Sorry for the delay
magicalmirage thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: aishu007

I miss this story.. 

Plz update this too ok..

YEP

You have a lot of works to do come out of your laziness soon chechi.. Hehe.. 

THAT'S DIFFICULT

magicalmirage thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi friends
Here is thenext update
Thanks for your likes and comments

Part 2

Madhu POV

I followed him to the department and he forwarded me a register book.i looked at him without knowing what he wanted to do with it.
"R u dump,kid?he smriked
"N...no sir"I proved I am  stupid
"Write your name in the register and sign in the farthest right column.you will report here at 7 am and sign in the book along with the time you arrived...I Don't need late comers and no pathetic excuses...you will accompany me for the rounds along with other internees here. At 8 am we have op and you will assisst me and you are free to examine the patients...don't ask any doubts to me while I talk with the patient ,in our case it's children ,so  bystanders .after 11 am ,you will take a rounds and there might be new IP cases,you will fill the case sheet..you can suggest treatment but under my survillence..I have a few lectures and I will be back by 2:00 pm...ypu can have your lunch by 1:30 pm...and when I am back in the department ,I want you to report here and discuss the cases and your doubts.. your duty will be over by 5 pm,but if there is any emergency ,you have to stay and you will have a night duty each week and thenext day will be your week off...got it??...he said the rules like a major 
"Whats it ,a military camp?I thought
"you got it?"he asked again as he didn't get any reply from me.
"Yes sir"I said in a tone
"Any doubt ??he asked
"no sir"i said 
He frowned at me and word my thoughts"you feel it a military camp...you answers like a cammando...and then he smirked..."kid"

This time ,the frown transferred to my face.i  mentally kicked him on his ding_dong...then slapped him across his face and stretched his perfect cat white cheeks.

And his smile widened to show his deep dimples.

"oh...wow"I thought he stared at me

Our staring contest was interrupted by some chatters,a group of girls came to the department.thier 'modern' outfits which help them to flaunt their assessts make me hate them at the first sight itself..but a girl among the group looked a little different,a Tom boy.the other girls scanned me from top to bottom and the perfect bimbo among them gave out a ' whatever 'look. I gladly do the same.

"So girls...she is Dr madhu malik ...our new internee..she is joining us from today.we will keep the introduction part for lunch time..so let's go" rishab said
We walked behind him .he stopped abruptly and turned to face me.i looked at him wondering "now what with this man?

"Dr madhu...dont you think ..you are lacking something for the rounds?he asked cocking his brow.i checked for my stethoscope ,pen and writing pad.

"no sir" I said

And then I heard everyone taking out their hospital coat and wearing it.i gasped "..oh ..God..I am sorry sir..it's in my car" I said and tirned to go to my car
"Stop...dr .madhu...I don't have a life to wait for you ..my patients are waiting for me...take it as a punishment..you can join us in the op and only if you have your coat" he said and turned.the leader of the bimbo giggled and give me the middle finger and ran behind the jerk.i felt embarrassed and tears pricking my eyes.i.sighed and went back to my car and seated inside .I looked at my parents picture,which we had kept on the dash board.i took it in my hand and i felt relaxed when I see my mum's reassuring smile and my papas encouraging one.i thought to go to trishna but I didn't want to rely upon her for everything.she have her own life and I can't bother her much.i leaned on the seat and closed my eyes ,soon fell into the Oblivion of sleep
.i flung open my eyes ,when I heard someone knocking on my windshield.i looked at the intruder of my heavenly sleep and saw the girl_tomboy_i met earlier.I opened the windshield and she smiled at me
"Oh...ms.snowwhite,get out off your sleep.. your prince is here to wake you up" she said in a dramatic way.

I laughed at her act.

"Your snow white is awake my prince..".I said

"Then come out of this tomb ,darling "she said and I frowned at her comment ,but soon it was replaced by a smile .I went out of the car and locked it.

"But don't expect me to kiss you honey" she said
"No..my prince"I said
'btw. ..I am Misha rathode" she said offering her hand
"I am madhubala malik" I said
'I know "she said as if she has been known about it since her birth.

"How come...?before I could complete my words she said"well...I am Kabir rathore's ch...wife "she stopped in between ,a little flustered. 
I thought what was she intented to say ,the word starting with 'ch'...might be some nickname,her husband used to call her.

She snapped her finger in front of me."back to earth madhu" she said
I smiled at her .
"oh ...I got it.you were wondering who is this Kabir,right? she asked and I nodded
"Well...he is rishabs cousin..we are family" she said
"Rishab??...you mean Dr rishab kundra??..that jackass??I shouted
"wow...just easy girl...she laughed.he is just a little perfectionist in his profession, otherwise he is sweet" she said
"Sweet...my foot" I thought .but I can't express my feelings to one of his relative ,right ?and I think I had said enough."

I saw the bimbo Queen was walking towards us

"Hi Misha"she said to her and waved her hand ,didn't forget to give me a glare.
"hi...T"
misha said as if she is going to puke.
"She is madhubala malik" misha said
"I know ..she said staring at me
"How come...and again I was stopped in the middle of my words.
"I met your elder sister "she said
"Oh...okay" I said returning her favour..yes glaring
"  Ms  T(-I don't get how.someone have such a weirdo name,-)-heldmy wrist.i raised my brows at her 

, (remember the scene we have in movies..that's what exactly happened.youguessed it right..she threatened me )

"RK is mine...don't try to do anything..don't Even think about it"
she said And walked leaving me behind.then she turned back "you  doesn'tstand a chance"

"then whyare you worried ??misha asked amused

"You stay out of it "t said And walked swaying her hips
Misha fisted her hand and hit in the air
"Bimbo queen, trying to seduce rishab from the firtst day itself...but rishab hates her and insults her ..she is not ready to back off,shameless girlss"hee said
I smiled at her
" let's go ..I don't want you to have another lecture from thatbratsh"eee said
I looked at her confused."Brat??"
"Rishab!!!Mss idiot.its time for our op "she said and we hurried to the op.

Rishabs POV

I walked to the hall and sat down on the couch.i took off my tie and a servant came with my drink .I took it and dismissed him with a wave of my hand.i gently gulped it down savouring the velvety liquid.
"hey bro..I heard my cousin and he seated opposite me with his drink.
"Hi Kabir...whats up?I asked
"You say...its your time to talk " he winckedd
II asked him as if I didn't heard him"how's your son Aman?"

"He is good...what about the new girls?he asked directly so I can't leave this conversation.
"Well...they are good...both hardworking and dedicated to the profession"i.said
"Rishab,I didn't ask aboutitk"kabirr said a little angry and my eyes turned blue
I stood up from my seatangrily"whatt was the need to bring  those humans here?..we are struggling to keep ourselves hidden and what are you people doing, especially dad?I said
And then my parents came inside .
"Rishab,don't act like a teenager,as if you don't know anything...its hightime for you to have a chosen..you and Kabir are of same age,look...now he have a heir of his own"myy mom said
"Mom...why don't you ask your elder son to take his chosen?"I asked
"Rishab,you know his chosen was dead before he get the heir and how could I."..I cut her words
"Not dead mom...killed...he was really irresponsible,he drained  herd to death" I shoutedd
"ztop it...i Don't want to hear anything rishab..you have to choose one of them..that's final or else you will suffer theconsequencesm"myy dad shouted and glared me with his blue eyes.he went to his room and my mom followed him .i sat back on the couch frustrated.i pulled my hair growling

"rishabI saw Misha and she sat downn beside me and placed Aman on my lap.he looked at me and giggled .he started playing with the button on my cuff.gently I calm down and I played with his little hands and I felt a smile spread on my face

"Look at yourself rishab,don't you want to play with someone your own?shr asked
I gazed at her and sighed
"Misha...I don't want to do this..don't you know the pain of betrayal ?he asked
"Yes rishab, I know...but love is something that forgive anything,I Know it better and every chosen here knowit" mishaa said
"But I can't take someone's life like that...for my own needs"I said
"Rishab..it's the law of God...if it is not supposed to be happened like this,then y should good create us...vampires??...we are also God's creation...so do what isinevitables"shee said
"By the way..whom you choose?kabir asked
"I don't Know" I saidd
"well...if I were you..I will definitely choose trishna"I heard my brother .he gently hit on my back and seated beside Misha
"Y so Sultan?Kabir asked
"She will be a good f**k"hee said wincking "her blood might be yummy"
"Oh god,Sultan" mishaa palmed her ear uu are violating my Innocence.
Sultan laughedd
"Well...we don't know about your first assumption..but rishab might knew about the second one,her blood...rightt rishab?kabir amused
"Yeah"I smirked
"What? How? When?misha asked
"Well...the night they arrived here..they were kinda lost their way,I was in the jungle for a feed ..then I acted like a normal human being helped then out and in exchange I got some food...but I don't think ,it was nice...but I Know one thing,she is not a Virgin from the taste of her blood"I said
"Oops...rishab,that last line was gross...about her virginity" mishaa said
"Misha,leave your human mind already ,yaar...its really getting high time for that...cant you feel the difference when you took blood from your prey"kabirr said
" of course...but I won't blurt it out ...I am just a newly turned one...not some century old ,gaffer like youpeoples" shee scoffed at Kabir and everyone laughed at him

"Don't you two laugh at me...you both are like me too and Sultan you are a few centuries elder thanusk"kabirr said
"Bro...I warned you to not spit outour age to your chosen...but you had done it and now we are also victimized for your stupidity as you revealed our ages too " sultannsaidr"rishabb , don't ever do it
"Nah..never"I said
"trishna or madhum"mishaa
"give me sometime to. Think" I saidd
I went back to my room after Kabir and Misha left to their room.i opened my window and looked at the balcony.yesterday ,when I was having my meal madhu was there and I didn't recognize her presence as I was very hungry and lured by the smell of blood.i didn't recognized her scent untill I started drinking.but I heard her gasp and I am sure she can't realise what Happened here.she might thought that I was making out with that girl.but what if she had an idea that I am a vampire and I was drinking blood from the girl?..no that won't happened..how much oblivious is human about our kind..they think that they are at the top of the food chain ...but we are the topest,the dangerous predators,the vampires..l wanted to laugh at them...but I love them as my foodd,my entertainment...but not as my chosen...everyone is wondering about my behavior and my dad is complaining about my vampirism is not up to the standards,we are supposed to be cruel,cold hearted ones..we don't have any weak emotions for anyone .even for our kind,except our chosen .we doesn't have any remorse for our doings...but me,I always consider others feelings before doing anything..even I do justice to my prey.i never completely drained any one,neither animal nor human.i just erased their memory after the feed.
The reason for my hesitance is my weak emotions..if I chose  someone as mine...they won't get to Know that I am a vampire till the time comes.we will live a life like a normal wife and husband ,but I will drain some blood from her occasionally..I will mark her with my fangs but human eyes can't see the mark but the vampires can..the mark shows that she is taken and someone's property ,so no other vampire is alloweded to drink from her or touch her.and the ultimate betrayal comes when she get pregnant and the delivery will be a hell for them because of the strong offspring.the human have to die giving birth to the child..the vampire can choose either to turn her or let her die.. either options ere brutal.be and when I turn her into vampire is a real punishment she always crave for blood and the thirst  will never quench. The other option,death,the human will be just a reproductive machine for a vampire and it's an ultimate disrespect to the lady giving birth to my child.
Anyway I have to betray one of them.
I am really confused...whom I should choose?..
Trishna,the chirrpy girl who wants to live a fuller life or madhu,the innocent girl,who is a sweet kindhearted?...I don't know..

Please hit like and comment
Edited by magicalmirage - 5 years ago
maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Great update superb waiting for next
aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res
Unres

Sorry for taking so much time to edit this comment.. 
The update was amazing chechi.. Wow.. So this is something like Twilight.. Bella also died giving birth to child but changed to vampire na..?? So Rk has to choose between Madhu & Trish of course he will choose our Madhu only.. Dare he choose the other way.. He is unable to betray a human for his benefit.. He is so good .. I want Rishbala to marry then some hot steamy romance (now don't call me prev to talk about romance in all serious updates 😆) .. Maybe he will tell the truth after their marriage but by hook or crook I want Rishbala to marriage 😉..
Waiting for the next part.. 
Update soon.. 
Thanks for the pm :)
Edited by aishu007 - 5 years ago
annukumari007 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear..👏
Loved it so much..
Eagerly waiting for the next part..
Please please... update soon...
Thanks for the pm...:)
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Thanx for d pm:)
Wissam_Sy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved it 
thanks for the pm
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesome update,
loved it
Rk is a vampire he is confused whom to choose Trishna or Madhu
continue soon
thanks for the pm
karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mind-blowing story...
loved it...