...I told you ,I have to be there as fast as possible " I said
"Madhu,let me do my make up and then we can go " trishna said
"It's a hospital trishna...you are not going for a date " I said
"Yes...but what if I got a date from some hot doctor ? " she said grinning
"Hot doctor ? " I asked
"yeah haven't you see anyone hot in that hospital ?  " she smiled suggestively
"Rishab kundra? " I asked curiously and with a bit worry.
"Yeah.. of course " she said and continued her puttying.
I felt a pain in my heart and I wondered why I am feeling so much for him..it's my first experience though I had so many friends who were hot and handsome,most of them were trishnas entertainments .I never felt jelousy when she hit on those boys but why am I territorial about rishab ..
I walked back to the car and leaned on it impatiently looking at our front each minute.i heard a car braking near me and saw Sultan at the driving seat.he opened the door and climbed out waving at me
"Good morning Madhu, why are you dressed up so early " he asked
"Good morning Sultan, I have some work in the hospital .I am waiting for trishna "I smiled at him even though I felt a weirdness in him
"Oh...little brothers orders ,right?  " he said
"Yeah " I smile
Trishna came of the door and I sighed in Content.
"Let's go " I said and try to climb in
"No..Madhu,I am searching for my black stilettos..have you seen it ..I remember I took it from our home...it will go perfect with my dress "she said
"Trishna...I don't know what you are thinking and I will kill you if that jackass even rolled his eyes at me " I said angrily
"Jackass...you mean rishab? " Sultan laughed
I ignored him but trishna nodded slyly.
"Well...I think I can help you " sultan said
We turned our attention to him
"I can drop Madhu at hospital and trishna, you can take your own time for your make-up " he said
Before I could deny my over enthusiastic sister said " that's a nice idea " 
I couldn't deny it when my sister accepted the offer
"Okay " I said defeatedly
Sultan opened the passanger door for me and I thanked him for the chivalry.
"you are always welcome for a ride with me " he said
I felt he said it suggestively but his face didn't give away the vibe.so I thought it was just my over thinking mind playing it's game.
He turned the key and started the car to the hospital.
"Madhu,I think we could know about each other a little...what do you say?  "He asked
"Yes of course " I smiled.
"lets play 20 questions " he said
"What ??..it's a teenagers game " I said
"I am a teen ager...don't I look so ? " he asked
I smiled at his words .soon we learned about each other and I find out that he is really a nice man and funny too.i cleared all those presumption I had about him and realized that it was just my misconceptions .
Sultan stopped the car in front of the hospital and I climbed out of it.
"You are not coming  inside ? " I asked him wondered.
"No..I have to go to my office " he said
"You are not working here ? I thought you are a doctor too,like others in your family " I said
"No honey..I don't like to handle this blood and all..it's really...he stopped
"awful? "I asked
"Yeah..kinda ..I guess "he said
"So what are you doing ? "I asked
"Well...kundras have other business too..like a construction company ..some hotels and so on..I take care of the construction company "he said
"Oh..that's nice " I said
"Okay...see you tonight.. bye "he waved  at me and drove away.
I looked at the retreating car and smiled .I turned to the hospital and went for my work..the jackass's orders.

Rishabs POV
I entered my cabin to see Madhu doing the case sheet which I had told her to complete .she looked up when she saw me and smiled at me
"Good morning sir "she said
"Good morning ...btw ,how's the work ..have you completed it ? I asked
" a little more to complete "she replied
"Okay "and then I scented sultan on her.i sniffed eagerly to confirm it and I found out that I am right .I soon panicked for her safety..I don't know y I think that it's my duty to protect her and it sink into me at the very sight itself,in that jungle..her sleeping form made out her Innocence clearly.
"you met Sultan ? " I asked 
"yes... her eyes asked the question which I ignored to answer.
"Well...sir...he dropped me here "she said
"Why ??..you don't have a car or you trying to seduce my brother "I blurted out and regreted it soon it left my mouth.i damned myself for the slip of the tongue,quiet immature for few century old vampire like me
"Excuse me sir "she looked at me aangrily
I had to stayon my ground and so I said the harsh words " I Know girls like you " 
"Look...mr rishab kundra...i don't know what's your problem with me...but don't even dare to say such filthy words to me...I will pull your tounge out " she said
"wow...she is fiesty and courageous...nice " I thought in my mind
I smirked at her and she glared at me ,resimed her work.
The day went like a blurr and it was time for our outing or rather dare with trishna.sultan and Madhu were just third wheel.but I have to keep up the faade till I felt it is time .I am planning to propose trishna tonight and I have to put an end to this whole drama as soon as possible,marry her ,knock down her asap ,so that my parents and our society will shut down their  pestering on me.
I checked myself on the mirror and satisfied myself  enough for making her fall for me. I saw sultan looking at me through the mirror .
"That's enough rishab...you are looking nice and she will definitely say yes "he said smiling
I wanted to confirm his plan on Madhu 
"Sultan...did you dropped Madhu to hospital? I asked
"Yes...I helped her " he said
"But your office is in the opposite way to hospital "I said
"Yeah...but you know I never denies girls attention "he ssmirked
I wanted to kill him but I kept my cool faade as I know him very well.if he ever found out that I am trying to protect her he won't hesitate to kill her. So I have to act like I don't have any feelings towards Madhu and protect her at the same time.
"Lets go " I said correcting my suit.
We went our car and drove to the neighboring house.i honked  and the sisters went out of their house giggling .I looked at Madhu's smile and mesmorized by it's beauty.theyclimbrd in the back seats and closed the door
"Let's go " trishna said 
I started the car and looked through the rearview mirror.i saw Madhu looking at me through the corner of her eyes.i know I hurt her so much but she might keep away from Sultan because of my words,I hope so .she saw me looking at her and she averted her gaze to the forest ,disgusted.
"I am sorry Madhu..But I am doing this for you "I said in my mind and she startled and looked at me through the mirror.
"She heard my words ?..it's impossible "I thought
I tried to read her mind.

Madhus POV

I saw rishab looking at me and I averted my gaze and then the most unbelievable thing happened.i heard him apologizing and I startled and looked at him because I was sure he wwas stubborn enough to say those words .I looked at trishna and Sultan who was acting normal and I realized that I was just imagining things .I sighed and scolded my brain who is losing it.
"its your illusion Madhu "I thought.
Soon the car reached a posh restaurant.i readits name aloud "poison ivy "
"Yeah...it's the nicest place here ...lot of things to enjoy and the food is delicious " Sultan said
"Okay  ..I am so happy " trishna jumped with joy and rishab offered his hand to trishna .she placed her hand on the crook of his elbow and walked with him like a date
"why am I so complicated..I can't enjoy her happiness...why can't I see them together...I thought.i felt like something bad is going to happen
I went out of thetrance when Sultan said " what are you waiting at. ..let's go " 
"yeah... I followed Sultan
We went to the cabin reserved for us and saw them already seated .they were talking about something and smiling.
"He never smiled at me genuinely " I thought "but why it effects me so much "
And then rishabs gaze met mine and I averted my gaze again for the second time tonight.
We ordered our food and the men ordered some special drinks for them along with the food. They told us that their drinks are much hard and we can't handle it .so we just gave up on that .
Then rishab took trishnas hand and he leaned on his knees.trishna looked at him wide eyed.
"Well...trishna ,I Know it's a little fast...we just met few days back ...but I really liked you at the first sight itself...and when we talked with each other I had fallen for you ...I think you are the girl for me...the one o wanted to share my whole life with...will you be mine. ..will you marry me "he asked looking at her
Her eyes filled with joyous tears and she looked at Sultan and me
"Please trishna " rishab said
And my desperate sister said "yes "crashing my heart into pieces .rishab stood up and took a box from his pocket .he opened it and I saw the diamond sparkling in the light.
"So you were prepared " she said
"Yes darling "he said and put the ring on her finger .he kissed on her cheek and his eyes followed to me.i felt like I will burst into tears .
"Excuse me  "I said and went to the washroom. I wiped the tears rolling down my eyes I splashed some water and looked at my face.
"Why am I hurt?...we just met and there is nothing between us..yet I feel like I lost everything ...why ? " I asked
"what happened Madhu ?  " trishna asked
"You say it ?...are you dumb trishna...what do you Kno about him and his family...yet you said yes? I asked her angrily
"Madhu...he is handsome ,rich and from a well known family and as far I know he is well mannered..what else I have to dream about a future husband...he is perfect " trishna said
"But trishna "I said
"No ifs and buts...its my decision...you should be happy for your sister Madhu..not jealous " she said and left the washroom
"Yeah..she is right...afterall it's ger life to decide...I should be happy for my sister "I thought.

Please hit like and comment

Thank you
aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res
unres
Awesome update chechi .. Loved it.. 
I knew this would happen but still can't digest it.. I can't marry trishna he is Madhu only & that ba***rd sullu I wanna slap him left right & center even his presence is so irritating.. Madhu is so sad coz of this I know Rishbala love each other.. Plz update soon.. Wanna see my Rishbala together asap.. Thanks for the pm chechi :)
Edited by aishu007 - 5 years ago
maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
wowww superb update wat will happen next waiting
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Thanx for d pm:)
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
How are u now,take care
Awesome update,
Sultan nicely behaving with Madhu and she is thinking he is good and misunderstood him before,
Rk wants Madhu to stay away from Sultan,
Madhu heard Rk's apology,
Madhu feeling hurt seeing Rk-Trishna together and he proposed her sis and trishna also accepted his proposal ,
continue soon
thanks for the pm
Sujitharajan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope u r fine now...Take care of urself dear...
Nice update dear...I don't like rk proposed trishna that to infront of madhu...I hope rk and madhu realize their love soon...
Waiting for ur next update dear...
Edited by Sujitharajan - 5 years ago
annukumari007 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update 👏
Loved it so much 
Eagerly waiting for the next part
Please update soon...
Thanks for the pm & take care of urself dear..
karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update...
it's like Madhu also has power s...
loved Sultan nd Madhu part...
nd about proposal for Trishna ...
don't wanna comment on it...
Looking forward for next part...
karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update...
its like Madhu also has vampire power s...
loved Sultan nd Madhu part...
nd about proposal for Trishna ...
don't wanna comment on it...
Looking forward for next part...