My love,dark and dangerous? Part 5 page 11 dt 1/1

Posted: 5 years ago
Hi friends
I posted this story on pkyek and then some of our friends said they like to read it in rishbala version
So I am posting it here
Please read and drop your views

My love ,dark and dangerous?

Part 1

Madhus POV

I looked at trishna who was sleeping peacefully on the passenger seat.i was driving this damn car from last 4 hours ..yet we didn't reach our destination.the way is really dark and the forest along the both sides of the road is thick giving the whole scene an Erie feeling.
"Ufff..."I uffed with frustration 
My legs are paining from constant pressing on the clutch and the accelerators the condition of the road is terrible ..
"God knows...who made such a filthy road"I scoffed
"What??"trishns startled out of her deep slumber
"What??"I rolled my eyes
"I drowned in that terrible waves ...help me madhu"she said Dreamily..but her eyes were wide open like a saucer.
"Wakey..wakey.. drama queen"I said to the dreamy head and then she came to her sense and realized that we are driving in a car.she straighten the seat to it's position 
"Ayy...you drooled"I said and she Swiftly wiped her mouth for the non existent drool.i suppressed my laughter by pressing my lips together.
"Madhu ...you brat"she scolded me and I smiled at her.
"What's the time"she checked her watch and rolled her eyes
"OMG...it's near midnight and we didn't reach yet...why are you driving too slow ,madhu?'she asked me
"Ahh... really??!!!...look at the speedometer ...you can't blame for being late to reach...you are the one who are responsible for this whole scenario..if we had started from home earlier ,we might have  reached before sunset...but no...madam have to wake up on afternoon 2 pm and then went to her spa treatment for another 4 hours and then packing for another 2 hrs."I said
"I was a little busy last night and was very tired"she said
"Oh..yeah...you woke up at 2 pm because I dragged youfrom your bed ...you sleepyass rather say drunken ass"I said
"Well ...that was a goodbye party and I enjoyed it a little...don't be so mean ,madhu"she said
"Yes trishna...it's not your mistake ...it's now mine,right"I scowled at her
She sighed"I am sorry my dear sister ..now stop being so  angry at me"trishna pouted
"Okay...on one condition"I said 
"What??"she asked
I smiled wickedly
"Oh no...I Know this smile...I am in deep sh*t"she said
"You gonna drive from now"I said
"Oh gosh ..no madhu..my legs are cramped and I can't walk and I..."she started blabbing
"No way...if you want me to forgive you...then do it"I said
She nodded and I  pull off the car .and handed her the key.we switched over the seats and trishna started the car mumbling some curses.
"Well...what's the GPS says"she asked
"The signals are bad here ..so that GPS is getting on and off.. sending me through some remote roads and in the end we are  ending at the sane road..back to the square one..I am fed up "I said
"Let's go some more ahead..we might find some human inhabitation"she said
"No way...I have been searching for a single soul from last two hours and there is nothing except this thick forest..who the hell started a hospital and college in this area"u complained
"Let's hope for the best"she said driving ahead 
The forest seems like getting thicker and the road narrowed to an extent that there is it space for one vehicle to pass.the humongous trees with thier thick branches bending into the road casted shadows by the tranquil moonlight, giving it a monstrous facade.i felt a chill down to my spine hearing the wind whistling through the trees .I heard some distant grunts and howls ..wolves ..it didn't helped my growing fear.
"trishna .."I called her in fear"I think we lost our way"
"I think so"..."let's continue with this road,we can't stay here and get eaten by some animals"she said
I nodded and squeeze shut my eyes while chanting some prayer.i heard trishna snickering at me.i glared at her and again chanted .I don't know when I fell into the Oblivion of sleep  but when I opened my eyes,it was Dawn and I was sleeping in the car,trishna was no where to find .I straighten myself and yawned
"trishna"I croaked because of the lack of usage of voice.
I then looked around to see that we are parked near a house which is painted in white and is double storied.oi opened the door and climbed out of the car and stretched my aching muscles.i went to the door and knocked .soon trishna opened the door with a smile.
"Good morning,madhu"she said
I entered inside the cosy room and lowered myself on to the plush couch
"How we reached here?"I asked to trishna who was returned from the kitchen with a cup of coffee .the smell and fumes swrilling over the cup itself awaken my sleepy head.she placed the cup on the coffee table across me .I took it and sipped it , moaning at the sweet bitterness melting on my tongue 
"After you had fallen asleep...the forest  get thickened and I felt a little fear...but then I met a man"she said
"You mean a human.?"I asked in awe
"No ...a vampire ...you dumbass...a man,he directed me here"she said
"You mean ..a man in the middle of thatscary forest??"I asked
"Yeah...his car was breakdown and he was trying to get a ride ."she said
"So he was with us in the car??I asked and I was too surprised how much deeply I had slept last night.
"Yeah ..and I dropped him at his house.."she pointed to the near by area through the window,where I couldn't see any building or construction , other than some thick vegetation.'hah..there is nothing here except trees. .damn"I thought
My train if thought is interrupted by her
"He was really handsome..I couldn't take my eyes from the rearview mirror ..he is such an eye candy"she said Dreamily
"Hah ...trishna and boys"I muttered
I went to the kitchen to drop my cup in the sink and  then looked through the kitchen window to the neighbor ...I could see the building there as it was not covered by greenary.
"Why the heck they need these much trees at thier front portion and nothing in the back?"I thought"whatever ...why I am bothered about them ..."I said to myself.
I went to the car and took our luggages inside..
"There are two rooms in first floor..the one facing the front ,it's mine and the other is yours"trishna said
"So there is no choice for me?"I asked
"No... because I am older than you and I am the one who first entered here"she reasoning
"Oh... okay"I said and dragged my suitcase to my destined room I opened the door and entered the room with all the amenities we liked to have in a room .nothy rich but good.i opened the windows for the proper ventilation .I don't like myself to coup up ...I always like the fresh air .I saw a door to the right and opened it to see a balcony.i e tered and looked to see the huge house ahead...I could only see the upper floor and a window facing the balcony..isaw someone or something at the window but in a flash it disappeared.i ft a little fear of that unknown thing
"I might be a little tired or hallucinating"I said to myself and went back to my room closing the door .I neatly stacked my dresses in the wardrobe and set my things accordingly.i went to trishnas room to see her clothes are piled up on the bed and she was suttit beside it biting her nail
"What a mess?"I asked
"I don't know how to manage it..please help me"she said
"Okay"I smiled and started folding her clothes neatly.trishna is occasionally touching on her neck and wincing.
"What's it?"I asked
"I don't know..some insects might have bit me ..I have a little pain on my neck"shesaid
"Let me see"I said and checked her neck 
There was two small pin pointed marks on her neck and it looked like some insects had gotten her
"It's not one...it's two insects"I said
"Let me look"she took her phone and opened the mirror app.
"Wow ..nice...it's two bites...like a vampire bite"she laughed
"Stupid"I said
"Yeah ...I think we should use some antiseptic on it...what if some venom in this shitty little things"I said
"Yeah...it's in that kit"she pointed to the medicine kit .I took it out and applirdy it on her wounds.
We resume our work and ended up sleeping on her bed .I wake up to see dark ess around 
"Where am I?"I thought
"Yeah we were setting our new house"I said to myself and climbed out of the bed and traced on the  wall for the switches.i found out it and switched on every lights.
"Damnt"I cursed.i slowly walked back to the night stand werei put my mobile phone.i struck my leg on the cot in the process and winced"ouch"
I somehow managed to reach the table and get my mobile switched on the torch.i went to my room and rummaged through my belongings to find the candle and the match box 
"Thank God"I mumbled and lightened the candle.
I went to the kitchen to get some water and the packed foods we had taken from our home .I took a pack of hide at seek and munched it .I went back to my room and didn't bother to awake trishna.she might be tired.
I placed the candle on the night stand and went to close the window because the flame is wavering and about to went off by the wind .
"What's with the wind here...always giving  a creepy feeling"I thought and as if it heard me and taking a revenge on me,my candle light went off
"Sh*t"I cursed .but then my eyes automay went to the light in the opposite building .as on curiosity I gently ipey the door to the balcony and stepped out.now I could see the three windows in which one is opened and I could see a shadow of a man and be woman ..it looked like they are Making out.and then they moved to other opened window.it was a plain window without any bars.the girl was facing my balcony and man hugged her from back .he pushed her hair aside and kissed on her neck.i felt awkward to witness such a scene..but I rooted upon my feet ..good Knows why... perhaps I don't have witnessed or experienced such a thing...I don't have a boyfriend and I was not interested in it yet..I didn't have any crush on  anyone till date.
I saw him nuzzling her neck and then he deeply kiss her on her neck or rather bit??...I can't make it out because of the distance..but I could see the girl squeeze the window sill...with pleasure or pain... whatever ...I felt a panf in my heart or jealousy for the first time.after few minutes I saw the man remove his mouth fron her neck and wipe his mouth..he sucked on her neck .I felt like there is some dark liquid on his mouth and her neck..blood??
And then the girl fell down into his hand as if she had fainted.i gasped t then he looked into my balcony...I felt like directly at me.
Then he closed the window and left me in dilema.i went back to my room and lightened the candle.
"What was that??a vampire sucking vlooy fry it's pretty??...no..no. madhu you are hallucu...you are paranoid..."I said scolded myself"whoever believe in those stupidity"
I went to trishna and wake her up for having some food.we were starving and I was a little fearful to be alone .
When she woke up we called the house owner to Know that the mainswitch is off and we corrected it to get the electricity.
We made our food and again went to bed.i slept beside trishna not daring to go to my room she asked me why ... But I excused of being missing our parents.
Next day morning we prepared ourselves for our new career...yeah I forget to say ...we are doctors...I am freshly out of college and have to complete my internship on a rural hospital and trishna is two years experienced..she was working in Mumbai and when she got a good opportunity to work at a hospital in dehradhun ,she grabbed it as they are providing good salary and moreover we wanted to get away from the memories of our parents death by an accident ,three months back.
We hopped into the car and drived to the hospital.i looked at the entrance of the hospital with a huge arch with the name of hospital
"Kundras hospital"
I read it aloud
"Yeah...Mr kundra and his family are running this hospital and they have all mordern facilities here...you and under his sons department for few months and then you can change.."she said
"What is he?" I asked
"He is a peadiatrician and they have a college here ,he is a professor too"she said
"Oh great ..so pediatrics...I like it so much"I said
"Yeah...I know you want to do Masters in peadiatrics"she said
"Yeah"I smiled
We parked our car where it showed the sign 'staffs only"
And when we climbed out .a security came runny to us..sorry mam ..can you park the car there.."he pointed to the other space
"Why?"I asked
"Well...it's rishab sirs place. And he does not like someone to park in his space"he said scared
"Hah ..I don't care "I said 
"Please mam..he will fire me.."he said terrified
"madhu...don't be stubborn...don't do this to the poor man"she said looking at the security guard 
I sighed and reversed the car and braked it as a black benz s class  car stopped just behind mine .I climbed out of my car and knocked at the window holding my hand on my waist .and the power window opened down to reveal the most handsome man I had ever laid my eyes on .I wide ipened my mouth and looked at him in zoned out 
"Yes"his deep husky voice pulled me out of my trance and I felt some of muscles which I haven't thought I had ..
"Ahmm...I .."I stuttered
He removed his glass and said"yes??"this time I felt a smug smile is playing in his beautiful lips.
"Get a grip madhu"I said to myself"Mr...hmm who ever you are don't you see me reversing my car...what if you hit my car..hah?"I asked
"It didn't hit right...and what if it got hit...what is that ...you picked it from some trash?..look even a scratch on my car will cost more than that..'ge gestured to my car
I gasped"you b  ..."before I could complete the course trishna palmed my face
"Hi rishab...I am sorry...my sister is a little crazy"she said
"Crazy..hah.."I thought
"It's okay trishna...I can understand these young kids"he said
"Kid??what the fu*k"I thought
"Apologize him madhu"my ass sister
"What??"I asked
"You heard me"trishna all acting my guardian.i scowled and tied my hands across my chest stubbornly
"It's okay trishna...ask that kid to move her car so that I can park mine"he said
"Kid again... arrogance ass"I muttered
I heard him snickering.
"Uff..."I stomped on the ground and went to my car and heard him say to my devil sister
"I said you she is a kid"
I parked my car in the other lot and took my bag .I locked it and turn to see my moron sister is flirting with the jackass.
"Made for each other"I said and then he averted his gaze to me.
Then we entered the hospital and I was mesmerized by the modern amenities.he went to lift and went to wherever the hell he resudes at and we went to the reception and asked for the MD.we were directed by a staff to his room.
We knocked at the door and waited for him to give us the permission.i opened the door and entered followed by trishna.we saw a man sitting on his chair elegantly and looking at us . someone was sitting opposite to him.eventhough thier back profile seemed to be familiar I ignored them.
"Dr.trishna malik and Dr madhu malik..happy to have you here with us... welcome to kundra hospital...take your seat"he said in an official way
"Thanks Dr kundra we are happy to join you"trishna said and I smiled getting comfortable on the seat 
"Well ..call me Dr Mohan because he is also a raiMohan...my son...Dr rishab kundra"he said
I looked at him and my eyes widened"oh ...that jerk"
"Call me Dr rishab or just rishab"he said smiling and trishna wide her smile and I rolled my eyes .
"Well ...you are assigned to the surgery department "Dr Mohan said "assisting my wife Dr.radha kundra"
"What is it ...a family business or something"I thought
"And this kid??"I heard Dr .jerk asking
"She is doing her internship and will be in peadiatrics department"he said
"Okay"he said sighing
"What??..he wanted me to his department... whatever it is ...may be psychiatry."I thought
"So ...best of luck" Dr Mohan said
We stood up and went out and Dr jerk followed us.he walked with trishna said gave her instructions to get to her department.trishna turned to the left corridor giving me a thumbs up.i smiled and nodded at her.
I stayed there bewildered .he walked and turned to me
"What are you looking at?..come on quicken up .l have morning rounds to complete"he said
"So what?you go and do what the hell you wanted to do with  your psychic patients"I thought
"Come on Dr madhu Malik...what are you thinking?"he said
I followed him hesitantly..cursing him in my mind and we reached his room.then I saw the name written on the wall..'peadiatric department... Dr rishab kundra ..mbbs ,md in peadiatrics . following with some of his other degrees...Dr dipali bhatia mbbs dch..and some other doctors name
"Oh ..no he is the HOD"I said aloud
"Yeah...so what??"he asked turned to me raising his eyebrows.
"N... nothing"I stuttered likestupid
k

Please hit the liKe anD coMmEnT
Thank you k

INDEX

Edited by magicalmirage - 5 years ago
OK.. First..!!

Congratulations for the new story chechi .. 
Awesome start .. Loved it.. 
I love supernatural stories ..
Madhu & Trishna are sisters & doctors..
Rishbala met & she is doing internship under him now.. 
Wow excited for the next part..
You really have to stop writing on supernatural themes know why..??  😆😆 coz I'm falling in love with every supernatural character of yours ❤️ .. Hehe.. Just kidding don't stop ever.. I love your stories.. 
Waiting for the next part..
Update soon.. 
Edited by aishu007 - 5 years ago
Awesome start dear.👏
Loved it so much..
Eagrely waiting for the next part..
Please update soon..)

Congrats for the new story,
Superb start
loved it
continue soon
Waiting for the next part dear..
Please update soon..:)
Edited by annukumari007 - 5 years ago
I miss this story.. 
Plz update this too ok.. You have a lot of works to do come out of your laziness soon chechi.. Hehe.. 
Originally posted by aishu007

OK.. First..!!

Congratulations for the new story chechi .. 

THANKS
Awesome start .. Loved it.. 

😊
I love supernatural stories ..
ME TOO

Madhu & Trishna are sisters & doctors..
Rishbala met & she is doing internship under him now.. 
Wow excited for the next part..

😊

You really have to stop writing on supernatural themes 

??

know why..??  😆😆 coz I'm falling in love with every supernatural character of yours ❤️ .. Hehe.. Just kidding 

😆

don't stop ever.. I love your stories.. 

THANKS

Waiting for the next part..

Update soon.. 

UPDATING SOON

Originally posted by annukumari007

Awesome start dear. 👏
Loved it so much..

THANKS

Eagrely waiting for the next part..