Users

Frequent Posters

sakhi thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Thank you ...nice update ....
kajolfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: who am i???

No clue about this new guy who is so desperate taht bani gets to know the truth.
Maybe some old loverboy from Mt.Abu 😉 see KS follows SP steps so as neel is back there is some old lover out on loose.(this is just my guess)
Pia i cant say anything she is too unbelievable to be true

Even I think that this guy who's so desperate for Bani to know the truth is a blast from Bani's past.  I mean let's think about it logically......there has been talk about Tarun and Bani....that idea has gone for a toss as they've barely been in one scene as of late....then there was talk about Nattu and Bani....currently that seems implausible as Nattu is too busy hovering around Raashi....they haven't developed any "friendship" so I don't see how they will happen.....last but not least, there was talk about Pushy and Bani...that still may be on...so it's either Pushy and Bani or Bani and X...😕

Tomiko thumbnail

Thanks hun!!😛

Pia's acting so ncie it's scary!!😕

who am i??? thumbnail
Rani,Anju...

The more i think abt KS ,the more i get confused,i think KS Leap will happen on Jan 16,first anniversary of KS.
So its better we all stop thinking abt what is happening in KS or rather say leave our brains and heart while watching KS atleast till the Leap happens.
shantoesja thumbnail
thanks for the update. 😛 😛
preet_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the wonderful update. 😊
rani_002 thumbnail
Thanks for the update, i wondering what will happen now in kasam se. i think bani will get know the truth \ in dubai, but who do u gyes think standing back this cd stuff and whats to tell bani about this ???? hmm.. i think its nachiket what do u gyes think 😕 😕 😕 Edited by rani_002 - 17 years ago
ILuvPrachiDesai thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thnx 4 the lovely update 😊
xxainy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
finally things r getting better bout the dubai trip "mission dubai ya honeymoon dubail" i quote hopefully bani finds out the truth
cheeze thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, really appreciated. Now what will Pushkar do with that witch in her house????