28 Dec (Written/Video) Update

who am i??? thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Bani Bond At Hospital : JW outsmarts Desi Bond Girl

JW hears the conversation and sends the nurse away on some pretext,does manipulations with the report and when the nurse is back,walks away.Bani takes the printout and checks that the fathers name is Anupam Kapadia and Pia is 4 months pregnant and calculates and finds out that Pia meet this guy in Dubai.

Rano and Sahil at Club: papa main papa ban gayae

Rano after a long time is in a knee length pant sitting on a table and doing some work on Laptop...sahil comes and asks her about well being,rano keeps giving him answers and when sahil asks her when they should announce this to family members,rano replies that they will do so when the time is right,sahil agress and he suggests  her that they should go to temple,but rano says no as she has got some pending office work and says some other day....sahil gets angry and says he wonders what sort of mom will she be???and what will their baby think about her and leaves the place in anger.Rano keeps looking at him.

Walia Mansion : Kiska honeymoon,kaunsa honeymoon

Daadi asks JW whether he had manoed bani regarding their trip,before JW answers bani comes there and answers in affirmative,JW gets excited and bani request they should go to dubai and JW agrees and says he will do necessary arrangements. Daadi praises JW for making bani agree and says pati ho to aisa and JW blushes cutely.

Bani In  Puja Room:

Bani is infront of ganeshji idol and tells God that some where she is responsible for Pia's actions,she never mocked her in her doings and today Pia has crossed all limits,but she will not let this happen,she will for sure find the guy who is behind this once she reaches dubai and will do everything in her power to get the baby his rights and asks God for his support and wishes in her mission.

The Secret : The Dubai Raaz

A guy standidng near the bike calls  some other guy in a den whose face is not shown(his voice and figure is new,here the CD guy is totally new fellow) he  tells him taht bani is going to dubai with her husband adn other guy tells good,now she will be at dubai,so the drama will unfold where it started.(wonder how the conversations inside the WM are always out )

Ranveers room :The Husband  In Making :

Raveer is for sure following his Mamaji's footsteps in Love and married life .

Ranveer is standing near the window recollecting teh scenes when he decides to marry raasi and his marriage and all his civil ,uncivil and Ahem Ahem scenes with raasi and lastly remembers nachikets prediction about raasi's pregnancy,just then raasi's  enters the room and starts ironing a coat,when ranveer questions,she says the coat is nattu's ,as tony is not there she is ironing,ranveer is not happy with her answer just then nattu enters and thanks raasi and says he cant keep taking her help for all small and silly reasons and decided for a permanent solution to all this,says that he decided to get married and is waiting to meet a simple,responsible and ideal girl like her.rassi puts him off!! and gives him the coat and ask him to go for his party.Ranveer looks at both of them ,and is not that happy with all this.

JW and Pia :Pia hits the bull's eye

JW meets pia in hall way and thanks pia(who is BTW looking pale) for her decission and says her decission of going away has made the burden on his heart lighter and thanks her,saying that with this she has proved that he was wrong about her and she is not only a good sister but also a good human being.Pia says that her sister means the world for her and she will not harm her in any ways and will do her best to make her happy. JW promises her saying Yes,Bani is everything even for me also and will give her all the happiness that i can give to her,and tells her that asking her to forget what has happened will be wrong but suggests het to start her life afresh and tells her whereever she will be he will wish for her happiness.

Adi and daadi bumps into them and daadi asks her what is cooking b/w jeeju and saali(only if u knew daadi alot has cooked) and JW says he was telling pia about their dubai trip. Adi tells JW that the trip is only for two days and they should be back on their anniversary as they all are gonna celebrate it togethere and a big party is thrown in their honour.

Pushkar's office : The Poochdas

Pooch is in his office all upset and devdas mode,the peon comes and informs him that all left and that he has been in the office from past three days and should go home,his mom calls but he switches off!! his mom decides that she should talk to pia and settle things as she cant see her son like this.

Mission Dubai ya Honeymoon:

In the hall all are giving sendoff to both JW and BW and both rano and pia tells bani to enjoy her trip,should see JW face when both rano and pia were telling them so,it was kinda funny,Adi gives JW a list of shopping but daadi stops him and asks both jai and bani to enjoy the trip and they leave for airport.

What the hell??Is pia sane : Yeh kya ho raha hain

Once Jai and bai leaves rano wastes no time and asks pia also to leave,Pia replies in affirmative kinda emotionally that she has decided to go away,to a place where noone will know her,find her,where she can talk with noone and thinking of doing harm to bani was her mistake and she will for sure leave and will return only once when the baby is born and will give the baby to bani and jai so bani will not hav the feeling that she cannot have a baby(who said bani cant conceive???) rano gets emotional but holds herself and says good and tells her i will not ask you to stay or come back but will wish for you.

Pushkars mom comes and requests pia to come back and says that pooch loves her alot and is missing her desperately and is not happy without her and announces she had two attacks already  and takes pia to her house.

Pia reaches shukla house and all women(mom's friends)there congratulate both of them and pushkar enters the house and episode ends on his face.

PS :My computer was'nt at all co-operating and moreover i was unable to track my update,so the delay

VIDEO UPDATE

By Topranger:-

http://zing-fm.com/topranger/ks28dec.htm

Edited by *Reemz* - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIKinLoVE thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
haila thank you so much.. who's this CD guy.. ughhhhhhhhhhh 😡 😡 bani's just goin
sona1984 thumbnail
oh..thanx... but why does bani have 2 do things which hurt her in long run... lady james bond 😡 😡
i think she should know the truth
Science_math thumbnail
she is jus being plain stupid..!!!!...i mean wat does she have to do with pia and otherz businezz all the timez...UUUGHHHH she is pissing me off now:|!!!
savie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the raaz is going to b out on 3rd jan
young_babygirl thumbnail
thanks for the gr888 update again!!! 😃 😃 😃

kritu! 😉
ashi_sweetie thumbnail
so pia is acting or real? 😕 bt whteva she is doing till now its gd 😊
who am i??? thumbnail

No clue about this new guy who is so desperate taht bani gets to know the truth.
Maybe some old loverboy from Mt.Abu 😉 see KS follows SP steps so as neel is back there is some old lover out on loose.(this is just my guess)
Pia i cant say anything she is too unbelievable to be true
amisra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yaar Archie, Jai has lost it. He is saying thank you to Pia. But on top of that, saying that she is a caring sister and a good human being indeed. Ufff...yeh had hoti hai. Itna sab kuch hone ke baad bhi agar Jai is saying like that, I'm sorry but he really is a psycho.😡

Btw, did Pia really mean when she said she will give her child to Jai-Bani? Did I hear that properly?

Thanks a lot for the update sweatie!

Love,

Anju
angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the update
i am not buying that pia is changed -- wow ranveer and raashi a new love story in the make soo cute 😳