Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: madlal

Very very well written way of exposing.I loved it.Thank you for this OS.I am waiting for this to happen.

Thank you so much..😳 it means so much when i get to read such lovely things about the writeup...😊
Thank you for all the love❀️
amortentia15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashi3

It's beautiful! The raw pain & agony is so heart-wrenching. My heart cries for the beautiful soul who has been shredded into pieces by the ones whom she loved the most. She trusted them with her heart. She believed them to keep it safe. But they played with it & mocked her in return. How is a person supposed to stay sane & calm after such a betrayal? How do one overcome the brutal slaughter of their trust? Heartbreaks not only break one's heart, it also make people experience physical pain. And the excruciating physical & emotional pain makes one drain out completely.

I love reading & writing about human emotions in depth. You have done a wonderful job in portraying it. You're a brilliant author. I loved how you described the stranger at the end. It sounded very symbolic. The streetlights forming a halo like appearance made him look like an angel ( a guardian angel for Mauli). And the hand offering help, ready to pull her out of her sorrows...

Are you planning to continue this? Please do continue. I really want to read rest of her journey & also the fate of the betrayers. I want to see how Kunal's Mom react to the betrayal. And I would love to read more about Mauli & 'the man'.  😳

Hii dear... Thank you for such effusive praise of my work...i i rely dont know what to say when you say such wonderful things... its heartening and i am very glad you liked it so much...
Yes i love to read and write about human emotions as well...the subtle nuances in a character is intriguing to observe and read about...😊
I do plan to continue and turn this into a short story...and yes i am definitely going  to include all the points youve mentioned above...the role of k's mom is very important i feel...😊 she is a breath if fresh air in the world of mothers in lawπŸ˜†
Once again thank you for such generous words...
Edited by amortentia15 - 5 years ago
harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Very beautifully written dear
Really amazing 😊

Please post link of this os with title on OS/FF/THREAD so I can add it in.

Edited by harshiidiv - 5 years ago
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Wow this was so heart wrenching.
Loved it so much.
Continue soon.
naamsunita thumbnail
Loved it. It was beautiful. Waiting for the next update 
amortentia15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshiidiv

Very beautifully written dear

Really amazing 😊

Please post link of this os with title on OS/FF/THREAD so I can add it in.

Thank you dear😳
Oh okay I will do that...thank you for informing😊
amortentia15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sirimiri

Wow this was so heart wrenching.
Loved it so much.
Continue soon.

Thank you...😳
Yeah I am writing on it...😊
amortentia15 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
res-ing for now so that i can track it and dont miss out making a comment on it tomorrow..
😊
abhilasha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow i like the story so much
you described moulis emotions aptly.
Today her own had betrayed her in the worst way possible and a stranger had helped her to get back on her feet literally...
Her life had come crashing down but at the same time her faith in humanity had been reinstated...
i loved these words.
i hope you continue the story