Posted: 17 years ago
THXXXZZ FOR THE GR8 UPDATE !!!!! 😊
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks, i wish bani would stop try to be James Bond all the time
soapfreak thumbnail
Bani is 2 much. She expects her hubby to tell her everything, but keeps her JW in the dark 😡
sak87 thumbnail
thanx very much for the update. 😊
Sadaf
BengaliChica92 thumbnail
Thanks for the great update!
$h@£aq... thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thankiess for the great updateee !! 😃 😃
sakura* thumbnail
fanxx for the update but i wonder who anupam kapadia is
Auditi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thankzzzz 4 the update buddy..... 😊

GAWD knows ab kiske uphar aapne kali kartute dal raha hain???? 🤢
popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Somehow this whole One night stand seems to be a set up to me ... i dont know why... coz the mysterious guy was like this story will end where it started so it seems to me that he may have planned the whole thing. Also now I feel this mysterious guy might not be Nachiket afterall coz why would his chamchas be calling him to tell him that Jai and Bani are going to Dubai. If nachiket was the mysterious guy he would already know all of this. Plus It also seems like this guy is out to ruin Bani coz he was like Bani is going to Dubai with her husband. I think he wants Bani to separate from Jai not to ruin Jai but to ruin Bani. I therefore seem to agree that maybe this person is a blast from Bani's past or again has something to do with Roshni Chopra. She would be the person most likely to wanna ruin Jai and Bani's marriage.
Anyways since we all know the revelation of the ONS is around the corner I hope till then they show alot of adorable and loveable Jai and Bani scenes. Instead of showing Jai trying to be with Bani and Bani wanting to behave like sherlock holmes investigating into the Pia Pregnancy fiasco. Why doesnt she just take Pia's advice (for once she gave some sane advice) and leave the pregnancy matter till after her anniversary.
I think Pia has genuinely changed I dont think she is that manipulative.. she isnt jigyasa. I think she genuinely wants Jai and Bani to be happy.